Christine's Peril

Story Info
Simple housewife becomes a sex object.
2.6k words
4.09
46.8k
37

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob knew Christine was hot, they had two kids together, so he ought too. He wanted others to know it too, but she was a bit conservative. He had spent over two years re-equipping her wardrobe, slow and steady hoping she wouldn't notice. She only realised when friends pointed out how good she was looking, which felt good, and as she really hadn't noticed, was it all that bad that her skirts were shorter, her tops lower cut and or tighter? No, she felt good after a little time to think on it.

Christine worked for a jewellers and also helped out sometimes at a local school with fetes and so on. Just a pretty good looking mum being perfectly normal. For now.

Before she married Bob Chris had been with Dave, who turned out to be a bit odd, and so only lasted several months. He had however managed to get her to pose for a few naughty pictures including one of her with his cock in her mouth and one of her facing the camera while he porked her from behind, but his face wasn't in the pic.

Dave, having found some old photographs from his youth decided he would scan them and put them online, after all, his face didn't appear in them, and who knew where the hell the women in them were now. It certainly wouldn't bother him if the girls were recognised. It was about twenty years ago and he now lived far away from the place of his youth.

Christine found an envelope in the shop's post with her name on it, written by hand, but no return address. She opened it, took out the contents and immediately had to sit down. Five pictures, three of her posing in red under wear, one of her with a cock in her mouth and of course, her facing the camera being done from behind.

Although it could only be Dave that had taken these, she had no idea how they got to her, or why. She just hoped her family wouldn't see them, and she shredded them straight away.

A few nervous days later and another envelope. Another posed pic and a typed letter suggesting a meet to "talk". A time and place was included along with where the pictures could end up, assorted online places.

Christine was in a tight spot, and she knew it. The firm would not be happy, Bob would probably throw some kind of fit, and if he hurt someone then Bob would also be in trouble. If her son's mates got wind of it, they would likely die of embarrassment. What the hell else could she do. She had to meet.

It was a pub garden some distance away where Christine saw several groups, and one lone person. He was kind of familiar. He nodded at her and then the seat opposite him. He was Middle Eastern, dark with a short beard, black like his scruffy hair.

As she sat, The man said, "You don't recognise me do you." She shook her head although there was some recognition.

"Mohamed, I used to be a janitor at the school, I saw the pictures on a web site I use and recognised you. You always looked down at me, and the other janitors, Now I see you are some sort of slut. I like that."

"God yes, Now I remember you. I looked down as you put it because of the way you looked at me and other mothers, perving all the time. What do you want now then, sex with someone old enough to be your mother? You must be what, twenty? No chance."

"Well then get ready for you're pictures to be all over the web very soon, good bye." Mohamed responded, getting up.

"No, wait," Christine said, a little alarmed. "Why, why me?"

"Your pictures, who else would it be. I like British women, I like you, you are real, not a holly wood model but, what is it you say, the girl next door."

"Where did you get the pictures? Oh yes, web site. Who put them there, is that the only place they are?"

"Don't know and don't know," Mohamed replied. "But they will be everywhere very soon. Unless..." Thinking she had nowhere to go, Chris acquiesced. And just maybe she was a little, well, turned on?

Rules had to be agreed, that is, a certain amount of sense applied so as to keep the whole affair, not Christine's choice of word, under wraps, and in theory, Mohamed agreed. First though, he had a hard on that needed seeing to.

Taking both cars to an industrial site Christine's first act of cuckolding was to get into Mohamed's car and take his not inconsiderable rod into her mouth. The taste of his meat was not totally unpleasant, he was clean at least. Christine's response to the compliments Mohamed gave her fellatio were met with a firm, "Fuck you." Later, he decided.

The added pressure to her head told Chris that she was about to get a mouthful and would have to swallow. She always spat as a rule but then, the rules had changed. She felt Mohamed's body tense as he neared, his cock jumped and with a moan, he shot his whole load into her mouth and kept her head rising and falling until he was fully done.

"Oh shit, that was good. Oh fuck, that' gonna happen again!" Said Mohamed. "That's for sure." It was a very worried and confused housewife that drove away.

Christine was in a funny mood for a few days, and Bob picked up on it but knew he was better off keeping quiet until his wife mentioned it. He also noticed she was wearing stockings and suspenders he'd bought her months before, and was quietly hopeful.

It was not unusual for Chris to go out with girl buddies, so a night out was no big deal. If Bob had known what his wife was up to he would have had very conflicting thoughts. Christine met Mohamed near a pub and walked from her car to a bedsit a few minutes away. Her short summer dress buttoned all the way down the front and as instructed she had removed her bra and pants in the car. As they walked she was told to undo three buttons on the dress, and when that didn't show quite enough, a forth.

Christine saw the looks from a couple of local men and they were lusty. Her nipples were hard as they bounced and rubbed against the cotton. Her quim was warm and moistening. She had an odd feeling in her gut as the two men, in their late forties perhaps, undressed her with their eyes, and spoke quietly to each other while nodding at her and the young mid eastern looking male beside her.

Mohamed unlocked the door and indicated the Chris should enter first, and still under the watchful eyes of his neighbours, gave her arse a long stroke.

"Alright, lets not mess about, get that dress off and show me how well you've looked after that body." Mohamed told her. "I have been very patient."

Christine blushed deep red as she unbuttoned the rest of her dress, and looked about for cameras. Mohamed dropped his slacks and removed his t-shirt. His hard on was obvious through his shorts. He was confident the cameras were well hidden.

The black suspender belt and stockings looked so good he had to go over and kneel in front of this women and caress her legs and hips before pushing his face into her crotch. His lapping tongue caught Christine's married clit just right and she took a breath as she tried to work out her feelings.

Soon close to an orgasm, Chris was pushed toward the sofa while Mohamed travelled on his knees. Sat on the sofa with her legs wide open, bum on the forward edge, Chris was hopeless against the tonguing and reached that orgasm with a whimper of regret, and enjoyment. She was still coming down as she realised her quim was being entered by a near stranger's hard cock, and it felt great, if wrong.

With her head forced down by the back of the seat, Chris was practically forced to watch the dark meat invade her quim. The first time someone other than Bob had fucked her since ages before they married. She shouted a loud "NO!" even as she pushed against the entry, helping it penetrate.

"I knew you would love it, I knew once you were reminded of what your body is for you would love it. Your role in life is to please men whenever they want you, you have no right to deny a man the use of this body for his pleasure. Any man."

Christine wished he would shut up, but said nothing while feeling such guilty enjoyment. She and Bob still made love, but this was sex, fucking, and it was forbidden. So of course it felt so much better. Mohamed began squeezing her 35 b breasts and using them to anchor his thrusts, while continuing to extol the virtue of her pleasing men with her body.

"Condom, CONDOM." Chris shouted when she realised she was about to get filled with cum.

"Your problem women, not mine, now take it like a good whore should. Please your man." Responded Mohamed just before he unloaded a huge burst of cum deep inside his white milf.

"You came twice," Mohamed scolded Christine, "So don't make like you hated it, you loved it, so admit it, you're happy with being my sex thing."

After telling her twice more, Mohamed got the answer he wanted.

For another hour and fifty minutes Mohamed played with his toy. He loved her whole body. It was real, not perfect like a model, damn fine but somehow used, worn in, in proportion. Real. He made her give him a tit wank, suck his rod and his balls, ride him, took her doggy style, on the sofa, the floor and the dinner table. Finally, with Christine knelt in front of him, he had her suck his cock until he shot into her mouth and had no need to tell her to swallow the first string. He pulled her head back and fired the rest over her face, to emphasise her place in life.

Christine had two more visits to the bedsit, she was not happy that she enjoyed the situation, and was at odds with herself, but Mohamed was very happy filling or covering her with his seed. Bob noticed a quiet complacency in his wife, and a little more, umph, in the bedroom. He was happy.

"Have you never imagined someone else in all the time we've been married?" asked Bob one Saturday night after making love to his wife. He had broached the topic a couple of times before, so there was no extra worry for Christine.

"Is that that you think about, me with someone else? Does that turn you on?

"Well, yes. It's not uncommon, you've seen the internet, you know it's out there. I see it as showing other men what a great thing I've got."

"THING?"

"You know what I mean. It's showing you off, like, See how good mine is, kind of thing. It's a complement."

"So if I offered to fuck someone else you would be happy? Not get all weird about it, just, happy with it?"

"God yes, you are a hot blond milf and would look good to any camera or screen."

Oh if only you knew thought his wife.

Mohamed texted Chris to meet him at a new place. Wear a cropped top and short skirt, no underwear. Usual time.

Feeling more exposed than usual, Christine walked toward the corner shop where she could see her tormenting lover waiting. He turned and she had to follow him to a house that sat back from the street. The door was ajar and she followed him in, Mohamed closing the door from behind it, making her jump.

Guided into the nearest room, Christine was about to ask why the change when see saw for herself. Another male, Kasib, Christine had no idea it meant fertile, was waiting in his shorts only, with an obvious hard on.

"OH HELL NO!" Christine said loudly, "NO way!"

"Oh shut up woman, you know you will, or this will also be online tonight." Mohamed informed her as Kasib pressed play on a remote.

She had looked for cameras, found none, but she had looked. Yet there she was, on screen with a headless Mohamed fucking her on a table with her legs in the air, and her shouting, 'Yes, yes I love it, fuck me like your whore Mohamed."

Christine's jaw hit the floor, she was to stunned to react as she was undressed and sat in an arm chair, bum on the edge, where she could see the TV as Kasib pushed his hard rod into her flexible quim and began fucking her.

"No" She suddenly cried out, "No, you can't, what do you think I am? Stop it now." She had suddenly realised just what was happening to her, and worse, that she kind of liked it, a long hard meat rod was making her body react in a most welcoming fashion.

Pushing his own rod into the housewife's mouth, Mohamed told her, "You are a woman, you are to be taken by men, you are for men to enjoy and you like it. Do not ask useless questions. There will be more men to enjoy you in the future, it is what you are for."

Christine was again confused. The very idea was repulsive. Disgusting. Exciting and hot. She felt the heat of her first orgasm building in her belly. Christine Cuthbert, Whore! It was too much and the damn burst and the orgasm flooded over her. Her body bucked and she moaned loudly over Mohamed's cock as Kasib continued to pump her hard with his lovely hot cock.

Chris was exhausted, the two men had used her for ages, she had cum six times, they three each. As she was leaving, tired and beaten, Mohamed said, "And it is time to tell your husband, before it all gets really bad. You will or I will." Christine didn't really get it until she was driving home. She let out a yell when the penny dropped.

"ARE YOU FOR REAL?" Bob asked her. "Tell me this is preparation to fuck my brains out upstairs, a fantasy you want me to play." He stood, stunned as his lovely wife knelt in front of the TV and placed a DVD into the player.

"Sorry, but it's true, look. Please don't get angry, I had no choice. Really." Christine pleaded as she pressed play, to show her husband the evidence that she was a slut for

two middle eastern men, practically boys by comparison to her thirty eight years.

By the end of the DVD Bob had a raging hard on, his dream had come true but not in the way he wanted. He let his wife explain fully.

Then he fucked her harder than he ever had before.

"SO, what was his response? Did he get mad?" Asked Mohamed.

Christine explained that Bob was sort of on board, but wanted something for himself. He wanted to see film of everything, maybe even be present some times, although he was less sure about seeing it in the flesh. She decided not to mention that her cuckold husband was very proud of his wife's attraction for other men. He knew she was hot, and this was, after all, proof.

"Good, I have more men to enjoy your body. It is what you are for."

TBC?