Christina Hendricks - The Call Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her muscles pulsed on his prick as she trembled and gasped with pleasure, pinned down on the sofa beneath him, his hand still on the back of her neck. He enjoyed several seconds of her clenching vagina around him before continuing to pound her, making her whine through the last few moments of her climax as he prolonged it for her before she gave a quake as it ended, suddenly sensitive in the aftermath. Not that he cared, simply holding her down and fucking hard as she whined at the overwhelming nature of it all, totally dominated.

She hadn't been fucked like that in years, absolutely powerless, just thrown down and fucked, and she absolutely loved it even though she hated admitting that. James just slammed into her round ass as hard as possible, chasing his own bubbling pleasure now that had been triggered by the succulent squeezes of her body moments before. He didn't deny himself and held her gorgeous body beneath him and treated himself to his newest fuck doll, hips pistoning back and forth, delving as deep as possible, feeling every tremble and clench of the redhead as she struggled to cope in the aftermath of her orgasm.

All it took was a few further seconds of plunging into the stunning redhead he, and many others, had spent years lusting after to trigger it and he grunted in carnal pleasure, his cock straining somehow harder to let her know what was coming...quite literally. His breaths became hard and heavy as he struggled to hold on, driving into her harder and deeper than he had throughout in the final seconds to make her squeak in discomfort before he buried himself inside her, stretching her pussy with finality as he growled in pleasure and unloaded his clenching balls deep inside her.

Christina groaned in pleasure and relief, loving when men came inside her, more then the relief it was finished so she could catch a break from his relentless pace as his cock jumped and pulsed in her snug tunnel. She made sure to be a good girl and clamp down with a her muscles, contracting them tightly around him to maximise his pleasure and encourage every last drop of his load into her. He loved feeling her do it, committing to the cause as he ground his hips against her lovely firm ass, his balls squeezing tightly as he pumped everything he had into her while she was held down under him.

He gave a few final strains, making sure to empty all he had inside her before he shivered and pulled back, taking his hand off her neck and pushing up to take a deep breath. He took a moment as Christina eased herself up slowly, stiffly flexing and rolling her head with a murmur as she recovered. He took in the enjoyment of it all, the glow and satisfaction of finally getting Christina Hendricks, then pulled slowly back out of her to make her gasp quietly before he stood up, reaching down to lay a spank across her ass that made her inhale.

"Fuck, that was great," he smiled, stepping back from her flopped across the couch.

"Quite an audition," she murmured quietly.

"Start of one, yeah," he replied.

"It was fun though," she admitted, only making him smile more as she pushed herself up into doggy style slowly on the couch, reaching back to run her fingers over her thoroughly worked out pussy, checking if his load was leaking from her yet.

He shrugged off his shirt and stripped down fully in the aftermath as Christina sagged into the sofa and rolled over to sit, catching her breath, huge tits heaving with every lungful as she watched him discard his clothes. Her eyes lingered on his impressive cock in the aftermath, knowing he wasn't finished using it on her. He was in good shape and certainly able to handle her, and every other actress who came his way it seemed as he'd been in business for years now. He took a quick look through his phone as they both recuperated, catching up on anything that had happened.

"Business never stops, huh?" she said.

"Nope, never does, got to keep...abreast of things," he smiled with a look down at her massive chest. Christina's eyes flicked down and then she rolled them, picking up on the joke.

"Sounds busy," she commented, making idle conversation.

"Always, there's always more auditions to do, more shows, more movies," he said, quickly skimming his messages then putting his phone down.

"Still, don't lose focus on the audition you're conducting," she teased.

"Don't worry, I haven't," he said, shutting his phone off and putting it back down on the table as he turned back to her. He took in the gorgeous actress before him, naked and curvy, eyes able to take in her whole form...and submissive, waiting attitude. His cock gave a flex as it recovered, the strain flowing through it as his erection formed, her eyes flitting to it quickly, quietly impressed at how soon he was ready to go again.

"With that in mind..." he said, gesturing to her.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked, in his hands completely.

