Christmas Cleaning

Story Info
Boy next door give best friend's mom a Christmas clean out.
5.9k words
4.52
28.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas Cleaning

Above the noise of the pressure-wash machine that I was using to clean the tiles in our yard, I heard the voice of our neighbour, Deniece.

"It must be nice having someone like you around at Christmas time. I really like your spirit, the way you tackle chores, not like these two lazybones over here," she said, followed by an amused chuckle.

The lazybones she was referring to would be her husband, and her older son, Josh. Directly after graduating high school Josh had begun working in his father's small business. Though they worked a regular eight-hour day, I'd never seen either of them doing any work to the house or yard when they were at home. Anything needed doing was done by hired help. I had known Josh since primary school and was delighted when his family bought the house next door four years ago. Since then, we had become best buddies. Unlike Josh, after high school, I had chosen to attend a technical institution for studies in electrical engineering, instead of taking a job. On that day I was at home due to exams going on.

"You look like you are good at anything you put your mind and hands to. Your mom is lucky. I'll have to ask her to lend you out to me during the holidays. I'm sure you would gladly help me with a few chores," she added in her peculiar, slow, soft drawl, eyes searching mine for confirmation.

Those words were probably just meaningless neighbour jesting. But on the other hand, they could have been cleverly put together to convey a subtle message. I decided in my mind, that it was the latter. This was due mainly to a particular incident that had occurred a couple of months ago, which was still fresh in my mind. That and the little smiles and lingering looks she had been giving me of late. On the day of the above-mentioned incident, I had gone over to collect a book from Josh, and was standing just outside their front door, waiting for him to bring it, when Deniece appeared from inside the house.

"What a nice shirt; I wish Josh had your taste in clothes. This would look good on him, I think. Where did you buy it, Gerald?" she asked.

She looked admiringly at the blue muscle shirt I had recently bought and was wearing for the first time.

"Amazon, they have it in many colors" I said, feeling pleased that she was admiring my shirt.

She stepped forward and placed her open palm on my chest, running it slowly down to my stomach, testing the feel of the fabric.

"It feels so soft and nice; I'll look it up tonight and get him a couple,"

She raised her hand to my chest again.

"They're neither too thick, nor thin," she said.

"Just like you," I blurted out.

"Oh, damn, I'm sorry ... I don't know where that came from," I added hastily, forcing a troubled smile.

She smiled back. "It came from a good place, I'm sure ... nothing to worry about, only I heard that, and I'm not a snitch ... but one thing ... I am, a lot thick." she assured me, in a jovial manner, doing a little spin around and offering my eyes an appraising look at her, indeed, generously thick body in tight shorts.

We both smiled like there was suddenly a sweet secret between us.

Her hand moved back to my chest testing the fabric. And as her thumb and forefinger lifted the moisture wicking material, they somehow managed to grip my nipple and drag it up. forcing a gasp out of me.

As if she was the one being pinched, she cried out:

"Ouch! clumsy me ... I'm sorry."

We both chuckled, simultaneously.

"I didn't do it deliberately ... you understand, Gerald," she said, a concerned look on her face.

But her light-brown eyes, twinkled mischievously, belying those words. Also, I had felt the brief search of her fingers to locate the nipple - It was deliberate, but I didn't mind, I liked it, and over the years I had observed what a playful person she was. I thought her apology was due to the intimate nature of that brief playfulness. She must have suddenly realized that it was a tactless mistake that could send the wrong message. We heard Josh approaching and she walked out into the yard.

Deniece was light skinned; what you would call a redbone ... she was multi mixed; a little bit of this, a little bit of that ... Black, Portuguese, East Indian and Indigenous Indian, and was as thick as a fatted Christmas pig. I had been carrying a torch for the incredibly luscious, and sexy woman for a couple of years, but had kept it in check because of my friendship with her son and her status as a married woman. Also, she and my mom had become good friends over the years.

As I stood there in the yard, washer spout in hand, digesting both her words and the body of thickness wrapped in a thin, figure hugging, sleeveless, white dress that stopped a good six inches short of her knees, and having concluded that the lovely lady was flirting with me, I decided I owed it to myself to test the waters. I was no coward, and loyalty has its limits.

