Christmas Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan softly returned, "I love you Calista, like I love him."

Susan hugged Niki and aimed her in Pat's direction. I watch my beautiful wife repeat what Cali had done. She looked at me as she wrapped her arms around Pat. "I love you!" she whispered to me then began kissing Pat. I had noticed but not acknowledged Susan standing by me. I stood, took her in my arms and held her close pressing her large soft beautiful breasts to me. We kissed.

I broke the kiss long enough to say, "Thank you!" and sat down.

Susan sat on my lap and with her arms around me and we resumed our kiss. Her one hand found mine and she guided it to her breasts. Softly I explored her amazing body. Her breasts were so soft, so wonderful, and so responsive! Her Nipples almost immediately began to puff from the attention! I tweaked and played while we kissed!

Susan pulled her lips back just far enough that I felt her whisper, "There is more to me than my breasts Rik, but what you are doing feels wonderful!"

I can take a hint and let my hand slowly wonder down her almost counting her ribs. I stopped and began circling her navel with my fingers.

There she giggled a little and said "Lower baby! Bring me off like you did Niki!" With that her kissing intensified, becoming much deeper, desperate, and passionate.

I slowly drug my fingers lower moving and exploring everywhere I touched. I heard moans coming from the room. One escaped Susan as I slid a finger down and between the lips of her soft pussy. Her legs draped open further. She willingly allowed full access of her moistening sex. As a finger pushed inside her, her tongue pushed into my mouth. Our tongues began dancing and exploring each other while two fingers, slide deeply in the almost back out. I wiggled them around inside her. I stroked the ribs of her g-spot and the wet walls of that warm pussy.

Susan broke our kiss and her head went back to the arm rest of the small sofa. "Oh, Oh, MMMMMM..."

She looked into my eyes. Hers were on fire! She began running her fingers on the inseam of my pants until she found the outline of my rock hard cock. The most wonderful wicked little grin appeared on her face. I sped up my finger fucking stroking harder while adding my thumb pressure to her clit. She closed her eyes and grasp as much of my cock as she could. She thrust her hips up and began moaning and growling! I kept up the pace and her pussy tightened around those fingers. I kept sliding in and out until she relaxed into my lap.

Susan sat up far enough to wrap her arms again around my neck and plant a deep kiss. She guided my hand and wet fingers to her mouth and licked, then pressed them to my lips to share her sweet nectar. We looked around the room seeing the others engaged much as we had been. We watched and listened. My hand went back to her soft breasts. I lowered my head and sucked each of her nipples in turn into my mouth. I twirled my tongue around each and loved the feeling of her puffy soft nipples!

"Like Cali said, you're about ready to pop too, aren't you?" She giggled a little. "Let's see what we can do."

We looked around and everyone seemed to be just kissing and enjoying the moment of new found freedom.

Susan spoke up, "I don't know about you girls, but I feel just a little guilty. This wonderful man just gave me, like he did his Niki, a beautiful orgasm! But he is about ready to pop! I'll bet you other guys are too! I think we can go to the next level and freely express what we all feel, agreed?"

The room filled with a soft but resounding yes!

Susan returned to my sofa but this time knelt on the floor in front of me. The other girls followed her lead. Smiles and the looks of anticipation were all around. But Cali did what Cali does best and that's showed off just a little. Instead of kneeling down, she moved her feet about shoulder width apart and bent from the waist. Her ass cheeks spread and gave the four of us a picture perfect view of her tight pussy and little puckered anus. She looked around her leg and grinned!

Pat spoke up, "Cali, you should let the big guy see that too."

Susan and Niki turned around still kneeling on the floor. Cali moved to stage center in front of the fire. She was almost bouncing! Then in a moment of seriousness she almost started to cry.

Her voice broke a little as she started, "For a long time I didn't think I was very pretty."

Soft muffled rejection of her statement came from her audience.

"No, really!" Her smile returned, "But I met this wonderful man, Patrick! He loved me and praised me and helped me feel like I was more beautiful than any princess! And he does that every day! Then we met you all. And you helped reinforce that with me. With you I feel so beautiful! I love being naked like this and it just feels natural to me. And, Pat likes me like this!"

We looked at Pat.

He shrugged, "Keep the home fires burning!"

She smiled at him and continued, "He helped my go to the gym and become more fit and well he loves the way I look and is always telling me and showing me and supporting me and well..."

"Go ahead." Pat said.

"No, they'll think it corny." She shot back.

"We promise we will not think it is corny!" Niki started to giggle.

