Christmas Chickadee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was this going to be the same? After all, we had last night and today and then he would be gone the next. Perhaps for good. Would this be nothing more than a glorified one night stand? I knew I didn't want that this time more than ever. But I needed to be rational, realistic. What was I going to do that would make him want me more than anything else?

I felt him move a little, then he shifted his weight and rolled onto his side facing me. I had had my eyes closed as I mused on my past and present affairs with men. I turned my head and opened my eyes slowly. I felt my heart melt when I saw those soft eyes looking at me. Then a small smile crossed his face.

"Good morning beautiful. Did you sleep well?"

"I slept very well. You know a satisfied woman is bound to have sweet dreams."

"Did you have sweet dreams?"

I smiled. "The best ever. You were in all of them."

"I did too. Only I'm not sure I'm not dreaming now. Dana, if this is how you look first thing in the morning I'm either dreaming or in heaven. I almost want to pinch myself to make sure this is real."

"I think I have something better to prove how awake you are."

I stretched out my arm to find his crotch and then explored with my fingertips until I found his erection. Then, I rubbed several times for good measure, which only served to build my desire.

"Oh. You're awake as far as I can tell. Big, long, and hard," I said seductively.

Andy didn't answer verbally as he looked deep into my eyes. He shifted up onto one arm and moved to me and planted a wet, soft kiss firmly on my lips. I hadn't been prepared for it as my body gave a visible shiver of delight as a hot flash that ran through my body. I was instantaneously ready for more as the swollen heat between my legs grew.

Dana, are you cold? I can turn up the heat.

"I'm fine. It's just that you do things to me. Go get ready and come get me."

I waited, expecting him to respond verbally, but all he did was look into my eyes. His gaze was at once seductive and at the same time a little unnerving as we looked at one another. I finally couldn't stand it.

"Andy, why are you looking at me that way? You know that kiss turned me on, I need you."

"Sometimes you have to take the time to appreciate a gift before you take full advantage of it. Dana, you're my Christmas chickadee—delightful and beautiful. A wonderful gift of self. You're beautiful to look at and to touch. I'm leaving tomorrow and won't be back for a while. I just don't know if I should unwrap and use all of you right now or not. I don't want you to feel I took advantage, used you, and then left with little more than a thank you."

"Andy, I know you're leaving. You haven't kept it a secret. I decided to gift myself to you because I care for you. It's not like last night I didn't benefit too. You constantly surprise me. I'm ready to have you enjoy me in any way you want. Andy, you know I'll enjoy it too."

Andy gave me a big smile and started to get out of bed. I was baffled. What was he going to do? He wasn't going to take advantage of me even after these reassurances? I felt my heart sink. If I was so beautiful why wasn't going to do me right now?

"Dana, I'll be right back. Nature calls."

I felt relieved as I watched him walk into the bathroom and close the door behind him. Then I realized, I needed to go too if we were going to be active in the way I wanted. I lay down under the warm, soft sheets, and massaged my breasts, smiling to myself. Soon it would be his hands touching my boobs, making me crave his attentions even more. The door opened and he walked towards the bed. I got up pulling the sheet back to reveal myself in the half light of the room, smiling broadly. This was the first time Andy would see me in the light of day. There was no way he wasn't going to be ready for me when I came back to bed! I saw his adoring eyes as they moved over me—taking in my curves with delight showing in his growing smile.

"My turn, I'll be right back."

I closed the bathroom door behind me gently as I walked into the bedroom. I removed my panties and slipped into bed to find Andy waiting. We lay on our sides facing one another less than two feet apart. Then, Andy reached for me and we started to kiss, soon kissing and giving my breasts all the attention needed to prepare me for more. Then, he moved his hand down to my hips. I raised and opened up as his hand moved to the inside of my thigh, caressing gently, then tugging gently on my pubic hair, teasing me with his presence so close to where I needed to be filled. The heat notched up as the minutes went by. He moved closer, nuzzled my neck, kissing me gently, whispering he was going to make me feel him deep inside. I was starting to squirm in anticipation as I felt incredibly wet. Then, he touched my face gently with his hand and whispered.

