I Guess I am a Cuck...

Story Info
Group sex takes a turn when I came early... (happy ending)
6.6k words
4.22
11.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First time typing up the details of a past experience, so please bear with me, I apologize in advance for grammatical mistakes and misspellings, writing is not my strong suit. Hope you enjoy! (Happy ending?)

A little bit of backstory, this was the first time that I had ever seen one of my GFs do so much as even kiss another guy/girl. I knew what cuckolding was as I had previously had a GF who cheated on me pretty regularly, my friends at the time kept calling me a cuck for not breaking up with her. That was about the extent of my knowledge...

***

This whole ordeal happened about six years ago at this point, but I remember it like it was yesterday. I was dating this girl for about two years at this point, and everything was pretty good on the surface. I had always been a little self conscious of my inability to last a long time in bed, but prided myself on the skills I developed to counteract this disability.

My girlfriend at the time was named Reagan, she was slightly shorter than me (I am 6'2"), had very pale skin, rusty red hair, puffy pink nipples, and had wide hips. She was very much what someone would describe as a PAWG. Her face wasn't terribly remarkable, but she had a killer body and a very chill personality.

We lived together along with one of her longtime friends named Kate. Kate was blonde, had large tits compared to her small frame, and was the type of girl that has like all guy friends. She would have different guys over pretty regularly, and in our small house sometimes we could hear her moans late at night. I totally kind of had a crush on her, how could I not, we lived in the same house and I would see her in very skimpy outfits. ANYWAYYYY......

Life was really good. We were all in College and about to graduate in a few months, we had not a care in the world.

We would regularly go out together on the weekends and had a small friend group who we were all very close with, the ringleader of the group was this guy named Chris. He was the one hosting/organizing most of the plans, and was also all of our weed dealer. That was how I originally met him, he was selling weed to my GF Reagan at the time we started dating and subsequently we became friends.

Chris was about as tall as me, super chill stoner type dude, and ALWAYS had some girl with him that was not a part of the core group. I guess it is also worth noting that I kind of knew he had a thing for her, when we started dating they had a little bit of tension as I guess they were kind of talking too, but nothing ever happened.

Chris was always inquisitive of our sex life, but I never thought anything of it, it was like bro talk and he only ever asked those types of questions when it was just him and I. However, I am very honest are rarely ashamed, I had confided in him I struggle to last long, but consider myself a pro at making her cum. He always was very cool and sex-positive, never making fun of me and always kind of hyping me up in that regard. As I said, he had become one of my best friends over the last two years.

Anyway... One Friday night, after going out to the bars with our regular friend group, things started to get late and Reagan, Kate, and I were getting ready to head home. Chris asked if we wanted to keep hanging, he said he had some weed in his car and would be down to come over and smoke for a bit before calling it a night. This wasn't out of the ordinary at all, we were all happy to have him come over for a bit and get us all stoned.

Kate volunteered to ride with him back to our place, and Reagan and I got into my car and headed back to the house. We got there first and I tidied up a bit while Reagan changed out of her going out clothes into something more comfortable. She put on some sleeping shorts that ended just below her ass, and a crop top. Again, this was nothing out of the ordinary, we were all very comfortable with each other and this was no special occasion.

Chris and Kate arrive shortly after, they said they had to stop and get a rillo. I make us some lemon drops in the kitchen, while Chris rolls up with the ladies in the living room. I notice that Chris and Kate are sitting on the smaller of the two couches, Reagan is laying on the full size one, I hand everyone their drinks and plop down on the bean bag in the middle of the room. We all smoke a blunt and that is when the vibe started to change.

Chris jokingly out of nowhere asks if the three of us had ever had a threesome. Reagan, Kate, and I all kind of awkwardly glance at each other.

Then Reagan said, "No, not the three of us."

Kate chimed in next saying, "We did both blow Blaise [guy from their old friend group] that one time at Mardi Gras"

I was stoned and this very much caught me off guard, I had never heard of this little endeavor. I looked over at my girlfriend whom I thought I knew everything about, her pale skin had turned bright red, her hand covering her mouth, she then looked away from Kate, glanced at me to see my reaction, then back to Kate.

Reagan said something like, "Ohhh Shittt, I totally forgot about that, we were so drunk, I can't believe that I drove us home that night."

