Christina Hendricks - The Call Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah Christina, just like that, just like Kat does it," he groaned, knowing she'd love the reinforcement and validation of telling her she measured up. She could barely keep up with him however as she held onto the table and let him use her body, his thick cock dominating her world, totally filling her throat as she coughed and choked in restrained complaint while he pumped himself down her aching, exhausted throat. She could feel the tears running over her forehead and the pull of his hand in her hair, the squeeze of her massive breast as his fingers dug into her while she lay splayed out on the desktop, leaking his thick come.

He gave a few fast, final pumps into her then buried himself and held it there, immediately catching her off guard and making her heave, body resisting once more as she winced at the pain of her aching throat clamping round his rock hard prick which only pleased him more. He rocked his hips to accentuate it and then slowly pulled back, making sure she felt every ridge and contour of him as he slipped back out of her mouth with a wet pop as she gagged and spat onto the floor at his feet. Releasing her, he stepped back and watched her gasping, completely overwhelmed and desperately in need of a break.

"That's more like it, Christina, you're a proper cocksucker now," he grinned as she gasped heavily, eyes dripping. She rolled up onto her elbow, twisting over so she could spit thickly onto the floor, sweeping her hair out the way.

"I hope it felt good," she mumbled, struggling to form words, vocal chords not ready to work in the aftermath. He didn't reply and she simply took a minute to gasp for air, swallowing a few times in a futile attempt to make her throat feel somewhat normal again. She assumed he was done with her on the desk and turned to sit up on it, feeling a rush as blood flowing from her head back into her body, stabilising herself with her hands as she looked down at the floor. Her dark make-up was smeared all over her face, down her cheeks and onto her forehead where her eyes had been running, giving her the trashy panda look her loved.

"I'm not done with you yet," he said, looking her in the eyes sternly. Her own gaze flicked down to his rock hard prick, still twitching with his heartbeat, then back up at him.

"I assumed," she murmured, her voice still not working but it hardly mattered as he reached out and grabbed her red hair again and yanked her onto her feet. She cried out as he domineeringly directed her towards the sofa, Christina stumbling on somewhat numb, clumsy feet as he pulled her with him. He turned and dropped onto the sofa in one easy motion, pulling her down with him so she collapsed onto her knees once more.

She could barely keep up and had no time to address the pain in her knees as he hauled her between his legs again, pulling her red locks in a fierce twist of his hands that made her wince to get her face-to-face with his rock hard cock once more. He pulled her forward and straight down onto himself, Christina obediently opening wide and letting him delve down her throat again. There was no fuss or ceremony now, just going for it and it felt different as he thrust up into her mouth even as he drew her down to force himself into her mouth.

Her dignity was already long gone and all she could so was hang on, bracing herself on the sofa beside him as he shoved himself past her gags and chokes, throat too strained now to really fight him as he plundered it hard and fast. Her painful knees dug into the floor as she held on and let him bounce her head, finding it somewhat more comfortable than the desk has been and now her throat had completely surrendered she wasn't gagging as much. He shoved her down fully with relative ease and buried her nose in his body to make her swallow his whole cock, something she'd not done before. She didn't dwell on the thought as it'd only make her choke again, trying to zone out and just let it happen.

He loved how he'd broken her in, just totally at his command now as he worked her powerfully up and down his cock, drooling and salivating thickly as he buried her nose into him again and again. Relishing the contractions and pulses of her throat, he took in her face and absolutely ruined make-up, smeared all over her face now from her streaming yes, gorgeous red hair a complete mess now as he continued to pull at it. It was an opportunity he'd never thought would come his way however and he didn't intend to let it slip by, wanting to enjoy every second he could with Christina Hendricks.

He pulled the stunning star down full depth once more and held her there, feeling her heave as he paused again before letting her back up, feeling her shudder, seeing the pale beauty simply trying to please him. He worked her fast again to make her more comfortable for a moment and then yanked her down intently, burying his thick cock all the way into her throat then suddenly lifting his legs up and closing them over her head. Christina panicked and tried to jerk backwards but it was useless as his thighs squeezed down to pin her in place.

He crossed his legs behind her and held her fighting body down as her fingers dug into the couch, his thick prick buried as deep in her throat as it had been at any point. She gagged and heaved, body straining, her abs aching from the unrelenting retches she'd been giving throughout. James just groaned in pleasure as he held her down in place, fingers playing through her hair, twisting the red locks as his legs kept her buried full depth and feeling every twitch and contraction of her around his rock hard prick.

Christina kept her eyes squeezed shut as she tried not to gag, finding that only made it worse, body trying to expel him as he dominated her with ease and kept her bound up between his legs as his little fuck doll. His cock strained and pulsed in her throat, Christina feeling every movement as he growled his pleasure while her eyes watered and she helplessly braced herself. She felt relief when his grip relented on her and his legs loosened, taking pressure of her shoulders and letting her lift back up off his cock which she immediately took advantage of.

She pulled up with a wet gagging sound, drooling heavily around him as she extracted herself from him...only to be caught out as he suddenly tightened his legs again as she got about half way. Completely in the motion of withdrawing, she flailed as he suddenly clenched his muscles and pulled her back down, shoving her head for good measure to bury himself into her throat again. Christina mumbled desperately as she tried to resist, her body simply not ready for it as his thick prick drove into her throat again.

Her body tried to resist it and there was a moment where he paused, as if she might manage it, before she gave a huge choke and he pulled her down balls deep, coughing up around him and out her nose, eyes streaming as he yanked her all the way home with a shudder and growl of pleasure.

"Fuck yeah, Christina, that's a good girl," he shivered as he felt her clamp around him with the intense heave her body gave. His cock swelled and pulsed immensely, letting him know the end was near as the stunning redhead choked hard around him, holding her down against his body in the most intense throat fuck she'd ever taken. It was so much harder than their first time and Christina wondered how she ever thought she'd been prepared for all this, feeling so raw and helpless to it all.

He let her go and she pulled up off him fully with a wet sound as she heaved again before hauling in a huge breath, feeling an absolute mess as she hungry caught her breath. His hands moved back into her hair and after a few seconds he pulled her back onto his twitching cock, shoving her down and burying himself again for what was the beginning of the end. He slammed her down and started thrusting hard and fast once more, seeking every bit of stimulation from her as his sensitive head powered in and out of her.

He pulled her hair and shoved her down repeatedly, Christina coughing and mumbling as he did, just surrendered to it now as his cock totally dominated her, twitching and pulsing so hard in her mouth, knowing what was coming. It still seemed to take longer than she expected, his stamina impressive even now after everything he'd done to her. Her pussy still leaked his first load as he built rapidly to his second, pounding her throat like he'd done to her pussy earlier on, giving her a real taste of what some of the girls went through to secure her roles. Idly, she wondered just what Kat did to be the preferred pick.

With a sudden stiffening and a growl of imminent release, he gripped her hard so she squeaked and pounded her throat with a procession of hard, intense thrusts, his final few seconds with her more than she could handle before he roared his ecstasy and shoved her down hard. His cock gave a tremendous jump in her mouth and exploded a thick rope straight into her throat, so deep she couldn't even taste it as she held back another choke around him.

He groaned as he shoved against her, as if he could get any deeper, his balls squeezing hard as he exploded bursts of his thick come into her throat, so deep she barely had to swallow to take it down. James strained to get the last of himself into her and gave a shake, a final tremble as his climax peaked and abruptly culminated, his hands going soft on her head. Releasing her and pulling his fingers from among her famous red hair, he relaxed and let her up, properly now as he lay back onto the sofa with a smile.

Christina pulled herself off him with a heavy gasp, her tongue lolling tiredly as she rocked back onto her feet, reaching up shakily to sweep her messy hair back from her face as she basked in the fact it was over. T|here was no denying the rough and ready way she'd been treated had turned her on in a certain way but she was glad it was over, her throat aching like she'd never felt before, tongue exhausted and eyes stinging. She struggled to swallow, wincing as her throat failed to comply.

"You alright?" he asked, even though it was clear she wasn't.

"No, I...just need some help," she muttered, being honest.

"Hold on," he said, immediately tending to her, not dismissing her as she may have expected. He stood up and quickly crossed the room to grab her a bottle of cold water from a small fridge he had, twisting the gap off and handing it to her. She gratefully took it and swigged back a good mouthful, the cold liquid feeling like magic as it washed down her throat, shivering at the cold and way it made her hurt, lost however in the relief it brought her as she finally felt she could take a proper breath and swallow.

He reached down and hooked under her arms, pulling her up from the floor on shaky legs before turning her onto the sofa and setting her down on the edge. She leaned back and breathed deeply, drinking more water as she felt a calm wash over her, getting control of her body properly again as she cooled off a bit, sweeping her hair back from her sweaty face once more. She needed a good cool shower that was for sure, but just then she knew she just needed to take it easy and relax. She'd never, ever been throat fucked like that before and her body was all over the place in the aftermath.

"Better?" he asked.

"Yeah, thanks," she replied.

"Need anything else?"

"No just a few minutes, let me...catch up," she said quietly, her voice husky and strained.