"Are you ready?"

I was so hot after all of the caressing and kissing. I was ready to roll onto my back and feel his body move over me. I wanted to feel his weight push me down into the mattress, pinning me beneath his firm body.

"Yes."

"Come closer so I can slip my arm under your shoulder. Then place your leg over the top of mine, then take your hand to guide me in."

It took a bit of maneuvering before we were fully engaged. I watched his face as he moved into me. This was the first time a man had ever wanted to watch my face to see how I reacted as he made love to me. Face to face, we smiled and looked at each other. I reached down as I felt his cock press into my slit. I reached down and guided him in, then shifted my position to put him where it felt best for me. In minutes I was being pleasured by more than just his member hitting my clit as we kissed and caressed. He was barely into me, but we found my sweet spot. I was feeling oh so good as we continued to move slowly for what seemed like an hour. I felt myself tighten around him even though I didn't think I was close. I opened my eyes and looked at him. His face was as in deep concentration, his eyes closed, then they opened. I pushed myself against him, arching my back, firming my contact as I reached my hand around to his buttock to bring myself closer. I was feeling it now, the pressure increasing with each gentle thrust, he kept up his pace just inside me. Then I was there, I gasped and closed my eyes as I felt him slow and almost stop, his hand in the small of my back where it held me as my passion crested.

I opened my eyes and smiled. He was smiling at me! I had missed seeing his face as I came, but he had seen mine as I climaxed. I was his Christmas gift, but it seemed that in addition to my beautiful gold necklace he was mine too. His Christmas chickadee he had called me. I smiled, yes, I was, for as long I lived.

"Dana. Move onto your back so I can finish."

I was confused for a few seconds. What did he mean so he could finish? I felt him pull out and move away from me. I rolled onto my back and saw him next to me as the sheets moved down towards my feet. In seconds, I knew what I needed to do and opened up as he moved over my very wet, sloppy pussy. I realized I hadn't heard or felt him shudder breathless at the end. He hadn't come with me.

I didn't have time to ponder exactly why or how. I felt his weight come down on me, settling down onto my pelvis, than lowering himself down onto me with his head near mine. I felt myself sink slightly into the mattress. I wrapped my legs around his upper legs as he slipped into me in a single wonderful thrust and started to stroke slowly after he hitched up higher on my pelvis.

"Dana, are you all right? You're not too sensitive are you?"

"I'm fine. I'm not feeling much yet. I know you're in, but that's about it. You feel good on top of me."

It took but two minutes before I started to feel pleasurable sensations again as he moved smoothly across my juicy slit and inside me. It was no more than five minutes later I felt a huge wave of pleasure as I climaxed again, this time I could feel his hot, moist, gasping breaths into my hair. I clutched him hard instinctively as I finished. I felt myself fully relax as my hands fell to the mattress, the hot, tingly pressure released. We lay together gasping for breath.

Never in my life had I been treated to a second orgasm almost without pause after a first one. I felt him rise up and leave me, the cooler air touching my soft, wet, pussy as his warm parts left mine. I looked at him and saw his smile and returned it. Then he kissed me and lay down next to me as he reached for me after handing me a towel. I wrapped the towel around me and reached for the sheet, pulling it over us. I lay down as he pulled me close. I snuggled into him fully satisfied. But again, he had baffled and surprised me by not doing what I expected a man to do while making love to me.

"Andy, why did you do that? I was satisfied the first time. You hit my sweet spot right from the start. You could have come with me. I didn't even know a man could do what you just did, or that I would respond that way."

"Dana, I wanted you to know I wasn't in it just for myself. Even if you are my gift, I want you to know how special you are."

He held me just a little tighter. I chose not to reply as it didn't seem I needed to. I felt so wonderful in his embrace—his scent, the feel of his hairy chest against my breasts when we moved, a reminder of how different a man and woman feel against one another. I wanted this man for more than just this one morning. I had been almost one hundred percent sure of it days ago. Now, there was no doubt whatsoever.

I hoped that what we had just shared would be enough to sway him to at least consider me a woman he didn't want to leave behind. A woman he wanted a future with. A family with. A woman to return to when the day was done. I was still lost in thought when he gave me a kiss and whispered.

"Dana, there are birds to see. You wanted to start the year off with a good list. Let's get to it. I'll wash up and start breakfast, then you can follow. Shall we start with a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice?"

"Good enough," I said with enthusiasm.

I watched as he got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I closed my eyes and felt I had accomplished some of what I had needed to do. Now, I was hoping the rest of the morning and early afternoon would go well. I was already anxious about how we would part at the end of our day together. I had noticed a large suitcase and shoulder bag sitting on the floor of the closet. It was obvious he had already packed for the trip.

I opened my eyes as he announced the bathroom was mine. I got up and headed for the shower. It was a quick one but the warm water felt so soothing and the room was already warm after Andy had used it. I opened my overnight bag and pulled out my jeans, blouse, and sweatshirt. I put my hair into a pony tail and started for the kitchen with a smile. I felt so good. Our first night together had been a success in my book and it was time to make his day a good one. If his was good, mine would be too. I walked towards the table and saw several boxes of breakfast cereal, a pitcher of milk, and a full glass of orange juice waiting. Also waiting, was Andy with a smile on his face. Before I sat down I took his hand and held it for a few seconds and lay my head on his chest just to feel him again. He gently tugged on my pony tail and laughed.

"You look wonderful. Now let's eat and get out of here. We can check the river as it's mostly open and we should be able to find some waterfowl and maybe a kingfisher to start with. Then we can head out to open country to find larks and maybe a Snow Bunting flock. Then we can come back here to watch the feeders."

We ate hastily, gathered my shoulder bag with my notebook, and a few candy bars. I always got hungry before I thought I should while watching birds. We had good luck at the river and it didn't take long before we were birding a country road looking over the agricultural fields. Not only did we find the buntings and larks, but also a male Ring-necked Pheasant. We headed back to the house and warmed up with hot chocolate as we watched the feeders together from the sofa. We were both thrilled as a Brown Creeper appeared on one of the large trees near the feeders. Seeing something unexpected was always exciting—like a bonus. We talked found his sense of humor tolerable as he kidded me about the way we had first met.

"Andy, I know I didn't make a great first impression. I hope I've made up for it since. That is all but the tripod thing. I'm still sorry a lot for that."

Andy laughed and placed his hand on mine and caressed it gently.

"Dana, each time we met I knew it wasn't by design, but by circumstance. It made it special. If you were trying to impress me as so many other women have tried to do it was a complete failure."

"Andy! I'm not sure how to take that," I laughed, knowing it was all too true.

"Dana, please take it as a compliment. I like you just the way you are."

We went about getting the house ready for his departure by stripping and remaking the bed we had slept in. I knew he didn't want to leave it that way for a couple of reasons, but I was sure one of them was he didn't want his housekeeper to get any ideas about us. We remade the bed together. It was one of those things you would never think would make your time together with a man seem like it was meant to be. But that was how it felt.

He gave me several boxes of food from the refrigerator to take home that would otherwise spoil. Then we gathered my garment bag and other belongings and placed them into the car. The drive to my apartment wasn't entirely quiet. But it was subdued. We both knew our time together was drawing to a close and I still didn't know what I was going to do or say. We pulled into the parking lot and Andy helped me carry my stuff in. We put the food into the refrigerator and then just stood looking at one another. He smiled and took my hand as we stood near the front door.

"Dana, I'm not good at goodbyes, so I'll keep this short and sweet. These past few weeks have been a real treat for me. You have been a pleasure to spend time with. I know I'm going to be very busy when I get to California and I expect the rest of the week will be intense. I'll call you once I get settled in. I'm going to miss you."

He looked into my eyes and gave me a firm kiss. Then he turned and walked out the door. I watched as he got into his car, pulled away, and drove out of sight. I felt a pang of regret for not having grabbed him and pushed into him for another kiss. But, I knew it would have made parting even more difficult for me. I think he knew that too. I sat down on the sofa and looked at my field notebook. How long would it be before his name appeared in it again? Then a sinking feeling lodged in mind and traveled down to my stomach as a sick feeling- maybe it wouldn't.

I was glad my day was busy again. Andy came to mind often, so keeping busy helped me think about other things. I missed him that was for sure. It had now been almost a week since Andy had left for California and I hadn't heard from him. I kept trying to convince myself he was just busy getting everything into place and simply hadn't had time to call. After all, he had given fair warning that might be the case.

Tomorrow was Saturday and I had agreed to meet several of my girlfriends for lunch. Leonard had ducked into my office with a pretense of checking on a job opening for a friend. He hinted at planning to attend an ice fishing derby on Sunday and asked if I liked to fish. He saw the expression on my face and didn't ask me out. Sometimes, nonverbal communication was the most effective way of declining. At least Jake had remained far away from me since the Christmas party. However, word had gotten around I was dating again. It had resulted in a mixed reaction from those that knew me well. The women thought it was good that I was getting out while the men that had shown an interest in me previously either tread lightly or didn't pursue me at all. I really didn't want to date someone from my own firm and Andy had essentially been the remedy for that.

My other male love interests consisted of two men I had dated two or three times and found...well...of interest. Of course, none of my close friends at work had much knowledge of them and compared to Andy my level of interest in them had declined precipitously. I drove home and set about making supper. I decided I'd be lazy, pulled out a frozen dinner and popped it into the microwave. Forty minutes later I had just about finished eating when the phone rang. My heart skipped a few beats as I thought Andy was calling. I rushed to the phone.

"Hello. Dana speaking."

"Dana, Anna. Just wanted to check in with you. Are you still planning on going to lunch tomorrow with us girls? I was going to call this morning but got distracted with the kids."

I felt disappointed it wasn't Andy. I confirmed my intentions to join them and then sat down to finish my meal. I had no sooner taken a bite and the phone rang again—probably Anna calling back with something she forgot to ask me. I got up slowly and walked to the phone.

"Hi. Dana here."

"Hello beautiful, it's Andy. Sorry I called so late in the week and this late in the day. It's been crazy here. I promise I won't do it again. Dana, I've missed you."

His voice and words had an instantaneous effect as feeling of elation filled me, my frustration with his calling at the last minute slipped away with his promise not to do it again. It was the suggestion we had a future that was tied to it that mattered. I tried to sound calm and collected, as if it really didn't matter whether he called or not. I was sure I wasn't successful as the excitement in my voice surely gave me away.

"Dana, I'm taking the redeye out tonight and will be home early in the morning. I was wondering if you would be interested in meeting me when I get home."

"Andy, what time will your flight get in? I mean, I'm not sure I want to be driving that late at night."

"Dana. I don't want you out on the roads that late at night on my account. The flight is scheduled to arrive at three fifteen and I should get home about four. I was thinking you could go to the house tonight and wait for me there. You can get in by using the code to the keypad for the garage door on the outside of the house. I know you weren't expecting this, so I understand if you would prefer to wait to see me later this weekend when you have the time. I know you may other plans and I do have some work to get done before I leave again."

"Andy, I plan on going to lunch with my friends tomorrow. Other than that, I'm free. I'll pack a bag and meet you at the house. I can't wait to see you."

We finished talking and I wrote down the code for the garage door. I got my clothes around for lunch with the girls and what I would need for the night, plus another change of dress clothes just to be sure I had enough. I threw everything into the car and an hour later I pulled into the parking area in front of the garage, got out, and punched in the code. I watched as the door opened smoothly, got into the car, pulled inside, and closed it again. I noticed the road and parking area had been plowed clear of snow.

I carried the groceries I had purchased on the way so we could have something to eat for breakfast if he was awake before I left. Once the food was taken care of, I walked to the master suite and put my clothes and personal items away. It was still about an hour and a half before dark and I sat down to watch the bird feeders. The housekeeper had been tasked with keeping them filled while Andy was gone and they were busy.

I turned on just a few lights and after a while took out the book I had brought with me and sat down to read. It was quiet in the house, the only sound was the faint rush of warm air through the vents in response to the warmer setting I had applied to the thermostat. I felt comfortable as I looked around the room and admired how nice it looked. Then got into my book.

1...456789