Christine's Peril Pt. 02

Story Info
Christine's life as a sex toy for two young men evolves.
1.8k words
4.21
17.8k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tip of the tongue brushed the tip of her clitoris softly, as if either could shatter on contact. It seemed ages before the gentle flicking became harder, yet already the warmth of a building orgasm was present in her gut. Her loins, her brain. Softly, a finger stroked her labia and eventually entered her, probing deeply for several seconds before a second was added.

The first orgasm exploded slowly and gently making Christine moan sexily and pleasing the man responsible, the man whom she had met less than two hours previously, the man whose soft beard teased her thighs as he ruled her immediate feelings with every move he made. He suddenly sucked hard on her nub and took her by surprise to another, stronger orgasm.

Earlier, just before she finished work, Christine had received a text from Mohamed, telling her to go to a hotel for eight p.m. And go to room twenty seven to meet Abbas. She was to be his for the night. She knew she would comply, she was after all a blackmail victim. But she was also pretty certain that she would obey her twenty year old pimp anyway. At thirty eight Christine had become some kind of whore.

Abbas was really good looking. Like Mohamed, born in England and almost totally westernised, he had of course his parents influence. In all, he was a successful and respected man, of indeterminate age and was very fit. He only paid for women because he wanted to, and felt that if they took the money, there was no need to respect them. He was unaware that Christine never saw any money.

Christine liked the look of Abbas right away. She was nervous as all hell because she had never met a 'customer' before, only Mohamed and Kasib had fucked her until now. Tonight, she would become what she herself considered to be a whore. She was scared and very excited. With a deep breath, she approached Abbas.

Her text announcing her arrival had Abbas waiting outside the room, he liked what he saw in the flesh, having read the description sent by Mohamed, his nephew. That boy will go far, was his opinion.

Christine accepted a drink and the odd grope, her nerves ramping up the excitement and making her damp below. She only jumped a little when the zip on her dress was lowered.

Soon she was naked on her back having had her second orgasm from this man's tongue and fingers. She obeyed the command to kneel like a dog and waited as a sizeable cock was rubbed to her entrance.

The shock of the sudden, forceful filling of her quim made her squeal, surprise and a little pain indicated how things were going to proceed.

Abbas Pounded the whore hard, He did his level best to ram his way through to her cervix and thought no more of her comfort. A second squeal brought a smile to his face. "What did you expect, we are not lovers, you are a whore, a slut and I have paid to use you. Your enjoyment is of no mind to me, I am here to fuck some cunt, in this case, yours. So be quiet, Whore."

Christine was unsure if it was the words or the actions that had the most effect. Her next cum was building fast and she was well aware of her status, her position as some one that gave by receiving, and she had no real choice in what she received.

"Your husband is a fool," said Abbas as he pounded Christine's cunt, "He could make money himself but he has let some one else sell your body now. You are owned by a boy and that boy will see your body used by many men for it's purpose. You will be used much in time, you are a whore Christine Cuthbert!"

Oh fuck she thought, my full name. He gave my full name, and that I'm married, she thought, forgetting she still wore a wedding ring. How much has that bastard told about me?

Abbas was ready to cum, no thought for Christine who had already had one orgasm. He increased his force and shot his full load into Chris without warning. He was gratified that she came with him, but would not tell her. Instead, he ordered her to lick him clean.

"Well how was it? Are you alright?" Asked Bob when Chris got home. The boys were in bed asleep and they were alone. She told him. Before she got to the end Bob was fucking his wife whore over the back of the sofa, horny as two goats on Viagra.

The next weekend Christine was showering after Mohamed and Kasib had both fucked her. It was a Saturday evening, just after seven thirty. She stepped out of the shower to see Kasib waiting for her with a towel.

"Just had a job come in for you Christine. Friend of a friend sort of thing. Got an outfit on the bed for you, you hot milf you."

Kasib drove Christine to the client. It was another hotel. She was to go to a function room and she would be met, her description had been given. The dress, low cut to her navel and knee length on the left, thigh high on the right in a pale cream colour, was obvious. She was naked beneath it.

He was young, tall, and called Keith. Nothing to be excited about, as ordinary as any white guy can be, almost a non entity. He took Christine to the bar and ordered a drink, she went with G&T.

Keith seemed popular, but Chris soon realised it was because he was rich, some kind of boss and would otherwise be alone.

Keith was an internet tech something, that went over her head, but during some chat Christine found out that her client jogged, did a little gym work and was awkward socially. His friends would not have been so were he not brilliant in his field, and Christine got the idea that they all knew she was no casual acquaintance, probably quite aware she was an escort.

Keith was bad a groping too, Chris was asked to dance by three other guys which was all part of the job, and they seemed to think she was fare game and proved much better with the roaming hands stuff.

Eventually, the time came for every one to leave, and after some over friendly fare wells, Keith led Chris toward the lifts.

"Do you do this a lot then Chris?" He asked as the lift arrived.

"Do what, exactly?"

"You know, go with strangers and all that?"

"Not so much, but it's not really good small talk material. Do you do this often?"

Keith realised how tricky it was to answer such a question then, and said, "Well played, I see your point now." He guessed Christine would know this was his only way to get sex, he was to women rather less that interesting without his money.

In the room Christine took the lead as best she could. She stepped out of her dress to kneel in front of Keith, released his cock and as she licked and sucked it fully hard she undid and removed his lower garments.

"Nice, yes keep sucking me Chris, you know your place, yes that's good, you must practice b j 's a lot, good girl."

Girl, she thought, I must be nearly twice his age. Prat.

A few minutes later Keith told Chris to lay on the bed and finger herself. Not something she was comfortable doing in front of someone, she nonetheless did as ordered. She was learning how even in this trade, the customer was right and she had to adapt.

"Right, time to fuck you Chris, I've paid for no condom too." He grinned like a cat.

Paid! Those bastards are taking money for me to fuck for them? Bastards. Keith was hilt deep and forging ahead regardless. Paid! Oh Jesus, I really am a whore. A prostitute, Those fuckers are pimping me. I'm really a whore! It was the final, full realisation of just what had happened since her old flame Dave, had put those old pictures online. She was now a whore.

Keith was having fun, his first cum was a strong one, he told Chris to wait while he recovered. He napped for twelve minutes leaving Christine to go through the whole range of emotions, good and bad.

"Um, phew. O.K. Lets go again, get him hard again Chris." Keith said as he awoke. She got right to it like a good whore should.

"On top, ride me Chris, while I play with those lovely tits of yours. Or are they mine while I'm paying?"

Chris mounted him and guided his strong hard on into her wet hole. The look on his face, like he totally owned her, showed how weak he was elsewhere. She soon ground down on his rod and rubbed her clit against him, she may as well get something out of it. And anyway, it made her guiltily feel more like a professional prostitute.

Keith saw her rising to orgasm. "Go on bitch, let your married cunt enjoy it, fuck me like you mean it. You really are dedicated to it, go on Chris, go on. Cum."

She did, the only clear feeling was the orgasm she enjoyed while fucking a man that any other time, she would completely ignore. But right now, he was making her cum, and she was complicit in the whole thing.

"Hands and knees now." Christine complied. The sudden, hard infiltration of her arse was painful. Not completely unpleasant once he was fully in, and obviously made him feel a real man. In charge, commanding. He pumped her hard and fast and Christine knew he was not going to be long.

The feeling of cum in her arse was not new, but having to use her mouth to clean him after was, and she decided not pleasant. But then, it was part of her new job she realised.

"My God Darling, I honestly never thought you could go so far, fucking brilliant." Bob enthused as he fucked his wife with her legs up in the air. "I knew you were a bloody good fuck, always did, but this proves it. You fucking beauty." He'd forgotten her initial reluctance and was too deep into getting what he wanted to consider what she felt.

Christine slept late, and lay there for some time analysing her situation. How it came to be. How she seemed to enjoy being used in such a foul way. What could it mean for the future she wondered. What did she want it to mean?

TBC?