"Get down on your knees," he commanded, pointing to the floor in front of the sofa. She knew exactly what to do and questioning it would have been a waste of words, so she breathed deeply, knowing it was time to perform again and slipped forward to let her ass glide off the sofa. She sank to her knees and settled herself as James stepped towards her, cock stiffening fully as he stroked it for her, her big blue eyes locked on his thick prick as she knew exactly what he wanted of her.

"Open," he ordered simply and she complied, opening wide for him as he guided his cock into her mouth and the succulent heat that beckoned. She wasted no time in giving him what he wanted, sucking firmly from the off and letting him push against her throat as she murmured around him. She did love the feel of his rock hard prick in her mouth even if she hated why she was doing it, but she'd made her choice.

There was nothing else to say as she got to work, sucking harder at his cock and bobbing her head to help thrust him deeper into her mouth. It was much like when she'd sucked his cock the first time, no ceremony, just expected to perform but it was something she was pretty good at so that was no problem. His hands pushed through her long red hair, just sweeping it back from her face so he could watch her but not pulling it, not taking the grip that she expected him to although she was sure it would come later on. She kept sucking hard and working at a good pace, letting him feel his bulging head bump the back of her throat every time, her tongue rolling back and stroking along his underside in perfect rhythm.

She held onto his hips to balance herself, letting her push herself a bit harder and rock with more intensity as she thrust her mouth back and forth on his cock. Christina shoved her tongue into him harder, working it around the sides of his prick, catching the sensitive crown of his head as she drew back to make him shiver with pleasure. The evident validation of her efforts only made her work faster, wanting to impress him again and beat Kat Dennings, to secure the TV opportunity she and her bank balance wanted...even though she had no idea she was being played and it was already out of reach.

She held on tighter and worked him hard, keeping herself deeper on him now as she warmed up, controlling her gag reflex and shoving him more intently into her throat. Christina used short, hard shoves of her head now as she kept her mouth open around him, the delicious wet sounds escaping which she knew he'd love as she pumped his thick head into her throat. He groaned in delight, smiling down as he watched the typically icy redhead working hard to bury his cock as deeply as possible into her mouth.

"Hands off," he ordered, catching her a little by surprise as she expected him to continue enjoying her ministrations, but she did exactly as she was told and dropped her hands, obediently putting them behind her back.

"Good girl," he said, seeing her comply so easily, not letting it break her rhythm of working her throat hard on his cock, tensing her abs tightly to let her keep the pressure on. His hands tightened in her hair, not pulling initially but simply letting her feel it, prepare herself for the inevitable which she had been expecting. It was only for a moment though as she kept sucking hard, feeling his grip on her even as she maintained full control, before he suddenly took charge and, catching a break in her sucking, yanked her down hard and drove his cock most of the way into her mouth.

The curvaceous, flame-haired actress felt his thick shaft drive down her throat before she gagged hard around him, feeling herself strain so helplessly as he held it there for a moment before yanking her back with a desperate gasp for breath as her eyes pricked with tears. It was all sudden, the tone changing even though she'd been shoving her throat hard onto his cock in the preceding moments, it was a shift that took her by surprise as she felt him haul her onto him once again. She had a moment for a ragged gasp before he shoved her down hard again, driving into her throat with power and pace that she was simply powerless to resist.

Her body heaved on her knees, massive tits pushing and sliding at his legs as she gagged on her knees before him, held down submissively in place. James loved the feel of her soft body pressing to him, her amazing rack a sensual pleasure when combined with the tight, hard resistance of her throat. Her noises were amazing as she gagged desperately on him, dribbling copiously as her eyes squeezed shut and tears slid down her face while he pulled on her lovely red hair like a harness. It was the perfect way to yank her onto his cock.

He let her withdraw for another desperate breath, spitting around his cock as she hauled in the oxygen, not noticing as his hands twisted over in her hair for a more comprehensive grip on her before he yanked her down again. She gagged hard, body twisting as she choked around him while he held it deep for another moment. Christina was momentarily relieved when he yanked it back out, only to be thrown back into it as he started pumping into her throat hard and fast.

He didn't hold it deep this time and that gave her a little more chance to cope with it but it was still way too much for her to handle. She rarely gave deep throat blowjobs and she certainly never let men face fuck her like this. The only guy she had was James at their first audition and she was performing exactly the same this time around, being obedient and submissive, not complaining or fighting it even as her body resisted instinctively, keeping her hands gripped behind her back and letting him do what he wanted with her. She was struggling, but also turned on in the same way she had been during that first encounter, just loving how he took and used her without care for her problems.

He was rougher than before though, thrusting harder and deeper, really wanting it all in her throat from the off. It was because he knew she could take it, and that he could have it from her so he wanted to make the most of his opportunity with the stunning actress. She was taking it well though and he knew she would do anything he wanted for this part, that she'd committed to the idea now and he intended to take advantage. With a few more hard, deep thrusts, including a final hold as deep as he could get it that made her heave, he yanked himself out of her mouth fast to leave her coughing and drooling onto the floor as he let go of her hair.

"Get up," he ordered, stepping back to give her space. Even though she was still trying to catch her breath, she looked up with bleary eyes then pushed up on wobbly legs and staggered to her feet, stumbling a little as her phenomenal breasts bounced perfectly to his gaze. He grabbed Christina's hair again and made her cry out as he yanked her away from the sofa, making her tilt dangerously forward on her toes as he pulled her over to his desk.

"Get on," he commanded her, the actress leaning on the edge of it and breathing hard. She looked up at him for a moment and then carefully pulled herself up onto it, hopping tentatively on so she didn't scrape her knees, unsure how sturdy it was. Bracing herself, she crawled on the desktop and assumed a nice doggy style position, huge tits swinging below her as she arched her back and let her already swollen, used pussy bulge between her thighs.

"Like this?" she asked, looking at him for direction as he took a moment to step around her and admire her gorgeous curves, posed for him as she was on his desk, just waiting for his wants.

"Very nice, but no. Get on your back," he smiled. Christina felt silly that she'd got up as she had, quickly judging her position and dropping her arm to lower herself onto her shoulder on the cold, hard desk. She inhaled as she let herself down then rolled onto her back, the sting of the cold laminate spreading across her pale skin and tingling her with goosebumps. Her nipples twisted up tightly at it as she reached up to quickly wipe the tears and running make-up from her eyes, scolding herself for not wearing waterproof stuff, but then she rationalised that he probably loved seeing it stream down her face as he fucked it.

She wasn't wrong and seeing Christina wiping her streaming make-up into a bigger mess across her cheeks only made his cock throb, achingly hard as he waited to get it back into her mouth. She was settled flat on her back now but not where he wanted her, so without a word he grabbed her wrists and yanked her along it, making her squeal in shock as she was manhandled, sliding along the smooth desk until her head extended over the side and made her neck strain as she held her head up, red hair cascading down towards the floor.

"Head down," he said, taking a handful of her hair again, his thumb under her chin as his other hand grabbed his rock hard cock once more. Christina was impressed how iron stiff he was, his big cock standing up over her face before he pushed it down and dipped his hips to aim it at her face where he tipped her head back. She knew exactly the deal and opened her mouth, closing her eyes as she tried to relax and let him back in easily. Her heart pounded in her chest, massive rack heaving for his gaze as she drew in rapid, nervous breaths.

His hard cock slid into her mouth once more, inverted from how it had been previously, the top of his smooth, bulging head gliding across her tongue this time as his sensitive underside bumped over the ridges on the roof of her mouth. It was a mere side show from his target, which was her clenching, resisting throat that promised a delicious dominance of the redhead. His other hand gripped her hair again and with his renewed grip he shoved into her throat, driving his prick into her with no hesitation or slow from how he'd been doing it before.

Christina coughed as he immediately pushed deeper given the new position, dangling off the side of the desk giving him a straight shot down her throat now. He used his thighs to dip and drive into her, pulling her hair as she winced, feeling his thick manhood driving rapidly into his throat as he wasted no time in picking up the pace. She tried to hold her gag down, wanting her body to just relax and stop fighting it as he plunged into her but she couldn't, managing to resist for a few thrusts at a time before her gag noisily and messily got involved.

