Christmas Bachelor Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now happy, I explain, "This family is fucked up. Bill wants me to deliver a bunch of presents but doesn't want to see the joy they will get from them. I have a big problem with that. I am going to suggest or demand if needed, they open some presents, change into the new outfits, and then come with us for dinner tonight. The staff is making a feast for the occasion. Oh, you are invited for dinner tonight as well."

Anthony laughed at me, "Bill is not going to be happy."

I retort, "Bill was not going to be happy if I didn't, now he might be happy again. I think he needs this. I can't and won't force you to help me, but I will beg if needed."

Anthony, "No way, I want to see this as well. This should be fun."

We pull up in front of the building. There is a police car parked in front of us.

Anthony and I get out, the police officer gets out of his squad car.

I say to the officer, "I am just dropping off some gifts and picking up some people."

The officer says, "I know. I am watching the car for Anthony. We want no trouble today."

I stare at Anthony, then yell at him, "You knew the whole time?"

Anthony is laughing at me, "Hey, I am security. You can't hide squat from me. I knew what you were up to as soon as the staff was happy. I wanted to do the same thing. I called a friend to watch the stretch, so we have tires when we come back."

I laugh at him, "You son of a bitch. Let's get going."

We walk up four flights of stairs. Does anyone live on the first floor?

I have three sets of wrapped boxes in my hands and I knock on the door. I hear the chain attached to the door frame move slightly. Donna looks through the hole to see us.

Donna says, "Go away!"

Dam this family.

I say nicely, "Donna, this is John. If you don't open that door and let us in, Anthony, will turn your door into toothpicks. Look outside, there is a cop by my car, he is with us. Don't make me get him too."

The door opens, we walk in with a smile and presents.

Anthony says kindly, "Thank you, mam."

Jane is hiding Tabatha behind her and they look scared to death of us. Does she really think people bearing presents will hurt her? I hand the top set of boxes to Donna. I hand the second set to Jane, and I place the third set on the ground.

I explain, "Please open your boxes now."

Tabatha was first, she excitedly tore into her boxes without thinking. She knew what a present was, and she wanted it. Hurriedly, she tore the expensive paper off the boxes and opened them. She pulled out a nice dress, tights, shoes, and a Raggedy Ann doll. She grabbed it all and ran into the washroom to change. Minutes later she is wearing a nice new dress and is hugging the doll. She had tears in her eyes and ran to me.

She hugged my leg, crying, and said, "Thank you."

I was now crying, but I still say, "Ladies, I must insist. Please open your boxes, change, and come with us."

Jane was aghast, "Are you kidnapping us?"

I smiled kindly, "I would prefer to think of it as taking you to a Holiday Party. But if needed, Anthony and I will ... persuade you to see reason. Something that I must say your family lacks. Bill knows nothing of this and I am his best friend. He gave me a job when nobody else would, I had done something terrible. He believed in me. So, when I see him terribly unhappy, I want to make him happy. Now get your ass moving, you all need this!"

Donna was furious with me, but she opened the presents anyways. She stood in awe.

I explained, "Bill said you looked awesome in gold. I saw you in the restaurant, I agree with him. Please go, we need to get going for dinner."

She did. Jane opened her boxes and cried, she is amazed with her dress.

I explain, "Bill remembers you looking fantastic in blue. From here, you will look good in anything, but I will take his word for it. He is a man with taste and you are beautiful."

She too ran into the washroom.

They both come out together. Their wearing slinky above the knee evening dresses. Reflective, black high heel shoes, long nude pantyhose. They were both stunning with full chests and plunging neck lines to show off their ample cleavage.

I look at Anthony, "Something is missing. What do you think?"

Anthony plays along, "I agree, not sure what it is though. Do you?"

I smile, almost laughing now, "Oh I know."

I hand Anthony a box that I just pulled from my pocket. We step behind the women and place a long gold necklace over their heads and close the clasp in back. At the bottom of the chain in the center of their chest is a carat and a half diamond that sparkles. They were both in shock and in tears.

I asked, "Are you ready to go now ladies?"

They grabbed their coats and we left the apartment.

I sat them in the back of the car. Tabatha jumped from bench to bench like it was a jungle gym. I popped the cork on a bottle of champagne and served the two women and Anthony.

I cheerfully explain, "This is to help make the evening less painful. I assure you, no harm will come to you three. Anthony and I will protect you. I am leaving Anthony with you to answer questions and if needed, amuse you. He is quite funny, I laugh at him all the time."

Anthony is busy answering questions, as I drive home. I am happier than I have been in a long time. They had quite a few questions for Anthony about Bill, his life, and his work. As we near the house I roll down the windows. Bill has a wonderful home, I thought they should see it. It's a large square mansion from the 1800's that has been fully restored. Some things have changed for modern needs, but all the original woodwork and tile are in place.

We spent two years and several bags of money, but the house is exquisite. Stained glass windows and the wrap around porch add to the effect. Their faces were all in awe at the house and as they were stepping inside.

Bill was still up in his room when we arrived. I had them be quiet and wait in the kitchen with the staff while I got Bill. The staff was waiting on us for dinner, they started final preparations. Everyone was thrilled to meet the sisters. The staff had their own plan set for dinner.

I went upstairs and found Bill reading. I asked him to come down and have dinner with the staff and then we would do presents. He was in a surprisingly good mood. Bill sat down with Anthony, and several others. The food is not on the tables yet. Where are the sisters? A procession came in from the kitchen and placed a mountain of food on the table. They all stood behind a chair and then at once, sat down. A lot of bodies were moving so Bill didn't notice his sisters sit down at the end of the table.

Tabatha took the basket of rolls to Bill.

Tabatha sweetly asked, "Uncle Bill, would you like a roll?"

He reached for a roll and then understanding hit him, he froze. This was not a staff member. This was the girl from the charity event. He looked down the table with hope in his eyes. The staff was all leaning forward, elbows on the table smiling at him. Two by two, (one on each side) then lean back revealing the next in line at the table. After two more sets moved, Donna and Jane are staring at Bill from the end of the table and smiling.

Bills eyes exploded wide with surprise. He stood up and they ran to him, he was unable to move. They both hugged him, and they all cried. It was quite the sight to see. Everyone had a tear in their eyes. We were happiest most for Bill, he had been so sad these last few weeks.

Tabatha was frustrated, "I guess he doesn't want a roll."

I called over, "Tabatha, I would like a roll please."

It was hard to talk while crying.

Bill's point of view ...

I know this is John's doing, but how can I complain? We had a fabulous dinner with both sisters at my side. Donna only had eyes for me. Jane was eyeing John. It was nice having a full table of people. I know all the staff by name, there isn't that many. Yet I know them, their histories, their families, and wonder why we don't do this more often.

After dinner we open presents. I am the only one allowed to buy presents. There was more than normal this year because of my sisters and Tabatha. After presents I quickly dispatched the staff so they could be with family. Only Tony, Anthony, and Karen (one of the cooks) remained. None of them had family. They could go anywhere but they liked the quiet of the house on Christmas day.

We all proceeded to the home theatre where we watch the Muppet Christmas Carole. Tabatha had never seen it. She is in the front row on her side, propped up by pillows and under a blanket. She was in awe of the movie. Donna was at my side curled up in my arms. Jane curled up with John and to my amazement, Karen (recently divorced) was with Anthony who had no clue a movie was on.

As the credits rolled we find Tabatha sound asleep. John picks her up and carries her upstairs with Jane at his side. I help Donna up. Anthony and Karen wished us a Merry Christmas and went off on their own. John informed me that Tabatha had already picked out the children's room that had princesses in it. I smile, Lynn sure knows children. The sisters were set up in a large guest bedroom. John and I each nervously kissed a sister and then retired to our separate bedrooms.

Chapter 8 – Bed Time?

Donna's point of view ...

I laugh, "Typical men. They buy us clothes, take us home, now at bed time we sleep naked because we have nothing else to wear.

Jane clears her throat, she opened a closet and there appears to be 50 different night gowns from small to large and long flannel to almost see through.

Jane says, "Obviously there are women helping them."

We both laughed.

I was serious, "Jane, you should go find John. No reason you two can't have fun. I will be fine."

Jane was having none of that, "I am NOT leaving you alone in a strange house. No way. Either we both go or we both stay."

I gasp, "Bill is our brother. I can't go to him."

Jane laughs, "You have been madly in love with him since before he left the house. I know you. I can see it. You want him badly."

