Christmas Break

Story Info
College girl on Christmas break fucks her daddy and Roger.
2.3k words
4.24
16.7k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was in my sophomore year in college, my parents separated and divorced. It came as a total shock to me. I thought they had the perfect marriage and could not understand the breakup.

I had grown up as an only child and thought my parents were both loving and wonderful. I was devastated.

When I returned home for Christmas break, it was so strange to not have my handsome daddy there. What was even stranger, and shocking, was the hunk that had moved in with my mom.

Mom introduced me to Roger. I was dumbfounded and speechless. Roger was tall, handsome, and a very distinguished looking man, with just a touch of gray in his dark hair.

Roger was very polite and quickly put me at ease. Soon we were chatting away as if we were old friends. Yet in the back of my mind, I was wondering about daddy.

Later that evening, while mom and I were alone, I asked, "Mom what went wrong between you and daddy?"

She explained that over the years the spark had gone out of their marriage and each of them had reached out to others for refuge and contentment.

"You mean sex, otherwise, how would you explain Roger?" I asked.

The look on my mother's face was incredible. She was struggling to respond.

Finally, she responded, "A woman does have needs."

I excused myself and went directly to my room. Later while contemplating leaving and going to stay with daddy, I was shocked to hear my mother and Roger in the throes of having sex.

"Oh yes, Roger, fuck me", I heard her shriek.

I could hear the slapping of two bodies. Obviously, Roger was pounding her good. As distraught as I was, I could not help feeling a tingling in my pussy. I began to masturbate and was surprised to find my pussy had gotten very moist. I soon frigged myself to a very good orgasm.

My decision was made, I was leaving and going to stay with my daddy.

The next morning, I dropped the bomb on my mom, and told her of my decision. She looked at me and said, "I think you should visit your dad, I'm sure he would be very happy to see you. Our decision to divorce was mutual and we parted on good terms. Our only concern was you."

She sure is taking my leaving quite well, I thought. Perhaps my being here was a problem for Roger.

Later I telephone my dad and asked if I could come stay with him for the remainder of my Christmas break. He was ecstatic and said he would send a driver for me. While waiting for the driver, mom left me and Roger alone, as she had some things to do.

Roger said. "Sharon, I hope I'm not the reason for your sudden departure.'

"No, I had planned on visiting my daddy all along," I responded.

He was being extremely nice, and I could not help liking him, even though he was probably responsible for my parent breakup.

Then I caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a very hard big cock tenting in his pants. My breath was taken away.

I almost fainted. Roger jumped up and grabbed me to keep me from falling. He held me close and I could feel his rigid cock against my abdomen. The was no mistaking. Roger was sporting a big hardon and it was pressed up against me.

Oh my god, did I cause that, I wondered?

Roger very gently sat me down in a big overstuffed chair.

While he stood before me, his tented pants where at eye level. I could not miss his obvious hardon.

Before I could speak, he said, "Before you ask, yes you caused my erection. When I first laid eyes on you, I wanted to fuck you. Your mother got the benefit of my lust for you last night."

I mumbled, "Yes I know."

I would have taken his cock out and sucked it right there, but my daddy's driver arrived.

Arriving at daddy's new home, I was shocked to feel the second boner against my abdomen that morning, when daddy hugged and kissed me. The kiss was full on my lips and caused my pussy to tingle.

I was ready to drop to my knees and suck his cock. But reality set in, and we separated.

After I had got my things in a quest room, daddy and I had a talk. daddy explained, that over time, he and my mom had grown apart, and he suspected her of having affairs. He knew she was a highly sexed woman, and that he was not meeting her needs, therefore, he did not hold her totally responsible. His frankness surprised me, and I wondered, what about his needs? Men have needs too.

"What about you daddy, don't you have needs too?" I asked.

"Yes sweetheart, I do have needs, but the women I have been with have not come close to meeting those needs," he said.

The expression on my daddy's face was priceless, when I said, "Perhaps I could help meet those needs."

Daddy sat speechless as I began to remove his cock from his pants. When it sprang into to view, it was my turn to be speechless, it was long, thick and cut. I was mesmerized for a few moments, before I engulfed it in my mouth.

Daddy moaned as I began sucking his cock, letting it bang against the entrance of my throat. Using skills, I had acquired at college, I relaxed my throat muscles and let his cock slide into my throat. I was deep throating my daddy.

Daddy soon blew his load down my throat directly to my belly. Daddy could only moan and say, "Oh my god, oh my god."

Once I lifted off daddy's cock, he asked, "Sharon, where did you suck cock like that?"

I responded, "Someday I will tell you all about it, but now I need to get you re-energized. A girl has needs too."

I began doing a slow sensuous strip for daddy. As each article of my clothing was removed, I could sense the excitement in daddy's eyes. When my tits, with sensitive hard nipples, came into view, I could hear daddy gasp. The coup de grace came when I slipped out of my thong panties and daddy could see my hairless shaved pussy with protruding clit. Daddy's cock began to grow back to full erection.

Daddy dropped to his knees and began lapping at my pussy. His tongue snaked between my pussy folds making contact with my engorged clit. I fell back on the bed with daddy right behind me. His hard cock quickly penetrated my wet pussy filling my cunt. I was about to about to receive my first daddy fuck.

