Christmas came early

Story Info
Best girlfriends explore each other's fantasies.
3.5k words
4.37
11.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pufna
Pufna
47 Followers

In the spirit of the festive mood, I present you all with some of my Christmas commissions.

Happy holidays peeps. Don't forget to take it easy - you deserve it ^.^

-----------------------------------------------------

All the characters are 18 or above.

----------------------------------------------

"For the last time, you're not dragging me along with you!" Nicole screamed at her best friend. She was already too busy putting on the newly bought Christmas outfit. Having Kate whine, was the last thing she needed.

The two have been best friends ever since they've known each other. However, that didn't mean that both of them saw each other as equals. Kate was Nicole's only friend. Her best one. However, despite being her best friend, she had a nasty tendency of pushing her around. Getting her to do things she otherwise wouldn't even think about. Putting her on the spot more often than not.

"Don't be such a buzzkill. If you continue acting like this, no one is going to enjoy your company, at the party. Miss, Grinch." Kate continued with little regard for Nicole. The Christmas attire she had bought was the highlight of her attention.

Kate smiled to herself as she checked out the outfit that was perfectly tailored to her curvy body. A top that fit too tightly around her teen breasts, making them pop even more. Her ass was swaying around with every little skip she made. It was painfully obvious that she got a few sizes too little. Just the way she liked it. And, to top it all off, candy cane themed stockings were tightly pressing around her curves.

"You look like a walking stereotype." Nicole rolled her eyes, trying to hide that she actually really liked her friend's outfit. In fact, she was jealous of it.

Even though Nicole was shy beyond belief, she was more than familiar with the adult world. Never wanting to leave her comfort zone, meant that, she'd just passively mock everyone that wasn't like her. Secretly hoping that someone would get back at her. In more extreme ways.

"This is exactly why you still haven't got any laid." Kate scoffed as she spun around. The little bells around her skirt jiggled, ringing in sync. Kate was clearly overjoyed with her purchase. Not caring one bit to hide how hot she looked.

"For your information, losing your virginity is not some sort of achievement. It's supposed to be special and given to the person you love." Nicole scoffed as her cheeks gradually grew redder and redder. She couldn't tell her best friend just how thirsty she was to feel her first cock.

It's been a few months since she turned 18 and all she could think about was her first time.

Sex was a constant topic in school. Who slept with whom, what it felt like to be railed by a thick cock, having a threesome, gangbangs...

All of this made Nicole very frustrated. Everyone around her was having fun. And she was still a fucking virgin.

With the holiday season going, she had nothing but time. Time to fantasize about all sorts of roleplays and erotic scenarios she wished would happen to her.

Her mother didn't help one bit, given that she had just found a new boyfriend, Brandon. They were more than sexually active. Almost every day of the week, twice a day, she'd hear her mother squealing and moaning. Sometimes it was so loud that Nicole had to put on her earphones, pretending that she wasn't listening in on her mom having the time of her life.

She didn't tell Kate, but one time she was so horny that curiosity got the better of her. Sneaking up on her mom was not hard, as she was too lost to care about the gaping door.

It was the first time she heard such naughty things.

"Look at you begging for cock. What would your daughter think of you? Milf slut."

"Be a good dog for me and get on your knees. Stick your tongue out, let me see just how cock hungry you are."

"Good little whore. Panting and whimpering, just like a bitch in heat."

Nicole couldn't believe the things she overheard.

Brandon, being an ex professional athlete, was a tall, bulky man, in his late thirties. Which meant that he could easily overpower any woman, let alone her mom, who was hitting forties. She was practically his fuck toy. Being thrown around, bounced, bent and used till she could no longer muster a sound.

Nicole didn't have the courage to tell Kate that she filmed the whole thing. Only to later use the video as her main source of pleasure. Porn couldn't even come close.

She wouldn't want anything more but to be treated exactly like her mother did. To be abused by an older man who wasn't afraid of manhandling sluts like her.

"You wouldn't be spewing all this lovey-dovey nonsense if you had your first cock. Once you're filled to the brim with dick, you can't think of anything at all. Your mind goes blank, and it's the best feeling ever." Kate stated as she snapped a few pictures of herself, focusing on her cleavage.

"Catch! " she screeched as she tossed the phone to Nicole without any warning. Nicole, too lost in thought, barely caught the device. She was about to go on a long rant, but Kate stopped her when she spread her legs, displaying a glistening chocolate pussy.

Much like a deer in the headlights, Nicole's was absolutely stunned. Excitement mixed with embarrassment overwhelmed her, as she forced herself to look to the side. Pretending that she wasn't hoping for, this all along.

"Come on now. I'm all hot and bothered for you, and all you do is turn your head to the side."

"I - I just don't know should we be doing this..."

"I order you to look at me. Turn around, and take a... long... look."

Unable to resist, Nicole did as she was asked.

One peek couldn't hurt.

Right...?

Except Nicole couldn't hide her lust anymore. Her eyes instantly glued to Kate's pussy that was glistening in anticipation, begging her to dive in.

Kate already had plenty of experience. Seducing a virgin was a cakewalk for her. All she had to do was let her fingers run along her slit, before spreading her lips just enough to drive Nicole crazy.

"If you stare any harder, your eyes are going to fall out." Kate laughed as sent a few kisses to the camera, "by the way, you should really press the record button, otherwise, I'm just giving you a free show."

Kate was eager to show off her skills, teasing herself with three fingers before sliding them all the way in. They disappeared with ease, making the young teen moan in pleasure.

Within seconds, she found her g spot.

Her moans spread through the room as her now wet fingers were moving in an out of her cunt at a rapid pace.

Kate's face went from composed to a panting mess. With her back arched. Toes curling from pleasure... She was a real sight to behold.

Nicole's hand began shaking as her breathing got faster and faster. Watching Kate pleasure herself in front of her was making her throb more than she cared to admit. The familiar warmth spread across her underwear. She was already soaking wet.

"How about I offer you something in exchange for going to the party with me? I'll take your virginity, and in return you will shut your mouth about the party" Kate nonchalantly muttered between her moans.

"I even saved a special dildo for you", she giggled as her toes began to curl, signaling that she was already close to cumming.

"K-Kate... I don't know what to say. I-"

Nicole's desperate attempts to retaliate against her own nature were futile. If she got any redder, she'd look more like a Christmas decoration than a person.

She quickly realized that that Kate wasn't kidding. When it came to sex, Kate never joked around. If anything, she was beyond proud of being a cock hungry nymph.

The night Kate turned 18 she went out with the English teacher and managed to seduce him so well that he ended up taking her virginity the very same day. As if that wasn't enough, she secretly filmed it so she could blackmail him into fucking her whenever she wanted.

To Kate sex was like a drug, the more she had it the more she craved it. She was a complete slut, and she loved every second of it. Shameful or not, she couldn't care less. When it came to cock, she craved it more than oxygen.

Nicole watched as Kate began screaming out in pleasure, her legs shaking as her fingers dove in and out of her slit. Three were not enough so, she added one more finger to the party, ultimately making herself cum in the act. With a loud scream, Kate squirted all over the bedroom floor. Her sticky fluids formed a puddle underneath her. Being the whore she was, she couldn't resist scooping some of her own juices, only to seductively suck them off for the camera. Making sure to keep eye contact through the whole scene.

"Your turn." she smiled for the lens.

Nicole could barely contain the surge of energy. Her shyness meant that she just followed along, unable to refuse... or... admit just how excited she was.

Like a deer in headlights, she was still holding the camera, too afraid to press stop.

"Relax. I'm not going to kill you. I'll show you what you've been missing out on. Also, you better press stop on that recording, otherwise we'll have a documentary on our hands." Kate said as she stood up.

Like a magician, she scurried around her room, grabbing a box wrapped in Christmas-themed gift paper.

"Kate... I don't know about this. Maybe we should wait..." Nicole desperately tried to say something that made sense as she put Kate's phone aside. Her heart was beating so fast she thought it was going to explode out of her chest. Despite appearing as a shy, bookworm, type of girl, her head was hastily filling up with all sorts of erotic thoughts. It was as if an avalanche of kinky ideas came crashing down her mind, destroying everything in its path but the desire to finally feel the pleasure she's been dreaming of for so long.

"It seems like Christmas came early for you." Kate flared up, her voice brimming with excitement as she handed the gift to her best friend, "you better open it fast, or else I'm going to do it for you."

Being too curious for her own good, Nicole, went ahead and ripped the wrapping paper. Slow at first...

Until she got to see what was inside the box.

It was a double-sided strap on with little bells hanging on the side of the straps. A mix of green along the shaft, ending with a red base at the bottom.

It took Nicole a few seconds to connect the dots. The toy she was staring at was going to be inside of her in the following minutes.

"K-Kate... I-I I really don't know about this. Maybe leave it for some other time." Nicole stuttered as if she was about to face the greatest evil known to man's existence.

Kate's face flared up with happiness as she placed her phone on the cupboard next to her bed.

She started another recording, making sure to film her very first sex tape. The fact that her best friend was going to be the main star of the show brought a smile to her face as she grabbed the strap-on. It was a perfect fit right away.

With a click followed by a moan as the toy found its way in, she was ready.

"On your knees." Kate ordered, her voice sterner than usual but still warm enough to not scare Nicole, "I'm going to teach you how to properly please a man, a skill you'll need for the party and for the rest of your life."

Not knowing what to do, Nicole got on her knees, shaking like a twig as she looked up at Kate.

"Good girl. Now suck." another order followed as Kate pushed Nicole's mouth onto the tip of the fake cock. She watched as her best friend's lips slowly wrapped around it, exploring the shaft as her tongue curiously wandered around the bulging veins.

Kate made sure to invest in the best quality toy she could find. This meant that it wasn't just going to be Nicole who was going to feel pleasure. Every little push, nudge or movement, meant ecstatic pleasure for her.

Watching her best friend blow her was indescribably hot to Kate, so much so that she could barely resist the urge to tear her apart. The lustful desire to see her friend squirm on her cock as she forced it deeper and deeper inside of her. It took everything in her power to let Nicole take things at her own pace. Allowing her to explore her first cock without punishing her for doing a bad job.

"Take it deeper into your mouth and expose those gorgeous tits for me." Kate's voice made Nicole shiver in pleasure, and she loved every second of it.

For as long as she found out about porn, she daydreamed of being someone's personal slut. Being tied up and used till she couldn't take it anymore. The sensation of losing all power, being forced to obey every order.

Words couldn't describe just how much she wanted that...

Personal whore, made for free use. No other purpose than to worship cock until she got every last drop of semen.

Pussy, asshole, mouth... It didn't matter. As long as she could feel the sticky warmth coating her holes, she didn't care.

Nicole quickly slid her top off, exposing her pink, perky nipples. Her breathing was becoming faster by the second as she took the fake cock deeper into her mouth.

The sensation of having a mouthful of cock, having it hit the back of her throat as she struggled to breathe...

It was intoxicating.

Kate sunk her nails into her best friend's head as she could feel every movement. The other side of the strap on was going deeper and deeper inside of her pussy, rubbing against her walls, spreading them apart as Nicole gave her best to please her first cock.

It didn't seem to matter that it wasn't a real cock, for Nicole it felt as real as it gets. Her drool came rolling down her chin, coating her perky tits as she continued to being faced fucked. The erotic sounds of gagging and coking rang through the room as Nicole's tits jiggled with every thrust.

"Someone really likes her Christmas present, huh?" Kate mocked Nicole as she rammed the strap on as deep as she could. Giving her a few light slaps in the process.

Kate's moans were getting louder by the minute. The strap on was hitting her spot over and over again. It felt like she was being fucked while throat fucking her best friend.

Seeing Nicole struggling to breathe, as she did her best to keep her lips tightly wrapped around the girthy base, made Kate hornier than she could ever imagine.

She made sure to keep Nicole down as long as she could, watching her eyes tear up as she struggled to withstand the monstrous toy. Only when she couldn't hold her breath any longer, would Kate allow her to get some air, before ramming the dick back down her throat.

"You are really not bad for a virgin. Now, let's see how your virgin pussy handles a cock this thick." Kate laughed as she forced Nicole onto all fours, pushing her face into the puddle that was leftover from before.

She wanted to see just how far could she push her best friend. Just how big of a whore she was underneath that mask of shyness and nerdiness. She wanted to be the first one to see for herself before her, letting other guys enjoy her just as she did.