"It's nice having someone like you around at Christmas time too ... you brighten up the place more than any Christmas lights, Miss Deniece ... You're nice to look at ... so beautiful."

Not the best of lines, but honest and it was all I could think of at such short notice. She literally jumped, obviously startled by my flattering words.

"Oh, my, thank you; that is so sweet ... you just made my day." She said, blushing severely.

"I hope I can continue to do so as the days go by ... it would please me so much, knowing that I'm pleasing you." I said, thinking it a better line than the previous one, with a subtle hint at my feelings for her

She laughed.

"Are you being mannish, with me young man ... yuh making a pass at me?" she asked, playfully, laughter in her eyes.

Mannish was the local, folk equivalent of being fresh or forward.

"Not really, I just bein' honest ... I like you," I said.

"Only kidding, ah know what yuh mean ... and I like you, too, Gerald ... I like your honesty ... and bravery ... I gon check what ah need help with and I'll ask your mom to lend me your strong arms."

"No problem, anytime you need help with anything, whether house cleaning or any other chore, just let me know and I will be only too happy to be of service to you." I declared.

"Thanks," she said, licking her lips through a little amused smile.

As she turned to walk away, I playfully turned the hose in her direction, spurting water close to her feet. With a little joyful screech, she nimbly skipped away. A few minutes later, when she was passing back, I aimed a line of water, chest high, directly across her path, causing her to stop. After a moment's hesitation, she ducked under the water, but I quickly reduced the force and widened the spray, so it wouldn't sting much, and let it hit her chubby backside when she was at a distance where it wouldn't do much more than wet her dress. She screeched again and spun around.

"Boy, why yuh so playful ... suppose I take off this dress and hand it to you to dry and iron?"

"No problem ... go right ahead," I said, smiling.

"Yeah, I know you would like that ... you naughty little scamp ... but it's not gonna happen." She said, laughing.

I felt that teasing exchange had transported us to a new level of intimacy worth exploring.

With hands on her fleshy hips, she stared me down, smiling through the undisguised titillation and interest written all over her face. I could feel the sparks flying between us. She gave a furtive glance around, no doubt checking to see if our little play had been observed by any neighbour. She sighed, lowered her head, then looked up at me from underneath, for a few seconds, before straightening up and walking away, teasing my mind and body with her wet, bouncing backside, showing the lines of red, high-waist panties, the legs of which failed to cover her entire butt. I felt my cock become instantly hard. A couple of times during the next hour, I looked over and caught her looking at me from a window. On each occasion, she smiled, waved, and then turned away.

After that day I found myself constantly thinking of and fantasizing about having sex with Miss Deniece, even when I was lying in bed with my girlfriend. Whenever our eyes met, It felt like we were sharing a huge secret.

It was one week before Christmas, and I was in the yard raking leaves when Deniece came to the fence. She was wearing jeans and a long, loose, long-sleeve blouse. Both of our homes were empty save for us.

"The offer of a helping hand still holds?" she asked.

Before I could reply, she laughed and added:

"I didn't ask your mom to borrow you, as promised, but if yuh have a little time to spare, there's a little something I need help with. Not a big job, just some furniture and things that need moving around so I can get to clean up properly."

They had caught their maid stealing and had dismissed her. I'd heard miss Deniece, a couple of weeks ago, while she was over at our house, tell my mother that she wasn't in a hurry to find another full-time maid. She said that for the while, she was going to do her own house work, with once-a-week cleaning help from an agency, and in the new year , she would consider having back a full time maid.

"Ok, I can spare the time; this could wait," I said, looking down at a heap of leaves.

"When yuh coming over, walk with that little step ladder you guys have ... and a tool kit, just in case ..." she said, surprising me. A tool kit to move furniture?

Ten minutes later as I walked into Deniece's yard with the ladder and tool kit, I was almost a hundred percent sure that today was the day I get to lie between those thick, lovely thighs. I could feel it in my bones that my time in the house would be spent doing much more than chores once I played it right. My cock began to swell in response to my thoughts. As I turned around to close the gate behind me, I looked up and saw a neighbour at a window in the house obliquely opposite, looking at me. I waved at her and smiled. It dawned on me then, that Deniece might have anticipated such an eventuality when she told me to walk with the tools, just in case. She was a smart lady.

