All Comments on 'Christmas Cracker'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love It

I think this girl is becoming a little slut. She will be going on a date with Uncle George very soon, combining crossdressing with incest. I can see her having sex with ever member of the family. I think she should have a lesbo fest with auntie who started it all. Lots of possibilities.

Tommie136Tommie136almost 17 years ago
One of the best Christmas stories I've read.

Please write part three. Excellent story. The best I've read here at this web site. Thank you.

Tommie136Tommie136almost 17 years ago
One of the best Christmas stories I've read.

Please write part three. Excellent story. The best I've read here at this web site. Thank you.

ratty9ratty9over 16 years ago
auntie knew best

a really good start to a story that must continue, please tomsparty give us more of this one, don't leave us in midair. let uncle have his wicked way, maybe dad as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Auntie knew best

Auntie has set him on a new life, Rosemary needs to be fulfilled by stepdad and uncle to complete her transformation. love to hear he gets off with sis as well. Tomsparty, you really can't stop here, it's a great story in the making

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very good story

Well done. I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE!!!

you CAN NOT leave that where it is!

That has got me hard as a board sat here!

Thank you very much for that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovely

Most excellent story. The possibilities are endless with this story. You are quite talented Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What a beautiful story about a young man becoming a beautiful young woman. TomsParty should write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

Great xmas story, enjoyed it and a happy ending too.tooth

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

this was amazin my cock has never been so hard i have to excuse myself i need a good butt fuckin goin to get my vibe now hope there is more to cum

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved it

the first thing that caught me was the love between the family members. the next was the willingness to entertain his aunts wishes or thoughts, and not hurt her feelings. yes he enjoyed it, but showing it in front of family was an entirely different thing. I loved the aunt for her insight, understanding and confidence in her judgment. I almost wish it had happened to me, but oh well. even though he had to feel a bit betrayed by his family, after his sister told him about talking in his sleep, and being in on the ruse. he realized the love and understanding even his sister still had for him. I think that if his real father was there instead of his step dad, the real fathers thoughts may differ a bit, but only as far as carrying on the family name.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
loved the story

I think I have commented on this story before, but it's still good. I'd say uncle George didn't know, but that his step dad did. The reason is that otherwise his Auntie wouldn't have had to whisper to him that she knew, and didn't want to wait for him to start. It would have been common knowledge to the whole gathering. I've been in a similar situation a long time ago, but not nearly as bad, or as good, as this one is. The whole story was about the family support and love from not only his mother, and sister, but his Auntie also. I would love to read a follow up on this story as to the many ways this story could develop. He didn't seem too thrilled about old uncle George getting in his face about things, so I don't think there is any gay tendencies, at least not yet, maybe bi, somewhere along the line as he matures, or who he meets. So many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Excellent story. Please continue it. I can't wait to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

You must continue this great story.....Uncle George, Dave or step-father, who will take her virginity? Or some one else perhaps?

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
2nd read

It's still a 5. I loved the story. What I didn't like was that his whole family set him up. Usually someone in the family recognizes that a person has these kinds of tastes, and is addressed discreetly, rather than the whole family getting in on his humiliation. We all know he loved the outfit, and yes he was scared to wear it, who wouldn't, even though he loved it. His family did this to him. I still cant get pass that.

Had it happened to me, in my time line, I would have broken my sisters nose, "I

grimace and shake my head in disbelief and look at my sister in disbelief. She's grinning like a Cheshire cat." That grin would never show again. Aunty could have come over to the house, and approached him, with his mother, but she didn't. I think Aunty needs a broken nose too. Please understand, my time line is way different than yours. Today, it is much easier to do, there is a lot more understanding, not so in the past.

5 or 6 years ago, a CD/TV was found hanging from a chain link fence raped, and beaten to death. They still don't know who did it. In this area, the KKK is alive and well. It's a shame really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

This was a wonderful Christmas story about acceptance loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this story. It showed off a young man being given a special Christmas present and an excellent family member to start his feminine wardrobe with. This story was an easy five for me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lovely story, I wish I could have a Christmas like that 💕💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous