Christina’s Search for True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers

"Yes, Christina, that qualifies," Mike said. "So does your reaction to the spit roasting pictures."

I ignored the reference to the spit roasting pictures. I was worried Mike would think horrible things of me concerning my behavior at the adult bookstore.

"I'm not like that, Mike, really. It was just that one time. I was sex starved and lust-crazed. I could never do something like that on purpose! I could never do something like that again. Please don't think of me like that. I just mentioned it because..." Mike put his fingers to my mouth, hushing me.

"How did you feel afterwards? Does the memory of it turn you on? Have you masturbated to the memory of it, perhaps with the dildos you bought?" Mike asked.

"No, not exactly," I said.

"Not exactly what?"

"Well, yes the memory of it turns me on. And yes, I have masturbated to the memory of it. But I did not use the dildos, I used the vibrator I also got that night. I like vibrators," I said. I was being remarkably open with Mike, but then we had just made love repeatedly, we were both naked, and I felt relaxed around him. He was like that.

"I prefer your cock to a dildo," I said, and I bat my eyelashes. "I prefer your cock to a vibrator, too. I guess I just prefer your cock to everything and anything, Mike."

Mike undressed and sat on a chair. He was as hard as a rock. "Let's re-enact. Shall we?" I giggled.

************

I was eager for my next chance to get to Chicago to see Mike again, but he beat me to it, and he came down to my small town. I was thrilled. Mary of course knew all about Mike, since I had gabbed about him nonstop, I was so excited. So, Mary quickly "dropped in" to meet him and to check him out. Girlfriends are like that.

Mike was gracious, and also, I think he was curious as to my friends, and he invited both of us out to dinner. That was cool; I knew later in the evening I would have him all to myself, and enjoy his love to the max. I also liked that I was incorporating him into my own life; it felt right.

Mike had done some research, and he knew the best restaurant in our small town. The restaurant was not really good, and it had mounted animal heads on the walls, and the only decent dishes were steak and salmon. Mary and I had salmon, and -- of course -- Mike had steak. Mike is the anti-Ted. (Ted is a pescatarian -- a vegetarian who eats seafood.)

I was a bit embarrassed by the restaurant; I knew Mike was used to the sophistication of Chicago. But Mike liked it. He thought the food was good. This is when I discovered Mike was a hunter, too. I told him I had been learning to hunt, and Mary sat there apoplectic as Mike and I discussed some nuances of guns and hunting.

This gave Mike an idea. He actually said it in front of Mary. He wanted me to go hunting with him. But he wanted me to be topless while we hunted. Mary gasped in shock, and she may have been more shocked when she saw my reaction: I giggled. Then Mary realized Mike must have been joking, and she nervously giggled, too.

"I want to see Christina hunt topless," Mary said.

Mike shot back, "I'd like to see both of you women hunt topless." Mary blushed, and kind of sunk into her chair.

I changed the subject.

The next day Mike came at 5:30am to pick me up for our little hunting trip. I was ready, wearing my hunting leggings, and my oversized orange vest. I had my brand-new Remington Model 783. I had learned how to shoot and had practiced a bit at the local rod and gun club. I had never killed an animal, and in truth, I had no desire to do so.

I knew the deer population was out of control. There were no natural predators (such as wolves) left in the region, so the only controls on the deer population were starvation, disease, and hunters. Hunters actually performed acts of mercy by thinning out the excessive deer population where I lived. I knew this, but I just did not want to shoot an animal.

We drove to a good spot, deep inside the woods. As we left the car, Mike said, "Aren't you forgetting something, Christina?"

I checked my gun, the ammunition, and my small backpack, and I said, "No, I don't think so. If you mean anti-mosquito spray, I practically bathed in it already."

"I mean, sweet woman, you are overdressed above the waist," Mike proclaimed.

"How so?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"I'm taking you hunting topless, remember?"

"You're not serious. That was a joke!" I said, giggling again.

Mike just looked at me. I knew from his face, with its small smile, that it was not a joke. He really did want me in the forest, hunting, naked above the waist, wearing only my orange vest. I was a bit incredulous, but I could feel myself getting wet down there at the very suggestion.

"Come on, Mary. Nobody's about; it's just us. And you of course have to keep your orange vest on. And it's a hot day. How about it?" Mike asked.

"It means a lot to you?"

"Yes, it means a lot."

"What if another hunter sees me? Sees me topless?" I asked.

"They'll be far away. You can't see much from far away."

"The guns all have telescopic scopes. You know that. My Remington's scope is amazing," I said. "Hunters have binoculars, too. Powerful ones!"

"Yes, yes, of course. But you're wearing orange, my dear. That makes you uninteresting to a hunter, except as competition for shooting a large buck, you know?" Mike had an answer ready for everything.

I wanted to please Mike, so I did it. The orange vest covered me up fairly well, anyway. It went all the way down to my ass, and it billowed out in front, so Mike could get a nice view of the sides of my boobs whenever he liked. So too could a hunter with a good pair of binoculars, which meant all of them in those parts.

An hour into our search for game, we had found nothing, except a few deer who were running away, and neither of us was a good enough shot to hit a deer on the run. Mike tried anyway, but he missed. I did not even try.

In addition, I had not seen even one other hunter, so I was not too worried about my partial exposure, and I relaxed to the point I was not always worried about my breasts being on display.

Bored, at one point Mike decided I should show him my shooting skills. He asked if I could hit the tall pine tree "over yonder," and he pointed at it. (Yes, he really used the words "over yonder.") I took careful aim, gently pulled the trigger, and to my surprise as much as to Mike's, I actually hit the tree.

Mike smiled, but explained I was holding the gun wrong. He came over to me, and first he unzipped my orange vest, allowing my boobs to be more on display. Now if I moved wrong, my nipples would even show. I did not mind; the only man around was Mike, and he could see all of me he wanted to see. At this point I felt we were alone in the woods. I just giggled.

Mike put his arm around me, moving the gun to exactly the right place on my shoulder. His arm encircled me and his hand came to rest on my boob. As he talked me through correct technique, he was simultaneously playing with my nipple, twisting it a bit.

I tried again. Distracted by the mild sexual play, I completely missed the tree this time. As I was laughing over how bad a shot I was, I felt two hands rolling down my hunting leggings.

"Mike, what are you doing?" I asked, not making any move to stop him.

"I thought it might be fun to hunt nude, except of course for your orange vest," Mike said. He was taking my panties off along with my leggings.

"Do you now?" I asked, still not making any physical move to stop him. "Were you planning to ask me what I thought of this idea? We are in public, you know," I said, hoping my voice showed more annoyance than arousal.

As my pants and panties were about to go below my pussy, I grabbed them and slapped his hands. I glared at him. "It's not enough that my boobs are out on display?"

"Let's just strip you for some pictures, honey," Mike said. He had never called me "honey" before, and it stunned me into silence when he did so. I knew Mike clearly liked me a lot, and I was crazy about him. But calling me honey for the first time, well, it charmed me. It's that simple.

Of course, it's not really that simple. Somehow I knew, on some deep intuitive level, that our relationship was entering a new layer of depth. I for one welcomed this, and I did not want to ruin things.

I said, "Oh, well then. Okay, for some pictures I guess it's all right." That's how I became naked in the woods, except for my orange knee high rubber boots, and my orange vest, now unzipped all the way down in the front.

Mark took some pictures of me, and then he had me move into some sexy poses. He had me next take some over the top sexy poses, including one of me with my left hand caressing a boob, while my left leg was raised, my foot resting on a tree stump. For my right hand, Mike had me insert three fingers in my pussy.

I was standing there naked, pleasuring myself, with Mike watching. Mike was also snapping away with his camera. As I listened to the clicking of the camera, I saw a veritable blizzard of orange in the woods behind him and to the right. I could see just well enough to know that each orange man had a set of binoculars positioned on me. That's when I turned around, bent over, and presented my ass and pussy to Mike and his camera. He had not even asked for that.

I was so turned on to have all these voyeurs, that I fell to all fours, and wiggled my ass in a sexual invitation. "I'm turned on, Mike," I said. "Want to help out a girl?"

We made love out there in the woods, while four or five (I could not tell, precisely) other hunters watched us through their binoculars. I began softly to moan. As Mike picked up the pace a bit, my moans got louder. Wanting the voyeurs to hear, I moaned about as loud as I could possibly manage to do. I got even more turned on myself, from my own loud moaning.

By the time Mike shot his load inside me, and I looked up, I saw orange in all directions. We were surrounded. I stood. Mike stood too, and we hugged. His hands explored my entire backside, while the hug crushed my boobs against his chest.

One orange blob moved closer. The orange blob was clearly walking right towards us. He came across us, and I faced him, not even zipping up my orange vest. He could see my boobs and also my wet pussy, dripping Mike's cum. Mike had already pulled up his pants.

I said, "Hi, Kevin. This is my boyfriend Mike. He's teaching me to hunt."

"Any luck so far?" Kevin asked.

"No, I'm afraid not. We got distracted," I said.

"Well, your state of dress is indeed quite a distraction, I should think. At least it is for Mike here," Kevin said, and he extended his hand. "Kevin Smith," he said. "I know your girlfriend Christina here."

"I'm Mike Goodman," Mike said. "Pleased to meet you. Small world, I guess, you running into us like this."

"Well, Mike, this is a small county. And it's a small woods. Christina's moans just now were heard over a large part of it, I should think," Kevin said. The rest of his group (three other men) had now approached. I had dated and slept with all of them. This was highly embarrassing, but I was determined to maintain my aplomb. I knew this was going to be all over town before the 10 o'clock news that night.

"Hi Mark. Hi Troy. Hi Steve," I said, quickly. Mike now realized I knew all four of the men. Even though they all had prior carnal knowledge of me, they nevertheless seemed to be unable not to stare at my nudity, on wanton display. Each of the men shook hands with Mike.

Troy said, "Little Christina here is quite a woman. You are a lucky man, Mike." I blushed crimson red. I knew Troy was remembering exactly how eagerly I had fucked him, practically ripping his clothes off, and continually sucking him hard so he fuck me "one more time." I had especially loved the way Troy fucked. I had dated him the most: for four weeks, I think. That man can really fuck. He drove me to orgasms every time.

Things got awkward. I was standing there basically nude, with five men, and I had been intimate with all of them at one time or another. It suddenly occurred to me that I might be in some danger?

As soon as I got that thought, the four men got between Mike and me, and surrounded me. They began grabbing at my boobs and my pussy. I began to say no, but it had no effect, and soon I was screaming no, still to no effect. Troy had his cock out and it was positioned to go for the gold. The gunshot stopped the men cold, even though my protests had not. Mike had shot his gun.

"Sorry boys," Mike said. "Sex time with Christina is not on the menu. She is taken. She is with me. It was nice to meet you, but we need to be on our way. I'm sure you all just got carried away. She is one hell of a beautiful woman, after all."

"Yes, she is. And she is one hell of a good fuck, as I guess you know well," Kevin said, while Mark, Troy, and Steve all concurred. Mike glared at Kevin, and led his naked bimbo (that would be me) away from the would-be gangbangers. Troy gave me a look that would have melted me had I not already fallen hard for Mark.

Troy clearly still lusted for me. I just knew he would come after me as soon as Mark went back to Chicago. I shivered.

When we got back to my place, Mike showed me the photos he took of me in the woods. I had to admit they were impressive. We made love. We cleaned up to get ready for the evening.

Mary and her new boyfriend Chuck showed up right on time, and we double dated and went to dinner. To commemorate our hunting party earlier in the day, both Mike and I ordered the venison steak. Chuck had a normal steak, and Mary of course had the salmon.

We drank a lot of wine, but we were not prepared to run again into Kevin. He was there with one of the local tarts, Mary Beth. She had the reputation of sleeping with almost any man who took the trouble to spend some money on her. I wonder if I had achieved the same reputation in my heyday, before Mike. Probably, I thought. I suddenly had much more sympathy for Mary Beth.

Kevin came over to give us a snarky hello. Mike returned his greetings with a totally correct, but rather icy greeting. I knew then I had to get out of this small town. Kevin eventually left our table, but not before I had been amazingly friendly to Mary Beth. My welcome surprised her, and I do think it cheered her no end. Most women in town shunned Mary Beth, due to her near complete lack of sexual virtue.

The almost gangbang incident in the woods, and now running into Kevin at our favorite restaurant, solidified my decision. I was now ready.

I announced to the table, that is, to Mike, Mary, and to Chuck, that I had an offer from an ER room at St. Joseph's hospital in Chicago. I also had reserved a spot at an assisted living facility in Chicago for my mother. I was moving to Chicago.

Mary looked crestfallen. We were best friends. But her feelings were rapidly overwhelmed by Mike's next move. He removed a box from his pocket. He handed me the box. "This is for the ring finger on your left hand, Christina. Please say yes, my love."

I opened the box. Mike had never even told me yet the three words I had longed to hear. The three words every woman in love longs to hear. All that he had done was to make passionate love to me at every chance he got, to put me on display in the woods, and to call me "honey" once. The box contained a ring with a stone the size of Montana.

To say this was unexpected would be an understatement of major proportions. I was flabbergasted.

I was 42 and divorced. A simple, "Come live with me. I love you," was all I needed. The ring was an extravagance. A big one! Maybe it was easier for Mike to do that, than to say, "I love you." It's possible. He's that kind of a man.

I slipped on the ring. It was a perfect fit for my finger. That could not be an accident. "You asked Ted my ring size, didn't you Mike?" I said it, more than I asked it. Mike blushed for the first time ever.

"Please say yes, Christina," Mike said. I could tell Mary was holding her breath.

I got up from the table and I walked over to Mike's chair. I sat in his lap, looked into his eyes, and I said, "Yes. Yes. Yes. A thousand times Yes!" and I kissed him.

Then Mike was able to say it. I suspect for the first time in his life, he said the three words I had so longed to hear. And he added one. He said, "I love you, Christina," and we kissed some more.

I thought: I can't wait to tell my daughter! But I would wait. This night was just too special.

Mary ordered champagne. The restaurant did not have any. Mike said, "Let's have the champagne of the working class, shall we?"

I did not know what he meant, nor did Mary, but Chuck did, and he said, "Four beers, please. Miller High Life, all around." Mary and I laughed. We all laughed. Our beers came, we drank, and we toasted. It was time to relax.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers