Christmas Entanglements Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. It's definitely not you."

"About the sex thing, were you serious when you said I should have sex with Chris? I know you said there's nothing going on between you two but would it be okay with you if I did sleep with him?"

George was shocked that Anna was actually considering sleeping around on her boyfriend. Unless... was Anna no longer in a relationship with Aaron?

"Did you break up with Aaron?"

"No."

"So you're going to cheat on him?"

There was a bitter snort. "Can't really cheat on him if he doesn't want to have sex with me. Anyway you haven't made any plans to meet up with Chris this afternoon or evening have you?"

"No. Are you going to go see him right now?"

"Yes."

That was another shock, George never would have thought that Anna would rush into a hookup. Though if she was as frustrated as she sounded that was probably affecting her judgement.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm certain. You're okay with this right?"

"Yeah of course." George answered without thinking but it didn't feel like she was being fully honest.

"Great. I'll talk to you later. Bye. "

Putting down her phone George felt a little conflicted. While it wasn't like she wanted to be exclusive with Chris, the thought of Anna sleeping with him bothered her. She knew that Chris had a crush on Anna, would he try and make their hookup into something more?

It would be out of character for Anna to break up with Aaron over sex, but then again she was going to have casual sex with someone while in a relationship. If Anna went through with sleeping with Chris would she be satisfied with it being a one time thing?

The possibility that Anna could take over Chris' attention was an irritating thought. It was too late to do anything about it now, if she really had an objection she should have said something to Anna. What could she have said though, she wasn't certain what her issue was. What George was certain of was that regardless of what happened between Anna and Chris, she wouldn't let that stop her from seeking more sex with Chris.

****

After the initial surge of annoyance and disappointment, Anna let go of her negativity and let herself enjoy the company of her friends. By the time everyone left it was fairly late in the afternoon. Aaron's parents were expected to return shortly, even if Anna wanted to try and make up for lost time there was no opportunity to do so.

Aaron stood in front of Anna and placed his hands on her sides. "How are you feeling, did you have a good time today?"

"It was good to see everyone and hang out. I was really looking forward to being alone with you though."

Aaron looked guilty and shamefaced. "Yeah, Tim called and asked what I had planned for the day. I told him I didn't have anything planned and he got the idea to invite everyone over. I should have told him that I was going to spend the day with you but I couldn't interrupt him."

The hard feelings inside Anna relented and she made herself try to put her disappointment behind her and move on.

"We can hang out together tomorrow instead."

Aaron winced, "Shit. I'm really sorry Anna. I was talking with Tim and Warren and we made plans to go hang out in the city tomorrow."

She frowned, it shouldn't be this difficult to find some time to be alone with her boyfriend. She was about to ask when he would be free but stopped herself. After giving him a blowjob last night she thought he would be eager to take things further today. If Aaron hadn't thought to try and make some time to be alone with her, he mustn't be all that interested in having sex with her.

Anna had had enough and didn't want to deal with whatever Aaron's issue was any more. Her frustration flashed across her face for a moment but she forced her expression to something more neutral. Aaron knew that she wasn't happy about what he had told her, especially on top of not being able to spend time together alone today.

"Sorry."

"No. Don't worry about it. I'm going to head off now, I'll see you later."

Anna couldn't bring herself to give Aaron a hug or a kiss as she left. It should have been clear to him that she was unhappy with him at the moment anyway. As she was driving home her frustration with Aaron began to cloud her thoughts. She pulled into the carpark of a fast food place and sat there fuming.

It was one thing to be nervous about having sex but to actively avoid situations that might lead to sex was quite another. If Aaron really didn't want to have sex with her maybe she would find someone who did. After the past few days her mind quickly went to Chris. Having sex with him could have some complications but having thought of Chris, Anna couldn't come up with someone more suitable.

Anna got her phone and called George to check if she really would be okay with her sleeping with Chris and if she knew whether he would be available that afternoon.

After the call Anna leaned back in her seat to think things through. She was certain about what she wanted, she just needed to think about how she would get it.

Arriving at Chris' house Anna saw his car parked out front. She hoped that his mother, Marie, wasn't home as well or this could be awkward. That possibility didn't deter her though, she was sure that she and Chris could find some way for them to fuck in peace.

Anna knocked on the front door and felt the nervous tension in her stomach intensify as she waited. When the door started to open she had a last moment panic and tried to think of another reason she could give for visiting Chris unannounced. Her mind blanked and soon she was confronted with Chris himself. Upon seeing Anna he smiled.

"Hi Anna, what brings you here?"

Chris' smile erased her panic and turned it into confidence that she could go through with her idea to have him fuck her. A surge of excitement disabled her filter.

"I was looking for someone to have sex with. Would you be interested?"

Chris was taken aback and Anna mentally cursed at herself, her proposition was far too abrupt and he clearly wasn't sure how to take it. She could feel her face start to heat with embarrassment. Thankfully Chris didn't seem to be having a negative reaction but she could hardly say it was positive either.

The silence was getting too much and Anna wanted to try to take back what she had said, maybe she could act like she was joking. Chris reached out and took her hand, his gentle smile calming her anxiousness.

"Come inside and we can talk."

It wasn't the response that Anna was hoping for but it wasn't a rejection and there was still an ember of possibility that she might finally get to have sex. Anna nodded and Chris' smile widened. Keeping hold of her hand Chris let Anna inside and then led her to the dining room.

It had been quite some time since Anna had been inside this house but most of the interior was the same as she remembered. The familiar sights and the warmth of Chris' hand triggered memories of when she was younger and had visited Marie and Chris along with her mother.

Chris let go of Anna's hand to pull out a dining table chair for her. As she was sitting down, he asked her if she wanted anything to drink. When she said no he took a seat at the end of the table near her so they could face each other easier.

They met each other's eyes and smiled. It felt a little awkward but Anna really didn't want to be the first to talk. She didn't even know what she should say in this situation. Thankfully Chris soon broke the silence.

"Were you being serious?"

Anna sighed, "Yes. "

He gave her a lopsided smile, "Ordinarily I would take you up on your offer in a flash but from what we were talking about yesterday I don't think it would be a great idea."

Anna deflated a little, her plans had fallen through again. In this case though she couldn't blame Chris for apparently being a decent guy.

"Want to tell me what happened?"

Strangely, despite not having been all that close to Chris, she did feel like telling him about what happened the previous night and what happened today. Upon hearing how Aaron had seemingly found ways to avoid being intimate with Anna, Chris was suitably annoyed on her behalf.

"So after all that you went looking for someone to have sex with?"

"Yeah and you were the first person that came to mind."

A look of flattered surprise flashed across Chris' face. "What about the fact I've been having sex with George. Wouldn't that make things a little awkward between you two?"

Anna shrugged and then smiled. "I don't know if it would have, but George actually suggested that I have sex with you."

Chris' eyes widened, his mouth quirked with a hint of a smile and he shook his head slightly in what appeared to be disbelief.

"She did!"

Chris raised a hand to placate her. "I believe you. It's just... hearing that was odd. It was a boost to my ego but it's also a little worrying."

Anna was mollified and she could appreciate how Chris might find it weird. "What? You don't normally have ladies looking to hookup with you based on word of mouth?"

Chris laughed before sitting up straight, puffing his chest out and putting on a preening expression. "Clearly they're all just too intimidated by my rugged good looks and roguish charm." His posture eased and he looked at her with an arched eyebrow. They both broke into laughter.

Since they were on the subject, Anna was interested in finding out what his dating life was like at university. From what George had to say about him, it seemed that he must be fairly popular with the women at his university.

"You must be getting a decent amount of attention though?"

"Not really. I'm okay looking at best, I get by on not being an asshole. Most of the time I'm studying, hanging out with friends or working."

It was interesting that Chris seemed to genuinely think little of his appearance. He had been very self deprecating during high school and even though he was in better shape now, he still seemed a bit dismissive of compliments.

"Anyhow, what will you do about your situation with Aaron?"

Anna furrowed her brow. "What can I do? I don't think I could take any more avoidance from him, I feel like I'm being rejected."

"That can't be it. It has to be something to do with him. I can understand being nervous but what Aaron is doing sounds ridiculous."

"I guess we're just going to have to talk and then I'll confront the issue directly and we can find out what the problem is."

Chris nodded. "That's probably the best way to deal with your problem. Sorry to hit a sore point."

"It's okay, I need to deal with this sooner rather than later."

"Other than recent disappointments, how has your year been?"

Anna stopped to think for a moment. "Actually, all things considered it has been a pretty good year."

Chris nodded and smiled. "Cool. Anything noteworthy you can tell me about?"

While it wasn't what she had been after, Anna was happy to sit and really talk one on one with Chris. Her frustration had cooled enough that she could now recognise that revenge sex wouldn't have worked for her, she would have ended up feeling guilty if she and Chris did have sex.

There was an easy rapport between them due to their familiarity and their childhood closeness but Anna felt that there was also a slight first date vibe of getting to know each other. That feeling got stronger as their interaction became almost outright flirtatious. She dismissed that thought, thinking that maybe she was reading too much into it as a result of feeling rejected by Aaron.

She and Chris stayed sitting at the table talking until they were interrupted by Chris' mother arriving home. Anna was surprised by how much time had passed and decided she should head home. Marie asked if she wanted to stay for dinner but Anna politely declined and said she didn't want to impose.

As Chris walked with her out to her car they made small talk about their plans for New Years Eve and Anne made sure to get his phone number in case she wanted to get in contact with him. When they reached her car Anna turned to thank Chris for listening to her but he spoke first. "I'm sorry I couldn't give you what you wanted."

Anna grinned, "You had your chance but you blew it." She then turned serious. "I appreciate that you were concerned about me rather than just taking me up on my offer. I think I probably would've regretted it later. Thank you for being a friend."

"It was good to talk with you like that, if you have time before I head back to university we should hang out again. Are you going to talk things through with Aaron?"

Anna nodded, "Yes. But I think I'll give it a day or two. At the moment I'll probably just get annoyed again."

Chris went to say something but hesitated. He looked away for a moment and when he turned back to her he was nervous but determined. "If for some reason Aaron still doesn't want to have sex, I can... I'll be around, please keep me in mind."

A little surprised by what Chris had said, Anna also found she was pleased that he wanted her to come to him again if she needed someone to have sex with. It felt affirming to have Chris available to her for sex if she wanted him.

She gave him a coy smile. "I will, for sure. See you later Chris."