All Comments on 'Christmas at WJTW - 1590 AM Ch. 02'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 210 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wasn't really aware that there were any live radio stations left. Thought they were all deadman stations syndicated and owned by that large media conglomerate.

Likewise, I've always had a good chuckle at the cheap tacky adverts on American TV, especially the clowns that do it themselves. Hadn't realised that they do it on the radio too. Crazy to think there are all these deluded fools that think they're multiskilled when in fact they're just embarassing.

Dennis26Dennis263 months ago

Loved it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Third time of reading and still enjoy the story

MusseyMussey3 months ago

5 stars. Especially enjoyed ch 2.

As usual 1 out of 5 Anonymous posters have any live brain cells, just ignore their ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story I have read it before BUT I still love it Mt Literotica seems to be over taken with FORCED drugged cuckold stories these days so I am re reading all the old faithful ones Read all of YOUR stories once maybe will reread then all again Keep up the GOOD WORK (jaybee186)

jflindersjflindersabout 2 months ago

I'd have liked this story a lot better without the unnecessary covid propaganda which was totally unnecessary and thrown into the plot just to alienate those who believe science over social media, which in my case it successfully did.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 month ago

It is amazing how irrelevant radio stations and newspapers have become. Especially radio.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I liked the story a lot. Good plot, and flow of the story, even if it did borrow from A Wonderful Life. I once worked as a DJ at a daylight only, small AM radio station in a little rural Kentucky community and appreciated your description of that life ( At least I wasn’t the owner, having to worry about the bills)! My only complaint is the Covid treatment nonsense. There were no ‘politically incorrect’ drugs that could or should have been used, only ineffective or dangerous drugs and treatments. I am not naive about the workings of the government, but I believe in the case of Covid, government health officials and the medical community were doing absolutely everything possible to save lives.

nixroxnixrox9 days ago

4 stars for a good fairy tale.

You forgot the TAGS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous