Christmas at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was proud that he held a senior position with an international banking concern. He traveled the world, overseeing their investment banking operation. It gave her bragging rites with her girlfriends at their weekly coffee klatch. At 30 years old, he was tall, handsome, and successful. Like most mothers, she was proud of him. Unlike most mothers, she had been fucking her son since his 18 birthday.

She was addicted to their clandestine love affair. When he took this position five years ago, she had no idea they would go from fucking two or three times a week to once or twice every few years. She loved her son. She also missed the excitement of the high-risk sex they had.

Her hand drifted down to her sex, barely covered by the towel. She slid her index finger between the folds of her vagina. She slowly slid it up and down her cleft recalling his cock and how it filled her pussy. She flashed back to their first time.

Deep in a moment of self-reflection about her age, her softening body, and the sorry state of affairs with her 30-year marriage, she bumped into her son as he walked down the hall from his bedroom. Startled, she stumbled, and the towel dropped to the floor.

"Oops! Sorry, Mom."

Akeem ogled his naked mother. Her curvy mature body was all any man could want, especially one with a lifelong mommy fetish. He could not stop staring as she went through the awkward dance of trying to cover herself with her arms and hands while reaching for the towel. Looking at her lush ass and full womanly thighs, he got a chubby.

In a display of false modesty, Samantha turned her back to her son. Her arms made an X over her body as she tried to cover her nakedness.

"Akeem! Stop staring!"

"Mother, please! I have seen you naked many times!" He chuckled at her discomfiture.

Samantha bent at the waist to retrieve her towel. She immediately realized that in this position, her son could probably see her vagina framed by her thighs. She looked back over her shoulder at her son. He was still staring at her with a devilish smile on his face.

"Shit, Akeem! Watch where you are going."

She eyed the bulge in her son's underwear. Unaware she was doing it, her tongue snaked out and moistened her lips.

Sweet Jesus! He is huge! I sometimes can't believe all that meat fits in my hole.

She stood and faced her son. With a knowing smile, she held the ends of the towel open, then slowly wrapped the towel around her body and tucked the ends across her breasts. She smiled at her tall, muscular son.

"I'm just not used to having another man in the house. Pardon me for flashing this old body."

Akeem Cain smiled. He knew his mother was fishing for a compliment.

"Hey! Thanks for the free show!"

Samantha's mouth fell open in mock horror.

"Young man! I'm your mother! That was very inappropriate."

"I'm sorry, mom," he said, " should I be horrified at seeing your old tired body?"

"My what? Why I'll have you know...!"

Samantha stopped her angry outburst, realizing he was winding her up. She smiled devilishly.

"Stock up on dollar bills. Next time, there'll be a charge for the strip show!"

She stood, stepped closer to him, and wrapped her arms around his neck. She stood on her toes and kissed him lightly on the mouth. She pulled her head back slightly and felt the warmth of his breath on her face.

"I've missed you, "She whispered.

Akeem cupped her fully mature behind and roughly squeezed it, drawing a whimper.

"I've missed you also, mom! I almost sneaked in the shower with you."

The towel again came loose and dropped to the floor. Samantha felt her son's cock press against her abdomen.

"If you had, you would have caught me playing with myself thinking about you fucking me! "

She slipped one hand between them, grasping his cock, moaning as she felt its hardness.

Akeem leaned down and kissed her hard, forcing his tongue deep in her mouth. She kissed him back, thrusting her crotch forward and grinding against his manhood. Their tongues dueled, moving back and forth from son to mother and back again. Their breathing became labored as their arousal increased.

Samantha groaned when his index finger slipped between the plump cheeks of her rump and stroked her anus.

"Is this still my ass! "

Her crotch pressed forward, trapping his hardness between them. "You're the first and only one to EVER fuck my ass. I will NEVER give my ass to anyone. Including your father! "

Akeem smiled at the wanton lust on his mother's face as he drove his finger to the second joint into her anus. Her sphincter muscles clamped down on the invader. Samantha's head dropped between her shoulders as she ground back against her son's finger in her ass.

She thought, how long has it been, two...no three years.

"Speaking of dad," he nods toward the family room, "We had better stop!"

"You started it," She said in mock indignation.

She clung to him, her ass grinding against the indescribable ecstasy of his finger in her ass. A sibilant hiss escaped her cupid's bow lips as he withdrew his finger and pushed her back to arm's length.