With a particularly strong retch she shoved him back out of her throat, pulling out the way a bit and tipping her head to the side so she could drool and spit thickly onto the floor at his feet. She was relieved he gave her a moment to shudder and recover from it, wiping her face before resuming the position...where she was met by a firm slap that made her gasp. She had no time to process the indignity of it however as his cock was back in her mouth and hand twisting in her hair once more to shove himself down into her.

His pumps immediately picked up the pace once more and he was shoving hard and fast into her throat, piling on the pressure to get it down to the balls as he fucked her throat. Her hands were holding onto the edges of the desk, knuckles white with the tension she was exerting as her gorgeous body heaved. Her tummy tensed as she struggled with his pounding, desperately holding back gags and chokes though she couldn't stop every one, even though she could tell he loved it when she did as her throat contracted around his thick, sensitive head and she felt him pulse harder for her.

He pulled her hair and fairly pounded on her, hard and deep, aiming to break her resistance as she coughed and choked around him, struggling to get her breathing rhythm right as she was subjected to the most vicious throat fuck she'd ever endured. Her body continued to fight back and stopped him getting fully into her, frustrating him a little but he just kept going, slamming at her muscles while she gagged.

She let out a muffled complaint as another slap hit her face, then another from the other side, stinging her cheeks as humiliating her further as he continued to pump into her writhing body. She gave a choking sound of shock as a slap landed across her massive, bouncing breasts, unsupported and jiggling enticingly before him where she was laid flat out on the desk before him. He leaned over, which also helped get a slightly better angle to work at her throat, so he could lay several more sharp, stinging little smacks at her tits from both sides until she whined with discomfort. All the while she took it though, even as her legs kicked and hips twisted in displeasure while her tits reddened slightly from the abuse.

"You have to do better, Christina," he said coolly, but loaded with meaning. She seethed a little with anger, feeling she was already doing her best, the best her body would let her at least. But she didn't let it drive her, knowing she had to let it go and keep working at it. After all, she'd literally asked for this opportunity.

"Remember the arrangement here, you've gotta step up now," he added, implying Kat's audition that had eclipsed Christina. It had done more than that, but she wasn't to know. As a result the redhead kept sucking, making sure to keep her mouth like a vacuum as she tried to relax, feeling the ache in her throat as he kept on slamming into her. She didn't know how long she could endure it to be honest until something gave way, but she intended to keep going, hopefully long enough to please him.

"Come on, Christina, all the way down," he encouraged, giving a couple of slower pushes to try and get all the way, "Kat can do it."

Another mention of Kat made her both seer in anger and jealously, the comparison irritating but knowing she wasn't as good as her younger opponent only spurred her on. She'd got on top of her gagging now, just about holding it back as she kept sucking and thrashing her tongue rapidly to stimulate him as best as possible around his inexorable thrusts. In one moment everything changed however as, with another choke and tensing of her abs, she felt his thick creampie suddenly leak from her slick pussy, his salty load squeezing out and sliding down over her asshole.

She gave a shudder at the sensation and momentarily forgot what else she was doing, her body distracted from the face fuck...and that was all he needed to plunge his thick, pulsating cock completely into her throat. He drove it down, his hips pushing exultantly into her face as he buried his manhood into her while she heaved, but he would not be expelled. His hand was still in her hair, restraining her head, and his other hand been squeezing her right breast now, in between his punishing little slaps, and now that gripped down hard as she bucked on the desk underneath him.

He relished the moment and held her down a moment, the barrier finally broken before he relented and pulled back to give her a break where she sucked in a huge breath. He didn't let things settle down though and quickly plunged back into her, hitting her throat then forcing through to go full depth again as she gave a wet, gargling complaint and a surge, body fighting it still but her muscles were powerless now, broken down and unable to stop him. He held her tightly and pumped into her several times, not as fast but with more strength, just using her perfectly as he shoved himself down with short strokes to make her swallow every inch and press his balls to her nose.