Christine Cuckolds Joel Pt. 02

Info
Christine explains new rules and deviously tightens control.
910 words
3.77
5.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine:

In Part 2 of Christine cuckolds Joel, Joel must endure sitting and hearing words from his wife that shatter every paradigm he ever had.

Shattered instantly.

And yes, I have studied this extensively, it is most often a male, a husband or boyfriend, with a kinky urge to see his wife fucked by another man. With a much bigger cock as well.

And in some cases, the husband regrets his little game as she leaves him for the superior male. Paul is a very superior male.

Too bad, so sad. Because to a point, bigger really is better. Much better. No matter what a wife or girlfriend tells her fellow. Girls lie a lot that way, I suppose.

Joel must endure sitting and hearing words from his wife that shatter every paradigm he ever had. That Joel's penis is teeny weeny, "itty-bitty".

The main paradigm first shattered is that Joel's wife Christine is really fucking Joel's boss, Paul every weekend with an occasional meet and fuck in the middle of the week, or, at least a "meet and suck" down at the supermarket parking lot.

In the back of my white Jeep, the same place I met Paul, Joel. Remember how I flirted with Paul using my new red lipstick. So now I just wear it when I meet him at that same place.

He hops into my Jeep with me. I suck his big cock usually after my Wednesday church meeting Joel.

So prim and proper acting at the church where we were married Joel to a raging oral slut with your new boss, Paul. Making love to his big cock.

And Joel, every time I do suck Paul's big cock I plan to tell you all about it. Because this is exactly what a Hotwife is supposed to do to her cuckold sissy husband, to let him know exactly what sexual escapades she's doing with her new Bull, Paul, your boss. And his big cock.

Well Joel, I suppose I need to sit you down and explain the facts to you. So there's no misunderstandings. That is Joel, no misunderstandings about our new Hotwife Cuckold arrangement.

Joel:

But Christine, if you make me wear your lipstick and lingerie and even your blonde wig when Paul comes over and you video me dressed up as a woman, you'll have even more evidence to use against me. To make me a slave forever. Are you really going to do that to me?

Christine: (#1, the nicer personality)

Well now Joel. I guess now I have to be a mean raging bitch just to make you understand. You don't have any choice in this Joel. You are going to be my cuckold. I absolutely insist on this.

And what's more important Joel is that Paul also wants this. So it goes like this Joel. Paul is our boss. The boss of yor wife's mouth and pussy. Our job now is to please Paul. No matter what.

Paul wants me to cuckold you Joel and not let you off easy with a simple divorce. No, we both, that's Paul and I Joel, we both you to be our sissy bitch cuckold slave.

And we both know why you must submit. Don't we Joel? But I will be happy to spell it out for you again Joel.

I have that secret flash-drive that you kept hidden from me for years Joel. Remember, you sneaking into my clothing and makeup? And then making video selfies.

And being such a conservative, small town boy, a supervisor at the lumberyard and everybody in town knows you.

And you never wanted anybody to know.

Joel:

But Christine. I told you I was just fooling around. You really wouldn't show my friends and family. And co-workers, would you?

Me dressed up as a woman. Everybody in this town knows me Christine. I can't have everyone in town see those videos Christine. Please don't show anybody.

Please.

Christine:

I could just tell everybody you know, work with, are related to etc. about your little transvestite tendencies.

And you definitely do not want me to show all of that to your family and life-long friends. Right Joel? And, once again, and this is exactly you are going to be my little cuckold bitch.

Ok. Because it is time for me to get even Joel.

Revenge Joel. Because I put up with your very tiny penis for a dozen years Joel.

Because you should have informed me Joel. Back when we got together in the ninth grade Joel. You should have told me then that your little five inch penis would never be capable of pleasing me.

Joel:

But Christine, I can't help it if I'm not as big as Paul.

Christine:

There now Joel, just stand there when I speak and be totally quiet as you put on your panties. Absolutely quiet Joel. And I'm not kidding.

So time permitting, is that our first little rule is that when I have a serious set of new rules or, perhaps, I just want to inform you of something my mouth did to please Paul to get a reaction from you Joel.

I want those reactions. But I don't just want to see it in your eyes. Or hear it in your whining, pleading voice. I want to know what your little dick thinks Joel.

I want you to be wearing those pink panties. Just those pink panties. Nothing else.

K?

--:--
--:--
1.0
JodieToday
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
SPANKEDBYWIFE101SPANKEDBYWIFE1012 months ago

the script seems like it is read by some sort of bot, and its distorted, the sound EFX is very distracting, this is maybe so far one of the worst audio files I've heard here so far.

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sissy Ultimatum A closet sissy faces an important choice.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The View From My Cage An intense evening with my wife and her dominant lover.in Fetish
He's a Slow Learner Beta boy figures out how the real world works.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 01 Cuckold couple becomes an owned couple.in Fetish
From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Something witnessed changes a young man's future.in Fetish
More Stories