Christmas at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The first of the year, I'll be transferred to the West Coast. It means instead of living out of a suitcase. I'll buy a home and travel a lot less."

"Fantastic," his father exclaimed."I'm glad you'll be close to home!"

My lord, I'll get to watch repeats of last night frequently, he thought!

Samantha slid off the stool, grimaced at the pain it caused in her pussy, and hugged her son.

"I'm elated, sweetie! Now I'll get to see you more often! Maybe you can meet a nice girl and give us some grandchildren."

Jesus! Two big cocks regularly! I don't know if I can handle it. But it'll be fun trying!

Epilog

Forty-nine-year-old Samantha missed a period a few weeks later. Initially, she wasn't concerned. She was perimenopausal and had irregular periods. However, when she missed the next one, a home pregnancy test determined she was indeed pregnant.

As best as she could figure, it happened Christmas Eve night. That meant it could be either her husband or her son.

Well, she thought, I said I wanted grandchildren, although it could also be a brother or sister for Akeem!

###