Christmas Cookie & Husband Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of the Chix had their fill of caffeine, the effect of the alcohol ebbed as did the energy in their exchange of stories. The time had come to exchange samples of their kitchen handiwork and take their haul of Christmas cookies back home. "Y'all leave the dishes for me to tackle," insisted Dana. "Cleaning my kitchen is good therapy for me. All of this was so good for me. I needed this to help me see me through the memory of Sander's passing. Nothing better for the soul than a kitchen full of Chix."

Even though they knew Dana's words were genuine, each insisted on helping clean up. Dana wasn't having any of it, trumping their good intentions with her need for kitchen-cleaning therapy.

A Twisted Twist To The Annual Cookie Exchange

Once The Chix were successfully shooed out the door, McNally tapped Patricia and Annie, "Unload your cookie plates and meet me at The Daily Grind coffee shop; I've got a proposal I need to discuss with The Chix."

McNally bartered with the night manager, offering him some erotic Mrs. Claus cookies along with some shortbread, lemon bars and a few acceptable holiday cookies for a cup of espresso and paid cash for two more cups. He brought the cups to the table in the corner where three women were deep in personal conversation. "Let's hear your proposal McNally, then I gotta get home," was Patricia's opening.

"All right Chix, this is it: we've just had our annual cookie exchange, it's obvious that this was something that Dana in her grief truly needed. I believe she could use a little more than a messy kitchen and a stack of erotic holiday cookies to see her through this holiday season. I think we should each chip in and send Dana a comforting and special erotic gift."

"What'd you have in mind McNally?" was Patricia's suspicious question.

"Back in the day, Will, Nelson and Orlando were part of The Chix backroom 'chicken tender banquet'. So, they're a pretty much a known quantity for Dana; my proposal is that we send our guys over to

Dana as our gift to her, for a little holiday spice."

Patricia drew back, "Oh, that's pretty far out there McNally."

McNally leaned across the table, speaking in a harsh whisper, "Maybe not - Annie here has already confessed to a willingness to let her ol' goat Nelson get some more action in greener pastures. I'm just hoping that I can negotiate her down from making Dana clean her house this time around. You're in, aren't you Annie?"

Annie looked serious. "What about Orlando? Is he part of your proposal?"

"Of course, Orlando is included; otherwise, I'd never have mentioned this to The Chix. He's always thought Dana was cute. I'm OK with him falling into Dana's orbit and her bed. All for a good friend in need."

"It'll be kind of weird to bring this up with Nelson; but if he agrees, then I don't see why not. I guess I already confessed my willingness to allow such an arrangement." Annie took a hit of her espresso, "OK McNally. I'm in if it's for Dana."

McNally and Annie turned to Patricia, "Are you going to throw your chip into the kitty? It's three or it's zero for Dana's Christmas gifts."

Patricia mulled over the proposal in her mind. "Dana did echo your toast, 'A Merry fucking Christmas, to one and to all.'" It looks like it comes down to me as to whether Dana's wishful toast is literally fulfilled. I'm not sure Will would go for it - but he might. He hung around with Sander and Dana in the beginning and I know that Sander coached Will on some of his moves with me back in the awkward days. I suspect Sander let Will practice a few things on Dana and take instruction from her before he had the confidence to take me on."

"It'll be like returning a favor to your friend Dana. Now that Will has done you for a while, he can hop back to square one where it all started. I think you owe it to Will to let him give Dana a polished performance." Annie smiled at her suggestions, then broke into a laugh as she thought about what she had just said.

"Will did get a lot better over time. Maybe this will be like a refresher course for the boy. It could be good for everyone," were Patricia's words as she worked through McNally's proposal out loud.

"That's the giving spirit of the season!" crowed McNally. "Chix, we've got ourselves a plan."

"Not quite yet," said Patricia. "We've selected the gifts, but in this case how they're wrapped and presented is going to be just as important. We need to think about those details."

Annie asked, "Which gift package arrives first?"

McNally answered, "It was my idea, at least after Annie suggested it; so, I'll be happy to send Orlando's package over to Dana first. You guys can decide who's next after Orlando."

"I can make some naughty little gift labels to attach to each package," said Annie with a chuckle.

McNally raised her eyebrows, "How are these labels going to attach to our gift packages as you see it Annie?"

