All Comments on 'Christmas Email From My Fiancée'

by uk_doc

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
What about his respnse?

Decent writing, but I have to wonder what the endding is. No one would marry, let alone stay in a relationship with someone that cheated on them, especially if they were engaged at the time. He needs to see her, and break off the relationship and get the ring back. If she refuses to return the ring, then he should take her to court and use letter and the bill for the ring as evidence. Either she gives up the ring, or pays full price for it. This woman doesn't deserve to be married, let alone to a nice, decent guy; she deserves someone who will treat her like sh-t!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
re: What about his [response]

Did you bother reading the story? Specifically the paragraph that starts with, "Thank you so much for letting me have such a wonderful fuck for Christmas." This clearly shows that he already knows what happened.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Perfect.............

Just Perfect. Exactly what every prospective groom wants to hear.

How much better can it be than to know your fiancee is fucking everyone she can?

Why not just marry a whore? She could support you till her cunt and asshole wore out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Cuckolding on First Story - Wow

Gosh aren't you pretty - sick that is. Such a rude affront to possible marriage. These two deserve each other and the pain you cause.

Why not grow up little one - a touch of life's reality and a little humanity in you will help make you better.

Why not use your talent in some theme that causes you some respect - for yourself and from us simi-normal people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Get a clue

Some of the other commetators seem a little clueless about real life. If you don't like stories with this theme, don't read them! Obviously, there are lots of us that enjoy these fantasies and a few who have experienced them in real life. Neither we nor the author need to hear your simple-minded moralizing. In my not so humble opinion, this is a great story, well written and very nasty. Please give us some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story

great story, looking forward to more stories from u.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not Realistic

No man in his right mind would still marry this nasty cheating whore. Some guys will hire a prostitute to watch her fuck somebody. But no one wants to start a life with a whore that will probably give you an STD that will kill you, not in this day and time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Chil out

Hey, if you don't like it, don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
suggested wedding vows for these two

Do you cuckold, take this slut to be your wife, to let her be totally unfaithful & to always prioritize other men before you, to be a total wimp & accept all abuse, to support for the rest of your life other men's childern she will have, to only have sex if & when she allows you AFTER other men, to be feminized & casterated if that is her will, as long as this whim of marraige interests her?

and do you Slut, take this wimp to be your husband, to forsake him by going after all others, to humiliate & abuse him more & more as he acts lovingly, to ridicule & disrepect him as much as you can until all society treats him as a disgusting laughingstock, to get impregnated by other men but never by him, to ignore your (cuckoo) children and leave them to him to care for, to abandon him if he gets sick or add to any of his troubles, to be as lying and dishonorable as you can, to feminize him & if possible push all the way to his sex changes or casteration, and finally to leave him when this marraige get boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful Comment Kalifornia

Cuck Wedding Vows - now if more were understood as in these vows there would be fewer cuckings or cucklets or cucketing or cuckolding or less sickness on this site - as the women wouldn't want the responsibilities of cuckolding - they would want real men - not wimps.

Dar~Dar~about 19 years ago
Well Done

I really enjoyed this. My own husband has expressed an interest in seeing me with another man. Please, ignore the negative comments, you did a fine job.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Story

Good start, but the sex scenes seemed very rushed, with not enough detail. Posting a Cuckhold story in Loving Wives is always dangerous. Keep writing.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
This lady knows how to..

She write a great story and I know her husband enjoys the descriptive nature of her story. I loved all of it. She knows how to make a man feels good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
writers ok---condescending anonymous readers???

I've gotten used to perverts that write this shit, but I find my arrogant, condescending colleagues AKA anonymous , irritatng as hell. "chill out" I think is the articulate comment left by one of my "friends???"with the anonymous moniker. Come on "chill out", I'm sure you can do better than that. An expert like you must have paragraphs of sage advice to give. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Get a grip!

Honestly! So do you angry lot also have a go at the Vampire sex authors because "it's just not realistic"? How rude of you to have a go at someone's writing just because they choose to deal with a risky aspect of sex....... I guess the 3some, orgiastic, incest authors are writing classical literature?

I like the story.

Write some more! xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
didn't read it, but..

if that is her last sexy christmas, it says something for the expectation with scheduled husband to be. if she is is an ex-fiance, propsects better fir both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
God save us from mindless perverted fucking Poms !

This deranged nation should be exterminated.

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
Slut

If he doesn't lock her out of his life he his cuckold in making when they get married, best to get rid now because he will eventually regret it.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
glad you stopped writing

fucking get out of the closet already

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
"...no other boyfriend who would be like you."

I can believe that! Why would anyone want to be like him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You knew it was British from the first cuck a doodle do

Cuck and Slut. Do the British enjoy being unfaithful and getting disrespected? Why marry a slut? She will cheat forever, guess he is just another British cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Crap story from a shit author.uY

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

Wow. Worthless drivel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous