Christine Comes Clean - Pt. 03

Story Info
Christine shares her story with me.
2.1k words
4.59
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers

Saturday morning arrived slowly. I stretched and decided to in bed for a while. It didn't take long before the events of the previous night came back to me. I felt around my pillow and found the panties from the night before.

"Shit!" I thought to myself.

My heart started to pound a little. There was something shared between us yesterday. Something that will to be acknowledged.

Soon enough there was a knock at my door.

"LAUNDRY!" Christine sung out.

I sheepishly gather my clothes together in a pile stuffing the panties into the middle.

Opening the door, I saw Christine standing there with a half empty basket and dropped in my clothes.

"Are my panties in there as well?" She asked without hesitation.

My face went bright red, and I just nodded. The best thing that could have happened right then was the earth to open and take me.

"Where's Alex?" I asked, hoping to change the conversation and check if he might have heard about the panties.

"He is out running some errands," Christine replied, "probably not back until after lunch. Just you and I, I'm afraid."

Christine left to put the laundry on downstairs and I got myself a coffee.

When she returned, she sat down across from me and just stared at me.

"REALLY?" She suddenly asked, "you're not going to even ask?"

I knew what she meant but sat there with my mouth agape.

"Fine," She continued, "I will just tell you. A few years back I had a boyfriend a lot like you. It is why I could pick you out so easily. He would stare at me with the same hungry in his eyes. He would compliment my hair, my looks, everything about me. It was a real ego boost to have someone adore you so completely. When he complimented my scent that, for some reason, was the hottest. He would tell me just sniffing my hair made him hard. When he went down on me it was like the last meal of a condemned man. He would spend the better part of an evening sometimes just pleasing me. I would watch TV and he would gently lap between my legs. It was absolute heaven. The idea someone could get so turned on just by the smell of my pussy was incredible. "

Her story was hypnotic. The images in my head playout every scene.

She went on, "Sometimes, he would go home for the weekend and visit his parents. It was then he would insist on taking my panties from me at the train station. Later he would tell me about how they would be crunch up in his hand and he would spend the long ride breaking in through the material. Finally, he would have to go into the lavatory and stroke himself. This intrigued me, the next time he brought it up I asked for a demonstration. He didn't waste a moment, he asked for my panties and pulled out his cock. I pulled off my jeans and handed them to him. He then stood there with my panties under his nose and stroked himself. I had never seen anything hotter. It didn't take long before my own hand was hard at work on my pussy. This was all too much for him and he shot right away. He then fell to his knees and started pleasuring me. I think I fell backward when I came because I went from standing to lying on the couch in an instant. "

"That's hot!" I stammered. My 'spank bank' was filling up with all these images.

Christine smiled and continued her story, "This was a huge turn on for me and it became the routine for us. We would fuck occasionally, but it almost wasn't as hot as his adoration. I am sure Alex loves me, and our sex life is great, but he doesn't have that complete addiction to me.

When I started to notice you staring at me, I knew I had seen that look before. On a whim I kicked the panties out the door a couple of nights ago. I knew I had gotten your attention when I saw the shadow of you feed outside our door."

I cringed inside, I had been caught. She knew I had been standing outside their door, listening to them have sex, and pulling my cock.

"I watched for it the second night and knew it wasn't a fluke," She continued, "Last night I decided I wanted to you know that I knew. It turned me on so much. Alex must have thought he had gone to heaven. I wouldn't let him stop. Made him fuck me twice last night. Had to give a blowie in between to get him hard again, so I appreciate my own smell and taste, I thought about you, next door, smelling and tasting my panties. I came hard forcing Alex's cock into me as deep as it would go.

So, this is where I ask you a favour in return. I want to see you smell my panties and stroke yourself." The look was the question.

This was a mix; I would love to jerk off in front of her. It would be so fucking hot. There was also part of me who saw the imagine my head conjured the other night. Looking like some sad troll sniffing panties and jerking myself. I guess that was the point of the story, I was too horny now to say no.

I nodded and pulled down the front of my pajamas. My cock was a rock. This wasn't going to take long. Christine reached up under her t-shirt and slid down her panties, handing them to me. I brought them to my nose and breathed in. They were warm, slippery, and only seconds separated them from Christine's magnificent pussy.

Christine kneed down and watched the show. Letting me know how hot I looked.

"Would you like to see a tit?" She suddenly asked.

"Mumpth" I nodded, trying to get my brain to work.

"Which?" Christine asked.

"I don't care!" I blurted.

"Well, if you don't care, then I won't bother." Christine teased.

"Right!" I shouted.

"Why the right, what's wrong with the left?" Christine's teasing continued. "All right, all right"

She pulled up her t-shirt showing off her tits proudly. That was all it took. I groaned and started to fire off. Christine jumped out of the way, and I made a mess on the carpet.