"I see the labels dangling off our package's 'package.'"

"Like package, package?" asked Patricia.

"Of course." Annie threw back the question with a confident smirk. "They come gift wrapped and have a label on each of their packages. How else would it work?" answered Annie in exaggerated exasperation.

Patricia suggested, "Okay. In the spirit of this generous, yet twisted holiday season of giving; may I suggest that if Orlando is the first one to be unwrapped, that he arrives with a label offering to put his 'partridge' in Dana's 'pear tree' - or bush, it all depends on volume I guess."

"Ooooh. Why hell yes!" McNally got excited at the suggestion. "You've got a twisted imagination Patricia. Sometimes you surprise me. That's great. What comes after the partridge in a pear tree?"

"Two turtle doves, then three French hens," was Annie's quick reply. "Then we Chix are out of gifts with nine more days to go before we come to the Twelfth Day of Christmas. I guess it can't be helped."

Annie mused, "Nelson is a titty man. I'd love to send him over to Dana's as the second gift; he knows right where to find a girl's two turtle doves. He'd do a lovely job with Dana's pair of white turtle doves."

"Then that leaves me to present Will with three French hens," mused Patricia. "Hmm, hens, nests, chicks, eggs..." Patricia looked stumped for a moment, "Right! I know the perfect erotic set up for Will and his Third Day of Christmas. Now we have a plan, McNally."

"Let's go home, get some sleep and begin putting together the gift-boy exchange now that we've finished the cookie exchange," said McNally. "I'll want to hear more about your holiday cheer ideas real soon."

Annie got busy and sowed three elastic loops, attached a pretty ribbon bow to each elastic band with a strip of ribbon that held a small gift label for each of the Chix to fill out. Each of their gift guys was to be tagged with the festive bow and elastic band fitted over the base of his dick.

The three Chix met to finalize their husband-exchange gift plan. Annie handed out her gift label craftwork to her friends. "I believe it is obvious how this attaches to the male anatomy," she said as she slipped the circle over her four fingers. They admired the loopy calligraphy on each dick-mounted gift card where Annie had written: 'On the First Day of Christmas My True Friend Gave to Me -; leaving room for her other Chix to write a brief explanation of what they had in mind for Dana, as if it wasn't obvious to Dana by the time, she'd unwrapped her gift this far.

McNally admitted, "I felt a small amount of disappointment that it had been so easy to convince Orlando to join in the holiday giving spirit. He seemed positively jubilant at the idea."

"I always thought your Orlando would go for it, but I wasn't sure about Will. But I got the same jubilant response. There was a mischievous new spark in Will's eyes. Yeah, me too; I was a little disappointed that Will was so easy to convince," Patricia shrugged as she found common ground with the free-spirit McNally.

"Pretty much the same here," agreed Annie, "the same response as from both of your hubby exchange gifts. But of course, I didn't let on that I had a tinge of disappointment; after all, I guess I started this by sharing my idea of letting Nelson roam in new goat pastures."

"So, you've had a tinge of disappointment - is that because you didn't get an agreement to get your house cleaned in the exchange?" asked McNally with a smirk.

"Yeah, that's it," acknowledged Annie with a full dose of irony dripping from her lips.

Patricia directed The Chix back to business, "So how are we going to pull this off? It's got to be a surprise for Dana, right?"

"Of course, it needs to be a surprise," answered McNally, "Otherwise, I fear Dana would chicken out."

"Then this is how it happens," Patricia pressed her palms into the table, "The morning before Dana's surprise package arrives on her doorstep, we text her to say that she is to expect a gift to cheer her up. She needs to be home in the evening and have her entire night free." Patricia then asked Annie, "Would you write up a little parchment scroll with some sort of introduction for our guys to hand Dana, letting her know that we put our guys up to this. It would be bad form if Dana rejected our offerings out of doubt as to our genuine intentions and fearing that she would be doing something with our menfolk behind our backs."

Annie agreed to write a scroll of introduction for each husband, but then inquired, "These guys seemed so eager to, I'm afraid that they may botch their opening; at least that's my concern for Nelson. He might rush it and come on too strong."

"Exactly," said McNally, "I don't trust any boy to get it right. That's why our men need to show up with an appropriate gift to set the mood. And we should coach up these fellows to remind them to be snuggly, cuddly and do plenty of kissing and slow finger play on bare skin before their partridge nests into her pear tree and whatever gifts they may bear on the second and third days of Christmas."

*** A Partridge In A Pear Tree ***

Dana puttered around the house all morning, intrigued by the curious text she'd received from McNally. McNally was uncharacteristically vague when Dana replied asking for details about what she should expect later that evening. Despite a flurry of pleading text exchanges, Dana was unable to pry a clue loose from her free-spirited friend.

When Dana answered the knock on her door in the fading light of a mid-December early evening, she was amused to find Orlando standing in front of her wearing a white, three-piece suit, an outfit she'd remembered from several decades ago. "Where's McNally?" asked Dana as she craned her head around her porch looking for her friend who promised a warm holiday surprise coming to her house earlier in the day.

Orlando stepped inside, shut the door and bolted it behind him, handing a scroll tied with a festive red ribbon to the surprised woman standing in front of him. "What's this?" Dana asked as she cocked her head, taking the scroll from Orlando. "This is all so mysterious," acknowledged Dana with her eyes and smile flashing in obvious enjoyment of the unfolding mystery in her entry hall. "Orlando, why are you dressed up in your white disco suit? You're looking like the Ghost of Christmas Past coming to visit me." Dana laughed at her observation as she ran her eyes up and down the willowy frame of the long-haired artisan and old friend standing before her looking rather pleased with himself.

Dana unfurled the scroll, feeling a hot flush ignite her skin as she read McNally's words while her cheeks flashed a bright red to match the scroll's ribbon. Dana sucked in her breath, her eyes grew wide in shock, it sounded like McNally had sent her husband Orlando over to her as an intimate gift. Orlando was here alone, sent to give her 'a night of holiday magic', as was written on the scroll. McNally's introduction stated that 'Orlando was 'prepared to fulfill her wish list', and for this one time only, Santa would be unloading his sack and giving his gifts to one of the naughty girls on his list.' According to the instructions, all she had to do was 'climb into bed and be surprised by the goodies that were stuffed into her stocking.'

Dana took another short breath as she finished reading, now understanding the set up for McNally's enigmatic texts from the morning. Her jaw went slack as she realized that there were waves of warm desire whirling in her center as she detected a sudden firming within her lady parts. She was pleasantly embarrassed as she felt another blush rise to her nipples, throat, and face.

She jumped as the doorbell rang. Orlando took his light blue eyes off her, turning to open the door. He took the bags from the delivery girl, tipped her well before closing the door and bolting it again. Dana managed to recover from her weak-kneed response, "Well, well, what do we have here?" she asked as she shook her head to clear her swirling thoughts.

With a debonair stroke of his hand, he motioned Dana toward the dining room, "I will be serving you tonight. I will begin serving you with roasted quail in a pear infused demi-glace sauce. How I finish serving you tonight is yet to be told." Orlando swept his hand to Dana's lower back to escort her to the table. She didn't seem to mind.

Orlando held the chair for Dana as she took her seat. Orlando produced two candles from his jacket's inside pocket and set them at the center of the table, lighting them to complete the mood. Not knowing how she should respond to this romantic attention with its hinted, soon to be sexual direction; Dana forced herself to fall into the flow of these unanticipated events. "I'm truly overwhelmed. What's the meaning of this feast?"

Orlando held still for a moment, catching Dana's eye, "Is it not obvious to you yet, my little chickpea? I am your Partridge in a Pear Tree," he said as he motioned the back of his hands down over his wide white lapels and then preened his wavy blond locks while bobbing his head like a partridge dancing to the echoes of a long-gone disco beat. "This feast my little chickpea is as literal a beginning as I could get, offering you a quail in a pear sauce. But, as was explained to you in my introduction scroll, there is an opportunity for a more figurative pairing of my partridge with your pear tree." Orlando gave Dana a nod and a sly smile.

Dana blushed once again.

Orlando cleared the dishes, returning to rub Dana's shoulders. She enjoyed his strong fingers kneading her muscles, feeling very satisfied after an elegant supper and wishing for her visitor to invite her into further pleasures. Orlando played with her hair as he suggested she release him for a moment to clean up the meal, "With a rendezvous in a more comfortable location."

Dana took the opportunity to excuse herself and slip into some of her fancy lingerie and freshen up. She wondered if Orlando would notice that she had shed her basic bra for another; a black, fancy feminine garment. It may not matter, she thought, but whatever happens later this evening, she knew she felt better about herself wearing pretty black underthings.

She returned to the kitchen as Orlando was finishing drying the stemware. She leaned back against the counter, crossing her arms in front of her breasts as she tried to give a confident look, though a drunken squirrel was racing around inside her chest.

Orlando folded the dish towel, set it down as he stepped to her side. He reached around her waist and pulled her close, brushing her hair back, he whispered into her ear, "Strange as it is, there are some people who have a difficult time accepting good things that are given to them. You have been given a set of good and close girlfriends Dana." Orlando placed his fingertips at the base of her jaw, "Your pulse is beating hard, I sense that you are understandably nervous to find yourself in a position to accept or reject a special, intimate gift that has been tenderly offered to you." Continuing to whisper into her ear in a mesmerizing, deep masculine voice. "It is my hope that you will be accepting of all the pleasures and dreams which are before you."

Dana gulped, wanting some words to come out of her throat, but nothing happened. She wasn't sure if those stuck words ever made it onto her tongue what they would say to Orlando's proposition. She liked the idea that they could be a 'yes', but something held her back from giving an answer. She let her emotions bubble hot inside of her, waiting until they were ready to come out in their own time; she wished and hoped they'd be an accepting 'yes', but she wasn't sure.

The roaming fingers of her cooing partridge traced down the side of her neck, parting her collar from her prickly, heated skin. His fingers found her bra strap and followed it lower along the pathway that brought his touch to the slope of her breast. With one hand, the tips of his fingers ran along the upper rim of her black lacy cup while the other hand undid the top button of her blouse. Orlando breathed his warm, moist breath into her ear. "You've changed into something lacy since I've arrived," was Orlando's observation. "You have not given me a spoken answer as to whether you'll accept an intimate gift, but I have gotten your subtle answer by my discovery of your hidden charms. You are a charming woman," Orlando breathed into her ear in a husky voice, and then gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

Dana let out a small moan as she unconsciously tipped her head back, exposing her throat and lifting her breasts as Orlando teased her flesh as he continued with his light touch running along the contours of her bra. Her gift lover recognized the moan, the short breaths, the exposed throat and the visible flush of her chest as the tell-tale signs of a woman drifting into seduction. Dana didn't have to speak; she had already extended an invitation in the wordless language of lovers for Orlando to take her wherever he wanted to go.

Orlando worked deliberately, unfastening each button as he pressed his warm lips to her throat followed by tiny, wet touches with the tip of his tongue. Dana let his attention wash over her skin, floating on warm waves that rippled through her insides. With the bottom button undone, he rolled his fingers around her cups, petting her ribs before setting his fingers between her fingers, lifting their entwined hands and guiding Dana out of the kitchen, floating toward the back of the house.

Lifting her unfastened shirt off her shoulders, Orlando tossed it over a chair in the corner and then pressed her with his palm, forcing Dana to fall back onto the bed. Dana landed on her back with a giggle, loving the feeling of being desired and taken. She placed her hands behind her head, accentuating her tits covered in the gossamer black fabric of her cups. She relished watching Orlando, waiting to see his next move.

Orlando reached into the side pocket of his jacket, tossing a small bottle onto the bed. "What's that?" asked Dana from her reclining pin-up girl pose.

"Consider it 'partridge oil,' my little chickpea. Some of us more experienced partridges find that a dab or two on a partridge's pecker makes for smoother night's nesting in our chosen pear tree."

Dana broke into a broad grin, "I never knew partridges were such considerate birds," she said.

"Not all partridges are, some will leave droppings on your car. But when a partridge finds an attractive limb or two, we partridges are known to be considerate nesters." Orlando tossed his jacket over the back of the corner chair and then stripped off his shirt, shoes and socks.

"Now, I believe this old, experienced partridge has found a pair of attractive limbs that interest me a great deal." Orlando crawled onto the bed, unsnapped Dana's pants and pulled them off as she lifted her lower limbs skyward. Orlando admired her matching lacy black panties for a moment before he swooped in and removed the pair just as he'd done with her pants. "Ah, there is a pretty little partridge nest at the top of a pair of attractive limbs," announced Orlando, more to himself than to Dana.