With a bright smile and a soft "Thank you" Deniece let me into her home, and I was pleasantly surprised that she had changed into a little halter top that stopped well short of the waist of skimpy shorts which left little to the imagination. As we moved things around, I found it hard to keep my eyes off her. She caught me staring a couple of times and smiled. At one point, with eyes locked on her thick behind, I stopped what I was doing, lost in thought about how or when to make a move. Just as I was thinking that maybe I should be more subtle in eyeing her body, and wait on her to give an opening, she looked around at me and asked:

"You tired? ... we could take a break now if yuh want."

"No, I'm not tired ... I was just thinking about something."

"What were you thinking about?" she asked, softly.

"You ... I was thinking how nice it would be to be around you all the time, not only when you needed help with a chore."

She straightened up, leaned back, and stared into my eyes, unsmiling. It was obvious she was wrestling with a thought.

I held my breath for a while wondering if I had come on too strong and if she was going to ask me to leave or berate me in some way. But she started chuckling, and that relaxed me. I exhaled. As we moved around, I felt confident and was ready for the next opening to make another move.

"Let's take this one over there," she said, motioning to a glass table.

We lifted the table and took it to where she had directed. She looked around.

"Looks like we're done for the while," she said, a few seconds later.

She looked at me, gratitude in her eyes.

"Thank you, you've been a great help ... let me get you something to drink."

She walked toward the kitchen area, part of each fat, bouncing buttock, hanging out the shorts. With each step she took, I felt like her ass was banging against my hard dick. She returned quickly and handed me the cold beverage. I let my fingers deliberately rub and linger on hers as I took the glass. She glanced down at her hand. That told me my move hadn't missed her attention. She motioned to a sofa, and we both sat down on it. We simultaneously took a sip and then looked at each other. Her pretty face bore a slightly troubled look, and I felt that my lust-filled need was in a tricky balance, fulfillment dependent on which way she chose to lean. I figured that if I didn't fuck her on that day, another opportunity might never come my way. Feeling desperate, I spoke up.

"I don't feel like leaving ...I wish there was something else you need me to do to you," realizing immediately that I had unintentionally used the word 'to' instead of, 'for'.

Before I could correct the mistake, she stood up and said:

"To me, Gerald?"

Her expression appeared to be a mixture of shock and amusement.

"I'm sorry; that is not what I was going to say ... it just came out. I meant for you."

She stared at me, twisting her head from side to side, licking her lips as she seemingly pondered what to say next.

"A little Freudian slip?" she said, smiling.

I smiled back at her, not understanding what she meant by a little Freudian slip.

She continued, "Anything like what?"

"Like anything at all, you know ... anything that you want," I said bravely, sensing that all the cards were on the table and that she, by now, knew exactly what I was getting at.

She didn't seem to be mad or troubled in any way. She nodded her head and pursed her lips. she looked at me suspiciously, her eyes sparkling.

"I'm beginning to think you came over here with the intention of doing more than just helping me clean up."

I didn't answer, but I put down my glass and stood up, as she started talking.

"You're so sweet and likable ... that I really wish I had something else for you to do ... just to please you, but I can't think of anything." She said, in a soft, barely audible voice.

The way she looked at me I felt she was biding time as she struggled with an impending decision.

"You sure?" I asked, looking her over unabashedly, letting my eyes roam and linger on the more important parts of her anatomy, then settling on the unrestrained bosom that had two prominent pips marking the thin halter top.

She licked her lips and shook her head. Her smooth, light-complexioned face was glowing deep red.

"I think you do," I whispered, letting my eyes survey her neck and bare shoulders before moving to the lump between her thick, creamy thighs.

"Why are you playing this platonic game with me? ... you seem to forget that I'm a married woman?

Just like the Freudian remark, I had no idea what Platonic meant. They both sounded familiar, like I'd heard them used before, but had never checked out the meanings. I was sure though, that they had something to do with the philosophers Freud, and Plato. That much I could gather.

