Christmas Gift

Story Info
A Christmas special and a bonus.
1.3k words
3.85
12.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanhors
Tanhors
40 Followers

Christmas Gift

This work is not to be copied in part or in full. If discovered being used by anyone but me, or someone I the author have given permission to, that person will be sued to the fullest extent of the law.

This is a work of fiction, none of this actually happened. All characters are at least 18 at the time of anything sexual.

This is all there is to this story, and all there ever will be.

This story was edited by Headitor. Any errors that remain are because we missed them - apologies from us both!

***

It's Christmas morning, you come slowly down the stairs, not really expecting Santa to have brought you anything, except maybe some coal, as you know you've been a very naughty girl this year. As you get downstairs you find, to your surprise, that Santa has left you a proper gift with a note, 'You were very naughty this year, and Mrs Claus has taken a great interest in your adventures. They gave her many wonderful ideas, so as a little thank you I brought you a very special toy.'

Whatever is this toy? You can't wait to find out; the parcel is big, all wrapped up with a bow. The wrapping paper is itself unusual, depicting Santa's elves, but as you look closer you see they are in all sorts of fantastical sex positions. Feeling suddenly excited, you start to strip the paper off your gift, gasping aloud when you find what Santa has wrapped in the rude paper. It's a mechanical sex machine, and its fitted with an even more lifelike copy of your favorite dildo. You grasp it, and it feels strangely warm, pulsing gently in your hand.

You check the machine carefully; there's no power plug, but you do find a remote control with a series of numbers. Pressing number one makes the machine smoothly come to life, slowly pumping the big rubber cock. Pressing 1 again returns it to where it was. You now think you know enough about how it works to give it a try. You pull off your nighty, drop to all fours and back up until the soft rubber crown of that fake cock is just inside your already soaking pussy. Bracing yourself, you press button 1 again, and the dildo starts to pump steadily in and out of your hot pussy, but it's too slow. You press number 2 on the remote and the machine picks up speed. Now you are moaning with every thrust of the rubber cock, but still you want more and press the next button. Moving up a gear, it picks up the pace, making you drop the remote. This is plenty fast, and it's really starting to pound into you. You're already enjoying the fucking you're getting from this machine; you're moaning and groaning, crying out, whimpering and even humping back against the machine.

Then you drop your front down, your tits squishing the remote under you, and making the machine go into overdrive. Padded mechanical arms spring out of the machine and grab your hips holding you in place as it starts to thrust faster than you thought possible, while the cock inside you seems to swell and pulse with a life of its own. All you can do is take it; you soon cum for the first time as your punished hole squeezes on the rubber cock, but still it pounds on. After the drawn-out orgasm, your legs are too weak to support your body, but the machine still holds you in place. Soon you are coming again and again, one right on top of another. You are on the verge of becoming so sensitive that it will hurt but you don't even think about that as you start building up to a colossal orgasm, and as the machine relentlessly pumps into you, you tip over the edge coming harder than you have ever done before.

Suddenly, you feel empty, the machine is no longer pumping you, it has withdrawn and its arms are gently lowering you to the ground, then they are gone as if they never were; it's the last thing you are aware of before you pass out.

When you wake up several hours later you roll over and notice a glowing number seven on the machine. Picking up the remote you see that the number seven button is lit. Looking more carefully at the remote you grin as the numbers go all the way up to one hundred. Below the numbers is one marked 'Random', followed by five colored buttons without labels. You are going to have so much fun discovering your new toy, and you promise yourself you'll leave Santa an especially nice gift next year.

***

Thank you for reading.

Bonus

Ass Massage

This work is not to be copied in part or in full. If discovered being used by anyone but me, or someone I the author have given permission to, that person will be sued to the fullest extent of the law.

This is a work of fiction, none of this actually happened. All characters are at least 18 at the time of anything sexual.

This is not a full story and might end up as a part of a larger story at a later time.

This story was edited by Headitor. Any errors that remain are because we missed them - apologies from us both!

***

What you need is a nice long ass massage, slowly kneading your sweet cheeks, working the muscles all the way from the small of your back to the top of your thighs, just letting the tips of my fingers graze your pussy lips. Slowly working you into a state of arousal and deep contentment, making you want me to stop rubbing your ass and plunge something inside your dripping hole, but at the same time not wanting me to ever stop. I think your ass is too dry; how should we fix that? I know, I'll get it nice and wet with my tongue, slowly licking kissing and nibbling my way around. Giving a kiss hear, a nibble there, and even a nip every so often, soothing away the sting by swirling my tongue over it. Once I've thoroughly licked, kissed and nibbled my way around your ass I'll return to the rubbing, massaging the deep muscles of your ass.

Now I'm letting a little more than just the tips of my fingers touch your lips, and I can tell it's affected you nicely - you are starting to really leak, but still I massage on. I will massage your ass and tease your pussy until you can't take it anymore until you thrust your ass into the air and start wagging it back and forth like a dog in heat. Only then I will mount you, taking you hard and deep, making you cry out with every thrust. I will pound into you like you are nothing more than a bitch in heat. I will pound into you making your ass ripple with every deep thrust. As you cry, scream and moan your pleasure, I will keep pounding into you, and even while your pussy clenches my cock as you cum again and again, I will keep pounding into you. Finally, when I have had my fill and you can hardly take anymore, I will slam in one last time, going as deep as I can and blast my load deep inside your dripping, well-fucked fuck hole, filling it to overflowing, my hot seed dripping from your hole and running over your pussy, before falling to the bed below.

***

Please vote and comment, hearing from my readers is one of the things that encourages me the most.

Thanks, Tanhors.

Tanhors
Tanhors
40 Followers