"You better leave the floor spotless, slut." Kate ordered as she slid down Nicole's shorts, pulling her panties to the side so she could see just how wet she was, "look at this, you are already so wet, all while pretending that you don't want this."

"I-I'm sorry." Nicole pleaded as she ran her tongue along the floorboards, licking up Kate's cum as if it was a midnight snack. The sensation of having her best friend's scent on her tongue drove her insane.

She couldn't wait any longer, the anticipation of a fat cock filling her up was driving her mental. It was all she could think about as Kate spread her lips apart with the strap on.

The toy was stiff and perfectly smooth.

She didn't care that it wasn't the real deal, as long as she got fucked, she couldn't ask for more.

Kate made sure to hold her down as roughly as she could while examining her goods, getting ready to take her virginity away before any guy could.

Kate spat on her hand, lubing up the toy. Stroking it slowly as she watched Nicole quiver in anticipation. The virgin lips staring back at her made her want to ram the cock as deep as she could.

However...

She wanted more.

"Beg for it."

"W-What?"

"Beg me to fuck you. Or else I'll stop right now."

"But... I... I don't wan-"

"Then I guess you don't want it badly enough."

"That's... That's not true!"

"Oh, yeah? Then why are you not begging, slut? Why are you not begging me to spread your tight virgin walls? To force you to cream on my cock as you whimper like a little bitch in heat?"

Kate started rubbing the tip against Nicole's clit. Pushing on it lightly, before sliding it down to her eager pussy. She pushed the tip of the toy in. Tust enough to make Nicole pout in pleasure.

"You may be saying no... But your needy... " the smooth tip was parting Nicole's lips, "little..." Kate's mouth was inches away from her best friend's ear, "cunt is already begging me to fuck it."

"Fuck! Fine! Please, fuck me." Nicole blurted out, embarrassed beyond belief.

"You think THAT is begging?! I'm giving you one more chance. Fuck it up and it's done."

Nicole took a long, deep breath. Mustering up all the courage she had to finally accept herself for who she really was. A cock hungry bimbo.

"Mistress... Please, use my little tight, virgin pussy. Breed me until I can't move. Make me... your b-bitch..."

"Good girl. See, that wasn't so hard! As a reward, you get to coat this thick cock in your virgin blood!" Kate said as she gently fed Nicole inch after inch of her Christmas present.

Nicole moaned in pleasure as Kate followed. The double-sided strap on was proving to be a priceless purchase. She wrapped her hands around Nicole's waist as she began pounding into her with all the strength she had.

The two girls quickly got lost in each other's bodies.

The clapping of Nicole's ass cheeks against Kate was like music to her ears as she fucked her harder and harder, getting her virgin innocence all over the green shaft.

"Smile for the camera." Kate cheered as she grabbed Nicole by her hair, forcing her to look into the lens as she got pounded from behind. The pleasure was so intense that both of the girls were on the verge of cumming.

"T-This feels so fucking good. God!" Nicole moaned as her tits jiggled back and forth, synchronizing with the rhythm of Kate's thrusts. She couldn't believe what was happening. It was like all of her fantasies came true at once. Finally losing her virginity accompanied by being abused like a little slut.

She couldn't ask for more even if she wanted to.

"Be a good little toy for me and cum on this cock." Kate smiled as her rhythm was getting sloppier, the pleasure was making it impossible to keep her original pace up. She pulled her best friend closer, wrapping her arm around her throat.

Nicole was a little slut, no doubt about that. Being choked would only intensify her orgasm.

Kate's grip was tight. Her other hand firmly sinking into Nicole's waist, as she kept pounding her. Watching her tight slit get spread to the brim, as she was doing her best to milk her first cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Nicole screams grew in intensity as she was close to cumming.

"Cum for me! Right now! Cum on my fucking cock!" Kate bit into Nicole's shoulder as she was about to cum as well.

Kate couldn't withstand the pleasure any longer either, following in the steps of her best friend. The two began to moan in sync as they were seconds from finishing each other off.

"Kate! Kate! I'm gonna fucking cum for you, Kate!" Nicole's squealed as she squirted all over the green toy.

Kate came right as Nicole did.

The two girls were spent. Exhausted but overjoyed by each other's company. Ready to do it all over again.

Pufna
Pufna
47 Followers