Christmas Cookie & Husband Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana began to coo as she enjoyed the wet, messy sensation of being devoured.

"I hear the cooing sounds of turtle doves," whispered Nelson between his slow slurps mixed with kisses. "There must be a pair nearby. Let me see if I can sneak up on them."

"I think they're hiding somewhere in here." Nelson inserted his hands under the front of Dana's blouse, rambling among the straps and cups. Nelson unbuttoned the upper buttons, reaching over to the bottle of chocolate syrup and dribbled a little stream on her throat. Dana tossed her head back, exposing the dark vein and inviting Nelson to clean her up with his tongue.

Nelson sucked and licked his way down her throat to her chest while he finished undoing her top. After removing her shirt, he had her rise from her chair. He held his hands behind her head, working them down to her bra. With a deft snap of his fingers, Dana was undone. "Ah, these two turtle doves are too beautiful to be hidden away, caged and cooped up. Let me free these gentle beasts." Nelson draped her bra over the back of the chair before dribbling more Dove chocolate syrup on her upper chest.

"Mmm, you taste so good for a bad girl." Nelson pushed Dana with his tongue and hands, making her lie back on the tabletop, tits up. More syrup was applied to her tits as Nelson dipped in, licking under her titties before grasping them like an ice cream cone and taking big licks across her accentuated nipples rising stiff and bright as a red, glowing holiday light atop the Christmas tree. Nelson's hot and eager mouth enveloped her exposed chocolate covered cherries; licking and smacking with his lashing tongue, rolling across her rounded holiday orbs, flush with excitement at the naughty attention they were garnering.

Dana's pants and panties were off before she knew what was happening. She was bathed in ribbons of chocolate syrup from the tip of her two tits down to hip bones. Nelson lapped at her in a voracious, tooth-snapping fashion. He paused to admire her up-thrust boobs, "You are one of my new favorite Christmas treats; big, round teats like milky scoops topped off with tasty red berries, then covered in chocolate. Mmmm, Mmm-mmm!"

Dana had thrown her hands up over her head in sweet surrender as she was consumed figuratively by glowing desire and literally by the ravenous lips and tongue of her lover. She shifted further over the table, opening her thighs and dangling her legs off the table's edge, hoping she looked yummy and delicious. Offering herself as a holiday treat to the man she hoped to entice to keep on licking all the way down to her Christmas wonderland.

Dana was not disappointed. Her bare chest was cleaned up well by Nelson's fastidious fussing over her naked body slathered in sweetness. Nelson let his tongue flow downstream, following the rivulet of syrup that ran along the contours of her body. Taking a seat in the chair Dana had just vacated, he pushed her thighs apart, running his fingers up from her knees to the intimate interior canyon that opened between her legs. Spreading her puffy, pink labia, Nelson held her open to peek at her engorged twat protruding beyond the folds of delicate flesh. Dana's half-hidden clit looked like a poorly re-wrapped gift after a curious child had taken a little peek underneath, unable to wait until Christmas morning to find out what was inside.

Nelson's own package was straining to break out of his trousers and feeling even more uncomfortable with the bow and tag that Annie had made him wear before coming to seduce their friend Dana under the pretense of looking for two turtle doves. "Excuse me, I almost forgot, I have a package that is for you," Nelson mumbled as he looked over Dana's fuzzy pubic mound up toward her face. He stood, took off his blazer, shirt and boots and socks and then dropped his trousers.

Dana lifted her head enough to see Nelson's erection had a pretty bow attached to its base. She exclaimed, "Is that package for me?"

"Read the gift tag," he said as he turned so that Dana read the attached card: "Dear Dana, I hope you enjoy the Christmas package I've selected for you. If you decide to be a bad girl this year, you may find a couple of turtle dove eggs laid upon your nest. Merry Fucking Christmas! -- Annie."

Dana pulled off his penis decoration, caressing his eggs after unwrapping his package. "The card says if I am a bad girl, my two turtle doves might get me laid and I might find a couple of eggs on my pussy's nest."

"Ho ho ho, have you been a good girl or a bad girl this year?" Nelson inquired with a prurient interest as he filled her excited crevasse with a couple of slow, pumping fingers.

"I've been feeling so bad that I've been so good - that is up until recently. Now that I've become a bad girl, I've been feeling pretty good. Nelson, when you're looking over your list of who's naughty and who's nice; if I told you I want your hot cock stuffed down my chimney, would you hold it against me?"

Nelson was in no mood to joke around now that his proud member was trimmed for action. He slipped his hands under Dana's ass, leaned into her pussy and gave her clit several flicks with his tongue. Dana squirmed and squealed at the soft, fleshy contact with her clit.

"Um, this is the moist wonderful time of the year," proclaimed Nelson as he came between her legs, driving into her pussy, stuffing her good and plenty. Dana's breath burst in a big whoosh as her sex muscles clamped down on the stiff man flesh pumping into her pulsing parts. Nelson kept up a rhythmic pumping as he ran the pad of his thumb around her wild clitoris. Dana's hips bucked in response to the driving, throbbing action of a cock, forcing her intimate space to yield to its girth. Prickly sparks shot out into her toes as her twat was twiddled in a pool of chocolate syrup her lover had dripped over her pink jellybean. Dana's legs lifted into the air, she opened herself to a full throttle fucking. Nelson's bush-beating stick pounded her flesh; each heavy pumping stroke pushed her higher and higher. Dana felt herself rising to her orgasmic peak. Nelson could feel the sexual tension inside her as she offered counter thrusts. He could hear her swelling orgasm in her swooning moans. He continued his pace, knowing it was driving her toward a shattering orgasm.

Dana threw her hands over her face in ecstasy as the building orgasm exploded in her core, blasting away her breath as she barked out short, sharp moans. She was a hot pool of jelly on her kitchen table. She was a mess with chocolate syrup making her skin sticky sweet as it mixed with her salty sweat and gushing love juices.

The fantastic vibrations echoing in her pussy were starting to mellow when Nelson reached under her and flipped her tits-down and had her spread eagle across the table. She lifted her hips as Nelson grabbed her ass cheeks, presenting her pussy for a doggy-style penetration. Nelson poured chocolate syrup over his dick and flew at her gaping vagina with a hearty and lusty thrust. He gave her a sharp spank that cracked across the kitchen as he yelled, "On Dasher, on Prancer, on Boner, oh fuck I'm Blitzen! Oh fuck, I'm cumming in your chimney tonight." Nelson pumped her pussy, poking Dana deep, she was moaning with every thrust and every command to his flying, fucking reindeer. Another spank on her flank and Nelson grunted as he stuffed himself deep into her consuming pussy. He held her ass tight to his balls as he shot a blizzard of white cum into Dana's happy pussy.

Nelson dropped back into the chair, looking exhausted and quite pleased. Dana was warmed to see Nelson looking so satisfied. She gave him a kiss and then shook her tits, slapping his cheeks with her chocolate syrup painted orbs, making a bigger mess of his face.

Dana crawled into his lap, feeling his used-up strength begin to fade. She was happy to have made such a big, fun mess in her kitchen again. "Come on. You're not done until you've cleaned your two turtle doves that you so charmingly flushed into the open." Dana led Nelson by the hand, pushing him into her warm shower where she joined him, making him soap up her lady parts and get them squeaky clean.

They toweled one another dry, paying extra attention to those parts once dredged in Dove chocolate syrup, making sure all was spanking clean. Nelson tiptoed back to his pile of clothes on the kitchen floor, dressing himself and apologizing that, "There is some Holiday business I have to attend to at the station."

Before walking back out through the door, he gave Dana a squeeze, "I'd fantasized about taking you on the kitchen table before, of course I never thought I would ever enjoy the opportunity. Honestly, Annie deserves a lot of credit for fulfilling my wish list - though I never mentioned this fantasy to her. She's uncanny sometimes." With a playful goose of Dana's two turtle doves, he whispered, "Merry Trystmas," shutting the door behind him as Dana heard a faint 'Ho Ho Ho' as Nelson flew out into the chilly December night.

*** Three French Hens ***

Rising the next morning after enjoying the contented sleep of a delicious bad girl; Dana mopped up the chocolate mess and had just put a new tablecloth on the table when she received a text. She saw that Patricia had sent her a message. She giggled aloud in her empty house, feeling that she knew what she was about to read. 'Dana, I hope you will be home tonight. I'd like to drop off supper and a surprise Christmas package for you. Let me know if you'll be available this evening - Patricia.'

Dana replied, 'I Will be ready for your surprise package. What Will I do with your generosity? I Will be so looking forward to tonight!' Dana didn't intend to spoil Patricia's 'surprise package' delivery; but by now Patricia knew that Dana was wise to the Twelve Days of Christmas themes arriving at her house, courtesy of The Chix 'Hubby Exchange'. Almost more than the expected sex with Patricia's husband Will, Dana was curiously excited to find out how Three French Hens were going to fit into her boudoir.

