Christmas Entanglements Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When George was naked as well she looked over at Chris sitting there watching her with his thick cock standing up fully hard.

Despite the aching need in her pussy she couldn't pass up the chance for a little fun. After joining Chris on her bed she moved close so that she was kneeling in front of him. Looking down at his hard cock pointing toward her, George reached out and wrapped her hand around his shaft, her thumb unable to make contact with her fingers. Underneath the soft skin his cock was incredibly firm. Under her grip she felt his cock expand a little more until it was like she was holding a solid rod.

She looked up to Chris' face with a look of awe that was only mostly put on. "Jesus Church boy, I don't know how you're going to get this big thick thing in my little pussy."

The perplexed look on Chris' face didn't last long as he quickly caught on that George was putting on an act but she enjoyed his reaction all the same. Chris shifted onto his knees and closed the space between him and George even further. His face was close to hers and while he was smiling she could also see the lustful intent in his eyes.

"It will fit. I'm just going to have to make sure you're extra wet for me and then I'll stuff you full of my cock."

His tone was a little dramatic and his line had been so cheesy it was clear he was just playing along with her act but George felt a shiver of arousal, she was certain that he meant every word. It wouldn't be difficult for him either, with her knees close together she could tell that her pussy was already moist.

Chris reached down and took hold of her thighs and pulled them open. There was no resistance from George, she was eager to see what Chris had in mind for her. With her legs open Chris had access to her pussy, he didn't go straight there though. He gently trailed his fingers on the skin of her lower belly down to her pelvis and the small landing strip of pubic hair. His fingers paused their downward trek to brush through the short strands of hair.

"I really like this strip of hair, it really stands out against your pale skin."

George didn't reply, her attention was all on following where Chris' finger was going and the sensation of him touching her. When Chris' finger broke contact with her she was so focused on where he would touch her next that she was caught off guard by Chris' other hand reaching for her breast and flicking its hard nipple. She inhaled sharply at the unexpected stimulation and with her attention momentarily diverted Chris pressed a finger, not around her clit like she had expected but at the opening of her pussy.

George felt the contact and light pressure of his finger on her wet pussy lips and groaned. The groan became a gasp as the fingers on Chris' other hand clasped onto her nipple, pinching and tugging on it. The finger on her pussy rubbed through her wetness, the pressure slowly increasing.

"You're already so wet. It shouldn't be long until you're ready for me to fuck you."

Chris didn't give her a chance to speak, he slipped his finger inside her and then began to gently fuck her with it. The sensation of being penetrated along with her nipple being teased had George humming with pleasure and she could feel herself getting hotter.

Without thinking George started rolling her hips to grind her pussy on Chris's finger. Abruptly, he withdrew his finger and released her nipple. Just as she was letting out a disappointed groan Chris leaned in close and gave her a quick kiss.

Looking at her with intent eyes, Chris smiled. "I think you're ready for me now."

He guided George onto her back before bringing his body above her, his crotch lining up between her open legs. She had let him take the lead so far but she didn't want him to think he was in control. A mischievous grin appeared on George's face which Chris caught. His eyes went fierce and when he spoke his voice was stern, "Don't get any ideas about playing games with me."

His tone sent a thrill through her but George wasn't going to just meekly submit. "Or what? Are you going to hold me down and fuck me hard again? Maybe that's what I want."

Chris responded by grinning, "Is that so? Well it's too bad I'm the one in control here. I'll decide how you're going to be fucked."

George was about to let him know what she thought about that but Chris didn't wait for her to respond. He sat back up, placed his hands under her ass and lifted her pelvis so that the entrance of her pussy was in line with his cock. There was a moment of agonising tension before Chris pushed the head of his cock inside her, the sensation making her gasp out loud.

Despite how wet George's pussy was, Chris eased his cock into her slowly. He would push in, coating his cock in her wetness before pulling back out again. When his cock finally filled her completely George shuddered from what felt like a mini orgasm.

Tensing her stomach George lifted her upper body off the bed and reached up to place her hands behind Chris' neck, lacing her fingers together. A gentle pull downwards had Chris lower his head to hers and they kissed hungrily. Chris started rocking his pelvis so that he was lightly bouncing George on his cock. When George pulled back from their kiss she put on a submissive look with slightly downcast eyes. "Please fuck me with your big cock."

Chris nodded and smiled. His hold on her ass shifted then firmed. He then lifted George upward until she was almost off his cock before letting her weight drop her back down guided by his hands. A little startled, George squealed, part in surprise and part in pleasure. As a reflex she wrapped her legs around Chris's back to help keep herself from falling backwards. When Chris started to lift her again she found that with her legs clinging around him she had some leverage to move herself along with Chris' lifting and take some of the strain from his arms.

After being lifted and then sinking back onto his cock a few more times George moved her hands to Chris' shoulders for a better hold. He settled into a steady rhythm and George let herself indulge in the sensations. It wasn't the hard fucking that George was hoping for but she couldn't deny that it still felt good to have Chris' thick cock filling her pussy this way. It was like she was riding him but without any of the control.

Being lifted, it felt like her pussy was clinging on to his cock. On the down stroke the friction from Chris' thickness made for the most pleasurable impaling possible. Each time George sank back down on Chris' cock it seemed like it was smoother. It was a thrill for George to realise that Chris' cock was getting slicker from the wetness leaking from her pussy.

George pulled herself closer to Chris so that her body grazed against his as she moved up and down. Her nipples were being dragged through his sparse chest hair, the friction adding to her stimulation.

Being fucked in this way was getting maddening, it felt really good but the stimulation wasn't quite enough for her. George wasn't sure that she would be able to climax like this. At the bottom of a downward stroke, she tried to grind her clit against the base of Chris' cock but there wasn't enough time before he was lifting her up again. Chris caught her frustration and pulled her mouth to his for a deep kiss.

On the next downward stroke Chris paused when George was fully impaled. Either Chris' arms were tiring or he simply wanted to change positions as he lowered her back down onto the bed. He reached behind himself and unhooked George's legs, he then guided them back around his body before placing them up over his arms.

George's excitement increased, clearly Chris was going to fuck her hard now. In anticipation she released her hold on Chris and braced herself against the headboard of her bed. He smiled and gave her a small nod, confirming what he was about to do.

After grabbing hold of George's thighs, Chris pulled his pelvis away, withdrawing his cock until only the head was within her. He then immediately thrust back in hard, making George cry out with pleasure.

"Yes! Like that, fuck me like that."

Even as she was speaking Chris was pulling back for another thrust. Just as she wanted he thrust into her hard again, drawing out another cry. Chris continued to steadily thrust into her hard and George could feel the tension inside her building. As much as possible George tried to push herself back against Chris to meet his thrusting but was having little effect. To her delight Chris picked up the pace of his thrusting and increased the force. He was absolutely giving it to her hard and she was practically in heaven. The sensations coming from her pussy were making it hard for her to think. She was vaguely aware that she was filling the room with loud ecstatic moans.

The tension that had been simmering inside her earlier was roiling now. She was rushing toward an orgasm and there was no way she would be able to hold back. Chris changed to short rapid thrusts and George was undone, coming hard with a piercing cry.

As she climaxed George arched up from the bed. Through the fluttering of her pussy she was aware of Chris' cock swelling. He let out a long groan and moments later George felt his hot cum spurting inside her. Chris gave George a few more weak thrusts before stopping with his cock deep inside her pussy as it continued to pulse from his orgasm.

Once he was fully spent Chris released her legs and withdrew from her pussy. Chris then let himself collapse beside her but he was far from done. He soon started to stroke her stomach and tease her breasts. It felt really good and while her body was reacting to his touch, with the euphoria of her orgasm waning her body was telling her something else that she couldn't ignore. Everything she'd had to drink during lunch had finally caught up with her and she needed to go to the bathroom. George reluctantly pulled away from Chris and got out of bed.

"Sorry, I need to take a quick break."

While the apartment was heated, there was a noticeable difference in temperature outside of her bed. George moved quickly to the bathroom. Her hurry wasn't just due to the cold though, she was also eager to get back to Chris.

Thinking about the situation with Chris, George wondered just how many chances she would get to spend time with Chris until he had to leave. Sex with Chris was amazingly good and despite their past he had been really fun to spend time with. She touched her pussy softly, it felt a littIe tender after the hard fucking it had taken but she couldn't call it an unpleasant sensation. Although George thought that maybe she was thinking too much with her pussy, she decided that she would take as much as she could get from Chris while he was home.

But what then? After winter break was over would that be the end of their involvement, not to be revisited at all? She couldn't accept that. George didn't know what the future held but she resolved to do her best to make sure that Chris would get in touch with her whenever he came back home.

Returning from the bathroom, she was met with the sight of Chris lying in her bed with the blankets down around his waist. His smile when he saw her gave her a small jolt of excitement.

"Did you miss me?"

"Since the second you left." He patted the bed beside him. "Get your hot ass back in bed."

George happily climbed in beside Chris and molded her body to his. The warmth of his body felt really nice and she curled herself slightly over Chris to increase their skin on skin contact. George's thigh touched Chris' semi hard cock and she felt it twitch. She looked up to face Chris and was met with an amused smile.

"Nice and comfortable?"

"Yes, you're so warm." She nudged his cock with her thigh and felt it twitch again. "This thing is distracting though."

Chris shrugged. "Can't help that, having a beautiful naked girl lying on me tends to have an effect."

"Oh well, I suppose I can give you a hand to deal with it."

"Just a hand?"

"Don't get greedy, you should be thankful for whatever I give you." George grinned, she was absolutely going to have his cock inside her again and she wasn't going to wait for Chris to make a move.

She brought a hand over to his cock, wrapped her fingers around the shaft and gave it a soft squeeze. His cock was a little sticky from their combined fluids but far from being put off, it gave George a surge of arousal from thinking how it has got that way. When Chris' cock began to firm up under her touch, she tightened her grip a fraction before moving her hand up and down its length. As she gently jerked his cock Chris groaned in enjoyment.

"Hmm, that's good."

He freed the arm trapped under George and placed it around her back to hold her close, his hand began to stroke her hair and back. His other hand came across to fondle her breasts. Their playful touching soon had Chris rock hard again and George was more than ready to go.

George climbed on top of Chris and pushed her pussy down against his semi hard cock, rubbing her slick entrance up and down his shaft. "It's my turn to be in control."

Chris grinned, placed his hands on her ass and gave it a firm squeeze. Just then they both heard the sound of the front door being unlocked making George jerk upright, her eyes widening in alarm.

"Hey George, I'm back. Are you still in bed?"

George quickly jumped out of bed and raced over to her open bedroom door and poked her head around the doorway. "Hey Grace. I uh. I've got company, I'll be out soon."

"Oh! Sorry! If this is a bad time I can go. "

"No, that's ridiculous. It's fine we're... uh all done."

George closed her bedroom door and looked at Chris apologetically, "I forgot my housemate would be coming back this afternoon. Are you gonna be alright?"

Chris was smiling and he dismissed her concern, "I think I'll survive."

George returned his smile and gathered her clothes to get dressed. She had pulled on her panties and a t-shirt when Chris got up from the bed. It was distracting for George and she couldn't help but watch while Chris stood there naked while he looked around the room for his underwear. His cock was softening but still had an impressive thickness, it was fascinating watching it move as Chris found his underwear and put them on. It occurred to her that if Grace had got home a little later she might have caught a glimpse of Chris' cock herself. That thought made her remember that she had told Grace about the time they had sex at the community centre. Wanting to make sure that Chris didn't get blindsided if Grace said something when George introduced Chris to her, George thought she had best let Chris know what she had done. "uh Chris."

He looked up and when he saw her expression his eyes narrowed slightly. "What is it?"

George bit her lip, "I told my housemate Grace all about how we had sex at the community centre."

Chris' expression relaxed and he nodded thoughtfully. "Ahh, okay. Thanks for letting me know."

She was glad that Chris didn't seem annoyed but she was caught off guard when he advanced toward her. She looked at him questioningly.

"I know how you can make it up to me."

Chris tilted her head up and bent his head down to kiss her on the mouth deeply. George moaned into his mouth and felt Chris' tongue pressing against hers. When Chris slid his other hand between her legs she automatically widened her stance to give him easier access. She moaned again when she felt him cup her pussy in his hand. The warmth of Chris' hand penetrated the thin material of her panties as he pressed his fingers firmly on the lips of her pussy. George gasped and broke her mouth away from his. "Chris! My housemate is here."

He smiled, "So? She knows what we're doing right?" Chris moved in to kiss her again and George couldn't muster the will to stop him. They kissed deeply again and George's reluctance just faded away, her tongue eagerly entwined with Chris'. When she felt Chris begin to firmly stroke her pussy with his middle finger she whimpered into his mouth. George no longer cared that Grace might overhear them having sex, she wanted to feel Chris inside her again. When he released his hold on her head and removed his hand from her pussy George eagerly hopped back onto her bed. When Chris didn't make any move to join her she was confused.

He smirked at her, "What are you doing? I thought you said we were done because your housemate was home."

It took a little for his words to sink in but then George screwed up her face into a scowl at how Chris had played with her. "You piece of shit. Why would you do that? You could have fucked me again."

Chris remained smiling, he then shrugged. "I thought a little teasing would be fun. You can treat it as your punishment for telling everyone about how we had sex."

George couldn't help pouting, "Couldn't you have just spanked me or fucked me extra rough?"

Both of his eyebrows rose. "I'll keep that in mind. If you want, the next time I see you I'll fuck you until you've either had enough or you're senseless." Chris' smile turned into a smirk.

Still more than a little aroused, Chris' offer was very appealing but George couldn't let him and his dumb smirk off the hook that easily. She deepened her scowl and pointed a finger at him accusingly. "I don't think I should let you anywhere near my pussy."

"That's a shame. I really enjoyed your tight little pussy."

Hearing Chris saying that he enjoyed her pussy had George tingling but she made herself act indifferent. "Fine. I guess I'll let you fuck me again. Now get dressed before I change my mind."

When they were both passably decent, George emerged from her room first and headed to the kitchen. There Grace was standing by the kitchen bench drinking some tea, she looked up when George came closer. Her gaze then shifted to Chris and her eyes widened a fraction, her eyes quickly moved back to George.

"Hey Grace."

"Hi George."

Feeling a little awkward, George gestured toward Chris. "Grace, let me introduce you to Chris." A hint of a grin appeared on Grace's face. George then turned to Chris, "Chris this is my housemate Grace."

He gave Grace a small wave, "Hi Grace, it's nice to meet you."

After Grace returned his greeting Chris turned to George, "I'm going to head home. I'll see you soon?" The all too pleased with himself smile made it clear what he was alluding to.

She absolutely would see him again soon but she couldn't give him the satisfaction of appearing so eager. "I'm sure we'll see each other again, I don't know that it will be any time soon though."

Chris' amused expression told her that he didn't buy her nonchalance. He didn't respond though, instead he turned to Grace and nodded. "Sorry this wasn't a proper introduction, hopefully we'll get a chance to talk another time."

Grace waited for a moment after the front door closed behind Chris before turning to George and looking at her intently. George returned her gaze with mock obliviousness. "What?"

Grace rolled her eyes. "I've spent the last few days surrounded by family while you have apparently been getting your freak on with Santa. I'd like to hear all about that please."

"Sorry, I've been asked to not share too much of the details but I can at least tell you what I've been up to."

Grace sighed, "Fine, I'll take whatever I can get."

A little later Grace had gone to take a nap and George was watching some television when her phone started to ring. Seeing it was Anna, George smiled thinking that she might be about to hear about how Anna had sex with Aaron.

"Hey Anna, want to share the good news with me?"

"No good news I'm afraid."

George groaned in sympathetic frustration, "No offence but what's wrong with your boyfriend?"

She heard Anna sigh, "I don't know. Maybe it's something to do with me?"