Christmas Chickadee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gotten the kind of response from him I wanted. I watched as he walked towards the bedroom. That tight ass begged to be grasped. I glanced around the room—this house was so impressive—it was like Andy, grand in an understated way. It gave me a warm, comfortable feeling, just like the man who owned it.

I walked to the window and watched the last cardinal of the day in the dim light of dusk. After a minute, I turned and walked to the front door, found the switch for the porch light and turned it on. We were ready to our receive guests.

I was glad Andy had told me a lot about his business partners. I knew enough about them that I felt I would be able to engage them in conversation without difficulty. I couldn't say I was nervous. In fact, I knew I wasn't. It was almost as if I were in my own home. Like I was in a place where I belonged, with a man who acted as if I belonged here. It was a feeling, he hadn't spoken the words, but I felt them in my heart.

It was a strange thought, but at the same time it mirrored my feelings. I was ready to entertain our guests. Not his guests, our guests. Somehow, I had gotten the impression Andy felt the same way. When Andy came into view it was my turn to be impressed. I wanted to grab him and do things a proper woman wasn't supposed to think about doing to a man. I didn't want to be a proper woman—I wanted to be me. I pushed the thoughts away with a smile.

"Andrew, you are so handsome." I hoped the use of his full name would reflect the sincerity of my remark.

He looked a little embarrassed as he replied, "Thank you, Dana."

We went about putting the silverware out, then the napkins, and other paper products. When I glanced at our reflection in the foyer mirror it was as if we had chosen to dress to complement one another. We looked the perfect couple. Two minutes later the doorbell rang and Andy went to answer it. There was laughter and loud greetings. I walked in as they were hanging their coats in the foyer closet.

"I think you remember Dana Endicott. She spent time with me at the Christmas party. She works as head of Human Resources and Community Relations for the Headman Group."

"Dana, this is Fred and Carla Simmons. Fred is serving as our CEO. Carla works for a local charity dealing with serving the needy and currently serves as its chair."

I greeted them and remembered Carla clearly. She was a gracious and attractive woman. We moved to the great room and had no sooner engaged in conversation than the doorbell rang again. Andy left to answer it. Everyone invited to the party arrived within fifteen minutes and it didn't take long to find myself conversing with his friends and business partners with ease.

I remembered enough about all but two of them from the Christmas party. It was a pleasure to engage them with a question or two and get to know the two I didn't know well. All the while Carla had been helpful in steering the conversations with ease. Carla was the woman that had first spoken to me at the party. I found myself alone with her while sitting on the sofa a short while later. Carla looked at me with a glowing smile.

"So, how do you like the house?"

"It's quite impressive. I think it's well laid out, the furnishings fit so well, and the colors are so soothing. I would hardly change a thing. It's warm and inviting."

"I agree. Andy has a wonderful gift of blending elements together. It's hard to believe he made all of the decisions regarding its design and all that has gone into it in terms of décor and furnishings. You know, he has a fondness for nice things. Not extravagant, expensive things, but the combining of well-made objects that complement each other."

"He didn't tell me he did all of that. He told me his grandparents owned the property first and it was left to him after their death. He told me that he sold some of the land along the highway in order to build the house. It just seems strange to me that a single man would have designed a house this large for himself."

Carla looked at me. Her smile faded, "Dana, Andy didn't build the house only for himself. He built it with having a family in mind. He was engaged to be married and a week before the wedding she left him for another man. It was terrible what that woman did to him. Three months later, she came crawling back to him admitting she had made a mistake. Her parents had backed out of paying for the wedding and he wound up paying for a wedding he never had. Plus, he bore the emotional trauma she inflicted on him afterwards as she continued to try to convince him to take her back. She was an evil woman in my view. That was almost two years ago. You're the first woman he has let get anywhere close to him since."

I felt strange as a mix emotions coursed through my mind. He had obviously been very badly hurt. I understood the pain he had suffered, or least thought I did. At the same time knowing he had accepted me warmed me and gave me hope. It meant he really had strong feelings for me and was trying to deal with them as best he could.

