All Comments on 'Christmas Exchange'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely story

What a heart-warming story. Really sweet.

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 5 years ago
In spite of your chosen name..

Underneath I strongly suspect that you are a bit of an old softy!

Beautiful love story spiced up with a bit of good old fashioned filth.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Tom D

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 5 years ago
Great romantic tale - thank you

Perfectly drawn and wholly believable characters.

Fast moving story which just drew me on and on.

And a Happy Ever After ending

Five stars

Thank you so much

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 5 years ago
I enjoyed this very much

thank you

jaybird8100jaybird8100over 5 years ago
Thanks! I needed this story today! It's perfect! Five stars!

Thanks! I've had a rough Monday and this story has really put a great cap and smile on my face at the end of the day! I've often wondered if there isn't more situations like this in real life. You've done an excellent job with this writing, not too short or too long, just enough sex and a happy family at the holiday time also. Not implying there is any incest either. Just a beautiful tale and a very happy ending. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyable read

I liked the way that Kelly slowly warmed to Nate. Very sweet.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
High Marks

What a well written story. It is certainly appropriate for this time of the year and the holiday season approaching. It reminds me that I don’t know anyone who hasn’t made a few past things in their lives that they wish they hadn’t. Some choices made willingly and others because we had to. Yeah, me to! Loved the way your story was formed and written. Especially the unsettled but happy ending going forth. Five from me. Thank you.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years ago
Great Story

I followed a comment you made on the Forums about your contest story...and read it through start to finish. Very well crafted and emotionally moving. Sorry I missed it when the scores counted, but you earned the best I can give now *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice!

A nice mix of romance, reality, sex, forgiveness, family and compassion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wrapped on the glass of the window

or „be passed the kissing“. I don‘t think that is exactly well crafted, there is some seriously wrong language in this story. Nice story otherwise, except that it is ABSOLUTELY UNNECCESSARY to stress dialogues during sex. Any intelligible reader gets the idea without that.

darkoverlord6darkoverlord6over 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for pointing out the grammar errors I am always trying to improve. I admit passed vs. past is a tricky one and I screw it up all the time. I just missed the first one (wrapped) but I edit my own stuff and I'm not perfect as much as I try to be. The fact that I still scored a 4.84 means I must be doing a decent job of finding the more egregious mistakes. As far as the emphasis, that is a matter of style as far as I'm concerned. It bothers some folks and not others. If I get enough complaints I will do it different, but right now it seems kind of fifty-fifty. Thanks again for reading my stuff.

Flar1958Flar1958about 5 years ago
It s the

Second time as good as the first

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice tale. Could even stand without the sex, a sign of a true creative story

Your a good writer take your time in you plots and character development. The build up to the sex scene was little quick. You could have even shortened the sex scene (of course this is literotica lol). I'm enjoying your stories

tangledweedtangledweedabout 5 years ago
When your story is so good, the mistakes are overshadowed.

I did notice quite a few mistakes in the text of this story, but the characters, dialogue, plot and pacing were so good that they were easily overlooked. Most of us have our pet peeves regarding style and grammar, so when we see those mistakes that normally annoy us pop up in an average story in tends to prejudice us against them.

This is a terrible analogy, but picture your regular commuter sedan without a cup holder for your coffee. Not having a place to put my coffee while driving to work would annoy the hell out of me. Now imagine going for a Sunday afternoon drive in a 1957 Corvette convertible; who would give a fuck about cup holders in that? I know, it's a terrible analogy; I just wanted to compare something average with something special. I love convertibles and they don't get much sexier than an old 'Vette.

Yes, mistakes were made. The story was so good they didn't matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not a writer or a critic

I’m not a writer or a critic but I know what I like. I have read quite a of your stories, this one being one of my favorites. I like some more than others but over all you are a talented writer. As for text or grammar errors they usually just go over my head unless they are super obvious. I hope you continue to write here for a while to come, I enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Reads like a screenplay for a classic movie! Awesome job!

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Neat Story.

This little story is such a great read. Two very enjoyable characters and a happy ending. What more is there. Bravos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved this little story!

Dearest darkoverlord,

Good job! Great story, attractive characters. I'm definitely going to read more of your work.

GG

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the story

It is a wonderful Christmas story! To go from not knowing what to get an unknown girl for a Christmas gift exchange to engaged on Christmas Eve, you did a wonderful job. Nate's description gives him a curly dark-haired head and lightly haired cock, and I expect at his age and maturity he could have a slightly hairy chest and abs as well. At least that's how I imagined him! Well done!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Touching Tale

You told a very beautiful story.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Heartfelt tale

Really a tale that could touch your heart, well done.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 4 years ago
Great story

A lovely story, well told. Thank you for a thoroughly enjoyable read - I shall go back to your story list and find some other goodies. Well worth five stars.

IvyAguasIvyAguasabout 4 years ago
Man's POV

I like reading stories with a man's POV. Good job!

southernreb27southernreb27about 4 years ago
HAIRY CHEST

you can have 1 in your youth but as you get older like the hair on your head it falls out also . my 39 yr old son is all but bald .might be side effects of being pulled back into a pony tail like Kyle Petty. L M A O i'm fixing to turn 77 & have most of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

All I can say is I’ve read almost everything you’ve written. To me the story telling is just more than the sex. The story is amazing. Please another chapter.

jimmyhmmnd@yahoo.com

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 4 years ago

Beautiful Story!!!!

Well done!!!! I loved the story and look forward to reading ore of your suff. Again great work and keep it up!!!!!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great

Lovely Christmas romance. Would be lovely to see they get over that hurdle and it doesn't stop his career. Overall a really cute story. 5 stars

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story,but yet again let down by leaving the story hanging.

Saxons08Saxons08over 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Great characters, and you made their relationship seem very real. The only issue I had was that their love blossomed way too fast for me. When does he find out he is her secret Santa? Beginning of December? That would make the Christmas cookie even around Dec 10. And then a week later (when they don't see each other because they're busy at work), they are in love? Maybe if they were teenagers, but not adults. They barely know each other. The Secret Santa plot can work, but as an introduction. To wrap the story up by Christmas rushes things too much for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have a fine way of telling the tale, and you know when to wrap it up. Thanks again.

Tc

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely done. Thank you.

5+++stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is really good. It is a great example of how opposites attract, and Nate and Kelly were opposite in every way ( even height). What I like is how Nate is non judgmental about Kelly’s past and is willing to accept her no matter what ( even if that means not getting ahead in the company ( firm’s often do not want their leaders dating what they consider “The wrong kind of person.”)). For Kelly not only does she have someone to love and who loves her, but she finally will have a family of her own ( she noted her parents died and she is an only child, and she said “There is no place I would rather be” ( then with Nate and his family)). Again a really good story.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story, thank you very much for posting it. But just like Saxon08 wrote, I think the time frame of their falling in love and acting on it is a bit short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love is or can be blind, sometimes even willingly. Is that a bad thing? Maybe not.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Exceptional story! I enjoyed it very much.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Romantic und Sweet!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is such a Christmas rom/com, should write it up as a screenplay and try to get it made by Hallmark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horror story. A young executive with options is going to be undone by his choice in women and alimony. What would be the expected divorce rate for a stripper. These are unwise romantic decisions. I'm not saying treat strippers like lepers, but nobody is owed a marriage. This whole story is self indulgent revelling in shit. The guy is ruining career prospects for a woman who will never really belong to him. The guy is eating two Ls here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ended too soon!! Kelly turned her life around and for that 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 1 year ago

I agree with mrfriendly8181 - needs a screenplay version!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, I think there is so much more that could be told.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Again, and again, and... still a great read!! Thank you.

storyteller4u2storyteller4u2about 2 months ago

Amazing story, could use a chapter 2, 3, and so forth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...

SIMILAR Stories