I sigh, "I don't know if he feels the same way. If I am wrong, I will lose him forever. I can't live with that. I can't take the chance. I will stay here."

While discussing my feelings, the door to our room opens. Nobody was there. Then an elegant woman in a red flannel nighty walks into our room.

Lynn looks at Jane, "I presume you are Jane. My name is Lynn, nice to meet you finally."

We both looked at her in astonishment. I know Lynn, she is the woman from the hotel that with the newspaper when I was there to clean the room.

I am in shock, but I ask, "I didn't see you at dinner tonight."

Lynn laughs, "Busy time of the year. My husband just dropped me off. I just got in and had to meet you again. I am a friend of Bill. I thought $150,000 was too much, you overpaid. He is sweet, but broken, no, ... incomplete. He has a 'Ying' but no complementing 'Yang'. I don't suppose either of you love him, do you?"

She answers her own question, "No, of course not, your standing here. If you truly loved him, you would go down the hall, turn left and it's the first door on the right."

Lynn looks at Jane, "Down the hall, turn right, second door on the right."

She looks at us sadly now, "Both of these men are good and dreadful things have happened to them. Those things made them the way they are. If Bill stays home, he misses college. His wealthy aunt was his only shot at college. Don't be sad for them, it's defined them, and made them who and what they are. I like who they are, but they need your help.

Now Lynn is happy, "Ok, you have your orders. Now I need to go see Tabatha. Hmmm, on second thought, follow me. I want you to see how amazing Tabatha is. Then you can go get laid."

We were both blushing, yet we follow Lynn to a room. As she nears, the door opens on its own. Lynn walks in like she owns the place. Tabatha is sitting up in her bed. She had a princess night gown on. She saw Lynn and ran to her with a big hug.

Lynn looks embarrassed, "I wasn't sure she would remember me. I guess she did. Last year there was a shortage of Santa's at the mall. I filled in as Mrs. Claus. It was Christmas Eve, Jane was with her. Tabatha told me what she wanted but I said it would take time, it wouldn't be until next year. Do you remember what you asked me for?"

Tabatha smiles, "My mom and sister are very sad. I want them to be happy, I want them to find someone that loves them as much as I do. I also wanted to live in a better house, ours wasn't so good and we were hungry a lot."

Lynn has a tear in her eye, "I then asked her what she wanted for Christmas. What did you tell me sweetie?"

Tabatha smiles again, "I told Mrs. Claus that if she could make my mom and sister happy, my life could not get any better."

Lynn prompts her, "And ..."

Tabatha, giggles, "I also told her that if she HAD to get me something, I would like a Raggedy Ann doll."

Lynn tells her, "Bed time, or no Santa. Trust me on this, I know."

She tucked Tabatha in and instantly she was asleep. She led us out into the hallway. On the way to John's room she dropped a line of M&M's on the ground about every three inches.

Lynn says, "When she wakes up in the morning, she will know where to go."

She kissed Jane and sent her into John's room. Silently we walk together, to Bill's room.

Lynn looks at me, "He really is a sweet soul. Few people have touched me like he has. After you left the charity event, he showed me a wonderful evening even though many younger women were there. His heart belongs to only one person. You. It will never waver. He is a good person and has touched millions of lives with his work. Keep him happy please. Otherwise, this one, I will come back for. Will you do that for me please?"

I nodded my head yes. She gave me a long hug, the door opens, I float into the room, and the door closed behind me loudly. Bill woke up at the closing of the doors.

Bill's point of view ...

I am blurry eyed. It feels like I have just fallen asleep. Why did I wake up? My eyes are clearing and at my bedroom door is my sister Donna in an aqua blue night gown. It's tasteful although almost translucent. I can see her dark areola's and a small dot above her clit. The breasts stand out against the fabric. The dress is far above the knee, teasing me.

This is something a wife would wear to bed. Why is she in my room? I sit up in my bed, with the full moon I can see her. I turn on the night light near the side table. She stands by the door looking nervous.

Emboldened I suggest, "Come here my love. Tell me what's bothering you."

Donna relaxes with my statement. She walks over to the bed and sits down on the edge. She looks long and hard at me. She couldn't quite say anything.

I ask reassuringly, "What brings you to my room?"

Her answer was elegantly simple yet the last thing I expected, "Lynn."

I blurted out, "In my house?"

