Christmas Dinner with my Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there, my shoulders on the carpet my hips raised up in the air, with Dave's cock softening inside me. Finally, he moved back, pulling his flaccid member from my anus. Ann bought her hand to my mouth and told me to lick it. As my tongue eagerly lapped at her fingers, I could taste myself and I loved the way that it tasted, differently somehow but god did it make me feel good. When I had licked her fingers clean she smiled and asked me if I had enjoyed myself.

I answered that I had; very much so! And she told me that was good because she had asked Dave to move in with us so that I could watch him fuck her and so that I could service the both of them at their bidding. I eagerly shook my head and promised I would be a good sissy cuckold and would do anything they asked. Ann said if I proved I could be good she may allow me to write more stories and be allowed some self pleasuring again but only if I show her I can be trusted and not repeat my bad behaviour from before.

I don't mind, really. I am their slut slave and I'm looking forward to all the forbidden sexual perversions that they can think up for their little slut-slave. Since Christmas day they have told me that Dave has three or four guys at work he can trust who may be eventually allowed to assist in our little fold of sexual pleasures. I DO HOPE SO!

Sissy Cuckold Ian.

12