"I'm not playing any game with you Miss Deniece ... I'm serious"

"What are you serious about?" she asked, head leaned slightly to the side, her questioning eyes partly closed.

"You."

She straightened up, holding me with a steady gaze.

"Again, I have to remind you that I'm a married woman, double your age; to me you are a little boy ... so if you are thinking what I suspect you are thinking ... I don't think it's going to happen," she said slowly, and I got the impression that she was struggling to believe her own words.

I looked down at my bulging crotch and took the plunge.

"Does this look like a little boy's thing?"

She raised her hands to her blushing face and covered her mouth. She took a long look before slowly bringing her eyes back to my face.

"I'm not sure," she said, giggling.

"You can find out if you want."

"What makes you think I would want to find out? ... I think things are really getting out of hand, now," she said, in a manner suggesting she had suddenly come to her senses and was no longer playing games with this upstart young man.

Her face was rapidly becoming a deeper red. She turned away, staring at the wall.

She turned her head back, avoiding my eyes, but with an air of resignation in her composure. She abruptly let her gleaming eyes fall to my crotch. She was breathing heavily as she stared at the rampant hardon. I saw her hands involuntarily rise and slowly scoop up her breasts. She pulled them away quickly and looked at me, with eyes that were wet and sparkling, but also pleading for help, one way or the other.

"Well, if things are out of hand, take them into your own hands and control the situation," I said, suggestively grabbing my hard cock and looking steadily into her eyes.

She smiled.

"You're quite a smartass, you know ... but a charming one. Have you really given serious thought about what you would be getting yourself ... us ... into ... do you think you can handle all the possible consequences?"

"Let's find out," I said, moving closer to her, on slightly nervous legs, leaving only a couple of inches between our tense bodies.

"Go on, touch it and find out if I am really a little boy, or a big enough man for you," I begged.

She stood still, looking nervously, back and forth between my face and the aggressive bulge in my pants.

"Just touch it ... it won't bite," I said, coaxingly.

"You seem very sure about yourself, young man ... I like that ... I guess you do know what you are doing."

I moved in, letting my erection press against her lower stomach, on the bare skin below her navel. She raised her hands and gripped my hips as if trying to keep me off her but didn't push me away and I knew without a doubt, that her pussy was mine to have.

"Oh, shit, what have I gotten myself into here," she said, chuckling, and looking up into my eyes, her lips all but touching mine.

I stared at her, biting my lip in anticipation.

She sighed, then lowered her hand and grabbed my cock. I felt her urgent fingers rubbing and squeezing all over the entire length of cock, as if appraising it's worth. I took hold of her thick backside and pulled her harder against my body. I let my lips press against hers. She opened her mouth and out shot her tongue. As I sucked and nibbled her tongue, I let one hand venture between her thighs, which she parted readily, allowing me to cup the definitely hungry lump of hot flesh. I could feel the damp, and the pulsing, through the soft material of her tight shorts. Our mouths locked together in taboo abandon, as our fingers teased each other's sexual core.

She broke the kiss, and in a soft, sultry drawl said:

"Let me go lock the doors,"

I watched her fluffy ass bouncing away, going up and down, one side after the other, above her legs, as she hurried to the kitchen door. She was back in less than a minute, and I was already naked. She spared my naked torso only a quick, appreciative glance, as she raced to the front door and locked that too, then literally ran back towards me, throwing her thick body hard against mine. Luckily, I was big in build and had steeled myself just in time; a smaller guy would have been sent flying.

"Oh, you sweet thing," she said as we resumed our passionate kissing.

She had my cock in a firm grip, upward against my belly, between the two hot bodies, her hand pumping it frantically. She raised one of my hands to her mouth and stuck my middle finger inside the wet and hot opening. She sucked my finger voraciously, making loud, slurping sounds as she pumped away on the hard dick. She pressed it down and probed her soft belly with the swollen head. I raised a hand and grabbed onto a big, soft boob, massaging it without reserve, lost in the sweet feel of soft flesh and hard nipple.

"Come with me," she said, with a mournful, apologetic look.

She added, "I know I might regret this someday, but what the heck, this is what I want now ... I've been longing for this for some time."

12