Christmas Bachelor Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whack, her body tosses me a few inches into the air. Safe to say that is orgasm #1. She twitched a little more before laying still. I never stopped my work. I continued working on her slit. As she came back, she is moaning again. She tried to say something, but could not spit it out. Between the deep low moans and the heavy breathing, she couldn't do much else. The smile on her face told me all I needed to know. I was doing ok.

Donna felt another orgasm coming, she is gasping, "oh, oh, oh!"

I use a hand to rub her clit. Nothing hard, just a gentle rub of the little button. But that little rub of her clit has a billion pleasure receptors and at that moment Donna felt each one burn to her core with pleasure.

She let out a low guttural scream. Much louder than I would have preferred. I think the correct term is earth shattering. Her body didn't seem to be able to cope with so much pleasure. Her eyes were open, she had a smile on her face, her breathing had returned to almost normal. However, she was not responding to me, to anything.

Concerned, I ask, "Donna, are you OK?"

The doors burst open and even before I saw John and Jane, I heard Jane bellow, "If you hurt her!"

Still unresponsive to me, Donna laughs hysterically. That immediately eased John and Jane. Donna sat up in bed, her breasts open and overflowing the sheets. She didn't bother to cover herself in front of John or Jane.

John, always a man with something to say, is mute, he only managed an, "Oh?"

Jane, has always been more eloquent, "You two are ..."

Donna tries to formulate a response, "He um ... he did ... he ..."

I was a little more articulate, "I believe I ate my sister to her first two orgasms. Pretty sure she liked it but so far she is ... unresponsive and unable to speak a coherent sentence." I smiled.

Jane caught up and is concerned, "What are your intentions with our sister?"

I saw no reason to beat around the bush, "I plan to fuck her good and then keep her in bed with me till tomorrow. Any objections?"

John looked at Jane who was returning the look. John shrugged his shoulders, took Jane by the hand, and led her back to his room after shutting my door.

Concerned, I ask, "Are you OK?"

Donna lightheartedly laughs, "Oh, I think you can say that. What the hell did you do to me? Nobody has ever done that before."

That saddened me to know nobody has cared about my sister, "I ate my sister's pussy, munching the carpet, licking the kitty, oral, it goes by many names. It's a customary practice between lovers."

Donna is pleased, "I like that! I guess I should explain. After dad went ballistic, he became over protective of me. I have had only a few less than spectacular boyfriends since then. I could not date and when I was on my own, I was too old or too young for people around me. At work they only wanted me for sex, every guy wants to bang a maid."

Wow, how sad, "Well, I only know you as my sister, one of the two most amazing people I know. I love Jane as well, but with her, it was always different. Not sure how or why, but always different. It doesn't surprise me she chose John over me. Part of me is sad but then I am happy that she found someone she likes. I guess that is it, she never returned my love like you did."

Donna acknowledges my insight, "She does love you very much. However, like you said it's not the same. She has always been more defiant and uncontrollable. She had a bunch of boyfriends and certainly is more experienced. She remains as unhappy as me. Her few years married were no better than living at home, probably worse."

I crawl up the bed, so I can nurse on a breast. I get a positive moan from Donna. My hands cup her breasts and squeeze, forcing the mass of flesh to pop up. I am rough and squeeze hard. I hear a grunt, too hard, I release.

Donna begs, "No, don't stop. It was painful, but it felt good too."

This is interesting. I thought she might be submissive but didn't expect her to like pain. That is downright kinky for my big sister.

I squeeze the breasts harder, she holds her breath. She winces as the pain increases. She surprises me with an orgasm. She quickly recovers and smiles up at me. I release her breasts and take hold of her nipples. Thumb over finger, I clamp down hard. There is plenty of pain from that, however, I stretch her breast by pulling up, elongating the breast. Both are now causing pain.

She counters me by taking purposeful, deep breaths. She balls her fists hard, they turn white. Her body is resisting the pain, yet it must be building. I hold the nipple harder. She is sweating and lets out a small whimper. It hurts a lot, she closes her eyes. She has a tear in her eye.

I taunt her, "Tell me when to stop."

She almost yells, "No! A little longer. More. More."

I pull harder away from her body, I smash her nipples harder. I dare go no further.

She starts the word, "St ... St ... Stop!"

Instantly, I release. I pause then suckle a teat again. This time I am very gentle. I use my warm, wet tongue to gently push and suck on them. She orgasms again. I can feel her body convulse internally and it runs through her body. She cried through this one. Her breathing slowly returning to normal. I get up from the bed and move to the foot of the bed where I climb in again.

She was in high heels today. That would be new for her. I am betting her feet are killing her. I know just how to massage a foot. Along the top, between the toes, and then lots of time on the ankles. It didn't take her long to purr like a cat.

