He's a Slow Learner

Story Info
Beta boy figures out how the real world works.
2.2k words
4.11
15.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amy_samey
amy_samey
31 Followers

It was quite an awkward journey. I'd picked the guy up near his apartment and we drove for nearly an hour in almost complete silence. He was willing to answer questions and he did seem at least capable of holding a conversation, but he preferred to be quiet I guess. The impression I had drawn from his profile was that he wasn't really very experienced with these things, given that he was only 23 and his bio only said "I'm basically just a dumb slut". He was nervously staring at the floor while I drove him all the way out into the sticks - not even keeping track of where I was taking him. He was lucky I wasn't a complete psycho.

His anxiety only increased when we got inside. I locked the door and embraced him roughly, kissing him. He started shaking and nearly collapsed. Luckily I was a good deal larger and stronger than him, so I kept him upright.

"You good?" I said, apprehensively. I was genuinely worried that he'd actually had a heart attack or something.

"Y-yeah," he stammered. He was utterly incapable of meeting my gaze. "Just a little bit... Uhm... Nervous, I guess?"

"Yeah, I can see that," I chuckled.

I told him everything was going to be fine and that he should wait in the sitting room. When I came back downstairs with the uniform he was sitting patiently on the couch. The big reveal. A lot of guys aren't very keen on wearing uniforms, myself included. I suppose I wouldn't mind wearing some kind of military uniform, something high-ranking and masculine. But a man of my age in a french maid uniform... That really wouldn't be my thing, no judgement. This guy was a full 10 years younger than me though, and quite skinny, so he was going to be a good fit. Doubtless he'd make some feeble protestations, but in the end I would get my way.

"Ok, time to get changed," I declared, nonchalantly. He blankly stared back for what seemed like a full minute. Admittedly, I hadn't mentioned any of this when we talked online. The only thing we'd agreed on was that he wanted to suck me. But he had been willing to reveal that he liked having his limits pushed, and his buttons pressed, and that he'd literally do anything I told him to do as long as I came on his face afterwards. He sounded like a really nice guy, to be honest. Maybe a little dim, but nice.

"Uhm..." He eventually said, and then laughed in disbelief. "That's not for me, is it?"

"Don't be stupid. Of course it's for you."

For a while he alternated between nervously laughing and just saying "Uhm..." over and over. I stood there, holding high the pink-and-white humiliation device, waiting for reality to sink in for the little beta boy. Eventually he got quiet and went back to staring at his feet. He was probably going to comply, but I needed to make sure he understood that he had a choice. Always give them a choice, guys. You don't want a legal issue on your hands.

"So. You can either find your own way home, or you can do what I say and then I'll drive you back when I'm finished with you." That really spooked him.

"But! What? I, uhm..." He was now processing the situation at lightspeed in his head, trying to find a way out, an excuse. Apparently he didn't have data on his phone because he was broke, so I told him I'd let him connect to my wifi, and use a map app to find his way home. It was going to be nearly a ten-hour walk because they didn't have public transportation this far out. That floored him. Seeing him naked for the first time was a treat. He was shaved all over, exactly like I told him.

"This is fucking stupid," he muttered. It was about forty minutes later, and he was fully dressed, now in the more appropriate attire. The chastity cage was too much for him. I merely pointed out that I was under no legal obligation to give him back his "boy clothes", and that a ten-hour walk home in a pink french maid uniform would likely result in the end of his social life. Obviously, obviously he was rock hard at this point, so I had to ice him down in order to get the metal nub cage secured. Took forever.

"Watch your mouth, boy." I said. He was kneeling before me now, glaring at me, fuming, seething, but still pawing at my crotch like a bitch in heat. It was incredibly amusing.

"Now, here's where shit gets real," I began. This was the point of no return. I'd managed to get a few guys this far, but no further. One of them had sent a picture of his freed cock after he'd lockpicked his way out, as if to say he was the real winner. Yeah. Nice work buddy, you're the most successful man on earth. "I understand that you're desperate for my cum, because you're a little bit... Hm... Shall we say, inferior?" He whined and shivered, and looked down at the floor. "Look at me. Good. But this house doesn't clean itself, does it?" His eyes widened, and he softly shook his head. "That's right. So why don't you get started, eh?"

Three hours later we were back in the sitting room, with him kneeling before me again. He wasn't angry anymore, just confused. Taunting him while he polished the bathroom ceramics had been a particular joy. He had to scrub the toilet about twenty times, and it hadn't even been dirty to begin with. I think that was the breaking point, when he stopped cussing me out, and just started saying "Yes, Sir" to every single thing I said. Towering over him while he scrubbed the kitchen floor was a wild ride, too. Everytime I told him he'd missed a spot, he meekly apologized and cleaned it again. I can't recommend this experience enough, guys. Ten out of ten, would do it again.

I had his face pressed against my crotch, letting him breathe in the scent through my jeans. We were both breathing quite heavily, to be honest. So he couldn't possibly have complained that he wasn't enjoying this.

"My wife is going to be home soon." He whimpered and tried to pull away, but I kept him right where I wanted him. I hadn't mentioned that I was married, but presumably he'd seen the pictures around the house and figured it out. Maybe not, though. He was quite a slow learner, after all.

"So I'm gonna have to restrain you. Unfortunately for you, you didn't clean up in time. So wifey gets the cum, not you."

That really set him off. He didn't physically fight back, so getting his hands cuffed behind his back and his collar looped up to the radiator in the corner of the room was a piece of cake. But the names he was calling me, goddamn, it was outrageous. Hilarious, of course. But I don't tolerate betas treating me with disrespect. After a quick spanking, he shut up. I made sure he knew that he could still leave at any time. But he still didn't have the courage to walk home dressed like that, so here he stayed.

I was about ready to cum in my pants at this point, but I managed to contain myself. Seeing him on his knees like that, shifting uneasily every few minutes, moaning in despair now and again, it was obviously having quite an effect on me.

When wifey got home from work, we had some real fun. At first he wanted to make it very clear to her that he didn't know I was married, as if he was worried she was a victim or something. When he realized she was complicit in all of this, he got very quiet again. She got to work on him real quick, finding out some deeply incriminating information. Apparently he was actually a virgin, both with men and women. He was nearly ready to admit that he actually preferred women. We all had a good laugh about that. I guess a beta will tell you anything when he's in a tough spot.

We did it on the couch. I'm not ashamed to reveal that I only lasted a couple minutes before I creamed inside her. She put on a good show though, made a lot of noise, pretended to orgasm, the whole nine yards. Not for my benefit, but for the benefit of our new friend. Presumably he'd never heard a woman orgasm in real life before, so the jealousy was likely tearing him apart.

She went to get cleaned up. I went to explain some things to the boy.

"So you didn't get to suck me, big deal. But if you want to stick around for a few hours, I can give you a good fucking. Sound good?"

He nodded. I reckon my refractory period is more like fifteen minutes or something, but there was no hurry.

It was past midnight when we decided to seal the deal. Myself and my wife did the usual, watching TV while playing on our phones, while he stayed put in the corner. I felt incredibly sorry for the guy, but he was still technically consenting, so he had no-one but himself to blame. When I untied him from the radiator, he tried to stand up, and I let him know that wasn't allowed. Now, I don't know if you've ever seen a twink in a dress hobble up the stairs with his hands tied behind his back, but I can assure you it's even funnier than it sounds.

She got the cameras set up while I cleaned him out in the bathroom. When he saw the two tripods in the bedroom, he very nearly refused. We had to explain to him that we weren't planning on sharing the video with anyone, and it was going to be our little secret, promise.

"Do you really promise though? Like, you have to actually promise because that would actually, literally be... Like, you really really can't do that, you really can't, because, uhm..." He went on like that for quite a while, but he was eventually convinced.

I lasted quite a lot longer this time around, even with my wife's words of encouragement. She mostly talked to him, though. It was truly insane, the kind of things she was saying.

"It's all going to change once he cums inside you."

"No woman would ever sleep with you if she found out what you're really like."

"You really sound like you're enjoying this. I bet you don't even like women."

She stayed with him to provide some "aftercare" and I went back downstairs to recover. I could hear what sounded like a caning. She's a real keeper, you know. A total sub for me, and a total dom for the other guys. We'd agreed beforehand that she should be the one to finally explain the whole situation to the little dude, to convince him of the reality of his situation. When they both joined me in the sitting room, it was getting quite late, but she'd managed to coach him with the correct statement.

"Thank you for f-fucking me, Sir. I, uhm... I want to, uhm..." It was really difficult for him to remember the whole thing. He was a slow learner, but he learned. "Clean your house again next w-week, and I hope uhm... I hope to... Please you... Thank you?"

Now there's a home run. He couldn't recite it fully, but he clearly got the gist. He formed a footstool for the two of us and she got her laptop out to do some video editing. The final product was truly something to behold. He could tell we were watching it back, because of the noise, but he couldn't see. His cute face had alternated between euphoria and humiliation for the entire fucking session, and he looked straight at the camera at the end. Then it cut to the rear shot of my cum dribbling out of his ass and down his balls. She applauded him, which was a nice touch. But the clincher was him revealing his full name, after she'd given him a light bruising.

"Is that your real name, or a fake name, buddy?"

"Uhm... It's uhm... It's the real one."

"Oh, man! Buddy!" I couldn't believe it. He brought his ID the next time round, just to verify. He wasn't exactly the smartest guy I'd ever met. "This video is radioactive. You're so goddamn lucky we're not gonna put it online."

"Please don't. Please don't. Please. Please Sir."

"Relax. We're not going to."

"Thank you, Sir."

"But you're really going to have to be on best behaviour, aren't you?"

He winced. She and I snuggled together for a little while, with our feet on his back. I dropped him home at about four in the morning, and he was silent for the entire journey, yet again. Before he got out, he had only two questions for me.

"Uhm... I'm not getting unlocked, am I?" I just looked at him. "How, fuck. Fuck. Uhm... How... How long am I going to stay locked?"

"It could be quite a while," I grinned.

amy_samey
amy_samey
31 Followers