There was a little bit of an awkward silence, then Chris spoke up, "Wow. Must have been a lucky guy."

I laughed, and said something like, "Yeah, he is pretty cool. Reagan never told me about that." (Ugh I can't believe I said that, I cringed all over again just typing it lol)

Reagan, still looking very embarrassed, said, "I had completely forgotten about that until now, it really was nothing too exciting."

Chris had now started taking out more weed, as he was breaking it down to roll another blunt, he started telling us how he recently had a threesome with his last GF. The girls both seemed to be hanging onto every word, but all I could think about was my girlfriend Reagan blowing Blaise. I knew him, and had met him more than 10 times at this point. He was a pretty cool guy, but Reagan kind of always talked about him like he was kind of cringe. He was a DJ and would make his friends all listen to him do his little DJ stuff when they hung out, she never mentioned that she at one point was into him enough to suck his dick... as I was daydreaming and working all this out in my head, Chris got up and came and plopped in the bean bag next to me.

Chris sparked up the blunt and put his arm around my shoulder, he hit it a few times then passed it to me. As I was taking a puff of it, he said, "So what if all four of us have a little fun?"

He was clearly talking to me, the girls didn't say a word, they just looked at me grinning, I looked at Reagan to see her giving me the fuck me eyes. I told him that I had never been a part of something like that, Chris laughed and patted me on the back, he said, "It will be sick dude, you'll have a blast. Isn't that right?" Both of the girls laughed and were looking at me, waiting for the green light.

Reagan and I had talked about doing stuff like this, but the fantasy always involved adding another girl to the mix since she liked girls too. My gut was in a knot and I wanted to say that I wasn't sure about all of this, but I didn't want to be a huge loser and kill all the fun. In my head I basically imaged me fucking Reagan and him fucking Kate, it still seemed stressful as I hadn't ever had someone watch before.

However, I was really excited at the thought of seeing Kate fully naked, I wondered what her pussy looked like. Reagan kept it hairy for me as that was my personal preference, I was wondering if Kate's had hair too or if she kept it clean shaven. The thought of seeing Kate nude was enough to convince me. So reluctantly I agreed that yeah, it would be a good time.

We finished smoking the blunt almost in complete silence, Chris had gotten up and gone back to his seat on the couch next to Kate. He was rubbing on her thigh, and whispering stuff in her ear, she was giggling and touching him back. Reagan had patted the seat next to her on the couch, I went over and sat next to her, she put her feet in my lap and I started rubbing them. Chris excused himself to the bathroom to freshen up, and Kate got up too saying she was going to change.

I took this chance to check in with Reagan, she was clearly excited, I could see her hard nipples under her crop top. She apologized for not telling me about her and Kate's previous experience, I assured her it was fine, and that I actually was a little turned on learning about it. I asked her if she had any rules/expectations. Reagan said that she really wanted to fuck Chris, and asked if I would be okay with that. She told me that if Kate was down, I could fuck her to make it fair.

I was quite taken back, I said that I wasn't sure about that, and maybe we could just fuck the two of us like while they fucked. She kind of seemed bummed after I said that, she just sat there quiet for a few seconds.

Then Reagan said that we are all friends, and this type of thing doesn't organically happen often, I should relax. Reagan promised that if at any point I felt uncomfortable, I could call it off. She reassured me that she is adores me and nothing could ever come between us. Following up her sweet promises with a very passionate kiss, Reagan then started rubbing my already hard cock through my pants.

Kate came back into the living room first, she quietly sat back down on the couch leaning back on the arm of it, facing us. I looked over at her out of curiosity, and she had changed into a very sexy yet casual outfit. Kate wore a tight shirt, boy shorts, and was barefoot.

***

I guess I haven't mentioned this yet but I am a pretty big foot guy, my girlfriend Reagan didn't really have like sexy feet per se, they were okay but not what I would call sexy. Kate however, did have sexy feet, her toes were painted red, and she wore a toe ring, which I thought was soooooo hotttt.

***

Kate must have noticed me staring at her feet, because she did like a brush off motion with one foot and said, "well don't stop making out, you guys look hot".

Reagan giggled and pulled my face back to hers, I started to feel her up now that I knew Kate was watching us. To my surprise I found that I was actually really turned on knowing that Kate was watching. I slipped off Reagan's shirt and was pinching her nipples while we made out, this always drove her crazy. I didn't notice that Chris was back in the room now, until he said, "Got started without me huh?"

Reagan and I stopped to look up at Chris kind of laughing, he sat next to Kate on the smaller couch and joined her in watching us. He asked if we would mind if he stroked himself while we kissed, Reagan quickly said, "That's so hot, I would fucking love that" and pulled my face back into hers, she grabbed my hand and placed it back on her nipple.

I could kind of tell that she was enjoying putting on a show too, she was now moaning more than normal as I teased her nipples. I could also hear Chris moaning and whispering stuff like, "Oh fuck yes..." and "Good Girl".

I thought dang this isn't so bad, I am pretty into being watched, I can't believe that HE is jerking off to US.

The next thing I remember is, briefly opening my eyes while making out with Reagan and noticing that she was staring in the direction of Chris and Kate. I stopped kissing her for two seconds to glance over and now saw that he was leaned back, arms out on the couch, and Kate was on her knees on the couch sucking his cock.

Chris had his shirt off, pants around his ankles. Kate, still fully clothed, was sucking his dick slowly, holding it in one hand, and holding her hair back with the other. Kate was moaning as she bobbed her head up and down on it.

Reagan broke my trance by saying, "I always knew you had a nice dick" to which Chris responded, "Thanks babe, was hoping you would get to see it one day" with a grin on his face.

I felt my stomach get into a knot, I couldn't believe what was happening. I was drunk, stoned, incredibly horny, and Chris just called Reagan babe. His cock wasn't that much longer than mine it seemed like, but it was A LOT thicker. I am not bi or gay, but it did look hot glistening with Kate's slobber.

Reagan then put her hand on my face and turned me back toward her, "I want you to eat me out" she said.

I was more than happy to, this is what I excel at.

***

For context she couldn't cum without using her vibrator, so the normal routine was to eat her out until she was close and then she would push me away and finish herself off with her vibrator. We would normally do this for at least half an hour before we fucked, like I said, I couldn't last super long, so making her cum before fucking her made what time I did last that much better for everyone.

***

Reagan essentially pushed me off of the couch next to her and in one motion lifted up her ass and slipped off her shorts. She had the cutest little red bush, and when she got horny her pussy turned bright red. I got on my knees in front of the couch and grabbed her legs to pull her closer to the edge. I glanced at the shorts she was wearing which were now in a pile next to her on the couch and saw how wet they were. Looking back at her pussy, I could now see that it was literally leaking.

I was so fucking horny and excited to be eating her out in front of our friends, I couldn't wait to have her squirming. I started off slowly teasing her with kisses on her thighs, and kissed her clit one time before I started licking up all her leaking juices. She was moaning and tightly holding my head into her pussy.

I could hear Kate and Chris messing around, but had no idea what they were doing as Reagan wouldn't even let me up for air. I did hear Chris complement Kate's tits, with Reagan chiming in saying "I know right?". I wanted to look so fucking bad but Reagan wouldn't let me up, I tried sitting up to turn around and Reagan said, "Please don't fucking stop."

It seemed like that was the wettest I had ever seen her, I was literally licking up grool from inside her just for more to be there a few seconds later. She was pinching her nipple with one hand and holding my face in her with the other. I heard Kate let out a deep moan, followed by Reagan saying, "Ohhhh fuckkkkk".

Reagan yanked my head away from her pussy but didn't let go of my hair, she tensed up her arm against her leg, unintentionally forcing me to watch as Kate was now riding Chris. My cock was already throbbing from the whole situation, but now I felt like I was in a dream. Reagan was rubbing free hand against her clit like her life depended on it. I could see her fingering herself in my peripheral, and Kate riding Chris on the other couch.

Seeing Kate's cute little soles, her toes curled, Chris' cock sliding in and out of her, almost made me reach for my own cock to stroke it. But then I heard Reagan let out a long moan, followed by, "fuckkk fuckkk fuckkkkk"

Chris and Kate looked over in our direction and smiled. Reagan let go of me and pushed me away form her, she said, "go get my vibrator" not missing a beat, still rubbing her clit.

I didn't think twice, I got up, went to the room, dug through her bedside drawer for her wand, and returned. It must have been 30 seconds total. When I walked back in Reagan had spread out on the couch, leaning up against the arm, and was fingering herself watching Chris and Kate.

I was so hard it hurt, I wanted to cum so fucking bad. I handed Reagan her vibrator and walked to the end of the couch that she was leaning up against. I started to take off my pants because I wanted to fuck her face while she played with herself. I tried putting my cock next to her mouth so she would suck it, and she just kept watching Chris and Kate fuck. I tapped it on her cheek and she looked up at me and told me to stop. I was so embarrassed.

The hum of her vibrator caught my attention, and I looked down to see her gripping the couch with one hand, and holding the vibrator with the other. She said, "go back, I need to cum again".

I pulled my pants back up feeling incredibly disheartened and got back on the ground. I put one of her legs on my shoulder, and just sat there watching the vibrator on her pussy.

She arched the leg that was on the couch and lifted up her pelvis. I knew what she wanted, a guaranteed way to make her cum was to eat her ass while she used her vibrator on herself. This was one of my favorites, I loved how it felt slightly humiliating, I loved how it tasted, I loved having her pussy in my face.

I licked and kissed her pink asshole for what felt like 30 seconds before she came hard, she let out a yelp this time, what would have sounded like pain to anyone listening, I already knew what she was about to say.

Reagan pulled me up to her face, gave me a deep, passionate kiss, and commanded, "fuck me"

I dropped my pants again, my cock was literally leaking, it ached at how hard it was. Kate and Chris had at some point switched positions, she was on her back and he had one of her legs in the air and was fucking her on his knees on the couch. They both looked over at Reagan and I when she told me to fuck her.

I spun Reagan around so she was on all fours facing them on the other couch, got on my knees behind her, spread her ass cheeks out, and slid into her. She let out a low moan and turned around looking back at me, she asked me how she felt, and I admitted that she felt amazing. Telling her that she had never been this wet before, she giggled, ran her hand through her hair, and started rocking back and forth fucking herself using my cock.

Kate screamed, "Don't stop! I'm so close! Hnnngggggg" Chris sped up and started fucking her harder. Kate was moaning, Chris said, "Cum for me right fucking now" and Kate screamed. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in tightly. It was fucking hot. I just watched my crush of a roommate get fucked to orgasm. I had heard her before in her room with other guys and always wondered what it looked like. Now I knew.

It was so hot that even Reagan was moaning and saying stuff under her breath. I could feel her pussy pulsating as she watched Kate and Chris make out, Kate whimpering while Chris slowly continued to fuck her.

It was all too much for me, seeing Kate like this, knowing how horny my GF was watching two of our friends fuck... it was just all too much. I whimpered, "Oh my god, I am going to cum."

This immediately snapped Reagan out of her daze, she looked back over her shoulder at me, and in the saddest voice I had ever heard said, "Nooo, nooo, not yet, pleaseee."

It was too late, as I pulled out trying to stop myself from cumming, I reached down and tried to squeeze the base of my cock. Sometimes this worked and would stop the impending orgasm. But not today.... A little bit shot out, but the majority just trickled out onto my hand. I was sitting there on my knees having just basically came on myself. Reagan was looking at me with disappointment, Kate was looking in our direction panting and covering her mouth.

Chris sat up, pulling his still rock hard cock out of Kate while she let out a moan and rubbed her face. He sat up, looked at me and said, "Want to get your bong and load a bowl for us?"

I was ever thankful for such a good friend, I was so relieved that he took the heat off of what just happened. I said, "No doubt" in my calmest coolest voice. Got off the couch, and wearing nothing but my shirt went to grab my bong out of the room. I wiped what cum remained on me and my hand on my shirt once in the room after taking it off.

I changed into some athletic shorts and a new t shirt. Got the bong out of the closet. Looked in the bedroom mirror and tried to console myself ever so briefly. I heard the shower cut on and assumed that Reagan jumped in to rinse off and to avoid being stuck in the living room without me.

I headed back in with the bong, not exactly sure what to expect when I arrived. I froze as I entered the doorway from the hall to the living room. Reagan was now on her knees in front of where Chris had been sitting on the couch. She was moaning while sucking his dick and rubbing her hands on his chest. She must have seen or heard me enter the room, because she stopped and looked up at me before saying, "I felt bad that Chris hasn't gotten a chance to cum yet, Kate said she was tapping out for the night."

12