When Dana's doorbell rang, she arranged herself in the hallway mirror, resettled her boobs in her next-fanciest white lace bra that was almost concealed behind her low-cut, high-class dressy satin snow-white blouse.

When she answered the door, the kid at the door smiled as Dana greeted him. After an awkward, cheeky stare at her tits, he handed her the bag of roasted chicken and all the fixin's. Dana gave the kid an eyeful as his parting words were, "Don't cook tonight - Call Chicken Delight! Thanks for your order, Ma'am." The delivery boy took one last glance before leaving her porch.

Dana thought about calling after him, 'Have a Merry Fucking Christmas,' but thought that she'd save the teasing for the next fellow who rang her bell.

Will pulled up to the curb as the delivery boy's car pulled away. Will trotted to the open door where Dana was waiting for him. Will looked flustered. "Damn. I was supposed to surprise you with dinner. Looks like I'm the one who is surprised by dinner's quick arrival."

"And you left me holding the bag," said Dana in a provocative tone as she lifted the steaming bag in front of Will's nose. Will looked doubly flustered.

"Oh shit. Excuse me Dana, I forgot something in my truck." Will trotted back to the curb and grabbed a gift box and came back to where Dana was waiting for him with a half-undone blouse.

By the Third Day of Christmas, Dana had a good idea of how this exchange was supposed to play out. But she wasn't above playing along, or at least playing Will. Dana looked out the door, "Where's Patricia? She promised me an exciting holiday package." Dana was enjoying the recurring theme and the surprise packages being delivered to her door.

Will stepped inside, shut the door and bolted it behind him, handing a scroll tied with a festive green ribbon to the woman smiling at him, acting surprised. "What's this?" Dana asked as she cocked her head, taking the scroll from Will. "This is all so mysterious," acknowledged Dana with her eyes and smile flashing in obvious enjoyment of another installment of the unfolding mystery in her entry hall.

Dana unfurled the scroll, knowing what was written inside, yet once again feeling a warm flush sweep across her face as she read Patricia's words. Dana inhaled; a crinkle grew at the corner of her eyes; Patricia had sent her husband Will over to her as a gift to give her 'a night of holiday magic'. In Patricia's written introduction she implied that perhaps Will's stag arrival was not a surprise to her, but Will was not aware that he was visiting her as the bearer of gifts that tied him to The Third Day of Christmas, part of the husband exchange plotted right after The Chix cookie exchange. Patricia wrote that Will was 'prepared to fulfill her wish list', and that rumors were circulating among The Chix that she had made it to the top of Santa's naughty girl list. According to the instructions, all she had to do was 'Have a Merry Fucking Christmas.' Patricia signed off with, 'And Good Will to all and to all a good night.'

"Well, well, what do we have here?" she asked as she dropped her glance to the gift-wrapped box in Will's hands.

Will looked at Dana, "Did you read Patricia's introductory remarks on the scroll Dana?" Will of course had seen her reading it but was expecting more of a reaction from her as the purpose for his evening visit was spelled out for the attractive widow lady who had long been inside their close circle of friends.

"Oh yes. I've read and understood your introduction quite clearly." Dana used a husky, seductive voice to emphasize her intimate understanding of what was ahead for the two of them. "But I must know, what's in the box?"

Dana's unfazed manner, sexy outfit and flirty ease with him put Will in a randy mood, thinking that he'd lucked into some sexy games between Dana and his wife. If Dana didn't seem to mind, he was certainly game. And he brought his own Christmas toys. "You get to open the box after supper. Not before then - and no peeking!"

"It's you that has been doing the early peeking Will," Dana thrust her boobs forward, letting the half buttoned top fall further open to reveal her white lace cups filled with full tits as she shook them with the intention to set off a growing erection inside of Will's pants.

After the supper dishes were cleared, Dana made a play for the present. Will snatched it from her clutches, saying that "This gift was selected by Patricia, but she has entrusted it to me to give it to you. She seemed certain that you would find it appropriate for any kind of mischief that we might want to get into." Will smiled a sheepish smile, not sure about presenting such a gift to a lady friend. Relying on his wife's assurances that Dana would love it, he placed it in Dana's hands.

Dana tore into the gift wrapping and let out a gasp and then a giggle escape as she opened the box. "What's this?" Dana was beaming as she lifted the pink oval object from its case and held it in the palm of her hand.

"I've been told that you might be expecting something along the lines of a chicken or hen theme. What you hold in your hand is for your holiday evening pleasure - as am I. I am your rooster, er -- may I correct that, I am your barnyard cock. I present you, my hen, a vibrating egg." Will had gained his confidence over dinner and was enjoying toying with his hostess as she marveled at the gift sex toy.

Dana didn't want to pry and outright ask Will if he and Patricia had used a vibrating sex toy before, but she was sure that it wasn't too difficult to guess how to use it.

Will walked behind where Dana sat, he brushed his fingers through her hair. "Do you remember way back when, when you and Sander helped me out by giving me some tips on the best way to make my moves on Patricia?"

"Mmm yeah, I remember all of that pretty well. You weren't the fumbling geek that you thought you were, you just needed a little direction and a lot of confidence. I guess that Sander and I turned you into a star lover."

"Well, you may not have turned me into the latest and greatest Casanova; but at least you did give me great advice and let me practice with a real woman. Dana, you got me off to a solid start. Patricia is ever grateful to you for knocking off my awkward edges, if only she knew all the schooling that you put into my romancing behavior. Once I took your advice and employed your patented instructions of hot techniques to win a girl, I was off to the races. Patricia was able to pick it up from there." Will finished his remembrances with a small chuckle.

"Let's see, if I remember my early lessons; Lesson One: atmosphere is important. Come my fine teacher, join me on the couch and you can test me on what I learned from you." Will took Dana by the hand, escorting her to the living room.

"Lesson Two in winning a girl was what? Oh yes, I think I remember; take her slowly, don't scare her, make her comfortable with you and she will come to you on her own. Did I get that right?" Will petted Dana in a slow and easy casual caress, seeking feedback from his former romance instructor.

Dana nestled into Will, "That's right, but that lesson mostly applies to a man's first approach to a girl. We've both been through this together before. Given our mutual experiences, I think we can skip the slow part this time. I'm not scared, and a faster pace would be fine with me tonight, young man."

Will began to pick up the pace, undressing Dana as she enjoyed the confident attention from the man whom she once had to advise on how to undress a woman. Will had peeled Dana down to her set of snowy white lace bra and panties, he came in close to kiss her and told her she "looked like a pretty white snowflake, a unique beauty, yet the hottest of all the fallen snowflakes. If you catch my drift."

Dana smiled her appreciation at Will's compliment, "Patricia told me that I should expect to find a surprise holiday package - may I?" She asked without waiting for an answer, reaching up to undo Will's pants. Dana dropped his pants and underpants to his ankle and was not surprised to find his cock decorated with a green bow. "This must be the pretty package of which Patricia spoke," feigning surprise. "Oh look, you come with a label," Dana removed the bow from Will's willy and read the label: 'On the Third Day of Christmas, My True Friend gave to me, Three French Hens. Dear Dana, I hope you enjoy the Christmas package I've selected for you. Unfortunately, the Three French Hens couldn't get their travel visa in time to arrive with the business end of this package; so, I've taken the liberty to include one of their vibrating French hen eggs as a substitute. Ooh la la! Enjoy! And have a Merry Fucking Christmas! -- Patricia.'

Dana stroked Will's dick, extended in greeting, "We never got this far in our lessons on what to do with a girl. I Trust you've figured out a thing or two on the proper use of your tool?" Dana leaned in to give Will's dick a lick.

Will let her consume him, holding her hair as she slurped with her tongue, preparing his tool for some deep drilling. "Ooh la la," you make a pretty French hen when you have a pecker on your face," Will sighed as Dana sucked him and caressed his balls. With reluctance, Will pulled his dick out of Dana's lips, "Lest we forget, now that you've unwrapped your gift, I believe it is time we play with your new Christmas toy." Will returned to the table and picked up the vibrating egg sex toy and its remote control.

"This will be fun," said Will as he used the controls to turn it on and run the vibrating rheostat through its different levels. "You never got to this part of the lesson when you taught me about what turns girls on."

Dana pulled him close, "A girl shouldn't reveal all of her secrets. But at the time, I never imagined that there was a remote-control device that could be used to turn a girl on with the literal press of a button." Dana spread her legs, rubbing her labia with both hands, "Why don't you find a warm nest to place that egg in, and let's pick up this part of the lesson that we both somehow missed all of those years ago."