Akeem's eyes trailed down over the body of his mother and lover. Her body was like fine wine, improving with age. She was fuller than when they began this affair twelve years ago. He tut-tutted at her greying bush.

"We're going to have to do something about that! You know I like you shaved! "

"Maybe after we decorate the Christmas tree tonight. Your father usually gets drunk on the warm cider and passes out."

She stepped back, pulling away from his hands on her shoulders.

"I'd better go."

Akeem held up the finger he just took out of her ass. "You have some cleanup to do first. "

Samantha wrinkled her nose. Just as her son introduced her to anal sex, he also introduced her to licking his cock...or in this case...his finger clean afterward. She still found it distasteful but less so than the first time years ago.

Tentative at first, she grasped his hand and took his soiled finger in her mouth. She pretended it was his cock, sucking gently on it. She caressed it with her tongue. When she finally pulled back, the finger was clean. She was breathless, and her pussy was dripping wet.

I'll probably burn in Hell for fucking my son. Dante would have to add an eighth level to his Inferno called Incest, a place for mothers who became lovers with their sons, she thought.

"Samantha! What the hell is taking you so long! "

She sighed, kissed Craig on the lips, wrapped the towel around her, and walked down the hall into the family room. Agustin lay on the couch. Across from him, a football game was playing on the large flat screen.

"I...uh...bumped into Akeem. We were talking about decorating the tree."

Agustin Cain looked back over his shoulder. His wife and son were standing next to each other. His eyes moved from his son in his boxers to his wife in the towel.

"Jesus, Samantha! You shouldn't walk around like that with Akeem here!"

"As I said, Agustin, I just got out of the shower and bumped into him. Then YOU called me in here!"

"Okay! Okay! Don't be so bitchy! Akeem, let's get the tree off the patio and get it in the stand while your striptease mother gets dressed and gets the ornaments."

"I got your bitchy!"

Samantha put her hands on her hips. She was sick and tired of him ignoring her, only to put her down when he noticed her.

"Guys! Guys! Please! No fights! It's Christmas week. Let's get into the Christmas mood!"

Samantha and Agustin eyed each other. Agustin broke the stare and stood. He spoke pointedly to Akeem, ignoring Samantha.

"Get dressed, and I'll meet you on the patio." He walked down the hall and turned into their bedroom.

"Okay, dad!"

Akeem turned to follow him. Samantha grabbed his arm. She pulled him to her and kissed him on the mouth.

"See you later," she whispered.

She turned and preceded him up the hall to her bedroom. She yelped when her son smartly swatted her ass.

"You okay, Samantha," Agustin hollered from the bedroom.

"Yes, dear! I stubbed my toe!"

Her face twisted in mock anger, and she rotated her balled-up fist on each eye, the universal pantomime for I'll blacken your eye.

Chapter 08

Akeem smiled at his father, who was on his second cup of hot cider. Agustin's drinking was part of why erecting the tree went so slowly.

Agustin took a long swig of his cider, belched, and stepped back to take in the tree. "A little to the left."

Squatting next to the tree, Akeem pushed it marginally to the left. "How's that?"

"Great! Where the hell is your mother with the decorations? SAM!!" He took another gulp of the hard cider

"What the hell do you want, Agustin!"

Her voice was distant with a faint echo as she yelled down through the attic hatchway.

"What's the deal with the decorations? Akeem and I got the tree up!"

"Would one of you come up here? I need help with these boxes. " Samantha's voice was muffled.

"Would you mind helping her? My back is killing me! " Agustin refilled his cup from the cider decanter.

Agustin looked at the ceiling and raised his arms in supplication. A roar from the television drew his attention.

"Interception," he screamed, "bench that idiot!" He looked at his son. "Would you help your mother?"

He pointed at the television, where the opposing team scored a defensive touchdown.

"Sure, dad! Save me some cider for me. I'll watch the rest of the game with you."

He made his way to the attic hatch. The ladder/stairs were down, and he could hear his mother bumping around in the attic.

"Mom! I'm here!"

"Come up here! This old trunk is in front of the boxes with the lights, and I can't move it!"

Shaking his head and laughing, Akeem scurried up the ladder. He caught his breath when he stuck his head through the hatch. Samantha was on her knees with her behind pointed toward him. The jersey shorts she wore were dark with sweat between her legs. The legs were loose, and he was staring at his mother's glistening pussy.

"Where's a camera when you need one," he laughed.

"Uh! Wha...!" Samantha looked back over the shoulder. She realized she could see up the leg of her shorts.

"Pervert," she laughed. Come help me move this trunk!"

Akeem climbed through the hatch into the long narrow attic. The triangular roof was too low for him to stand. He squatted a few feet behind his mother.

"You're going to have to move back here! Both of us won't fit over there."

Samantha turned and sat down, leaning against the slanted wall with her legs akimbo. The wet material of her shorts pulled between the meaty lips of her pussy.

"Scoot over, and I'll squeeze past you."

Smiling devilishly, Akeem crawled forward. Too late, Samantha realized what he was going to do.

"No, Akeem! Don't! Your father...!"

A brief tussle ensued. Akeem snatched the shorts off his playfully resisting mother.

"Akeem! NO! Stop...!"

The last word ended in a whimper as her son pushed her legs apart and buried his face in her cunt.

Samantha went from pushing his head away to lying her legs on his shoulders and clawing at it, trying to press him tighter.

"Baby, we've got to stop! As much as I enjoy you eating me, we have to be more careful. Your father is not an idiot!"

Craig tongue fucked her pussy, pressing his mouth hard against her labia to get as deep as possible. As usual, his mother tasted incredible. Her perspiration added just the right touch of muskiness that he loved. He eased a finger into her rectum as he took her outsized clit in his mouth, sucking it as though it were a small cock.

"Aww fuck, fuck!"

Samantha's body arched, supported by her head on the floor and her legs on her son's shoulder as she climbed the peak of a soul-shaking orgasm.

"Mmm! Tasty!" Craig pulled back and wiped his mouth."

Chapter 09

Downstairs, Agustin sat on the sofa, sipping his cider and listening to the bumping in the attic. They were at it again! He discovered some years back that his wife and their son were in an ongoing affair.

It was the year they went to the mountains to get a tree. He returned with the hot cider and saw them fucking under the tree.

Initially, he was outraged and planned to confront them about their incest. However, after thinking it over, he decided against it. In fact, he wished Akeem would find a local job so they could spend more time together.

As he pushed past a half-century, he adopted a philosophical attitude to their ongoing affair. You can't miss what you can't measure, he thought. The days since Akeem got home were quite pleasant.

He could enjoy a good drink without Samantha bugging him about his drinking. In addition, the older she got, the more insatiable she became. Agustin was a weekly, one-and-done kind of guy, while Samantha could have sex nightly and was multi-orgasmic.

A few years back, he raised the possibility of finding a bull to fuck her. She considered it for a few days and then rejected the idea. Agustin rightly suspected that she had contacted her son, and he disapproved.

Agustin smirked at his son's bruised knees from kneeling on the wooden floor and his wife's dusty back from leaning against the wall in the attic. Akeem had the look of the boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar, his mother's pink cookie.

The crotch of Samantha's shorts was soaked, and she grinned like the cat who swallowed the canary. Hopefully, their attic tryst meant he could fuck her without going through the interminable foreplay she craved.

"Agustin, Akeem, and I are going to shower and then decorate the tree.

"When did you guys start showering together," Agustin said slyly, sipping his drink?"

"Whuuh?"

Akeem and Samantha expressed shock in unison. Their faces reflected their guilt and surprise.

"Agustin, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Well, you said you were both going to shower. I thought it was some new kind of water conservation measure. We're always rationing water in California."

Agustin Cain suppressed a knowing smile. He didn't mind being a cuckold; he had come to enjoy it. It was like having a porn movie playing where the stars were his wife and son.

However, since their son was home, they had become too comfortable playing footsy. His crack should rock them back on their heels.

Actually, his wife and son fucking was the hottest thing imaginable. After his initial outrage at the Christmas tree farm, he got off watching them. In the times since then he tried to catch them in flagrante delicito but failed. He hoped for better luck this time.

Chapter 10

"Come on, Agustin! We're going to decorate the tree!"

It was Christmas Eve, and the Cains, following an old family custom, wore their pajamas as they decorated the tree. Agustin and Akeem wore the classic plaid flannel men's pajamas with short sleeves and pants.

Samantha wore a mid-thigh semi-sheer silk nightgown with a plunging neckline and no panties. She knew it was risky wearing something so revealing. Agustin might object because Akeem was home. However, he gave her the once over and said nice.

