All Comments on 'Christmas Bride'

by JupiterMars

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
billdaviesbilldaviesover 1 year ago

Great stuff. Very well told and great first time sex too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Bur sex was too rushed.

There needed to be much more in the way of preliminaries/foreplay before he got down to eating her pussy.

Needed lots more dialog as they were going, step by step, from kissing to fucking.

Needed more in the way of wonderment of each about the other's body.

Needed much more in the way of her admiring, touching, playing with his cock -- and his balls.

Needed her getting confirmation that what she was doing to his cock felt good.

Needed her seeing and questioning his pre-cum.

So many more things.

Four stars.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Sweet little story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An outstanding story. I hope they were together and in love clear up to today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was great. The buildup was just alright, but they payoff was really good. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story. True love

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

Loved this story with the

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sweetness

I was expecting all-too-familiar fraying pounding and screaming. Instead we get honest enjoyment. Simple human pleasure.

Contentment

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJupiterMars@JupiterMars
I am a hobbyist writer slowly working my way through all of the story categories. I am trying different genres, different settings and different time periods. Constructive feedback always welcome.