Christine's College Lesson

Story Info
Intro to Masturbation.
1.2k words
4.08
17.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the story about Christine learning about masturbation. She shared it with me after our toy incident.

Christine had never had to share anything in her life, being an only child. That is until college, where all freshman are paired up in a dorm room. Christine, was the spitting image of Jennifer Grey of Ferris Bueller fame. She had a tight little petite frame and girl next door good looks. Her roommate, Beth, was a soccer player with a strong athletic body, long brown hair, and exotic looks. They worked out most of the awkwardness of living with a complete stranger after a few weeks. Christine was a serious student who hit the books most weekends, stressing out about getting good grades, and Beth was more of a party girl who enjoyed herself on the weekends. Beth tried to get Christine to join in going to parties with her a few times in the early weeks but Christine couldn't allow herself to get distracted. They were different but it worked out between them and they got along great.

I know. I know. Get to the good stuff.

Well, it was like any of the other weekend nights since she had started college. Beth was going to a party and invited Christine to join her. Christine declined and said she was going to study and would probably be asleep when Beth got back. Beth agreed that she would be quiet if she came back at all. Meaning that Beth was on the prowl and might be spending the night with someone she met at the party. This was something that Beth did on occasion. It didn't bother Christine as long as Beth wasn't bringing them back to their dorm room.

Well Christine studied so hard she fell asleep with her reading light on and her text book open on her chest. Beth came in a bit noisily and whispered to see if Christine was awake. Christine did not want to hear about the party and was a bit upset with Beth for being so loud. So, Christine pretended she was still asleep. Beth, thinking that Christine was asleep and being extremely drunk, took off her pants and laid down on top of her sheets. Christine thought that she had passed out but heard heavy breathing coming from Beth. At first she thought Beth was sick or crying.

That is until she noticed that Beth was touching herself under her shirt and in her panties. Christine could not believe what she was witnessing. Beth was playing with herself. Christine was disgusted. She remembered how her mother had scolded her for touching herself. She couldn't believe her roommate was that depraved to do it, let alone when Christine was in the room. Such nastiness was unacceptable. But, Christine grew up a good girl and was taught not to rock the boat so remained quiet, hoping Beth would get it over soon.

After five minutes of trying to ignore Beth, Christine peeked over to see what was going on. Christine watched her from across the room with her eyes squinted, pretending to be asleep. Christine was shocked by what she was seeing. She couldn't believe the absolute joy she saw on Beth's face as she pleasured herself. Beth's body was writhing on her bed and Christine could hear soft squelches as Beth pumped her fingers into herself. Beth's top had slid up over her breasts and she was pinching and pulling her nipples. Christine watched in wonder as Beth brought her glistening fingers up to her mouth and stuck out her tongue to lick them clean.

This made Christine gasp with the degradation she was seeing on display, but Beth was so worked up she wasn't focused on anything but her own pleasure. Beth then sucked her fingers into her mouth, moaning. Obviously enjoying the depravity of her own actions. The saliva soaked fingers then made their way back into Beth's panties for more pumping. This went on for thirty minutes. Christine's attention was riveted, she could not divert her eyes. She knew in her mind that what Beth was doing was dirty and awful and that she should scream at her for doing it. But the look of pleasure on Beth's face and the noises she was making had Christine mesmerized. Finally, Beth's legs started shaking and she made little squeaky noises. Christine didn't know what had happened (Beth came) but she soon heard Beth snoring and figured that Beth had passed out.

Christine was super charged by what she had just watched. Here was her college roommate and friend, touching herself to the point of passing out and looking like she was in heaven the entire time. Christine's conscience was in full tilt battle mode. While the angel side of her telling her what she had just witnessed was an act of degradation and pure nastiness and she should wake Beth up and give her a piece of her mind. The devil side was saying that Beth was a nice girl that would not do something like that unless it was truly good. Christine knew what she had just secretly observed was truly nasty, as her mother would say. But it looked so very enticing. She decided that she would roll over and try to get some sleep. The angel side won.

But as she lay there her mind kept flashing back on the visions she had just seen. And try as she did, sleep would not come. Christine laid there, eyes wide open and realized no matter how hard she tried not to, she desperately wanted to try it for herself. The devil side won.

She knew if she was going to do it she had to make sure Beth was truly asleep. So, Christine laid in bed without moving for twenty excruciating minutes to make sure Beth was not faking her out like she had done to Beth. When she was convinced Beth was not going to wake up Christine situated herself so she would appear to be asleep if Beth did wake up. She adjusted the sheets so she was completely covered, rolled onto her stomach with one hand under her head and the other tucked between her legs.

As soon as her hand touched her crotch she was off to the races. She could not believe the feelings she was experiencing. She felt as though her groin was thrumming. Her tummy was filled with butterflies and she had to bite down on her hand to stop from screaming out in joy. She knew what she was doing was wrong and made her dirty but she felt if she kept her hand outside her clothes it was less naughty. She ground her crotch into her hand for over two hours. She felt really intense pleasure so many times and then would have to stop touching because she thought she was having seizures.

When she eventually stopped, she got up to use the bathroom and had to change her panties and pajama pants because they were soaked through. She went back to bed and fell asleep with a smile on her face knowing that she had found a way to relieve the stress of getting good grades.