"Carla, that explains a lot. I had no idea. But why didn't he start dating again? I mean from what I saw at the Christmas party he has girls swarming all over him. Even you suggested he could have his pick."

Carla frowned, "Once bitten, twice shy I guess. He threw himself into his work even harder than he had before, and he won't date anyone from the firm. He says it would only cause problems, and I suppose he's right about that. But it has limited his social life, almost making it impossible for him to meet someone new."

"I guess that makes sense. I've been there myself after a breakup, I used work to soften the blow. Sometimes it takes a while."

"Dana, this may seem like a strange question. But do you feel comfortable here this far off the road in the middle of the woods?"

"Yes. I'm used to being in out of the way places to watch birds. Often by myself. It's a beautiful piece of property. Andy took me for a short walk earlier. It's peaceful, beautiful. I didn't know a place like this existed right outside the city. It's the kind of place I see Andy would love given his professional interests. So, from that standpoint, I can understand his desire to want to live here. But, to answer your question, yes, it feels like home to me."

"You know he's establishing the new office in southern California don't you?"

"Yes. I know he's leaving in two days to go to work there. He told me he's expecting it will take from two to three months to get the office up and running. Then he's going to come back."

"That's what he's told us too. But I don't think that's his intention. I think once the new office is operational he will decide to stay in California, sell this house and the land."

"Carla, why would he do that? He told me he loves this place."

"He does. But it's tainted with the memory of what that woman did to him. His memories of this place and the time with his family are what binds him here. It's the pain of his failed engagement that pushes him away from this house and land.

"We have tried to convince him to stay here. He is so talented and hard working. Our clients love him. He has built this part of the business into a successful enterprise all by himself. He has hired the best young people and trained them himself. This in a market awash in people not as talented or ethical as he is. He belongs here, not in California. Perhaps he's ready for another go with a woman."

"Carla, why are you telling me this? We have only known one another less than a month. In fact, this is only the fifth time we have spent time together."

"Do you think five times is enough to know if you really care for someone?"

I looked at her. My mind and emotions whirling around a jumbled mess. What should I tell her? What could I tell her? That I met a man one day due to my inattention and fumbling, had dinner with him two times, went bird watching with him, and jabbed him in the nuts with a tripod. Should I tell her the truth that I was madly in love with him?

"Yes."

"Good, than act on it. I see the way he looks at you. You see it too, I know you do. I think he's yours to take if you want him. I don't think it will take a lot to convince him to stay."

"Carla, I don't want you to think I have all the answers. I don't. I only know how I feel. The truth is, I'm his to take if he wants me. I think I would marry him tomorrow if he asked me."

"Well, I've pried enough. I know this is only the second time we have met and talked. I was impressed with you the very first time I met you and I still am. He deserves a good woman at his side. Now, maybe you understand him a little better. At least, I hope I've done that much."

"Carla, trust me. You have."

We were joined by the other women as we concluded our conversation. After ten minutes we joined the men. Andy came up to me, placing his arm around my waist. I moved closer to him and leaned against him a little. It felt good. We watched the large TV screen as the minutes ticked by. I was pumped as we poured a half glass of wine and waited for the ball to fall and the New Year to arrive with laughter and good wishes.

We all counted as the ball came down. I felt Andy's hand reach for mine. I watched as the other couples hugged and kissed one another. I turned to him and his lips met mine. It seemed to happen in slow motion. His soft moist lips tasted sweet, the thrill shot through my body as a jolt of electricity. I pushed onto his lips, I could hear the cheers of the people on the TV, the voices of those standing around us seemed muted, distant, the smell of the wine, the feel of his hand on my back as he pulled me close. Our lips parted slowly. I hugged him hard, my heart pounding out the joy I felt. I looked up at him, his eyes warm, loving, looking deep into my soul. I managed a smile.

"Happy New Year!"

"Happy New Year my beautiful chickadee."

We stood holding hands as we talked with the others, Carla's smile of approval was evident. Soon each of them bid us good night. After fifteen minutes we bid goodnight to the last of our guests. I had silently wished for them all to leave together, leaving the two of us alone as soon as possible. Our guests had been tidy as we collected what needed to be refrigerated, placing it into the refrigerator. I was still wide awake with the thrill of our first kiss fresh in my mind. Carla's voice came back to me—I don't think it will take much to get him to stay. I looked at Andy with a smile.

