Christine Ch. 02

Story Info
A plan to take it to the next level.
3k words
4.19
6.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I drove Christine home; after I made her breakfast (cheese omelet, wheat toast and coffee); after I fucked her (doggie, prone, spoon, in that order).

It was the first time I saw her in the day. She looked pretty good, but I guess 19-year-olds always look good. We spoke in the car. It felt easy to talk with her. I wanted to know more about her for planning reasons, but not too much about her life.

(People who are not into the BDSM Scene don't realize it isn't spontaneous like straight sex, there is a lot of planning involved. The more elaborate the play, the more planning required. There are people who build big dungeons in their basements themselves, that's a lot of time working on your sex life with no actually sex happening.)

She lived in a tree-lined, quiet, working class neighborhood in the Northeast section of the city. I noticed she had a private entrance to her basement apartment through the alley on the side, very discreet and convenient for visitors and for coming home late. We had a brief kiss good-bye. After she closed the car door, she looked back and gave me a self-satisfied smile which said, "I had a good time and am satisfied," but also said, "I got him."

What was going through her head? It took a while, but she seduced me. I told her she was the first woman in transition to do so. When thinking about BDSM play, I sometime wonder who is really in control? A good top isn't trying to please him or herself, they try to satisfy their bottom. Clearly the top does all the work and it is a passive experience for the bottom. It can be exhausting for the top. But was she really going to be the one in control here?

When I got home, I noticed the toothbrush she had used hanging next to mine. That was a creepy sight for which I wasn't ready.

She said her work schedule at a trade association downtown was flexible and she could leave a bit early on Tuesday. So, on Tuesday, I had her meet me in the lobby at 77 P Street, Northeast, not telling her what it was. It was the Washington Department of Health, Health and Wellness Center. I'd have enough of trying to take a shower in a raincoat, to resurrect an old metaphor.

She understood what was happening. We gave blood and urine samples. Although the service was free, they took donations and I put two $100 bills in the box. They tested for ten STDs, including HIV/AIDS and herpes. We would receive emails on Friday either telling us the results were all negative or asking use to make appointments. Perfect timing for the weekend.

"Give me your word that between now and Friday, you don't have unprotected sex with anyone."

"Yes, you too. What about today? We can use protection, like Saturday night." She gave me a sly look as she did across the table upstairs in the Italian restaurant and licked her lips.

"No, we're going to let the tension build." She gave me a mock look of disappointment.

We had cocktails at Marriott where I introduced her to the Rob Roy, a Manhattan made with scotch. I had brought a small paper shopping bag in from the car. While we were having drinks, I said, "I have a couple of little gifts for you." I handed her a long jewelry box which she opened. In it was a simple square cube onyx choker. Worn in public, to the initiated it could signify something, or it could just be a nice necklace.

"Put it on. I want you to wear it whenever we are together, but it is your option to wear it at other times."

"Why wouldn't I wear it all the time? If this shows I belong to you, I'm proud of it."

I then took another long jewelry box from the bag. Before handing it to her, I said, "This is for you, but I'll hang on to it. You won't wear it in public, only when we're alone together or at a special event, like a Black Rose Party." She opened it. It was a black leather choker, about two and a half inches wide, with a chrome ring in front.

Then we had dinner, dim sum and noodles in Chinatown at upstairs Tommy Cheng, a place where both politicians and tourists go. The sexual tension was palatable.

When I left her at her place, she said, "Well, I know what I'm doing tonight, and every night until Friday." I had to spank the monkey myself after I dropped her off and went home. And did so the next two nights in anticipation. It was the first time I did so without fantasizing about a cis woman.

Coming from the office, she was wearing tailored pants, rather than jeans, and a silk blouse. She looked like quite the young professional lady. As she walked away from the car all I could think was, "Man, that's a great ass."

Friday came around I received my email. Christine was giddy when I picked her up after work. She was wearing the choker. "All clear!" She said. "I've been tested a couple of times before when I go for my physical but, as my doctor said, I have a high-risk lifestyle and you can never be too sure. Thanks for doing this, I really appreciate it. And, my lifestyle won't be high risk anymore."

"I'm all clear too. Look, about your lifestyle, do whatever you like, remember the rules, nobody does what they don't want to do. But if you do engage in unprotected sex, please tell me. I promise I won't be angry and it won't change anything between us except we'll start using condoms again until we can be tested. I'll do the same."

"You're almost too good to be true."

