Christmas Bachelor Auction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers

I am having a wonderful time, but I only have so much energy. I feel it fleeing quickly. Time for the next level. I increase the speed greatly and there is light slamming of our bodies. She is in the full-time mode of saying, "Oh, oh, oh, oh." Over and over she repeats that. Her mouth is a permanent "O". She has goosebumps, heavy hard breathing. She is sweating, moisture covers her body.

She is trying to meet my thrusts yet is having a tough time doing anything but receiving pleasure. Her mouth is trying to say something, but nothing is coming out. She is close, I can feel it. That's great because I am almost ready to gush as well. I hold on much longer than I expect, I have no idea how my muscles are even moving, I am drained.

Yet she is a great fuck, I continue. With a whimper at having to give in, I explode with a glob of cum into Lynn. That shot and several more follow in quick succession. She is overflowing with my cum. I feel her own orgasm rip through her. No scream but it prevents her from moving much.

I have fallen forward and land next to Lynn. I remember Donna's instructions.

With as much effort as I could, the best I could do was a whisper, "I need Donna now." I hear some doors open but never saw anything. It wasn't long before Donna came rushing in. I felt her on the side of the bed. She tries to lift me to move me up the bed but failed. I then feel several sets of hands lift me and put me closer to Lynn and my head on a pillow.

Donna gets up on the edge of the bed, and sucks my cock, cleaning me off.

She says, "Mmmmm, you two taste good."

Lynn is still on her back, Donna gets up on the bed and starts slurping Lynn's pussy. I smile as I realize she wants my cum. She doesn't want another woman taking my baby batter. It could also be she just like eating a freshly shaved cunt too.

Donna finally teases us, "Took you two long enough. I almost finished my book."

Donna was more serious now, "Lynn, are you staying the night, or do you need to leave before the blizzard lets up."

Lynn still has not moved or opened an eye, I thought she may have fallen asleep.

Lynn surprises me with a strong voice, "The blizzard stays as long as I want it to. I will spend the night and make breakfast in the morning. Climb in on this side, I want each of you on a side."

Donna showed lots of guts, "This is my house, my bed, and my man. I don't take orders here. However, as you wore out Bill and you seem unfit to move, I think I will curl up on this side of you. I can play with your fantastic nipples as I fall asleep.

Chapter 17 - Home

Lynn's point of view:

I walk in the back door of the house. The elves will take care of the sleigh. It was a cold drive home, but it was also a beautiful night to be out. The fresh snow always makes the village a magnificent sight. Santa is at the stove trying to make something to eat. Others would do it for him, but he likes to do everything himself. No task is too trivial for him. He is a horrible chef, it's good he can make toys.

I make him sit down as I help with the stew. I taste it and it's dreadful. Lots of seasoning needed, I rummage for the bottles of seasoning. I will make it great. Then I will make some biscuits and snickerdoodles. I love to cook.

Santa asks, "So, how was it?"

I search for my words, "It was different. Unique. Kinky. Fun. Bill was awesome. I don't love him like I do you. But it was a lot of fun. I gave the elves a special project. Don't ask any questions when they measure your hands, wrists, and forearms. It's a surprise I have for you. You just need to trust me."

Santa is greedy, "I want some details!"

I laugh at him, "Donna had sex with me, I had sex with her, I blew Bill, hard fucked him, and then slowly fuck him. In the morning I laid down breast to breast with Donna while he alternated fucking our cunts. Tonight, the elves will finish my project, and I will go into far more detail of what I learned. You will love it."

Santa asks, "What did it cost you?"

That sneaky devil, he knew all along, "Well, I was used good and hard. You will see me walking with a kink in my step. That is due to healing magic, this morning I could barely walk. The elves are so sweet to us. I needed it. I was raw but very satisfied. I made an amazing breakfast, the previous night inspired my cooking. As you well know already, I now have another Christmas wish to fulfill. This one I normally would have passed on."

Santa gives me that stern look.

I acquiesce, "I will do it because Donna asked. I don't know how but some way I will bring the parents together."

I smile broadly now, 'Did you know about her second request?"

Santa was startled, "Um, no. I did not see that in my dream. Only rehabilitating their father. What did I miss?"

I beam with excitement, "Donna had a close friend in high school. Her parents sold her into the porn industry. Donna wants me to save her. That should be quite a story."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers