Christine, Vietnamese Cumdump

Story Info
Can things get any worse for the Vietnamese slut?
1.7k words
4.33
13.1k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter impatiently repeated himself in a condescending tone, "I said. What the fuck are you two doing here?"

Still nothing. Tasha, who was somewhat accustomed to confrontation, was about to respond. But Beth interjected with an unexpected and cold tone, "I'm not talking to him and his Asian cum-bucket."

The fraternity boy rolled his eyes before squatting down to pick Christine up by her right arm. The Vietnamese girl yelped from the rough treatment. "Whatever. Fuck off. Get out of my room."

As Hunter pushed the Vietnamese girl pass the two blondes, a glob of his sperm slipped out from Christine's vagina and splattered onto Beth's sneakers.

The Asian girl panicked. She apologized with urgency, "Oh my God! I'm so sorry! It's... it's..."

Beth did not want to hear anymore and immediately interrupted. "I don't care."

Christine desperately searched Beth's eyes to see if there was something --anything-- there. But those baby blue eyes just shot glares of disdain. The Vietnamese girl's vision grew blurry from all the tears welling up. Everything was falling apart. She felt like she had nothing.

Tasha pulled Beth away from this gross, uncomfortable situation.

***

Downstairs, Nikki and Faye were dancing with each other as Jon played beer pong nearby. They didn't realize Beth and Tasha rejoined them until Tasha tapped Nikki's shoulder.

"Hey! Where were you? You missed me kick Jon's ass at beer pong." Nikki asked excitedly as she leaned into Tasha's left side.

However, the tall blonde did not reciprocate the excitement. "Nikki. Beth isn't feeling well. I'm going to drive her back to the dorms."

The concern was written all over Faye and Nikki's faces as they looked at Beth, who was standing next to Tasha, with her eyes focused on the ground and arms crossed.

"I'm okay... Really. You don't have to drive me back," Beth tried to assert in an unconvincing tone.

"No. I'm taking you home," Tasha responded assertively before turning back to Nikki and Faye, "See you guys later."

The two girls watched in silence as their friends departed. The concern did not subside. In fact, it only intensified.

Once Beth and Tasha were out of sight, Nikki finally spoke up, "She seemed fine earlier. She said that Christine was nothing to her anymore. Why is she like this now?"

Faye's response was short. "Because."

Jon interjected from the beer pong table, "Probably saw Christine banging some dude."

"No kidding," Nikki replied dismissively before looking around. "Where did that skank go by the way?"

Faye shrugged in response. "Fuck that bitch. Let's get out of here and meet up with Beth and Tasha."

Jon looked over when she suggested to leave. "Hold up. I need to use the restroom first."

"Fine," Faye agreed with near annoyance before pulling Nikki along to follow him to the bathroom upstairs.

***

Without even knocking, Jon bursted through the door. He needed to go so badly and figured it'd be locked if there was an occupant. Wrong. Someone was in there. It was not just anyone. It was Christine.

The trio could not believe what they were looking at. The Vietnamese girl was passed out naked next to the toilet. Her back was against the wall and head leaned against the tank of the toilet. Cum leaked from her mouth and six filled condoms rested on the floor in front of her not-so-private entrance.

"Somehow this slut gets more and more pathetic. Stoops lower and lower." Faye scoffed before turning to Nikki.

The other redhead reciprocated. "I mean... Are you surprised? She's the frat boys' cumdump."

"No wonder Beth hates her guts. That piece of shit Asian skank." Faye's rhetorical statement elicited a snicker from Jon and a shrug from Nikki.

A short moment of silence ensued before Jon decided to speak up and break the tension, "Okay... Umm. I really need to take a piss. Would one of you close the door or move her aside or something so I can use the bathroom already?"

"Wait," Faye said before rushing out the room.

Jon had the look of discomfort in his eyes as he looked to Nikki to say something. She didn't. She only glared at the used up Asian girl on the ground.

Not long later, Faye returned with a paper that said 'Christine, everybody's favorite cumdump' and another that said 'free use'. She taped those on both sides of the Vietnamese girl before backing away proudly with Nikki.

Faye turned to Jon with a cheeky smile and said, "Knock yourself out. It's her purpose anyway."

"Whatever," he responded with indifference before unzipping his pants and proceeding to release that golden stream into the bowl.

A knock on the door came, scaring Jon and causing him to accidentally splatter the Vietnamese girl's face.

"Occupied!" Jon yelled out in annoyance.

Nikki peeked out the bathroom to find out who it was and came face-to-face with some random frat brother that she barely knew. "It's one of Hunter's friends," she whispered to Faye.

"Tell him that I am almost done." Jon whispered as well while still urinating.

Faye did not whisper. "Sorry! Give us like... I don't know... Two minutes maybe? Thanks."

Nikki then shut the door and shook her head. Faye didn't care and shrugged in response.

Jon finished his business and zipped back up. "Okay. Let's bounce."

"One last thing then we will go" Faye responded before bending down and spitting on the Asian girl's face.

Jon and Nikki gave Faye a look of surprise.

Faye then justified herself, "What? I spat on the cumdump. So what?"

Nikki responded with a devious smirk, "Nothing. Let's get out of here then."

The three then left the bathroom with no regards of Christine whatsoever.

***

The next morning, Christine awoke groggily with a pounding headache. Weird. There was something in her sore, tired mouth. It took a few moments before realizing that it was a cock. She groaned as she pried herself off it.

Christine focused her blurred vision and saw that it was Lionel, one of Hunter's fraternity brothers. 'Ugh... I fell asleep while giving a blowjob again...' she thought to herself as she began propping herself up.

Lionel then began to stir. "Hey. You good?"

"I'm fine. Sorry... I must've dozed off," Christine responded apologetically as she sat up.

"It's cool. Thanks for last night by the way." He scratched his head before, then looked slightly off to the side. "Do you mind... finishing up?"

Christine hesitated briefly. She contemplated getting off the floor and leaving, but thought otherwise. What was the point? The point was that this is the only attention she can get, regardless how little regard she had for herself. So, the Vietnamese girl smiled with eyes filled with regret before replying, "Of course."

As she crawled between his legs and got her hand around his penis, he spoke up, "Umm. I know this is awkward and all, but I really appreciate you and all that you do for the fraternity. We all do. The brothers love having you around."

Christine tried to not react and continued servicing Lionel. The comment was nice but she didn't really know what to make of it, so she wrapped her lips around his shaft and started sucking him off. The Vietnamese girl wondered whether any of them would love having her around if she did not opened her legs and mouth for their use. 'Probably not,' she thought as her lips slid up and down his shaft.

"You are amazing..." he said as his eyes shut. "A gift from the gods..."

She wanted him to shut up. Every word he spoke only made her feel less like a human. She wanted this to end. So, Christine did what she knew would speed this up. She sped up. Fast and hard, she deepthroated him. His girthy prick pushed further in. Much further in.

'Please cum. Just please cum so I can leave already,' she repeatedly prayed internally.

"Fuck... You are so good at this. Is it from all the practice or are you just a natural?" Lionel questioned rhetorically.

The Vietnamese girl wished she did not hear that. Practice or natural? The answer was both and that hurt her even more. Her jaw and throat started to ache as she continued taking him in. It was almost there. She could tell by how he started to throb. 'Just a bit more. Just a bit more. Please,' Christine pleaded one last time.

"Gahh!" Lionel blurted out as he grabbed onto the sides of Christine's head and shot his hot load down her throat.

'Finally,' Christine thought in relief as she swallowed. That relief, however, was short-lived. 'Wait... He is still going??'

Lionel held her head in place, unleashing another wave of cum into the Vietnamese girl. Her petite frame twitched ever so slightly each time his hot ejaculate touched the back of her throat.

'Oh my god...' she thought as she gagged harder than the last time she choked on the star running back's big black cock. Tears began streaming down Christine's red cheeks as Lionel finished.

His grip loosened and his pulsing stopped. Lionel let out a big sigh, signaling that it was finally over.

Christine started coughing up sperm and saliva. She was then finally able to catch her breath.

"You okay, Christine?" Lionel asked while looking at the struggling Vietnamese girl.

The girl nodded as she coughed up the rest of his cum. After taking a moment to compose herself, Christine pushed her long black hair behind her ears and weakly responded, "Y-yeah... Sorry. I should get going though. Thank you for the... and... Yeah. Hope you have a good day, Lionel."

Christine stood up, looking for her clothes. They were no where to be seen. She could feel the tears ready to burst out as she remembered that her entire outfit was down the hall in Hunter's room. The humiliated Asian girl could not bring herself to ask Lionel to grab them for her. So, she made the quick decision to leave without saying a word. Christine prayed that no one was outside, and opened the door.

No such luck.

The thoroughly used Vietnamese fraternity cum dumpster could not believe who was looking right at her. Christine was not only naked, she was completely exposed.

"D-Daddy?" Christine croaked out before wiping the residual cum off her chin.