Christmas Cleaning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding tight on my hard tool, and breathing heavily, she dragged me to a bedroom which by the looks of it was that which she shared with her husband. She pushed me firmly, sending me flying against the bed. I landed on my ass in a half-seated position. She lifted the halter top and out fell the big, round balls of flesh. She had surprisingly dark brown areolas and nipples, for a redbone. I felt my mouth instantly water. She peeled off the shorts in a quick, smooth move, all her thickness exposed, save for that covered by a tiny orange thong. Licking her lips and smiling at me, she asked:

"Yuh wanna tek these off, big boy?"

I was up in a flash, and she met me halfway with matching urgency. I hooked my fingers in the waist and pulled the little cloth off, bending low as it slid down the thick thighs and legs, to the floor. I watched the crotch of the panties drag a line of slime from her fleshy cunt, which like her areolas, were dark between the milky thighs. it was clean shaven, with just a neat, trimmed patch of reddish-brown hair above the mound. I was dazed by the smell of her hot, aroused, feminine meat as my head passed by. When I straightened up, she once again threw me bodily, onto the bed. she was a strong woman. She pushed me back and lifting my legs with thumbs under the insides of my knees and fingers around the side, pushed them back, elevating my balls. I held my knees back as she slid backward and immediately attacked the prominent balls, licking, and sucking with enough grunting noise to reach the house next door, I thought.

I was momentarily worried that our lovemaking sounds would be heard by anyone out in the yard or at an open window, but then I remembered that earlier that morning, while standing at a window, I had seen every member of that household leave for their respective destinations. She had probably witnessed those departures too. I relaxed and enjoyed the attention of her tongue and lips.

She pressed my legs further back and I was shocked stiff as I felt her tongue probing my asshole. I gritted my teeth and clamped my eyes shut as she gave me my first ever rim job. She remained there feasting for a good couple of minutes before she rose up off her knees and began stuffing my thick, hard meat into her mouth and down her throat. Her head bobbed furiously around the delighted dick, her soft breasts splayed out on my thighs, the softness causing shivers of pleasure to take over that area.

She got up, smiled, pushed me forward a little, lifted one heavy leg then the other, to straddle me, and with expert guidance, almost immediately had my cock buried to the hilt up her pussy. She leaned forward, grabbed my upper arms, and began bouncing up and down, sometimes wincing as if in pain as she came down hard. I reached up and began squeezing the hard tipped breasts and she leaned lower and further, enabling me to take a nipple into my mouth. I sucked on it like a hungry baby, and then I heard her whisper:

"Bite it a little, honey ... chew on it, gently."

I did as she ordered and saw her face grimace as she closed her eyes tight to help lock in and indulge the painful pleasure. She was now rolling her hips wildly, the fleshy ass cheeks dripping sweat as their softness rubbed against my upper thighs. the hair at the base of my cock was soaked with thick, pussy fluid.

I heard her expel a loud squeal and threw back her head as her reddened torso began to tremble from the ecstasy claiming ownership of her entire body. She jerked and bounced and flayed her hands about before bringing them to rest on her reddish-brown head, fingers gripping the curly hair as she surrendered to the sweet release of sexual satisfaction.

She rolled off me but grabbed my side and dragged my body between her thighs. As she pulled back her legs, I drove into her hole and began pumping my cock back and forth, rapidly in her accommodating, tight but slippery passage. She pressed her palms to the mattress and bucked under my cock attack, taking each stab into her belly with a loud grunt. I leaned back and looked down at her plump pussy lips being forced inward and then pulled back out by my pistoning, dark brown shaft. She lifted a breast in offering, and I crouched to suck on the hard pip as I fucked her hard and fast, my wet groin making slapping sounds against hers.

When I came, it was long and hard, and she wrapped her legs around mine and kept me trapped in her body as I jerked, spasmodically. I lay flat on her softness, and she held me in a warm embrace, kissing me repeatedly, wherever her mouth could reach.

I remained buried in her, breathing hard until a few minutes later, I felt her moving under me and also felt her pussy walls clamping and releasing my cock in a steady, timed rhythm. I was soon hard again and pumping her pussy with, long, slow strokes.

She raised one leg high, over and around my body, rolling onto the opposite side. I now found myself on my side, behind her in a spooning position, my cock still firm in place. I looked down at the mesmerizing sight of my cock parting the thick, reddened pussy lips. She pushed back and forth as I slammed in and out, while one hand caressed her breasts. After a long pounding, with my belly loving the feel of the ass that it was slamming against, she grabbed my hand and placed my fingers on her clit, no doubt trying to force another orgasm. I began flicking and vigorously gliding my fingers over it, then moved to twirling it between thumb and forefinger.

After a while, she pushed away my hand and rolled onto her stomach, legs spread wide, and knees bent just enough to barely lift her ass into position for proper pounding. I entered her and began to ride, mesmerized by the sound of wet groin, loudly smacking against the big, creamy ass that was jiggling like a mound of Jello. So overwhelming was the sight of that fat ass bouncing against the onslaught, it caused me to roar and pull out of her and enter what was for me virgin territory; I spread the big cheeks and dove in, with a never before experienced, sexual hunger. I licked and probed the wet cracks of her ass and pussy in wild abandon, burying my face in the depth and clamping the butt walls against my cheeks as I sniffed and licked the musky sweetness. She showed matching appreciation and a liking for what I was doing to her, by bucking and pushing backward, hard against my tongue and nose.

After feasting between her thighs for a while, I slipped onto my back, placing my face under her. She came down on my face and immediately began smacking it with her pussy, riding hard and making a mess all over it with thick, slimy, sex fluid, some of which went up my nostrils. She suddenly lifted herself, slid backward, gripped my cock and sat down hard, sending the shaft all the way up into her just as she began to shake under the demands of another orgasm.

She rose up, freeing my cock, and I watched, amazed as her pussy squirted about four or five bursts of liquid. She stuffed me back inside of her, and rode me with quick, crisp jerks that soon had me rolling my head from side to side in blissful abandon to the intense pleasure. I shouted with glee as my body exploded under her consuming weight, pressing down forcefully. After the first couple jerks of my hips, she slid back and took the remaining spurts into her mouth.

As the amazingly sweet, mature woman lay on her side next to me, whispering her thanks and words of endearment in my ears, I knew that we were both in this for the long haul, come what may.

"I found out ... you're no little boy ... you're more than big enough for this big woman," she whispered into my ear.

She rose on her elbow and side and looked at me intently. "I can only hope that you're man enough to keep this between us ... I don't want anything happening that would stop us being like this."

"You can count on that, miss Deniece ... I know a good thing when I see it and when I fuck it ... I aint gonna mess this up, and even if yuh decide in the future that you no longer want me, I still won't tell on us."

She began laughing heartily. "You know a good thing when you fuck it ... that's a first."

"Yeah, and you are not only good, but youse also the best," I declared.

Her hand was on my cock, gently pumping.

"I doubt that at your age you have that much experience and that many conquests to be able to affirm that I'm the best ... but thanks for thinking so highly of me and whatever it is that I'm the best at."

"I don't have to have much experience or many notches on my gun ... I know the best when I see it and when I fuck it," I said, in a deadpan voice.

That cracked her up and once again she was laughing hilariously. She leaned over and kissed the head of the cock her hand was teasing, and then said:

"I remember telling you that you looked like you would be good at anything you put your mind and hands to, and that I knew you would gladly help me with my Christmas chores ... I was right, you just gave me the best Christmas clean out I ever had, I needed that, thanks ... now, how about polishing off the furniture nicely ... yuh know, giving it a glow to last throughout the holidays."

She was looking at me and chuckling.

"Which piece yuh want me to polish first, maam?" I asked.

She looked down at her bosom and passed a hand along the cleavage.

"This stretch here looks a bit dull ... it could do with a good buffing ... yuh think yuh got de right tool for the job?"

She lay flat on her back and scooped her big boobs up, holding them close together, and I knew what she wanted. I straddled her chest, spat into the cleavage, pressed my hard dick downward and slid it between the milky globes she was holding in her hands. She closed her eyes as I began moving my dick back and forth in her cleavage. Every now and then she would down her chin, push her mouth forward and capture the head in her mouth and suck on it for a while before releasing it for me to continue stoking the cleavage.

I, on the other hand, would pull out and lash her meaty appendages all over with the stiff stick, especially the nipples, or poke the ample softness like I was trying to bore holes in them. Throughout it all, she kept her eyes closed tight, and bit into her lip as she rolled her head from side to side, save from when she was sucking. She appeared to be deriving immense pleasure from the unusual pounding. I stretched one hand behind me and twirled her clit while fucking her boobs.

"Yes, yes, keep doing that ... oh my god ... yuh seem to just know how to pleasure me, oh, sweet fuck!"

She rolled her thick hips frenziedly under my twirling fingers on her clit as I vigorously fucked the soft walls of her bubbies, until, suddenly, she cried out: "Aiiiiie, yai, yai, yai, yai, yai, oh shiiiiit! "

She captured the dick head in her mouth and clamped it with lip padded teeth as her body started convulsing. I remained still. My dick stuck in her mouth until she was finished cumming. She opened her mouth wide, and I began fucking it through the held together boobs until I fired a load into it. She sucked the pulsating cock until it was empty. When I was drained, she pulled it out, and spat a copious amount of semen and saliva out onto her boobs. She smeared them thoroughly.

Every day, leading up to Christmas, I went over to her house with my tools and cleaning equipment. After then, as the months went by, we alternated between houses at spaced out intervals whenever the opportunity presented itself, being careful not to overdo it and arouse suspicion. Like private eyes we kept check on the goings and comings of our neighbours, to know when it was safe. A few times we fucked in her car, parked in remote areas out of town. We managed to fuck two or three times a month for about a year until an apartment owned by her family and occupied by her younger sister became available to us, when the sister left to go study abroad for a couple of years, leaving Deniece in charge of occasionally cleaning it out, while she was gone. I had a suspicion that she had told her sister about us, and the younger woman had agreed to let us have a safe place to be when needed.

12