"WOW!" Christine exclaimed, "I would ask if you were saving up, but I know that isn't true. Think you better get cleaned up."

It was a strange and humiliating scene that played out next. I found myself on hands and knees cleaning up my own cum while Christine sat in the chair sipping her coffee.

I tried to steal a peek up her t-shirt and was caught.

"PERV!" Christine snapped and then grinned while pulling her knees together.

I had just jerked off in front of, literally, the girls of my dreams and I felt no closer to her. We still had this boarder between us. We had been to an event together, not created any emotional bridges.

"Alex will be home soon." She suddenly announced, "I better go and get dressed."

Christine wondered into their room, and I continued cleaning. Soon I could hear her making noise. Quickly I realized she was getting herself off. I would have helped her with that. Why wouldn't she get me to lick her pussy.

I decided to get dressed myself. While passing their door, I knocked.

"I could have helped with that" I offered through the door.

"I haven't showered." Christine replied.

"I don't care." I replied.

"We'll see." Christine responded.

My head exploded. Did she just suggest there might be a possibility of me going down on her? Just the possibility was enough to give me a euphoric rush.

Alex arrived home a little later and we all behaved like nothing had happened in the morning. Alex, because he didn't know, and Christine and I because we didn't want to let on.

The evening was very much the usual except for one distinct difference. Throughout the evening I would hear comments from Christine.

"Careful!" She would loud whisper, "you made me pretty raw last night."

It wasn't loud enough for Alex to notice, and I assume she normally whispered things like this into his ear. Tonight, it was loud enough for me to hear and to be kept perpetually horny.

At one point, while returning from the bathroom, Christine looked down the front of her t-shirt and announced, "I think you bruised my tit last night."

It was a casual comment but came with layers of innuendo. It talked of sex, of tit squeezing, of rough and passionate love making.

She then gave both a light squeeze and sat back down with Alex.

I knew I could now openly stare at her if Alex didn't catch me. I don't know if they were more playful with each other tonight, or I was just able to witness more, but Alex seemed to be pawing her continuously.

Alex was sat on the couch with his feet up on the table and Christine was sitting 90 degrees to him and leaning back with her feet pulled up on the couch. Initially, I thought Alex's arm was around her waist, but soon realized his hand was down the from of her pants.

I wanted to jump in, be a part of it, tell Alex to move a little and we can spit roast her. I couldn't, all I could do was watch.

Soon Alex wondered off to bed and Christine got in the shower. She exited the bathroom in a towel and went back to their room. Just before closing the door, she dropped the towel and for a moment I got the whole package.

I ran to the bathroom and found her panties on the floor. At this point I assumed they were left for me and took that back to my room.

My dreams were all over the place. I must have been hard the entire night. Dreams of Christine watching me, pleasing her, looking at her naked body. They filled up the entire night leaving me horny in the morning.

I was first up and sitting in my chair when Christine came out and walked past me to the kitchen. Once there she motioned for me to join her.

"Were you serious?" She asked.

"About what?" I replied.

"Yesterday afternoon," she paused for a moment, "you said you didn't care if I was showered or not."

Bells and fireworks went off. Was she going to let me lick her pussy? A moment later something else occurred to me. I had to assume Alex had left his 'deposit' behind last night. I didn't know if they used condoms, but I assumed they didn't. I didn't know what to do. No way was I going to give up this opportunity.

"I don't!" I heard myself reply.

I couldn't go back now. Justifications started to flood my brain. If I licked quickly and diligently at first, I could 'remove' Alex and be left with her smell and taste.

"Fine!" She snapped me back, "Let's be quick."

Her hand went on top of my head, and she guided me to my knees. Pulling up her t-shirt there was nothing underneath. I was face to face with the golden, in this case amber, idol. She lifted her leg to the side a little and opened herself up.

I dove in. Sticking to the plan, I pulled her lips open and licked up and down all the folds. I knew immediately Alex was there. It was musky and smelt like my own. I almost gagged but pushed through. I pushed my tongue up into her whole and then back around her lips, flicking at her clit occasionally. My goal was to impress her, to please her in ways she hadn't been pleased before. Maybe this could become a regular thing, minus Alex I hoped.

"Ok, OK!" She snapped me back, "That's getting too good. I just need a cleaning, anything more would be going too far."

She put her leg back down and pulled down her t-shirt.

"I am going to make some more coffee," she said, quickly setting to task, "Jack off for me, won't you?"

I was stunned, like I had just been rudely woken up.

"Be quick!" She chided, "Alex will be up soon."

Like a programmed robot, I pulled out my cock and started to pump. While making coffee, Christine kept looking over at me and smiling.

"Aim for the floor and don't get any on me." She instructed.

I did just that. As ordered, I pointed towards the floor and released my load.

"Ok, clean that up," She ordered, "I am going to take Alex his coffee."

Again, I found myself on the floor wiping up my own puddle.

APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers