Laura's Camping Adventure

Story Info
Camping White Couple shares tent with young black stranger.
12.6k words
4.54
21.9k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written for my friends Laura and Dan - who always make me smile.

Laura and Dan had been looking forward to this camping trip for months -- the girls were finally grown, away at state college, out of the house and on their own and the empty nesters were settling into their new lives and rekindling the relationship they had "BC" -- before children.

Laura had finished prepping the food and packed the coolers while Dan was stowing the tent and gear in the roof carrier on top of the Subaru. September was a perfect time for camping -- warm days for hiking and cool crisp evenings to sit by a fire or snuggle together in the tent -- it wasn't quite "glamping", but they had been married for over 20 years now and knew that there were some basic luxuries they needed to pack to make a long weekend in the woods tolerable.

Once everything was packed, Dan stopped in the kitchen to help Laura with the coolers and sundry items. He walked in and saw his wife cutting up celery, her back to him. Even after being together for so many years, he never tired of checking out her little ass and slender physique and in that flannel shirt and tight blue jeans, she didn't disappoint...He came up quietly behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck.

Laura hadn't heard him come in and jumped at his touch...

"Damn it, Dan! I almost cut you with this knife!" she exclaimed.

Dan chuckled and said, "Well, if you had, I would have died a happy man, babes... you look freaking amazing in those jeans..."

Laura acted annoyed but secretly was glad he still found her attractive. She was going through some midlife insecurities about her body and the few grey hairs and wrinkles that had appeared out of nowhere it seems once she turned forty-five. She took care of herself, and all of her friends wanted to know her secrets for staying so youthful -- but truth be told, she didn't really do much -- Didn't smoke, light drink, a little yoga once in a while, didn't overindulge in her life in general. Boring? Maybe a little -- but she was content with who she was and happy that Dan was happy with her as well.

As she continued to work the celery on the cutting board, she felt Dan's erection press against her butt and his hands slid inside the top of her flannel shirt to tweak her nipples...She hated being small breasted, but Dan seemed to love them just the way they were -- responsive and loved being sucked!

Laura feigned being angry at him and waved the chef knife up in the air at her husband...

"I'm not kidding, Dan! You're going to find yourself part of this salad if you don't let me finish!"

Dan laughed and ignored her warnings, reaching between her legs and cupping her pussy through the thick denim...Laura felt him unbutton the top of her pants and then pull them down to her ankles, exposing a red thong and two very pale ass cheeks...

"Mmmmm!" said Dan, expressing his appreciation..." RED, huh? My sexy girl!"

He gave her a playful slap on the ass as she continued to work, ignoring his advances...But then she heard him drop his pants and felt his familiar cock against her butt...she sighed and put down the knife and grasped the countertop with both hands. She LOVED this position and since it was just the two of them for the last couple of months, this happened on a more frequent basis...

Dan pulled her thong to one side and slide his cock between her legs and into her now damp pussy...both hands went inside her flannel shirt from below and he squeezed her breasts roughly as he plowed into her from behind.

Laura arched her back and moaned, leaning further over the counter as his pace increased and within a minute or two, she was crying out in orgasm... Dan followed almost immediately afterward, filling his wife's pussy with cum.

As his hardness subsided and he slipped out from inside her, he leaned over and kissed her on the neck and whispered in her ear..." My little tigress!" leaving her panting and satisfied...

He zipped up and started carrying the first cooler out to the car as though what happened a minute ago was perfectly normal and expected. Laura grinned after her husband but yelled out that he needed to learn to clean up his messes and not just trounce off leaving her in a puddle in the middle of the kitchen.

Laura felt Dan's cum soaking her thong and knew she had to change before things got too squishy. She sighed and stripped off the jeans and thong and padded bottomless back to the bedroom. She cleaned herself up and then went into the underwear drawer for a fresh set of panties. She pushed around her assortment of thongs and boy shorts and the usual "sexy" stuff that Dan insisted on buying her on occasion -- some sheer, some lacy, some crotchless, the usual silly stuff that was fun to wear for a little while but wasn't comfortable enough for all day use -- she often told him not to waste his money on underwear that she'd only be wearing for a short period of time -- that she was just as sexy in cotton.

But men are men, and he never really understood the concept, so there was always at least one or two pair of new "stuff" every Christmas, Valentines' Day, and anniversary. She would wear them once or twice and then relegate them to the back of the drawer.

Truth be told, Laura did enjoy thongs and had an assortment of colors and styles that she thought were really cute and functional. She picked out a fluorescent pink one and as an afterthought, grabbed a couple more pairs to pack for their weekend. Dan may just get lucky this camping trip.

As she packed the new picks into her suitcase, she thought to herself that she surprised herself more often these days. She was approaching the "change" women went through, but she found herself getting hornier and thinking about dirty things more these days than she had when she and Dan first met in their 20's. Maybe it was the fact that they now had less responsibility and more freedom since the girls had moved out or maybe she was more comfortable in her own skin these days. She didn't really know, and it didn't matter anyhow.

Once the car was packed, they locked up the house and were on the road just as the sun was climbing into the mid-morning sky. When the kids were younger, they would pack the night before and get up at the crack of dawn to make a two-hour trip to the mountains but now that it was just the two of them, they had more time, and things were a lot more casual.

Dan pulled into a package store to grab wine and some whiskey for the trip. Neither one of them were heavy drinkers but Laura did enjoy a few glasses of red wine and Dan loved Irish whiskey when they relaxed like this. Laura secretly hoped he wouldn't get too drunk -- she was looking forward to some lovin' that weekend and he tended to fall asleep by the fire if he had too much to drink.

Laura was looking at her phone while Dan was in the store and thought she heard a crack of lightning in the distance. She pulled up the weather app on her phone and checked the weather for the mountainside they would be camping on -- only a 15% chance of rain predicted for where they were going. If it did wind up raining, it wouldn't be the end of the world. They had a brand-new tent and were seasoned enough campers to know how to keep everything dry. Plus, there was an element of romance making love in a tent on a rainy night.

Dan got back in the car, and they headed up the interstate -- Laura fell asleep during the drive but woke to find her flannel shirt open. She was small enough that she didn't need extra support and hadn't bothered to put on a bra for the ride up since they wouldn't run into anyone they knew. She looked up at Dan in surprise and he burst out laughing when she saw that she was totally exposed to anyone in a tractor trailer driving by...

When she saw he had opened her shirt, she smacked his arm -- "Dan! What if someone drove by? They'd see your wife's little boobies!"

Dan laughed and said it had already happened twice while she was sleeping...Said the first tractor trailer almost went off the road seeing her and gave him a thumbs up and the second one patted his heart and gave him a big grin.

Laura felt her face redden and she instinctively pulled her shirt together to cover herself. Dan booed and said that she was depriving all these poor truck drivers of a cheap thrill -- that they were a lonely bunch who were doing a service for all of us delivering goods and supplies day in and day out and they'd LOVE to see a bare breasted woman once in a while.

Laura laughed and let go of her shirt, leaving it unbuttoned..." You'd like me to just take it off entirely, huh?"

Dan nodded and said that now would be a good time...that there was a trucker coming up on their left and would love a bird's eye view of those amazing knockers...

"Knockers, huh?" Laura laughed and looked behind them. Sure enough, she saw the tractor trailer creeping up -- she glanced up at the cab and saw a young kid driving the rig...so she looked over at Dan and said, "You sure about this?"

Dan laughed and said to go for it...

Laura blushed and then pulled the flannel shirt completely off -- Dan was surprised but gave her a big grin... Laura kept her eyes on her husband the entire time and slowly saw the big rig pull alongside of them and slow down to keep pace with the Subaru.

Sure that the driver was checking her out, Laura grinned at Dan and then reached over and unbuttoned his pants and pulled his cock out ...she looked up at the driver of the tractor trailer who was grinning wildly at her and giving her a thumbs up. She smiled at the young kid and then took Dan's cock in her mouth and started sucking him and running her fingers up and down this shaft.

For his part, Dan was like, "Whoa!" but put his hand on his wife's head to keep her sucking....Laura gagged on his cock as he pushed down and tried to free herself, but between the truck so close to them and the rate of speed they were traveling, she didn't want Dan to lose control of the car and let him control the situation.

As she sucked, she started to taste Dan's precum rising up out of his cock and so she started sucking harder and faster...Dan felt himself stiffening and his balls tightening and knew that he was going to cum if she didn't stop or slow down soon. He also discovered that the faster she sucked him, the faster he drove, which caused the trucker to increase speed as well and they both wound up barreling down the highway at over eighty miles per hour. Dan felt himself getting lightheaded and smartly decided to brake and pull over, allowing the trucker to speed ahead, air horn blasting in thanks.

As they got to the shoulder, Laura lifted her head from his crotch to see what was going on...when she saw that they were safely anchored on the side of the road, she resumed giving him head, letting her teeth rake against his shaft playfully.

Dan groaned and when she stuck the tip of her tongue against the pee-hole opening, he growled and grabbed a hunk of Laura's hair as he exploded and came forcefully down her throat. Laura's eyes opened in surprise...it was rare for Dan to cum from her sucking him and swallowed quickly to avoid a mess in the car.

Once he was finished, Laura came up from her station over his lap and grinned at her husband, her lips slick with the saliva of his cum and kissed him deeply. Dan grimaced at the taste of his own sperm and Laura laughed.

"That was fun, sexy...." She said. "Bet you didn't expect that, did ya?"

Dan looked at his wife like she had two heads and said, "You're certifiable, you know that, right?" and then burst out laughing...

Laura put her shirt back on and buttoned it up and as Dan started the car, she leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder and fell back asleep. Dan looked down at his wife and shook his head, wondering how he got so lucky to have such a sexy woman.

By the time they got to their camping area, the sky had turned from blue to grey. Laura looked up at the ominous sky and mentioned to Dan that it looked like they might be getting some bad weather before the weekend was over. Dan nodded and rechecked the weather app on his phone. It had been updated to reflect their new location -- looking hour by hour, it seemed like they were safe until around midnight and then predicted rain for the rest of the evening. He showed Laura the update.

"We should probably plan to keep everything inside the tent for tonight?" she asked.

Dan agreed it was a good idea -- they had recently replaced the family tent from when the girls were camping with them with one of similar size but more modern, so even with all the food and coolers inside the tent, there was still enough room for the two of them to set up the king-sized air mattress and their sleeping bags without touching the nylon walls. From years of camping, they knew what they needed for comfort and space. Neither one of them were over six foot tall -- Laura was petite, tiny actually -- small breasted (32b), about 5'3 and barely 105 lbs. People said she looked a lot like Kelly Ripa. Dan was average at 5'11, a little heavier than when he was younger but still in pretty good shape for someone in his 50's -- His hair was prematurely grey which made him look older but fought the urge to dye his hair like so many of his colleagues had done. The only time he regretted it was last summer when they were in a bar and a college guy started flirting with Laura and then apologized -- he thought she was out with her father. Dan was livid and Laura got hysterical.

Dan and Laura set up the brown and white Eureka tent fairly quickly, inflated the air mattress and then moved everything else inside "just in case" the weather moved in more quickly than anticipated. This wasn't their first rodeo, so they wanted to get the hard work done sooner than later and then set up a fire for later.

Once everything was in place, Laura made lunch and then they decided to take a hike up the mountain. They were about a half mile from their campsite when they saw a tall, dark, slender young man struggling to set up a tent on a hill -- it was ridiculously steep to try to place a tent on and Dan told him so.

After a few minutes of conversation, they learned his name was Paul and that he was a college student at a local university in the area. He had been hunched over trying to drive tent stakes in the hard ground. When he stood up, Laura gasped -- he had to be at least 6'4 -- tall, very lean, he looked like a basketball player. And she couldn't help but notice how cute he was...short black hair, dark brown eyes, he had a sort of street rat look about him -- the kind of bad boy charm that Laura always found attractive but never really understood why.

Dan offered to help Paul sort out the lines and rods of his tent -- the tent was small. It was one of those REI 2-man tents, which for a normal sized person would be sufficient, but for someone Paul's size, he'd have to sleep diagonal in it, and it was only about forty-two inches high. No way this was his tent.

Dan told Paul to stop trying to set up at this location -- not only was the pitch too steep, but the ground was also too hard -- he suggested moving down the mountain a bit closer to their campsite where it was flatter and easier to set up.

For her part, Laura simply watched and listened. She found herself strangely attracted to the young man -- she didn't know if it was a motherly attraction since he must be near their daughters' ages, or that he was a city guy -- rough and tumble... She felt her nipples swell under her sports bra and a heat between her legs that she was sure wasn't there earlier.

Paul didn't have much -- a tent, coolers, sleeping bag and some food for the weekend. They didn't see the car and Dan asked him how he got there. Paul explained that friends from school had dropped him off and were going to pick him up on Monday. Dan asked why he was camping by himself and said that he didn't really seem to be the "camping type."

Paul grimaced and said that he had never camped before in his life -- he had recently broken up with his girlfriend and friends were tired of him moping around and said he should get out, smoke some weed, relax a little with nature and get his head straight.

Laura had been listening and laughed when she heard Paul's confession. For the first time, she spoke up.

"Paul, I'm not sure we can get your head on straight, but we can get your campsite situated. Why don't you follow us back down the mountain and pitch your tent near ours?"

Dan gave Laura a funny look, like, "What are you doing? What about us? A little privacy?"

Laura saw the look and noticed the vibe but ignored it. There was something about this kid, this wounded animal of a man-boy that needed healing. She and Dan would still make love in the privacy of their own tent, but this stranger needed some help too. And truth be told, the untold attraction was there, something Laura wouldn't admit even to herself. She felt her pussy pulsating like some strong animal pull inside her...and she liked the feeling.

The three of them trudged down the mountain and Dan arbitrarily picked a plot of dirt on the far side of where their own tent was to tell Paul to set up his tent -- it was far enough away from their own and on the other side of the campfire. Laura looked amused at how far away it was -- it was as though Dan was staking a claim on the land, pissing on the area that was his and keeping his competition far away.

But when they started pitching Paul's tent, both he and Dan realized just how small it really was and more importantly, the rain flap that normally went over the dome canopy was missing. Paul dug through the nylon bag the tent came in and found the long cable for it, but no top shield.

Laura looked up at the afternoon sky -- some clouds, still warm -- didn't feel like rain, but who knows? Paul climbed into the tent and was arranging his sleeping bag -- he looks incredibly large compared to the tent -- like a clown in a clown car. She smiled at the image in her mind and when he came back out, she decided to find out a little more about him.

Laura asked him how old he was and how tall he was. Paul said he was 22 and 6'5. So, she was close -- except he was even taller than he appeared when she originally saw him. And yes, he played basketball for the college. In fact, he had gotten a partial scholarship there. Laura thought better about asking him what happened between his girlfriend and him since that was the whole reason he was out "finding himself" in the woods in the first place.

As she was talking to him, she was studying his face, checking out his body -- she secretly wondered if someone as tall as Paul would have a big cock... Then she remembered he was their daughter's age and chided herself for her thoughts. She told him she'd leave him alone with his solitude but invited him to dinner with Dan and her later if he was interested.

Paul went for a hike and Laura found Dan sleeping in the tent with a book next to him. Dan was famous for buying and never reading books -- he called it a sleep aid. She was tempted to let him sleep but she was horny after her conversation with Paul and needed some lovin.' She stripped off her t-shirt and bra and slid her shorts down and snuggled up behind him tightly, hoping he'd wake up. He didn't.

So, she reached across him and started unsnapping his shorts -- Dan stirred but didn't wake up...Poor baby must have really been tired from the drive and camp set up. She did, however, get him to roll onto his back. Laura fished into his pants and pulled his cock out and slowly and gently started sucking on it until Dan started getting hard as she stroked him and mouthed him. Once he was pretty hard, Laura straddled her husband and slowly lowered herself onto his upright cock.