The family sipped the warm hard cider as they began at the top of the tree, stringing the lights downward.

Agustin Cain stepped on the small stool to begin adding the lights. He swayed dangerously, saved from a nasty fall by his son.

"I'd better do that, dad. You have a little too much holiday cheer."

"Akeem, you've been drinking as much as your father. I'll add the lights to the top of the tree while you hold me."

Agustin exaggerated the effects of the hard cider on him. He stumbled to a chair facing the Christmas tree and sat down hard. He wasn't as drunk as he was pretending and wanted to see how far his wife and son would go if they thought he had passed out.

"I'll sit here and catch my breath," he said.

When Samantha stood on the stool, her behind was even with her son's face. He glanced back at his father, pretending to be drunk and asleep, and kissed his mother's ass through the gown.

"Stop it, Akeem," she said while giggling and glancing at her husband. He appeared to be asleep.

Akeem ignored her as she knew he would. He raised the nightgown hem, separated her ass cheeks, and tongued her anus.

"Mmm! Tasty!"

Sweet Jesus, Agustin thought, his tongue fucking her ass!

"Baby, you know what that does to me. Please stop!"

Akeem and his mother had drunk just enough hard cider to lower their inhibitions. As his mother strung the lights, Akeem tongued her anus and planted sloppy wet kisses on her ass.

Samantha took a step down the ladder and partially turned toward her son to get another string of lights. He cupped her behind and pulled her to him. He ran his tongue through her labia from bottom to top, flicking her clit on the upstroke.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ, Agustin thought, they're really going at it! He resisted the urge to stroke his cock.

"Akeem, you had better string the lights, else we'll never finish!"

Samantha pushed her son toward the step ladder and picked up a box of ornaments.

"You place the ornaments, and I'll hand them to you. Otherwise, we'll never get finished!"

Mother and son played touchy-feely throughout decorating the tree. Having Agustin so close inflamed their penchant for high-risk sex. When it was time to place the star on top of the tree, they weren't even trying to be discreet.

At one point, his mother pulled down his pajama bottoms and sucked his cock while he hung ornaments. At another, Samantha knelt by the tree arranging the decorations and lights on the lower branches; her son pushed her gown onto her back and slipped his cock into her creaming pussy.

In his chair watching, Agustin was nearly cumming in his pajamas. Watching his wife and son play footsie was the hottest thing he ever saw. He wanted his son to cum in her when he mounted her doggie style but they stopped.

He decided it was time for him to 'wake up' and give them the privacy they needed to go all out. Agustin groaned and stirred.

Samantha and Akeem separated quickly. They were masturbating each other as they tested the lights.

"The tree looks great," Agustin mumbled, struggling to his feet. "I'm going to bed! I'll see you guys in the morning.

"Good night, Dad!"

"Good night, baby!" Samantha pecked her husband on the cheek.

Agustin stumbled down the hall, pretending to be drunker than he was. He stepped into his bedroom, paused, then peeked out the door and down the hall toward the tree.

His wife and son hadn't even waited to be sure he was gone. They were naked on the floor, with Samantha riding her son's cock in a reverse cowboy. Her big jugs flopped as her hips pistoned.

Agustin stroked his cock as he watched their wanton display. He was careful not to cum because he looked forward to sloppy seconds.

"Coming on, Momma! Ride my cock! Give all of that fat pussy!"

"It's yours, baby, all yours!"

Agustin marveled at the regularity and viciousness of the slaps to his wife's ass. He never knew she liked being spanked while fucking. But then, she had never ridden him in a reverse cowboy. She looked so hot and so fucking slutty.

He was so intent on watching them that he accidentally bumped the door.

"Fuck! I'm cumming, Momma!"

"Your momma's cumming with you, baby!"

They both looked down the hall at the bumping sound and didn't see Agustin hiding in the shadows. It didn't matter if they did. They were too far gone to stop.

Chapter 11

Christmas morning, the family exchanged gifts sitting around the tree. Afterward, they had a buffet breakfast lounging around the house.

"I have an announcement," Akeem said, smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

"What is it, baby?"

Samantha sat sideways on the stool, trying to keep her sore pussy off the seat. After she and Akeem had that fantastic fuck by the tree, she was surprised when her husband fucked her later. She wasn't sure what got into him, but he took his time and thoroughly fucked her. She was sated by two good dickings in one night but sore as hell!