"I have a late Christmas gift for you. I'll give it to you in the bedroom. Give me a few minutes before coming to get it."

"Dana, you didn't need to get me anything. Having you here today was the best gift ever. Today wouldn't have been nearly as enjoyable without you."

He was about to get so much more enjoyment than that! I could hardly contain myself. I walked into the bedroom and pulled the bow and ribbon out of the bag along with the card. I took the pins out of my hair and quickly brushed it out so it hung down to the middle of my back. I took my shoes off, then removed my dress and slip.

I slid onto the bed and spread my hair out onto the pillow in what I hoped looked enticing. I placed the red ribbon across my body as if it were a sash, with the large bow over my stomach. My red lacey bra and panties matching nicely with the ribbon and bow. I placed the card over my pelvis. I closed my eyes in the dim light of the room and waited. My heart pounded with anticipation. I heard Andy enter the room. Then a gasp as he saw me lying there, my breasts full and round, my body revealed to him in scanty, sexy underwear, my hour glass figure in full view.

"My god, Dana you're so beautiful. What are you up to?"

I lay perfectly still and didn't say a word.

"Dana?"

I didn't move. After a few seconds I felt the card lift off my pelvis. I waited. I knew he was reading it—This version of Dana Endicott can be activated by kissing her firmly on the lips. This action will provide you with additional opportunities to engage in meaningful dialog and other activities. She is fully equipped with internal anti-pregnancy measures for maximum enjoyment and protection. Merry Christmas!

I felt a hand on the bed and then a light kiss on my lips. I lay perfectly still. It wasn't firm or long enough. It took a few more seconds, then a longer firmer, more passionate kiss arrived on my lips. I fluttered my eyes a few times and closed them again, as if it was still not quite enough to activate me. My heart beat in my ears. This was way more fun than I expected it to be as I felt my arousal deepen.

"Dana, you're being way too naughty," he chuckled.

I didn't move. I lay perfectly still, hardly breathing as a small ache appeared between my legs. Then I felt his hand on my knee, then he moved his hand up my inner thigh, gently caressing my skin. Slowly his fingers pushed in under the lower edge of my panties, fingers touching my labia. I was starting to breathe harder. I took a deep involuntary breath as his fingers grazed my swollen inner lips, the thought of something larger spreading them apart appeared in my mind, my breath catching.

He pulled his hand out a second later as I felt the bow lift from my stomach, the ribbon left my body where I had tucked it under me. Then his fingertips came to my chest and worked their way down into my cleavage moving the edge of my satin bra. I couldn't help but smile a little. Then I felt the bed depress as before, his lips came to mine full and firm. I pushed my lips onto his, placed my arms onto his back and pulled him down. We kissed long and hard and when we parted I opened my eyes and saw his face above me. He wore a smile that stretched from ear to ear. My pussy felt hot and wet from his attentions and then I felt a blazing hot tingle. I was so turned on!

"I assume I'm not taking you home right away."

"I'm home already, if you want me to be."

"So, is it the same with the bed?"

"Yes, as long as we share it together."

He slipped into bed beside me as his hand came to the side of my face and caressed it gently. I looked at him and smiled as my hand went to his chest. I found the first button of his shirt and loosened it. He was soon wearing only his briefs and I pushed my hand down into them to grasp him gently. The feel of his warm, hard cock in my hand made me throb. I was ready for my fantasies to come true.

I expected he would mount and hump me soundly. I was ready as his lips came to my chest kissing gently, then his lips and tongue danced around my breasts, and finally came to my nipples. His tongue and lips pulled and teased, sending warm pulses of pleasure into my pelvis. I felt his hand come to my panties and tug downward, I lifted my butt off the bed and felt them slide down my legs and off my feet. Once they were off, we continued to kiss for long minutes, then his hand covered my vulva moving up and down with gentle pressure as my entire pussy was massaged. I relaxed as he continued to stimulate me by hand, my clit glowing warm approval. Slowly, I felt his hand move easily as my wetness coated his fingertips, then my clit lit up, sending a rush of pleasure seemingly everywhere. Then he whispered into my ear. I tried not to express my utter surprise at what he suggested. I knew what worked best for me. At least one man in my past had done me long enough for me to know.

"It feels best if you lick up and down with some firm kissing."

He kissed me and then moved down between my legs. I watched almost in disbelief as he positioned himself and leaned towards my vulva. His tongue worked its magic over the next fifteen minutes as he followed my instructions as to what felt best. The heat in my pelvis turned red hot. I was close as I spread my legs wider in reaction to his passion. I felt the urge to move my pelvis as he increased the rate and pressure. My clit had responded to his attentions from the very first, as he expertly brought me to the brink. Then, I felt my contractions grow as I gasped mouth open. It wasn't a huge orgasm, but it felt so damn good.

I knew I was tired. I lay there thinking no man had ever given me head this well before. Here I was with the most handsome man I had ever been with and he had just put his head between my legs and serviced me with complete passion. He stayed in place and before I knew it he started to lick and kiss me again until I came a second time. This time the orgasm was full and rich. He moved up and lay next to me with a smile.

I felt sleepy, but this was no time to leave him wanting as he whispered, "You're the best gift ever! Dana, you taste wonderful. When I saw you lying on the bed in your panties and bra, like the vision of beautiful princess in a dream. I knew I had to do you this way first. I wanted to make sure I pleasured you before we enjoy intercourse together for the first time. I'm glad we did. I loved hearing your soft sounds and feel you come."

"Andy, it was incredibly good. Thank you. I'm tired. How about a hand job if you're up for it. We can have intercourse in the morning when we're both fully rested. Can you wait?"

"I don't think I can get to sleep without something. I agree, we should wait until morning. I'm tired, it's been a long day. I have towels and lube in the top dresser drawer."

It took all of ten minutes to finish him off. I was glad I was experienced in giving hand jobs as I just wasn't up to giving him oral. I didn't tell him how much I enjoyed giving head, that would come soon enough I hoped. I enjoyed seeing his face as he climaxed, his face tortured with the pleasure I had provided. His soft groans gave me a great deal of satisfaction. We cleaned up and I fell asleep with him spooning me from behind. His hand on my breast, a smile on my face, there was more to come when we awoke.

I woke slowly and found a hint of light coming into the room from behind the window shade. It was warm and comfortable and after a few seconds the source of my previous night's satisfaction moved as I snuggled into him. I couldn't decide if I should make the first move and reach over to see if he was hard or not. I knew he would have morning wood, so it wouldn't be because I had gotten him hard. But it would be a gentle way of announcing I was awake and interested.

As I lay there, I felt I was in a strange place with a man. Here I was, in his beautiful home, in his wonderful comfortable bed, waiting to see to what would happen next. Well...not exactly waiting as in being surprised at what was going to happen. We had already decided on what was going to happen. But how would he approach me? Would he wake and take me gently? Or would he do as the others had done and continue as they had the night before with forceful action that made my tits go crazy in a jiggled response?

In a way, I was hoping for a more refined approach. Slow and gentle at first with some hard rocking at the end to finish me off. But I was his gift this morning, I wasn't going to hold him to some specific approach. It was that Andy had surprised me a number of times already. I found it exciting that I should be contemplating how he was going to lay me, it added to my excitement. Actually, I realized, I shouldn't even think of it in those terms. He had made love to me last night. No, we had made love to each other last night.

Now, it seemed like the times I had spent in bed with other men, despite my thinking at the time, was somewhat naive. Thinking each time it was love that drove them when it really hadn't been. They had all gone away after a while, and I hadn't been as disappointed that they had for the most part. Not that there wasn't some pain and sadness associated with a breakup. I had healed after each split. I had become hardened to the ways of men. The last time I spent an entire weekend with a man it was based upon my own needs and desires, not his, though I was sure he didn't realize it. But the two week hiatus between us had been hard, thinking our relationship had ended even before it had really begun, it had hurt beyond belief.

1...456789