Christmas at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to face him, intending to reinforce the dictum with her 1950s morality. The belt on the robe loosened further. The vee opened, exposing most of her breasts, leaving only her nipples covered. The robe fell between her slightly spread thighs. Only the darkness prevented Akeem from seeing her sex.

"I...uh...uh...I know we're more...understanding... than most parents. I mean...we let you drink beer and smoke the occasional reefer. We know the times are changing. While we don't condone the free love mantra of the hippies, we know these times are ...different from the times we grew up!"

As Samantha spoke, she leaned toward Akeem, grasping one of his hands and holding it in hers. Her robe fell open, exposing her breasts and the gleam of her freshly fucked pussy.

Years later, she realized that expressing her concern was the beginning of his seduction. She recalled thinking then how much he looked like his father did at 18, how his young body was tight and lightly muscled, how the bulge in his boxers was significantly larger than his father's.

She was never sure if she had dropped his hand on her bare thigh or if he had placed it there. She was never quite sure when he got up and knelt before her.

She remembered his lips on hers and his hand stroking up her thigh. She recalled the moonlight, the splashing of a fish jumping in the water. Then his tongue pressed against her lips, and his hand touched her sex. She remembered whimpering for him to stop. All of the time, she knew she didn't want him to stop.

Somehow, she was never sure how it happened; she was on her back with the twigs uncomfortably pressing against it. The weight of her son's body was on her. Samantha feebly tried to push him off her. At the same time, her legs opened to receive him. She still cherished that incredible moment. The moment when her son's cock enter her for the first time.

It was like losing her virginity again. Only this time, there was no pain and blood, just an incredibly full feeling as her son's cock filled her.

Akeem's cock in her reminded Samantha about giving birth to him. He was again in her birth canal. She recalled the incredible fullness as he stretched her like he did when he was born.

"OH, MOM! I have wanted to do this for so long!"

Akeem used the slow long strokes his girlfriend liked. He pulled out until the lips of Samantha's pussy just covered the head of his cock. Then he pumped slowly in, with his shaft rubbing her g-spot, until his balls slapped against her ass. He didn't know that slow, steady stroking or G-spot stimulation was something Samantha had never experienced. That it aroused in her a sexual animal she did not know existed. Nor was she prepared for his stamina; her son was insatiable and inexhaustible.

"OHHH MYYY GOD Akeem! We...we...mustn't."

He continued to stroke slow and hard into his mother's pussy. It flexed, grabbing at his tool as the first spasm of her first orgasm rocked her world.

"Oh fuck, fuck!"

"MOM! MOM! Shush! We'll wake up, dad!"

"I...what...what did you say? What happened?"

Akeem raised his body as though he were doing pushups in the gym at school. He looked between them, watching his cock slide in and out of his mother's frothing pussy.

"You screamed, mom!"

"I'm sorry, baby! You feel so good in mommy!"

Samantha orgasmed with her husband but never repeatedly or with the intensity she did that first night with her son.

Akeem leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth. He duplicated what his girlfriend and the other girls in their circle told him she liked. He pulled lightly on her nipple with his teeth. Simultaneously Samantha's honey hole clamped down as she climaxed hard. Her pussy was trying to push him out. He thrust in hard, keeping his dick buried balls deep in his mother.

"Mom! You're cumming again. Really hard this time! You're trying to push me out!"

"Cumming again," she groaned, " I never stopped...I never stopped! OOOOHHHH FFFFUUUUUCK!!"

"Shush, mom shush! Dad...! JESSSUSS CCHHRRIISST! I'm cumming! I'm cumming.

Samantha felt like a fire hose was in her pussy, and the water was on full force. Her son's cock swelled, stretching her even more, then fired a torrent of sperm in her spasming tunnel. Her hips pumped up to meet the downward thrusts of her son.

"Yes, baby! Yes! Fill mommy up! Make her pussy overflow with your seed!"

It was a surreal moment for them both. Akeem was cumming in his fantasy woman while she was rejoicing, feeling his life-giving sperm fill her.

Akeem collapsed on top of her. They were sweating profusely. Samantha caressed Akeem's back. The last contractions of her orgasm caused her body to shiver.

Samantha was surprised and delighted when Akeem's cock hardened again. Agustin never fucked her twice in the same night.

