All Comments on 'Christine and Her Master Ch. 01'

by Victoria123

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Intressting Opening

What if Anthony actually wanted her unharmed for some non-sexual purpose. Perhaps he actually loves her from afar and whats to marry this babymaker?

Probably not but I look forward to Antonys response to Tony's rebellion.

Also I suspect that Christine's fight has only just begun...

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Nice beginning

Please continue ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start

Can't wait to see what this Anthony man is like. ;)

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
And so it begins...

Nice, tight start. So many questions to ask..... :)

I think I'll just start with- will Tony's buddies mind too much when they get his share of the money too? :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OH NO!

Too real, I have just watched the destruction of the Castro house of horrors on TV, what these girls went through defies description, and now we read a story like this.

Disgusting.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 10 years ago
Ignore the comments

Well, you can ignore the stupid comments that were made.

The story is so far well written, it's a good start to what I hope are a few chapters?

And if you could, make them a bit longer next time? :)

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
do not even bother

w/ the loser Anon comment titled BS...the idiot uses the same comment on every story lame.....

good start hope Ant sees it a slaps tony around...

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

Don't listen tho the haters. This is noncon at its best. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hmm

Good start. that tony is soooooo manly isn't he, picking on someone smaller and also tied up, unable to defend herself. hope he gets his, a big black man dominating him comes to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dove

dove is a pigeon type bird--i think you mean dived

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Actually, anon, while you are correct, dove is a bird, it is also the past tense of dive. 'Dived' would not have worked in this particular situation.

Great start, can't wait to see how this develops!

evonnaevonnaover 10 years ago
Good start.

Looking forward to more. Hope Anthony sees/ finds out what's happened, Tony's pretty dumb.

Haha, this anon person saying BS to half the things on Literotica sounds like he's doing this as a job :) he seems to go through hell of a lot of material, just to leave copy and pasted comments, and seems to favor the non-con section. Naughty naughty! :). Someone needs to accept his own "sick" cravings / addictions. Acceptance is the first step LOL.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 10 years ago
oh, for fuck's sake, pearl clutchers need not apply...

This is the NonCon/Reluctance section. This is erotic fantasy. You don't like rape fantasy or noncon/reluctance? Try this: Don't read it.

Interesting start to the story and good description. I'll check out the next installment...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous