Christmas Entanglements Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little later George's attention was drawn away by a new arrival, a woman a bit taller than her with thick slightly curly brown hair and was wearing black rimmed glasses. The woman looked really familiar to George but she couldn't quite place her. When the woman reached the table Dave greeted her. "Hey Katie, how are you?"

George froze, hearing the name was enough to get her to realise who the woman was but it was difficult to reconcile the way this woman looked to what Kate Ward had been like in high school.

Kate Ward had straight blonde hair and didn't wear glasses. She had also been a skinny bitch who never smiled. In contrast, this Katie had more curves to her and seemed quite friendly, greeting Dave with a wide smile on her face.

To George's dismay Katie then looked over to her and there was clear surprised recognition in Katie's face.

"Oh! Wow, I didn't expect to see you here George."

That was a shock, Kate knew and remembered her enough to know that she preferred to be called George. It was weird to see Kate somewhat pleased to see her. The occasional encounters they'd had in high school had been mostly cold with Kate not saying much, if anything and looking at George with a blank expression as if she didn't merit any attention.

George recovered her wits enough to respond in time to avoid making things awkward. "Uh yeah, it's a surprise seeing you as well Kate."

Somehow George was able to keep her tone pleasant. It was true enough that she was surprised to see Kate, especially a drastically different Kate in both looks and personality. But there was an underlying dislike based on her memories of Kate and her friends in high school.

Kate had been part of the 'popular' clique and they had acted like they were better than everyone else. There had been a number of stories circulating around of bitchy and snobby things they had done. Due to the way that she dressed, George had personally been the subject of some snide remarks from some of Kate's friends. It wasn't that George particularly hated Kate specifically but unfairly or not she associated Kate with the actions of her friends.

Kate smiled, she then went around the table and sat next to George. "I go by Katie these days."

George nodded, uncertain of how she should act with this new and different Kate. That uncertainty must have shown in George's expression, Kate's brow furrowed before there was a flash of realisation. "Ahh! I forget just how much I've changed since we were in high school."

Kate made a slight grimace, "I don't want to dump all the unpleasant details on you so I'm just going to say that those years weren't all that great for me." Her expression brightened, "When I moved out of home for university things got better and I was able to be who I wanted to be."

George nodded, she could relate though it seemed her own situation hadn't been nearly as dramatic. She was curious about what exactly had gone on but respected that Kate might not want to talk about it.

Kate was watching George, trying to gauge her reaction before furrowing her brow. "Am I being a little over familiar? I know we never talked to each other. Not that I really talked with anyone other than my 'friends'." Kate rolled her eyes when she said friends and George couldn't help smiling.

"Anyway, I'm sorry if I was a bitch to you, I was too caught up with my own little world to recognise how I was behaving."

George shook her head, "Don't worry about that, we never had much to do with each other. I think we've all got things we'd like to forget about high school."

Katie nodded, "I certainly had some dead weight to drop." She smiled wryly. "I ended up putting on some other weight though."

While Katie had put on weight, to George it made her look healthy. "I think it was some good weight, you look really good Katie. I didn't recognise you at all."

Katie smiled, "Thanks, you're looking good too." She then leaned to the side so that she could see past George clearer. "Hey Chris, how have you been?"

George automatically leaned back so that Chris and Katie could see each other better. She was surprised that Katie seemed to be familiar with Chris, she turned to Chris to see how he would respond. Chris met George's eye and gave her a small smile before turning to Katie.

"I've been doing well. How about yourself?"

"Things have been going well for me, I've had quite a decent Christmas break so far."

"Nice, I'm glad to see that you were able to come to lunch again this year."

George saw Katie look from Chris to her and then back again.

"Did you two come together?"

Chris was about to speak when their attention was diverted to some more arrivals saying hi and joining them at the table. With the three of them distracted, Katie's question went unanswered.

Lunch turned out to be quite a good time, the fried chicken and side dishes were delicious. Her sociability was helped a little by some soju but George also genuinely found the assorted company fun and interesting. She heard a few fascinating stories about Chris and his friends. Perhaps it was due to the seating but oddly enough Katie ended up being her most frequent conversation partner. It was strange for George to hear Katie's point of view of some high school incidents and even stranger to find that she had a great sense of humour that had George smiling and laughing. When George shared her own experiences Katie was a good listener and asked questions that really made it seem like she was interested.

At one point Chris left the table to go to the bathroom and Katie leaned closer to her and spoke in a lower voice. "So what's going on between you and Chris?"

George kept her face straight and decided to tell a half truth. "It's nothing really. We've been hanging out a bit with Anna and her university friends, Anna had something else on today so Chris invited me to come along to this get together."

Katie grinned slyly and George wondered whether Katie could tell that she hadn't been entirely truthful. However Katie moved in even closer and lowered her voice further, "If you get the chance you should sleep with Chris. I highly recommend it."

That statement was completely unexpected and Katie laughed at George's dumbstruck expression. "Sorry, maybe the soju is hitting me harder than I thought. Is he not your type?"

Trying to get her mind around the fact that Katie had apparently had sex with Chris, it took a while for her to process the question and then she had to think about how she should answer it. George shook her head, "No. I mean he kind of is. I think he's quite good looking."

Katie smiled and nodded, "He is. He also has a lot going for him in the bedroom."

Feeling the buzz of alcohol slightly loosening her inhibitions George went ahead with asking about how Katie had ended up having sex with Chris.

"So how do you know that?"

Katie grinned, "Last year I was invited to come to the group lunch and I ended up talking with Chris for a lot of the time. After lunch the two of us went somewhere else and kept talking. We were flirting pretty heavily with each other, one thing led to another and we ended up back at my place."

A competitive feeling surged within George and she was curious as to whether she had more experience with Chris than Katie. "Did you only sleep with him the one time?"

A slight blush appeared on Katie's face. "No, we ended up meeting a few times during the winter break. We went out to get a drink or something to eat but we'd always go back to my place afterward."

It was fascinating to hear Katie talking about her and Chris but George wondered why Katie would be trying to convince her to have sex with Chris. "If he's so amazing how come you aren't going after him yourself?"

"I just started seeing someone and it's going pretty well. If it wasn't for that, I'd definitely be after another hook up."

"Yeah?"

Katie smiled wickedly, "Yeah. He has..."

Her eyes flicked away for a moment and then George registered Chris' return from the bathroom. Katie gave George a quick apologetic look and turned to join a conversation on her other side.

A bit later Dave and Sarah got up and gave their apologies for having to head off to another event. Everyone took that as the signal that the lunch had ended. After everyone contributed to the bill they started to say their farewells and go their separate ways.

Katie stuck around with Chris and George for a little bit longer to talk about their plans for the rest of the Winter break. To George's surprise Katie asked to exchange phone numbers and she didn't hesitate to agree. Katie then gave each of them a quick hug as she said goodbye. As she hugged Chris, Katie looked at George and winked at her, making George grin and shake her head in amusement. When Katie was out of sight George and Chris looked at each other. Chris raised an eyebrow.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Nothing. It was interesting to see Katie there."

"She's good company though isn't she?"

Fighting to keep herself from making a joke, George simply nodded.

As George and Chris walked casually back to his car, Chris turned to look at her.

"So, did you have a good time?"

George smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I did. The food was great and everyone was nice and interesting to talk to."

"Do you feel like hanging out here a little longer?"

George looked at him with curiosity, "Sure, I don't mind. What did you have in mind?"

"I'm actually still a little hungry and was thinking of getting some dessert, like pancakes or waffles."

"That sounds good but I don't think I could eat a stack of pancakes or a plate of waffles all by myself. Could I share some of yours?"

He nodded, "Sure, but if you end up eating half I'm not going to be happy."

They made their way to a diner where they sat in a booth with George sliding into the seat next to Chris. When the server came by Chris ordered a big stack of pancakes with banana and some whipped cream. Both Chris and George also ordered some coffee.

They talked some more about the lunch and the people they had talked to which led to going over memories of high school. George barely remembered her previous antipathy toward Chris. She was still poking at Chris but it was a lot more playful than it had been before.

When the server appeared with their coffee she smiled fondly at George and Chris, probably reading a bit more into their familiarity than was really there. It didn't bother George, it wasn't an unreasonable assumption and she realised that in an odd way today was kind of like a date. While they had sat next to each other for most of lunch, sitting in the booth together with their attention focused only between them it felt a lot more intimate.

Seeing the server coming back with Chris' pancakes, George inched a little closer toward him until their shoulders were almost touching. The server set the pancakes down between George and Chris and smiled at them warmly. After the server left Chris looked at George with a slightly bemused expression. She laughed at how he hadn't seemed to realise how much they appeared like they were a couple.

"You were planning on sharing the pancakes with your girlfriend right Honey?"

In response Chris arched an eyebrow before grinning. He picked up his knife and fork, cut a mouthful of pancake with banana and then brought the loaded fork up to George's face as if to feed her.

Uncertain as to whether he would actually put the food in her mouth but feeling like they were playing a game of chicken George opened her mouth wide to accept the food. Chris hesitated for a second before gently placing the loaded fork into George's mouth. She closed her lips around the food and let Chris withdraw the fork. As she chewed she made slightly exaggerated appreciative noises, all the time keeping eye contact with Chris.

Just as she swallowed Chris placed a hand on George's arm and stroked it with his thumb. "How are your pancakes Babe?"

It took some effort to not laugh at how thick Chris was laying it on but George was determined that she wouldn't break first. "They're really good Honey, let me get you some."

They kept their game of pretending to be a couple going until George snuggled close to Chris' side and rested her head on his shoulder. He broke out laughing which had George laughing as well. She scooted back over so she could look at him properly. With a triumphant grin George playfully scolded Chris. "I can't believe you laughed at your girlfriend for trying to be affectionate with you. Just for that, we're done."

He shrugged, "That was fun, for a moment I had a girlfriend for the holidays."

"As if. Who would put up with you?"

"Fair enough. I'm not going to be around long enough to be a good boyfriend. What we're doing has been pretty good though."

George nodded and she thought back to Katie and how Chris had something similar with her. Knowing that Chris and Katie had got together last winter break George couldn't help bringing it up.

"When I was talking to Katie she had some interesting things to say about you."

An interested but slightly wary expression appeared on Chris' face. "Oh? Like what?"

He clearly had an idea of where George was going so she didn't bother being coy. Since there were some other people sitting not too far away she lowered her voice.

"She actually recommended that I try to have sex with you."

Chris appeared amused by that, "And what did you tell her?"

"Since we weren't acting like we were involved in some way, I just nodded and told her I'd definitely think about it."

Chris nodded. "That was probably the best way to answer. It might have gotten awkward for me if you and her started comparing notes about me at the table."

George grinned, "That could have been fun. Did you two talk much in high school?"

Chris shook his head. "I stayed away from the cool kids as much as possible."

"She's completely different from how I remember her from high school. Can you tell me how she acted during sex?"

Seeing Chris' expression turn reluctant she backed off, "You don't have to if you're not comfortable."

"Does that make me a prude? Talking about the details of my sex life makes me uneasy."

"No, not really. I think it's more of a privacy and respect thing for you. I can understand that but maybe you could loosen up a bit if you know that the other person wouldn't mind and the person you're telling won't pass the story around."

Chris' eyebrows rose and he gave her a pointed look. George's face flushed a little.

"Yeah, I know. But Anna definitely wouldn't have told anyone else and Bridget barely knows you so I doubt she would have either."

Chris gave a little nod. "Fair enough."

"I promise I won't tell anyone about you and Katie. Can you please tell me what she was like in bed?"

Chris gave her a funny look, "Why do you want to know? Just what did she tell you?"

George shrugged, "I'm just really curious. When I say she's a different person I mean completely different, personality as well as looks. Katie didn't tell me that much of what you two got up to, I know that you hooked up with her a few times but you came back before she could get to the fun bits."

Chris paused and took a bite of pancake while he was thinking. George put on her best pleading expression. "Please?"

Sighing, Chris relented. "She was enthusiastic and responsive. Is that enough?"

"Come on! You can give me more than that."

Chris sat there thinking for a moment, George was about to prod him again when he started to speak.

"The first time with Katie, there wasn't any awkwardness or hesitation that sometimes happens. She was clearly into it, no reservations whatsoever, she was fully participating. We explored each other's bodies at the same time. When we actually started to have sex she was very responsive, urging me on and being vocal when she liked something. The other times we met up it was like a continuation of the previous encounter, as if the time between was just a short break while we caught our breath. I'm not sure what it was, it seemed like we just clicked physically."

As Chris went on his tone relaxed and became more conversational, there was even a slight smile on his face as he thought over his encounters with Katie.

"You would have noticed how Katie has a nice figure, it was just as good out of her clothes. When I think about it, it seems like l can remember the feel of her body pressing and sliding against me."

Hearing Chris positively describe how Katie was during sex was exciting and made George want to hear what he thought about her. "Now tell me what you think of the times we had sex."

Chris frowned slightly. "I'm not going to compare the both of you."

"You don't have to, I'd just like to know what you like about sex with me."

"Fine, I can do that. Though this really isn't the best place for this conversation."

After taking a quick look around Chris leaned in closer to George. Having Chris close enough that she could feel the warmth of his breath sent a shiver down her back. As he started to speak Chris' eyes locked onto hers.

"I like how daring you are. That first time in the community centre storage room when you came in without your pants was unbelievably hot. Then at Christmas when we had sex in the back seat of my car, I was a bit wary, we were really close to the house but you didn't seem concerned at all. Having sex somewhere we could get caught was exciting." He grinned, "You're also forthright. You know what you want and aren't afraid to ask for it. It was actually a real turn on when you outright asked me to fuck you."

Chris' voice dropped even lower. "Then there's your hot little body. The sight of your firm round ass never fails to remind me of you bending over and pulling down your thong. I also like your perky breasts and the way your nipples get so pointy when you're turned on."

"They're smaller than Katie's tits are."

"That doesn't matter. They're still great to watch bounce when I fuck you hard in your hot, tight pussy."

All the talk about their previous encounters and what Chris liked about her body was turning her on. From the increasing intensity of Chris' look she was sure he was turned on as well. George briefly thought that maybe she could slip under the table to suck Chris' cock but with the amount of people around that would only get them in trouble.

Perhaps recognising the building tension between them Chris looked away, turning his attention to what remained of his pancakes. At this point George ordinarily would have come right out and asked him to take her home and fuck her but there was a intent focus in Chris as he ate his pancakes that she couldn't bring herself to disturb.

After finishing his pancakes, Chris looked at her with an expression that made her body shiver with arousal.

"Are you ready to go?"

She could only eagerly nod in response.

The drive back to her house was mostly silent, both of their minds focused on what they were going to do when they arrived. However George couldn't help reaching over and putting her hand high up on the inside of Chris' thigh. When she inched it up closer to his crotch she was caught by surprise when Chris grabbed onto her hand. Rather than pull it away he pushed her hand up even higher until George could feel his hardening cock. Without thinking she tightened her hold on his thigh, putting pressure on Chris' cock and making it swell even more. Chris laughed a little hoarsely and pulled George's hand away. "We better leave that for when we get to your place, I wouldn't want to have an accident."

George smirked but nodded in agreement. Feeling his cock swelling in her hand had gotten her excited but she was able to behave herself for the rest of the drive.

On arriving at George's building, they raced up to her apartment and went straight to her bedroom. Chris grabbed George and pulled her close to him before kissing her deeply. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her front, that and the kiss had her beyond ready to fuck. George pulled away from Chris and when their eyes met it was clear they were on the same wavelength. They both hurried to undress. Chris was the first to get naked, he then climbed onto George's bed, pulled back the sheets and sat there as he watched her finish undressing.