We went immediately to my place. When we stepped inside, we virtually attacked each other with kisses. Open mouth, sloppy deep tongue kisses. I took her wrists and held them at her sides pinned to the wall. This was my space and she was mine while in it.

We stopped, I released her hands and took off the choker. I told her, "Wait here." I went to the desk, put down the onyx choker, took the leather one out of the drawer, walked back and put it on her. She cast her gaze downward. I sent her to shower, same as the last time.

Same as the last time, she came out with her clothes neatly folded in her arms wearing only the robe and the leather choker. I had the restraints under the mattress already. I had poured two glasses of red wine and taken three hits of a joint which I left in the ashtray for her. (I never touch the stuff during the week.) I put on a long music mix. (See the playlist at the end of the story.) Then, I took a shower.

When I came out, dressed in a black t-shirt and black jeans, I stood before her as she sat on the couch. She had smoked the joint and drank half her wine. I put my index finger through the loop on her choker and said, "Let's play."

I led her by the loop in the choker to the bed, looked her in the eyes and kissed her deeply one more time. I took from the dresser drawer a proper pair of blindfolds I had bought that week and put them on her. I took off my clothes.

I pulled the robe down off her shoulders but not completely off, exposing her small, firm brown breasts. I felt them, cupped them, caressed them, kneaded them and tugged and pinched the nipples. Imagine when you've smoked a little grass and you have something in your hand with which you just can't stop fidgeting? That's what happened. I don't know how long it lasted, but it lasted a while and she just let me, occasionally moaning or sighing or rolling her head back. Eventually, I sat on the edge of the bed and kissed, licked and sucked them, at first gently, then harder and harder while pulling her into my mouth with my hands on her thin, muscular back. I couldn't get my fill. Her nipples stood full and erect. I could taste the faintest bit of breast milk, which hormone therapy will produce. That made me suck ever harder.

I stopped, pushed her a step back and asked, "Are you thinking about breast augmentation?"

"I don't know. I think about it, but I'm not sure. Why? Do you want me to have it?"

"You're free to do as you like, it's your body, but I'd rather you didn't. Implants make the breasts look unnatural when you're naked. As it is, yours should grow with time."

She whispered, "Then I won't, Master."

I could see her erection peeking through the opening in the robe. That didn't excite me, I wasn't into meat wands. The fact that it indicated her arousal did excite me.

"Please let me suck your cock and fuck me, Master. I'm dying for it."

I stood up, crack! I slapped her face. "Hey! Who's in charge here? All in good time, young lady." Truth be told, I was doing all I could not to throw her on the bed and hump her brains out.

I gave her a drink of wine, holding the glass for her. I stacked the pillows in the middle of the bed, and, unlike her first visit, I asked her to remove the robe and lay on her back with the pillows under her ass. I turned my back to put the glass back and get a drink for myself. When I turned around, there she was lying on her back at full mast. It was a little less than average size but quite impressive for someone two years into hormone therapy. I had to wonder how much bigger it was before the drugs.

I spread her arms and legs to put the restraints on her wrists and ankles. I just stood there looking at her. Her body was dark and thin but muscular. Like when I saw her lying in the same place on her stomach the weekend before, it was not the musculature of a man, but that of an athletic woman. Wow! I needed another hit of that joint and took it.

I ran my hands over her body from her feet to her face, avoiding her tube steak, caressing and stroking her cheeks and head when I reached the top, running my fingers through her short, curly hair. I then ran my finger from the base of the circumcised purple dolphin to the head. It was the first time I touched a phallus other than my own. It was completely hairless, like the rest of her body below the neck. It reacted to my touch by throbbing. It was a wonder to behold.

I whispered, "Remember what I told you last time, never hold back from coming. Don't worry about making a mess. I want to please you. I don't consider myself successful until you get off."

In addition to the blindfold. I bought a few other items during the week, including a small riding crop. I ran it gently over her body from her feet to her face, including the length of her third leg. Standing on the opposite side of the bed, I rested it on her left thigh. She knew what was coming and shook ever so slightly. I raised it quickly and brought it down even faster. Smack! Her whole body jumped.

I alternately smacked the top and inside parts of her thighs and stroking her shaft with the crop in between hits. I wasn't getting tired of this any time soon. I could see pre-cum glistening on her third eye. Her thighs were red and warm to the touch.

I then stood back for a minute and collected myself. I stepped forward and very smartly tapped her right nipple with the riding crop. This cause an involuntary yelp. "You remember your safe words, right?"

"Yes, Master."

I sharply tapped the other nipple and alternated between nipples a few times. Then I sat on the side of the bed, leaned over and gently kissed them.

I ran the crop over her stomach, down the length of her tool and down her legs to her feet. Then I got down on my knees and began to suck her toes, another first for me. I kissed and licked my way up her legs taking time to concentrate on her inner thighs in particular. When I reached her sack, I instinctively continued kissing and licking. This was becoming an evening of firsts for me. I continued up her hard clit. Her hips wriggled. After licking the shaft and then the head, instinct told me, "What the heck?" I took it in my mouth all the way. She moaned loudly.

"Tell me before you come." I continued. It wasn't bad, in fact, it was kind of fun to feel her reactions. I bobbed my head taking it in and out from the head to the bottom and back again. She pushed upward and moaned and started mumbling, "Oh my God!" and "Yes!" Finally, she shouted, "I'm coming!" I pulled my mouth off and jerked her a few times with my hand until the rich baby batter was all over her stomach and my hand. I stroked with my hand until it was all out. The warm liquid felt kind of good on my hand.

She was breathing heavily, catching her breath. I got up, washed my hand and got a damp washcloth and towel to clean her up. I took the blindfold off and she said, "What about you?"

I removed her ankle restraints and left her wristed tied above her head with her arms stretched. This was the moment I anticipated. No rubber this time. I got the lube from the night table, squirted it the length of my rod, pushed her legs up and entered her bareback.

It was a little tight and I had to push gently, but it all went in. I knelt between her raise legs looking down at her face, the leather choker, her breasts and her soft but weighty clit.

When I was in college, my first regular lay was my girlfriend, Yvette. I never got laid in high school and had a couple of fumbling experiences in my first semester. Yvette and I started seeing each other in the Spring Semester. She told me she was a virgin, which I had reason to doubt later. Once we started having sex, we went at it almost every day. She was my first steady partner. We knew each other's bodies and reactions like Siamese twins. As expected, I was pussy whipped. After a few months, she said she was going to Planned Parenthood to get a prescription for the Pill. The first time we did it without a condom, it was like having sex for the first time again. I relived that sensation with Christine that night. It was like having sex with her for the first time. It was like having sex with anyone for the first time. It was worth waiting all week.

I humped her steadily and firmly, using only my hips as much as possible. I grinded her and I pounded her alternately and she seemed to like both. I relished the warmth, softness and subtle give of the delicate membrane inside her. You can't feel that through a condom. I held her thighs apart. Looking down, I went between looking intently into her eyes and just looking up and down her writhing brown body. Her abdominal muscles were tight like an old-fashion washboard.

Her clit was getting hard again. I reached down and stroked it between my thumb and middle finger and it hardened further. I spun my index finger around the little fireman's helmet. I realized these things are fun to play with, even if it isn't yours.

I announced before I came and push myself as deeply into her as I could. She let out a scream and I could feel her shake inside. I knew by her reaction that she could feel my load burst inside her and it was a big one.

It was refreshing to blow a load into someone. Even with girlfriends or dates who said they were on the Pill, I pulled out anyway and came on them, porn star style. There was a Golden Age of American Sexuality from about 1963 through the mid-1980s. In was approximately 1963 when doctors began prescribing the Pill to American women by request. It was the mid-1980s when AIDS hit the heterosexual community and there was a mass public health campaign to get everyone to use condoms. It was also the Age of Reagan and conservatism was on the rise. In between, people had sex just for fun. A guy would simply ask, "Are you safe?" Most times she was.

I disengaged. I removed the wrist restraints. We fell asleep, exhausted with me on my back and her on my left arm. After all, we both worked all day and did this straight after work. We woke up about three hours later. "I'm hungry, do you want to go get something to eat?"

"I'm starving baby, what's open?" We got dressed and she changed chokers. We went to Bistro Francais in Georgetown which was open late and had a bottle of St-Emilion; French onion soup; goat cheese and onion tart; coq au vin; braised short ribs; crème brûlée; apple tart tatin with crème anglaise; espresso and snifters of B&B. We laughed and she giggled and made caustic comments about people we saw. We were hungry indeed and needed our energy for the rest of the weekend.

Appendix

Seduction Playlist circa 1992:

Grace Jones

Joe Jackson

Brian Ferry

Malcolm McClaren

Deep Forest

Tribe Called Quest

The Kinks

Peter Gabriel

Miles Davis

David Bowie

Lou Reed