Donna was in heaven, "You know just the right thing to do. You are truly amazing. I never once complained about my feet, how did you know?"

I smile guiltily, "I have dated many rich girls. To be sexy they wear high heels. I have learned that it is murder on their legs and ankles. They have much more practice than you. Using standard logic, yours must have been in pain."

Donna moans, "You are correct, they used to ache and now they feel wonderful. If I didn't want you to fuck me so bad, I could have fallen asleep. You are a dream."

I laugh, "Who said I was going to fuck you?"

She snickers at me, "If you don't finish the deal, you will wake up at night with me pounding up and down on your stick."

Smiling, "I need my sleep, I guess I better just fuck you good, so you sleep till morning."

Donna laughs at me, "Good luck, Tabatha will be up about 7:00 AM to open presents."

Oh my, I am in shock, "We opened all the presents tonight."

Donna comforts me, "Jane and I have a few at home, just send out John to get them."

Not happy with the situation, "No, that's not good enough. They need to be there when she wakes up. After we finish, you go to bed and I will go get your presents."

She tried to talk me out of it, but I would have none of it.

I explained, "I can drive still. I have a real state issued driver's license and insurance. At this time of night, on Christmas eve, nobody will be out."

Donna was firm, "Anthony goes with you!"

It was easier to agree. Lynn was right, stubborn.

Like a panther stalking its prey, I moved up the bed. My prey giggled at my antics.

I growl, "I am a panther, fear me!"

She laughs, "I thought you were a drunk cat! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."

I stop slithering at the designated position. I take my cock and rub it along her lips, teasing her. She will have none of that, she bucks her hips up and spears her cunt on my steel shaft. She forgot I am big, she is almost virgin tight, so thrusting in quickly was a very bad idea and she screamed out, "OUCH!"

I suggest, "Baby, let me drive. I will be nice ... this time."

She was tight, has she had any boyfriends? I slowly inch my way inside her dark, deep tunnel. Donna has a big "O" on her face.

She can't describe the feeling, I help her out, "So full, going to split me open, you fit perfectly, so big, feels wonderful. Those are the typical responses I hear. Any apply?"

She quickly spits out, "I will take one of each."

I laugh as I continue to push in. It took a while. I can feel her walls expanding to accommodate me. Her head is on a pillow, she is looking at me. She grimaces as I push in and then has a smile on her face. Her skin is glistening from the nights activities. Her hair is a mess, no longer straight and orderly.

Her eyes are shifting between mine and my shaft that's slowly penetrating her. It feels good for both of us. She rubs her hands on my long strong arms. She is right where she wants to be and doing exactly what she wants. She is thrilled with life. She has her man and I have my woman. As if reading my mind, she smiles up at me.

I make it all the way in. No idea how long it took, time has no meaning right now. I am in and now it's time to pull out. I pause first. I use my hips and slowly withdraw my cock from her love tunnel. Such a small target yet it accommodates all kinds and sizes. Mine fits perfectly. Before pulling all out, I start the return trip, plunging slowly into her depths. My cock slides against her walls creating friction and joy for both of us.

I am slowly pulling out and thrusting back in. I need to verify she can handle it, I won't hurt my sister, my lover. She is doing well. I pick up the pace. This isn't a quick hard fuck, this is a slow burning candle. As such, I need to conserve energy. Slow thrusts and evacuations. I can't go too slow or she will relax into a deep sleep.

I keep the speed up enough, so that we both last and savor the experience. Donna orgasms twice while I am fucking her. They are mild, but I love how her pussy clamps down on my cock, slowing my progress, making me work harder. They were mild, the next one will be massive. My needs are growing, she is too pretty for me to last forever. My emotions are building. I am lucky to be taking this beautiful woman as mine.

I pick up the pace. Donna emits a low grunt with each thrust. Her eyes close, she is feeling every bit of the pleasure. I pick up the speed a bit more.

I ask, "Are you protected? I can shoot somewhere else."

She is very direct with me, "If you don't drop that load in me, I may skin you alive."

I intelligently reply, "I understand. Deep inside."

She smiled her appreciation. I speed up some more. We will reach our destination soon. I am going too fast; the joy is off the charts. Soon I will need to drain my python and she wants the contents. She didn't say she is using protection, just that she wants it. I will give her the present she wants. I hope she is ready, it won't be long.

I study the situation. Donna is breathing hard, she is grunting, her grunts are raising in octave, she is meeting my thrusts, her eyes are staring wide open at me, a huge smile is on her face.

I whisper, "Soon."

She yells, "Now dammit. Feed me now! I need it! Shoot your load!"

Not one to deny a woman, I let lose the load that I had been holding for too long. I needed the release as much as she did. I blast seven heavy loads of baby batter into my (probably) unprotected sister and it felt great. I stay in deep, she doesn't mind, she welcomes it. Her legs are around me as her orgasm takes over.

I am sure she had every intention of holding me in for as long as possible. However, as soon as she orgasmed she lost control of her body. She twitched and dislodged us. A random knee came up, ouch, close call. She had no control, I moved to cover her body like a wrestler. Would be embarrassing to explain to the paramedics I was fucking my sister and in her orgasm, she injured herself.

She had an angelic look of contentment on her face. They talk about the glow of a well fucked woman, I don't know about that. I think this was the glow of a happy woman that got what she wanted after a very long struggle. Now that she has calmed down, time to dress up and get the presents.

Quickly, a story passes through my mind where I went to get the presents, sneak in, find burglars, they shoot me, and I die in the hospital ruining Christmas. Ok, I need to get Anthony. I use a hand towel to clean up, I put on a shirt and sweats, and I go down the stairs in the dark, so I don't wake anyone. The living room lights are on. Odd, I thought I turned them off. The tree has a million lights and ornaments, I admire the effort the staff puts into Christmas. It's beautiful and tasteful.

I notice there are several presents under the tree already. I check on the presents, To: Tabatha, From: Donna. To Tabatha, From Mom. Someone got the presents already. Nice. I turn off the lights and head back upstairs. Donna was in bed, awake, waiting for me.

She is surprised, "That was quick. Decide against going?"

I was amused, "The lights were on, the tree was on, the presents were under the tree. Two from Jane and two from you. I noticed nothing between you two. All went to Tabatha?"

Donna nods confirmation, "It does her more good. Did you notice she was wearing your necklace?" I nod. "I doubt she ever takes it off. You have no idea how that made her feel. She was scared to run to you with the envelope. She thought you might be mean, you are a big guy. You showed her love, attention, and compassion. I felt a little jealous."

I am curious, "What's with the M&M's on the floor?"

Donna laughs, "Lynn put down a trail from Tabatha's room to John's room so if she wakes up, she will know where to go."

I laugh, "Ingenious. Never underestimate the power of chocolate and women. In a few hours they may want to wake us up. Let's get some sleep."

I turned off the light. Donna rolled on to her side under the blankets. I spooned Donna with my right arm around her body and between her breasts. I hold tight, so she would never get away.

Chapter 9 – Breakfast

Lynn's point of view ...

Four weeks later.

I am sitting at our small breakfast table in our kitchen, having a coffee and some toast with strawberry jelly I made. It's snowing outside and blistering cold. I like the large light snowflakes when they fall from the sky, it feels like Christmas. I think back to Bill and what an enchanting young man he is. I was the oldest lady there, yet he made me feel like the youngest. He did that with all the women though, it's just his nature.

My husband comes in from outside, shakes off the snow from his coat, it falls to the floor where it melts. He takes off his big red coat and shakes the snow out of his beard. He sits down at the table across from me. He saw me thinking again.

He asks, "Thinking of Bill again?"

I blush, "I have helped so many people. Yet he is different. I can't help myself. You give in your way and I give in mine, a few Christmas miracles a year. But yes, I was thinking of him again. I am sorry dear. All four women are pregnant (Donna, Jane, their mother, and Karen), father to three of them. I told you about the kinky things they did playing the game I gave his mother, didn't I? That night his mom and Jane took John for a ride. In the morning Donna took the mother, and the three of them (mother, Bill, and Donna) went at it for hours."

Her voice trails off, "He is an impressive young man, I am going to miss him."

My husband explains, "You know I love you. Nothing will ever change. This is our slow season. You can take some time off. I know you saved his life, that was cute. I also know you secretly love him a little. He is charming, any woman could fall for him.

"You know that occasionally there is more than milk and cookies waiting for me under the tree and I have indulged ... a few times over the years. Yet, you have never said anything. If you feel the desire to have fun, I would encourage you. Really, it's ok. I would write you a note, but he would never believe it was real."

I thought for a while, bit my bottom lip, then picked up my cell phone and made a call.

I heard a click then say, "Hello Bill, this is Lynn. Mind if I stop by for dinner tomorrow? I need to see you. Ok, 6:00 it is. See you then." Click.

I blush as I look at my husband, "You know I am going to fuck him and that big cock of his, right?"

My husband smirks, "You will probably fuck his two friends as well."

I laugh and playfully slap my husband's arm, "Oh Santa, I just might do that. Will I be on your naughty list this year?"

Santa replies, "All the good ones are my dear." He reaches over and kisses me. "I love you so much. Have fun my dear. Since you have time, can you tell me the story about the mother?"

I was tired, "If you're a good boy, I will tell you at dinner. It's a delightful story." I give Santa my "bad girl" smile that he loves so much.