A frog croaked, and a fish jumped and splashed back into the water. She wrapped her thighs around her son. They made slow, languid love well into the night. Occasionally, they giggled when her pussy farted. The moon set while they made love.

Grey dawn lightened the sky as they walked, hand in hand, back to the motorhome. Like young lovers returning from a date, they embraced and kissed at the door

Chapter. 04

Akeem stumbled into the foyer to check on the house alarm. Fatigue made the alcohol hit him harder than usual. He moved carefully back through the living room, past the wet bar, and down the adjacent hall where the bedrooms were. He stopped with one hand on the wall for balance. The soft murmuring of his parents having sex wafted through their open bedroom door. He smiled. Either they had forgotten he was home, or his mother indulged in her penchant for being watched while having sex.

He leaned against the wall and peeked through the open door. His father was on top of his mother with his back to Akeem. He was pumping in and out of her in his usual Energizer Bunny style.

Slow down, dad, he thought; mom likes it slow, building to the frantic pumping just before she orgasmed.

From his angle, he saw his father's ass clench and unclench as he drove his tool deep into Samantha's pussy. He heard the rhythmic slap of flesh on flesh. He saw the white foam covering his father's balls and oozing between his mother's ass cheeks. He began slowly stroking his cock through his shorts with the open palm of his hand. Seeing her in action was a rare treat he missed from their days as swingers.

He was so intent on watching his father's cock plunging in and out of her pussy; he didn't realize she was looking over Agustin's shoulder. Their eyes locked. Samantha made a moue simulating blowing him a kiss.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Her voice was throaty, with her eyes fixed on Akeem. The words were for him, not his father.

"Knock the bottom out of my pussy! It's yours, gawddammit! Do it!" Her hips thrust up harder.

Samantha was talking to Akeem. She was telling him what she wanted him to do to her. He pushed his shorts down around his thighs. His mother's eyes widened when his cock sprang out and slapped against his belly.

"Come on, you good pussy, bitch! Move your ass," his father gasped, his back undulated like a snake charmed by a fakir's flute.

"You know how I like it! Take my pussy! Use me!"

Akeem watched as Agustin grasped his mother's wrist and pinned them above her head. He was on his knees, his body angled above hers. The sweat was streaming from his face and dripping on Samantha's tits. As much as he enjoyed his mother's cunt, it was otherworldly to watch his father fuck her while she was actually talking to him.

Her head was inclined to the side, looking around his father's heaving body. Her eyes were glued to his hands on his dick. He raised it slightly and thrust his hips toward her, offering her his cock. Her eyes widened. Her face screwed into a mask of lust. Her mouth was open, her tongue tracing the outline of her lips.

"That's right," she moaned, "restrain me! Make me your bitch!"

Akeem's father groaned and began the short hard strokes that presaged his orgasm. Samantha, caught up in the illicit pleasure of having her son and lover watch his father fuck her, thrust up hard.

"I'm cumming, baby! I'm cumming!"

Samantha came hard, her eyes locked with her son's as her husband dumped his load into her. She writhed under Agustin. As she did, she imagined the long slow build-up of sex with her son. She thought of the kisses, of the illicitness of fucking her son. She kissed Agustin on his shoulder and fell back on the bed.

Akeem walked passed the door and down the hall to his bedroom. He stripped naked and fell into bed. He intended to jack off, but fatigue and the alcohol were too much. He fell asleep with the image of his father's cock plowing the depths of his mother's pussy.

He had a strange dream, dreaming someone was sucking his cock. He tried to wake up but couldn't. He groaned in his sleep as someone simultaneously sucked his cock while stroking it with small soft hands. The other hand caressed his balls. He came hard, firing rope after rope of semen into the mouth of the cocksucker. He thought he heard a gagging sound and coughing. He kept trying to wake up but couldn't.

Chapter 05

The warm California sun shone brilliantly through his bedroom window. Akeem lay in bed, slightly hungover. His neatly trimmed pubes were sticky. He tried to recall the dream, but it was, like most dreams, lost when he woke up. All he could remember was an incredibly talented mouth on his dick.

A growl in his belly reminded him he had not eaten. Akeem sat up on the side of his bed. His stomach growled again as the aroma of bacon wafted in the room and assaulted his nostrils. Like an animal sniffing the air, he raised his head slightly and inhaled. He smiled. He was home, and his mother was cooking breakfast.

Akeem stood and stretched, grabbed his boxers from the floor, and pulled them on. His morning libations could wait. His stomach was demanding attention! He padded barefoot out of his room and down the hall. The door to his parents' bedroom was open. A quick look saw the bed was made. It must have been later than he thought.

The scene he beheld was a scene of domestic bliss when he turned into the kitchen. His father, wearing a long maroon dressing robe, sat on the sofa in the living/media room, reading his tablet while the news was on the 65" flat-screen television. His mother sat at the island kitchen table, facing him, her legs crossed at the ankles. Her cotton robe had ridden up her thighs, revealing her hairy sex.

"Click," he said, smiling,

"Morning, son! We thought you would sleep all day. What did you say?"

His mother's face lit up. She jumped down from the stool and hurried over to where he stood. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"Good morning, baby! What does 'Click' mean?"

"It means I could see your pussy, and I got my picture taken," he whispered in her ear.

Samantha giggled. She slapped him lovingly on his back. "What am I going to do with you," she whispered in his ear.

Just before she pulled away, she whispered, "You slept through the best part of your welcome home!" She smiled mischievously. "Click," she said. Samantha walked over, fixed a plate for her son, and sat it on the island across from her.

"What the hell is all the clicking sounds about?"

"Nothing, darling! Just me and our son being silly!"

"Akeem, you better start getting the Christmas stuff out of the attic. It's for sure some of the lights probably won't work, and we'll need to buy some."

"Okay, dad! I'll get started right after I eat."

Akeem attacked the bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast, and coffee like a ravenous wolf. Around a mouthful of food, he realized his mother was watching him with a doe-eyed look.

"What," he asked, his hands palms up?

Samantha placed both of her elbows on the counter. The top of her gown fell up, revealing her breasts. They hung in front of her son, daring him to supplement his diet with titty.

"I would join you, but I had a high protein shake earlier."

Akeem's eyes widened, and he shot a look at his father. His head was still buried in his tablet.

Neither Samantha nor Akeem saw Agustin smile and his eyebrows arch. He knew his wife had left their marriage bed last night. Now he knew where she went.

Chapter 06

The air was crisp, and a light rain fell when the service delivered the fresh-cut fir tree on Christmas Eve morning. Samantha had the men leave it on the patio.

She reminisced about another Christmas Eve. Akeem was 21 and graduating college in the Spring. Back then, the family would go to the tree farm in the mountains, where they would pick out a tree. The workers would tie it to the roof of Agustin's Range Rover.

That Christmas, while it was raining in Santa Cruz, it was snowing in the mountains where they usually bought their tree. As was the custom of the Cain family, they wore red Santa hats. Samantha wore a red flannel skirt trimmed in white fur and no panties at her son's insistence.

Their three-year affair was gradually becoming kinkier and more of a D/s relationship. Samantha discovered she loved the terrifying anticipation of not knowing what her son would ask her to do or where.

They wandered through the acreage of Christmas trees, sipping the hot hard cider provided by the farmer. As usual, Agustin and Samantha were already high from marijuana

"You guys go on! I need to take a piss!" Agustin reached for his zipper.

"Agustin! Don't you dare! Go use the portapotty!"

"Gawddmmit, Samantha! We're in the woods."

"Agustin Cain! I don't want you pissing on a tree someone might buy."

Grumbling, Agustin walked down the path between the trees, heading for the portapotty in the distance.

Akeem embraced his mother from behind. Samantha leaned her head back against his chest.

"Mmm! Behave! We need to find a tree."

"This is our chance to make love in the open and public!"

Sam's stomach somersaulted with fear and anticipation. When he told her not to wear panties, she suspected her son had something in mind.

Akeem pushed his mother behind a giant Douglas fir just off the path that wound through the tree farm. It was semi-secluded but still in view if someone turned to look their way. Its branches hung over the path between the trees.

"No, Akeem! No! There are other people among the trees! Your father is...! OH!"

A moan escaped Samantha's lips when her son squatted behind her, raised her Christmas skirt, and kissed her behind. His tongue slid between the pillows of her ass and found her starfish. He probed her anus with the tip of his tongue.

"Akeem, baby! We mustn't! It's too dangerous!"

Samantha's legs and willpower weakened. She fell forward, supporting herself on the tree trunk. She drew a sharp, sibilant breath as her son's tongue slipped from her winking starfish to her rapidly moistening pussy. She was terrified and incredibly aroused!

Samantha gave herself up to the inevitable. She spread her legs, allowing her son access to her honey hole. Akeem's tongue licked the sweetness of his mother's pussy like a bee taking pollen from a flower.

"Momma, I'm going to fuck you right here!"

"Don't make me, baby! Please!"

Samantha and Akeem were exploring her submissive side. For several months, they played at D/s, Domination, and submission. On his orders, she seldom wore panties. Even the Christmas skirt was his idea.

Akeem unzipped his pants, grasped his mother's hips, and pushed her forward. He squatted and entered her. Samantha's pussy dripped with her arousal. She groaned, gripped the tree trunk, and dropped her head between her shoulders.

"OH, GOD! DEAR GOD!"

Samantha pumped her chocolate hips back, driving her son's cock deep into her hole. This was crazy and she knew it! There were tens of people wandering among the Christmas trees. Any one of them could come down this path. Agustin just went to pee; he would be back any minute. It was an insane risk. They could be discovered at any moment.

Yet she reveled in the wantonness of their sex. She rejoiced in how her son took her, rekindling the exhibitionist streak latent in her. If her son wanted them to fuck on the busiest corner in town at its busiest time, she would. Thus was the intensity of her love and trust in him.

Akeem pumped slowly and deeply into his mother's pussy. They always took their time savoring the moment. Their condensing breaths hung like a cloud around their heads. Snowflakes filled the air around them as they rutted.

"Do you want me to stop, Momma?"

The squelching sound of hard cock in wet pussy added to the festive music of Christmas carols playing over the P.A. system. Distant voices wafted through the trees.

"Don't you dare," Samantha hissed, "don't you dare stop fucking me!"

"Samantha! Akeem! Where are you?" Agustin's voice was close.

"Dad's coming! What if he sees us?"

Akeem's smile turned into a grimace as he pounded his mother. Her pussy spasmed around his cock.

"I don't give a fuck! Let him see us! Make momma cum, baby!"

The fear of discovery heightened the intensity of the moment.

"Samantha! Akeem!"

Agustin walked down the path. Further down, he saw a giant Douglas fir.

"I'm cumming! FUCK! I'm cumming, baby!"

"Me too. Momma! ME TOOOOO!"

Mother and son came together, grunting and groaning. Samantha fell against the tree, causing Akeem's cock to slip out of her.

Akeem looked up the path and saw his father coming. He had a tray of hot apple cider. Akeem pulled his pants up, zipped them, and stepped out into the path.

"We're down here, Dad, under the fir tree!"

Samantha leaned her back against the tree. She smoothed her skirt, covering the cum leaking from her pussy and running down her thighs.

Agustin hurried down and ducked under the boughs of the tree. "Good spot," he said, "it keeps the snow off us." He handed out the hot cider. "You okay, Samantha?"

"I'm fine, Agustin, just fine!" She and Akeem exchanged a glance.

Chapter 07

Samantha Cain emerged from her shower, dripping wet. The water ran in rills between her cavernous cleavage, over her mommy pooch, and through her neatly trimmed, greying pubic thatch. She frowned when she saw herself in the full-length mirror on the bathroom door.

What is happening to my body?

Her breasts were no longer the pert 34B of her youth. They had a decided sag as they began to lose the fight with gravity. Her ass, once tight and round, was more of an oval shape. She was sure the fullness in her thighs was not there before. She pirouetted as she inspected herself in the mirror, frowning at the crow's feet around her eyes and the deep laugh lines around her mouth.

Sighing, she retrieved a fuzzy yellow towel from the warmer. She wrapped it around her mature body and tucked it around her substantial breast. It barely covered her nether regions. A similar towel formed a turban around her greying black hair. At 49 years old, 5' 7", 180 pounds, she was a voluptuous woman with 36DDD breasts and 38" hips.

Maybe I need to join an exercise class.

She smiled ruefully. She knew her sudden concern with her weight and appearance had more to do with her son being home for Christmas than anything else. Aside from Skype calls, she had not seen him in more than two years. Before that, it was more than a year.