She looked confused, "She said her husband dropped her off. She was in a night gown, like she lived here. You never said anything about that."

I am confused, "She was in my house? I met her at the charity event, once for lunch, and she called me once. She has never stepped foot in this house."

Donna smiles a bit now, "She walked around like she owned the place. Knew where you, John, and Tabatha slept. She had a fascinating conversation with Tabatha. Then she led Jane to John's room and me to yours."

I chuckle, "Yup, that sounds like Lynn. What did she say to Tabatha?"

Donna blushes, "Apparently Lynn filled in for Santa last year and Tabatha gave a Christmas wish. She wanted her mommy and her mommy's sister to be happy because there were sad. She wanted us to find love. She didn't approve of our living conditions and wanted to eat every night."

I was horrified, "You don't eat every night?"

She is embarrassed now, "Tabatha does. Mostly." She smiles. "She also asked for a Raggedy Ann doll."

I reply, "I don't remember that being on my list, but I am sure I saw one in the pile of things John bought. He did that on his own."

Donna now has a knowing look on her face, "I don't think it was all his idea. My guess is somehow Lynn planted the idea. She seems to have manipulated us all into doing what she wants us to do. Is she setting you up for blackmail?"

I giggle, "You have met her? Did you get any inkling that there was a malicious bone in her body? I have known a bunch that did, I always had a feeling before I knew. To me, she feels like Christmas, always giving. Yes, I do believe this is a set up but no, I don't think she has any evil intent."

Donna sweetly asks, "So what do we do now?"

I reply, "Well, it depends on you. I have always loved you. Those condoms all those years ago were to protect you, but I had always hoped you would use them on me. However, many people know about us. Jane found someone, it would be best if you did too. I would make your life difficult."

Donna reaches behind her head, pulls the string, and the top half of her gown falls, releasing her breasts for my viewing. She is thin, her breasts are large and full. They sit up high, proud for the world to see. Her nipples are fully engorged and extended.

Donna bends down so her hands are on the bed, her breasts are hanging fruit, ripe for picking, swinging, ready for play.

With a soft breathy voice, she says, "You would have used the whole box. No man has ever made me feel the way I do when I am around you. Had dad not made a fuss, that night would have been our first time together. You make me feel special. You didn't try to stop me like mom and dad did. You let me be me, but you still tried to protect me in the only way you could."

She got up off the bed. I frowned. She pulled the nighty over her head and threw it on a chair. She was naked and glistening, I smiled. She slipped onto the bed with her chest on mine and kissed me on the lips. Soft, delicate lips. Time meant nothing. She opened her mouth, her tongue tapped on my teeth. I released myself to her and opened my mouth. Our tongues met, danced, and enjoyed the company.

Meanwhile my right hand moved to her breasts. I cup her breasts and then squeeze them. Between two fingers I pinch a nipple and receive a moan from Donna. It was a deep passionate moan, one of need and desire.

My fingers release the nipples and walk down her body in search of her pussy. I found it in the standard position, but unlike most women I have known, she has a river of need flowing down her legs. She is way beyond moist or glistening, those descriptions left the house long ago. I slip a single digit in. I hear an audible squish. Her body twitches with desire, she stops kissing me. As I move my finger around, her body jerks, she moans, she is responsive.

I roll her on to her back, she has a smile on her face. I am facing down on her as I crawl away. She looks tentative now, hesitant as if she doesn't understand my actions. Has nobody ever gone down on her before?

It's almost funny, the further away from her I get, the sadder she is and the happier I become. She is so innocent, she hasn't a clue as to my intentions. I moved too far to be in screwing position. I slowly move my head down. She has shaved all but a small circle above her slit. So funny, she made an exclamation point. I dip my tongue into her slit and her head pops up and her eyes bulge out.

She is unsure, "What are you doing to me?"

I ignore her. I use both hands to hold her hips steady. I am expecting a bumpy ride if she reacts to just a tongue entering her. I am an alphabet man. It was my training wheels and has always served me well. The difference is now I spell words rather than just letters in a row. Some girls try to guess the words.

Donna doesn't even recognize the letters. She is squirming in my grasp as I lick her inner lips, gathering her liquid, her essence. Donna is grasping at me desperately, digging her nails into my back. She is moaning and breathing hard. I wonder, how long will she last?