While daddy was fucking me, I wondered how mom could ever tire of daddy fucking her. His big cock was doing its magic and hitting all the right places. I was getting the fuck of my young life. Daddy was moaning and groaning right in sync with me. I started experiencing a series of small orgasms, with each one getting better. The big one hit when daddy plunged deep, hard, and held, as he unleashed a torrent of cum in my cunt.

I screamed as the orgasm washed over me sending me into la-la land. Nothing ever compared to the fucking I had just received from daddy.

After we came down form are orgasmic highs, I said, "Daddy that was so wonderful. I cannot not believe mom ever tired of you fucking her."

"Well baby she did, and perhaps I tired of fucking her. Things like that do happen."

"I promise to never tire of having you fuck me daddy," I said.

"Thank you, baby, you were a great fuck, but this is not something that can continue. It is just not right for a father to fuck his daughter," daddy said.

Even though daddy said it was wrong, we continued to fuck like rabbits over the next two days. I even confessed to daddy how I had developed my cock sucking skills.

Daddy listened intently as I told him how Professor Williams seduced me and taught me how to suck cock. The Professor knew a good student when he saw one. He said I was a natural born cocksucker. In no time, I had learned to relax my throat muscles, and let big-cocks side down my throat. The secret is to breathe through your nose.

The Professor taught Statistics and I managed an A in his class. Not bad for an average student. I sucked the Professor daily and he fucked me two to three times a week.

I got a call from my mom and she requested I come back and stay with her the last two days of my Christmas break. I was very reluctant to leave daddy, but I had been having wet dreams of Roger fucking me. So, I kissed daddy good bye, and told him I could not wait for my next visit.

I arrived at my mom's house to find Roger there. He explained that my mom had an urgent call and had to leave, but should return by the next morning.

I could have stayed another day with daddy, but the prospects of being alone with Roger for a day was causing my pussy to tingle and get very moist.

"Sharon, I think you and I have some unfinished business. You gave me a super boner and left me with blue balls. Now get over here and take my cock out," Roger said.

Though flabbergasted, I went to Roger, dropped to my knees, and removed a huge, and I do mean huge, cock from his pants. That monster had to be at least ten inches long with enormous girth.

"Suck it girl," he said.

I took the huge mushroom head in my mouth and sucked it like a lollipop. I tried taking more of his cock in my mouth, but it soon banged up against the entrance of my throat. Using all of my considerable cock sucking skills, I tied to take that monster in my throat, but the enormous girth made it simply impossible. Try as I might, I was just not going to be able to deep throat Roger's cock.

"At first, your mom could not deep throat me either. So, baby I'm going to fuck you," Roger said.

My mind was in a whirl wondering if my pussy could take such a monster.

Roger withdrew his cock from my mouth, and said, "Get naked baby, ole Roger is going to fuck you."

We both began stripping. When we were undressed, Roger said, "Wow I knew you had a nice body, but baby that bod is make for fucking.

A naked Roger stood before me looking like a Greek Adonis, with a huge hard cock standing up against his abdomen. I was mesmerized by the sight of it, yet more than a little anxious about that monster going in my pussy. I realized my pussy was dripping wet with anticipation.

Roger approached and took one tit in each hand. "Ah nice, so firm and perky." he said.

Lowering his head, he took a hard nipple between his lips and suckled. I shuddered as he alternated suckling one nipple and then the other. I felt his hard cock poking me in the abdomen. I reached for it, and took it in hand. I was slowly stroking it, as he continued to suck my nipples.

I swear I could feel an orgasm began to build. Then he removed his mouth from my tits and lowered me over the end of a sofa. He spread my legs and went down on my pussy. His tongue parted my pussy lips, as he licked up and down. When his tongue came in contact with my clitoris, an orgasm overwhelmed me. I coated his tongue, lips and face with my orgasmic juices.

Raising up, he presented the head of his cock to my hot wet pussy. As he pressed forward, the head of his cock penetrated my pussy. He continued easing his cock deeper, my pussy was being stretched more than ever before. I felt minor pain, but the exquisite pleasure far outpaced the minor discomfort. With about two thirds of his cock inserted, he banged up against my cervix. I could take no more. He had bottomed out. My pussy was full of thick hard cock.

Roger began slowly fucking me. Thank goodness my pussy was well lubricated with orgasmic fluids. My overstuffed pussy was on fire from Roger's huge cock. I thought nothing could be better than daddy fucking me, yet Roger was giving me my best fuck ever. I was in for a long slow fuck. Small orgasms were washing over me building to the big one. Roger fucked me for a long time before he began pounding my stuffed cunt. And pound me he did. I was screaming like a banshee before he lunged forward and held while flooding my pussy with his hot warm thick cum. That sent me over the top, I orgasmed harder and better than ever before.

As I lay in the throes of my bliss, I wondered could any thing get better than this.

I spent the night in bed with Roger and he made love to me before fucking me again. Roger's lovemaking made me realize why my mom might prefer him over daddy.

I made a pact with myself, that no matter how good fucking Roger was, I would not desert my Daddy. I would always be Daddy's girl and fuck him as much as he wanted.

My pact was sealed, when my mom returned home early the next morning and found Roger fucking me. She decided I had to go.

I returned to Daddy's house and we had a great fuck before I had to leave. Christmas break was over.