All Comments on 'Christine and Her Master Ch. 02'

by Victoria123

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
bloodandsandbloodandsandover 10 years ago
well done

I can't wait for chapter 3

at least tony got his from master Anthony. :)

DirtyNessDirtyNessover 10 years ago
Love it

I cannot wait for more, great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
quite a few

mistakes and minor detail errors, but nothing major. Would definitely suggest proofreading thoroughly if you don't have someone to edit for you. Though the mistakes aren't taking away from the story too much. I like where the idea is going, can't wait to read more :)

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

That's it Christine, fight the good fight!

Boo hiss for Anthony! And his aim was off by a couple feet low in regards to Tony... Just saying...

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

I agree his aim was a little off lol good read cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start

But you do need to correct a lot of spelling errors...seamen FFS !!

It is also interesting to know how you strip and unclip a bra while handcuffed ?

Be interesting to see where you take this one.

KittenCuddlerKittenCuddlerover 10 years ago
Welcome to literotica!

Great start! I look forward to reading more about Anthony and Christine :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

God, I hate retarded pseudo-Romance Novel lines like "this can be Heaven or Hell". It's fucking moronic, and suggests that all women are nothing more than dumb sluts whose only idea of Heaven is being locked up in a room away from their friends, family, job and the rest of the world and waited on until some rich asshole decides to choose her among the many woman he's got locked up in his mansion as "property". Heaven? Please, it's male fantasy. Don't insult us by suggesting it's female fantasy as well.

This guy is apparently supposed to be smart. Don't make him into a complete retard by having him talk like that. Nobody with a brain believes that shit, and if they're as criminal as he's supposed to be, he'd be eating lead faster than you can say "holy shit, this guy is a fucking idiot".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well done

Keep the chapters (and me) coming!

redwolvsredwolvsover 10 years ago
loved it

Great start....can't wait to read more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmm...

Well its never going to be one of my favorite abduction stories, but its not the worst I have read. I see some potential, but i have so admit i didn't really enjoy reading it for some reason. Who knows *shrug*

sdf963sdf963over 10 years ago
Confusing

Anthony pulled her skirt up and panties down?????? Wasn't she naked? Did I miss something?

I am enjoying the story however. Would love to see where this is gonna go.

sdf963sdf963over 10 years ago

Sorry!! I DID miss the part where she put her own clothes back on. I read it again. My apologies.

d3513d3513over 10 years ago
Great job

I'm loving this story!

josephstevensjosephstevensover 10 years ago
Good Story!

It's going well...nice couple of chapters...and a way to go, I think. Well written, imo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please finish story.

Great two chapters. Wish you would finish the story.

CleverTwinCleverTwinabout 4 years ago
Love it

Great story so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous