Christine Cuckolds Joel Pt. 01

Info
Christine Cuckolds her Husband using Paul & Red Lipstick.
785 words
2.62
8.5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine Cuckolds Joel Using Her New Red Lipstick With Joel's New Boss Paul

(my longer title) - Part 1

Christine:

Hey honey, your boss just pulled up. On his new red Harley.

Joel:

I wonder what he wants. It's only seven o'clock at night and I've only had this new job for a week.

Also, I don't like the way he stares at you. You're my wife afterall.

Christine:

Well, honey, your boss stopped by because I asked him to.

He saw me at the supermarket parking lot putting on my red lipstick. Paul was on his new red Harley. I said hi and mentioned that my red lipstick matches his motorcycle perfectly. And that's when he offered to take me for a long ride.

So darling, that's why your boss came by. And that's exactly why I'm wearing this same red lipstick right now honey. Do you like it? Paul does. And motorcycle rides, especially on a big Harley, make my pussy tingle.

See you in the morning darling.

Joel:

But Christine, that outfit you are wearing, that skirt is so short your stocking tops are showing. I can see six inches of your garter-belt straps. You can't leave the house dressed like that.

And what's with the six inch heels? You never dress this way for me Christine.

Christine:

Oh, poor silly husband Joel. I dressed this way because your new boss Paul asked me to dress this way. When I asked him what I should wear for my motorcycle ride Paul said I should dress slutty Joel, so Joel, I am dressing slutty for your new boss, Paul.

Did I mention that Harley rides make my pussy tingle. Now get out of my way Joel.

Joel.

Oh Christine, I can't believe this is really happening. Please don't leave with Paul on his Harley Christine and please don't don't even go outside dressed so damn slutty Christine. Why are you leaving me for my boss?

Christine:

Well Joel, it's so funny that you ask. That you ask me Joel why I am leaving you. Right now, at this very moment in time. Because I am leaving you Joel.

You will be served papers in the morning and hear from my attorney shortly.

But back to why. Why I am leaving you Joel. Remember me saying I saw your boss, Paul, at the supermarket Joel. While I was drinking a bottle of strawberry soda. All natural ingredients of course. And that was when Paul initiated our conversation.

Paul kept staring at my perfect lipstick applied mouth as well as my breasts Joel. When Paul accidently dropped his motorcycle key chain onto the pavement, and I bent over to pick it up for him, he touched my ass Joel.

Your new boss of one week who you always complain about bossing you around so much, that would be Paul, touched my ass Joel.

And I smiled and made a little surprise pucker with my lips. Like, "ooh". I may have licked my lips Joel. Yes, I guess I did Joel.

Did I mention I was wearing my favorite red lipstick? My Maybelline, Red for Me, number 382. In red of course, with a layer of clear lip gloss with silver sparkles.

So that's when Paul mentioned that my strawberry soda matches my red lipstick perfectly. And that's when I said that my red lipstick also matches his red Harley. Perfectly.

That's when I noticed the huge bulge in Paul's crotch Joel. Did I mention that it was huge Joel?

Note:

At this point during Christine's account of her meeting Paul at the supermarket, as she describes her blatant flirting with Joel's new boss, I introduce the first of Christine's alter egos, (@ 1.:40 ) yes, more than one, that she conjured up during twelve years of intense sexual frustration.

The bratty voice in the backgound, quiet at first but increasing in volume, repeating "I love red liptick and I just can't help it" is Christine's meaner personality, Veronica. Yes, Archies comic books were in my past. So her other meaner yet personality we shall call Betty.

Christine's personality is just straight forward advising Joel what she is doing and going to do. All sweet but matter of fact. Her other personalities want to nail his little dick to the wall and to really humiliate him badly during this cuckolding initiation process.

Her alter ego dialog voices will be the, sort of bitchy, with attitude voices, surrounding Christine's voice. Christine is more tame and kinder to her husband Joel than are the other more vindictive, punitive and overall diabolical personalities.

Much of this overlaps Christine's main voice and would be impossible to write out without confusion.

--:--
--:--
1.0
JodieToday
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
JodieTodayJodieTodayabout 2 months agoAuthor

Good one!!!

I don't know why it isn't showing up here, perhaps deleted by replier... but my first, now gone response to this audio was that it was the worst they ever heard on this site. The commenter had uploaded nil himself.

I was really just having fun with it and was just seeing what I could do to spice it up a tad.

The psycho-ex is something most have experienced long before thirty I think. I had an Ex who had eyes that turned into those of that kid on the Excorsist. And we got married AFTER I observed that. Lasted about two years and would never have happened if a child to be coming hadn't cinched up that deal.

Wow...and ironically, today happens to be that Ex's birthday.

Seems like a lot of life's experiences end up folding in on itself here and there if you pay attention to patterns.

I think this will be my last deep thought of the day if I can help it.

DampKittenDampKittenabout 2 months ago

So, what you're saying is this girl is a multi-personality crazy bitch!

Well, there's something about a man on a Harley...

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Their Third Cesar hosts his favorite new couple.in Loving Wives
Cheating On Me At The Cottage My wife cheats on me while we are at a cottage together.in Loving Wives
Sissy's Subservience to Wife Ch. 01 Hotwife transformed me into a sissy cuckold.in Transgender & Crossdressers
From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Something witnessed changes a young man's future.in Fetish
A Bull's Tale A familiar tale from a different perspective.in BDSM
More Stories