Christine - Tennis Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
What game is Christine playing? How far should I take this?
1.5k words
4.56
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APastLife
APastLife
140 Followers

The following morning, I was jumpy. This was different than the previous morning. Yesterday we could all pretend that nothing happened, but those panties had been deliberately thrown out the bedroom door. I wondered if it was Alex for a moment but that didn't seem right. Besides the previous night Alex was already in bed when Christine got out of the shower. It had to be her. Now I had to focus on 'why'?

Christine got up first again and asked me if I had slept okay. I mumbled something in response, not yet knowing how this was going to do. Would she bring it up or wait for me. Was this to be discussed at all.

We talked about the weather and our plans for the day. No indication was given that we were going to discuss anything. Was this just a secret we were going to share. Maybe she was toying with me, and it was now over.

The whole time I fought the urge to stare at her but stole glimpses hoping she would shift her legs again and offer me another peek.

Then it happened. Christine got up to refill her coffee in the kitchen. As she walked into our small kitchen she lazily reached back and scratched her ass.

There was a poster of a tennis player from the 1970s who lifter her skirt to scratch her ass and she had no panties on underneath. This is what I was looking at. The action of scratching had pulled up the hem of her t-shirt and I was staring at her bare bum. She looked back over her shoulder with a smile, told me sorry, and mumbled something about forgetting how little she was wearing. I knew one thing for certain, she didn't have panties on.

She had to have done that on purpose. I sat red-faced and my hands pushed down on my suddenly appearing erection. I was in sleep shorts which made it difficult to hide.

Christine came back out of the kitchen and studied my face. She then shot a glance to my crotch and back up to my eyes. She giggled and apologized for embarrassing me. Walking past me she headed back to the bedroom.

I quickly rushed to my bedroom and, for the third time in twelve hours, stroked out another load. My room smelt of nothing but sweat and cum.

That evening we were gathered again and decided to watch a movie. It was a long one and we all settled in with drinks, a little weed, and some popcorn.

The lights were off, and the TV provided a glow to the room. Alex and Christine were lying side by side on the couch. Over the course of the movie Alex and Christine kept making out. This time, when he grabbed her breast, she didn't swat him away. I guess she assumed I wouldn't see in the low light.

Over the course of the movie there was a lot of shuffling on the couch. I kept stealing glances their way and watched Alex play with her tits under her shirt. Soon I realized that Christine was starting right at me, and it was too late to pretend I wasn't watching them. Her other hand came up and squeezed the breast Alex wasn't focused on. She was looking straight at me when she did this. She smiled and bit her lower lip. All pretense was gone now, and I openly stared at them.

Alex seemed to have no idea he had an audience and kept staring at the screen. At one point he stole a glance in my direction, but I flicked my gaze to the screen quickly, so he didn't see me watching. Convinced he had the privacy he pulled a blanket from the back of the couch over the two of them.

It was easy to figure out he was refocusing his attention. He hand had left her tits and worked its way down. Her hand was still manipulating her other breast for both our benefits. My own hand moved to my crotch and squeezed my growing erection.

Just then she mouthed the words at me 'He's fingering me'. My heart thumped, had she just said that to me? I couldn't be sure, maybe she was telling to stop looking. Whatever was going on under the blanket she was deeply engrossed in it.

Christine was biting the edge of the cushion on the couch. Alex was obviously doing his best to not bring attention to whatever he was doing. This seemed to only heighten Christine's reactions. Her eyes were no squeezed shut and she looked like she was trying hold back or squeeze something. I watched her jerk a couple of times and could hear her pant a little.

I had just watched the girl of my dreams orgasm. The hand at my crotch trying to force down my erection was now having the opposite effect, a moment later I was cumming as well. I could feel the wet spot develop on the front of my jeans. I was mortified.

Looking over at Christine I tried to work out if she could tell. She just smiled back a very inviting smile.

With the room dimly lit, I excused myself for a moment to change into something more comfortable. I didn't want to be caught with a stain on my pants when the lights returned.

I took of my jeans and added them to the now growing pile of cum stained clothes. Part of me wanted to stay in the room and have it off again, but that would raise too many questions. I begged my hard-on to go down and returned to the living room.

As I sat there ignoring the rest of the movie, I wondered to myself if Christine was a cock tease, did she get off on making me horny? Is that what this was all about?

I looked over her way again, but she was engrossed in the movie and didn't look back.

Again, post nut clarity began to take over. How far was he going to take this? Will this escalate or was this going to be the level of tease from now on. I was so conflicted; part of wondered if I would get a chance to fuck her, and the other part was reminding me she was Alex's girlfriend and we had already gone too far.

When the movie ended, and we flicked on the lights. Alex stretched as if he was just waking up from a nap. Christine pulled the blanket back and did her pants back up. We all agreed it was time for bed. Christine then looked over at me and told me as tomorrow was Saturday, she would do some laundry. I could pop my dirty clothes into the basket and would be happy to do them as well.

The look she gave me was meant many things at once, at least to me. She knew I had stained my jean earlier and she wanted to see the proof, or she was sorry for having caused it. I wasn't sure. Was this payback for the panties? She got to smell my laundry. Then I wondered if I was overthinking this and she was just doing laundry. Would she be disgusted by my pile of cum covered clothing.

I simply nodded in agreement and would think about what I was going to do before morning.

Alex and Christine went into their room, and I was a little disappointed not to receive my nightly panties. However, a few minutes later Christine came out of the room in a t-shirt and headed for the bathroom. A few minutes later she exited, said good night once again, and draped a pair of panties over the back of the chair closest to their bedroom. A moment later she was in the room and the door was closed again.

No mistaking this, these panties had been left for me. I picked them up, the crotch was wet and slippery. The smell was stronger than the night before and I was already drunk on the aroma.

I took them back to my room. No point in playing games now. I lay on my bed and came again with the panties held close to my nose and part of the crotch in my mouth. I felt like a baby with a pacifier. Even after I was done, I put the panties under my cheek and fell asleep with her scent all around me.

Laying in my bed I thought about what had happened. I realized I needed to see her naked. Glimpsing all the parts was great, but I wanted to see the whole package. Would she let me, should I even ask? I didn't know the rules of this game and I didn't want to spoil what was happening. My cock was too sore to do anything else. I just held it and imagined it was Christine's hand.

APastLife
APastLife
140 Followers