"Sure, take your time," he said, pulling out a chair near the desk and taking a seat, leaving her space on the sofa. She gradually let herself sink back, body unwinding as the cool water calmed her and she took everything in, figuring she must have secured her role by now. They just shared silence, surprising her with how comfortable she was in it, both of them just absorbing it all after the intense, intimate deal they'd just made.

"You doing alright?" he asked a few minutes later, both of them having cooled down and recovered, Christina feeling much more with it.

"Yeah, I just need to get cleaned up," she said, pushing herself to her feet and taking a breath. She paused to grab her bag and underwear then headed out the door to the little bathroom just along the corridor, as she had at the previous encounter. James watched her go and then smiled to himself, slicking his hair back and standing up, remembering every delicious detail of the illicit encounter. She was great fun there was no doubt about that, it was just disappointing she'd waited so long to get into the game.

Christina locked the door and looked at herself in the mirror, sighing as she looked even worse than the last time she'd been there. Her hair was all over the place, worse than before given how he'd yanked and pulled it, her scalp hurting as she tried to smooth it out. Her make-up was all over her face, eyes red and still watering a little. She took a deep breath and reminded herself she was doing it for her career and bank balance, getting her stuff out so she could get it under control.

About twenty minutes later she'd sorted herself out, brushing and smoothing her hair into a tidy style, cleaned her face and reapplied some lipstick and mascara. She intended to cover the rest up with her large sunglasses until she made it home. Christina slipped into her black lacy panties, settling the waistband and picked up her bra, sliding into the lightly padded cups easily and matter-of-factly reaching behind herself to clip it up. She squeezed her tits together with her arms, jiggling the cups a little in the mirror as she got herself comfortable again before, with a final check, she turned and let herself back out into the hallway.

She padded confidently back into the room in her underwear, James already dressed again and looking more refreshed as she put her bag down. He just watched, taking her in as she picked up her dress and slipped easily into it, tugging it down over her body as it resisted on her bra, the excessive contours holding onto it. The thin cotton snugly wrapped around her body as she put the belt back on with it, pinching in her waist neatly.

"So," she said, kicking her high heels into place and stepping easily into one, "what's next?"

"Well," he said, pausing as she bent down to fight her second heel onto her foot, leaning over to give him a great view down her dress at her massive tits again, "I'll obviously have to talk to people, and let you know from there."

"Cut the shit," she said, suddenly full of fire, "I've done what you've asked of me, don't string me along."

"I'm not," he lied, "I've got to speak to people above me, as I explained before. They still like Kat, so I'll have to convince them you deserve this role."

"I worked hard," she said with a warmer yet steely tone.

"Very," he agreed.

"But Kat did as well, right?" she asked after a pause, cocking her eyebrow.

"Right, as she always does."

Christina gave a sigh, resigned, knowing even if she performed hard in this new...arena, she was still up against it with her age and the studios preference for Dennings.

"Don't make me beg for this, James," she said quietly.

"I never would, Christina," he reassured her. And that wasn't a lie, he wouldn't humiliate the gorgeous redhead, ever.

"So call me, as soon as you can. Go fight my corner...and maybe there's a treat in it for you," she added. She'd already fucked him after all, and let him do much more to her than virtually any other man before, she offering him another crack at her hardly seemed much of an issue should he get her the part.

"I'll do my absolute best," he said, knowing exactly what she was offering. Other actresses had done it before, though it wasn't so common. Normally it was strictly business and only happened at the auditions.

"Speak to you soon then," she said, calm and collected as she slid her dark glasses on and looked strictly professional once more.

"As soon as I can," he reassured her.

"Until then," she said, reaching out for a brief handshake, then leaning forward for a quick kiss before she turned and headed for the door. James stepped by her to open it, showing her out as she nodded politely, watching her ass sway as she went down the corridor and let herself out of the building. Walking away, Christina made for her car as quickly yet subtly as possible, not wanting to draw attention to herself. She knew when she got home that she needed a hot shower...and to masturbate vigorously. Despite the abuse of her first hardcore face fuck, she was horny and needed relief.

He had to admit he felt a little conflicted, she really wanted the part, but it was all part of the game. His thoughts drifted to Kat Dennings and her amazing body...and what she could do with it, to remind him what was at stake. He knew he had to call her to give her the sordid details about how Christina had performed today, figuring he'd do it once he'd got a shower and freshened himself up.

He had no other work for the day so resolved to head home and get some rest, contemplating how he could roll Christina into one final showdown with Kat like she'd suggested, an encounter he was sure she'd baulk at but participate in regardless now. It was going to be interesting, and he figured Kat would have some ideas later when he spoke to her to help bring it all together.

His job was just the best in the world sometimes...

__________

To be continued.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.