All Comments on 'Christmas and a New Year'

by AlexanderT

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

dont lie to the audience, until the last line you made it appear he was lying to his wife about screwing the boss' wife

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 3 years ago
sweet

hope you do more with this story?

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Too weird

Just not my cup of tea. Not a reality I live in or will ever live in.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

All of them cheating assholes, none of them nice people at all, the women are users, manipulators and exploiters.

Scores 1/5 for just being tacky

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My problem?

Nobody is THAT stupid!

1 star

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Huh?

Not sure how Lujon got the idea Frank and Margie had been talking about he and Sandra at all, let alone that Hubby might lie to his Sweetie! It is left ambiguous whether he may have mentioned to her his initial or subsequent meetings with Sandra.

Actually a great story about a couple who are confident in their relationship, objective and communicate well. Seems as well to be kinda true about Boss Sam and The Queen! I suspect The Queen will soon cajole Sweetie into getting screwed on the bosses maplewood desk. But, until then, Sweetie is enjoying holding Boss at bay. It looks like Boss values her contribution to his business more than her Snapping Pussy.

5*. Different

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Too early

Too early for a Christmas story, especially one about a bunch of idiots like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed it!

My husband and I fucked my boss and his wife for two years. It was a wonderful arrangement, and I got a huge promotion out of it. It happens. Great story!

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

She will give it up.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

You can tell that despite Trump being voted out, the idiots are not dying out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexanderT@AlexanderT
A guy and a gal, or maybe two. A gal and two guys, that would do. But watching two guys, doesn't turn me on, or a dominant guy, unless I'm the one. Incest, teens, and cheating wives, cuckold, magic, or cream pies, Just aren't my thing, I'd never do it. But bend her over...