"See..." Cali looked at Niki then Pat.

"Just turn around, "show and tell" he said.

Cali turned her back to us and as she had done next to Mal spread her feet out and bent down grabbing her ankles. Her very, very perfect ass spread giving everyone this time the view of her now glistening pussy and puckered little asshole. We could see her smiling eyes looking around her leg as she held the pose.

"Pat always says I have the cutest little asshole!" she blurted out.

There were some giggles but also applause! Pat rose patted her ass and gently ran a finger up and down the valley between her cheeks from its top to her asshole. There he circled and played of a second. His fingers continued down and disappeared into her pussy. Cali closed her eyes obviously enjoying what she felt. He then leaned down and softly kissed the puckered rose. Cali almost fell but Pat caught her.

"Come here, babe!" Pat took her in his arms hugged her tightly to him and they kissed!

Pat returned to his seat and Susan rose. Cali went to where Mal sat but sat on the floor with her legs curled under her. His hand went to her shoulder where she took his in hers.

"Well, if we are sharing little things and secrets that our husbands love about us..." Susan was taking center stage this time. "Mal loves two things about my body. He loves my nipples and how easily they puff up when I get excited! It has always been a bother to me. Cold, wind, anything makes them poke out. I get so embarrassed. But Mal loves it."

There were sympathetic nods from the girls.

But she continued, "He loves my pussy, well, my clit. It is a little large I think but, He loves it!"

She reached down to her pussy and eased apart the folds. Her clit readily came into view peeking out from under its hood. It was a little taller than most and looked a little larger than Niki's but fit the rest of her. She was herself, taller and a little bigger built than either Niki or Cali, but every bit a beautiful woman. And there she was standing in front of us all spreading her pussy for everyone to see. You would never have known that almost two hours before she was nervous about getting naked.

Niki looked at me and our eyes locked on to each other. No words were needed. She loved me as much as before but was enjoying the new freedom in our intimate little group. She stood.

As she moved front and center she spoke, "I cannot tell you what Rik loves the most about my body. Well, maybe my tits and how they stand out. He loves how they peak at the nipple and completely enjoys sucking and playing with them. I should give in to him more often. But really, he is always telling me how beautiful I am and how he loves every little inch! Maybe I will take Cali's lead and go nude at home more often!"

Soft giggles all around.

Niki continued, "He has wanted me to go bald like Susan and I have thought about it. I don't have much there anyway. But I think what I love the most, and you girls will agree, we've all said it in a roundabout way, is how much he loves me."

She wiped a tear, "We are lucky to have you guys in our lives. I am proud to share this body and add my own beauty to this group of incredibly beautiful women for an incredible group of men."

We applauded her and her comments. Everyone agreed and some toasted her as she returned to Pat. She knelt then bent down a little further and began untying pat's shoes. Her wonderful breasts swinging as she moved. I turned my attention to Susan. She too was on her knees at my feet. She looked into my eyes and removed my shoes, then socks. When those were off she seductively slid up my legs. Her hands led the way and stopped on my belt. Slowly her head tilted back up until our eyes met and I heard and felt the belt come open.

The look in Susan's eyes turned to complete and joyful lust! My fly zipped down then her hands tugged on the sides of my jeans. I lifted my ass off the cushion far enough for those jeans and briefs to slide over my hips. My rock hard cock sprang up straight and tall pointing directly at Susan's chin. She lowered her head just enough to kiss the tip of my waving pole but never lost eye contact. Sexy does not even come close to describing the look, the feeling, the experience.

I rose up again. She let the head slide through her lips. My pants went down my legs in one quick fluid motion. Her hands again slid slowly up my legs relishing each inch until her head and lips were even with my rigid fully attentive waving flag pole! Her eyes met mine for a second then her full attention went below where my belt had been.

I expected s full assault but instead she softly kissed the tip and let it slide part way through her lips. I wanted to grab the back of her head and thrust but held back. I let her have me and wanted to enjoy every second. The head was now mostly through her lips and I could feel her tongue swirling and flicking around it. OH MY...GROAN! One of her hands moved under my ass the other softly massaged my balls. Her mouth slowly began to swallow me.

Half way in, our eyes met and contact stayed there as her tongue, unseen, seemed to go wild licking and exploring tasting her new found meat. I tried to maintain eye contact but as she started to slide slowly, incredibly slowly back up, my eyes closed and I let out another groan. It felt so good!

For a moment I came to my senses and looked around the room. Fire light flickered on the spectacular view of two perfect back sides and the bouncing boobies of Cali and Niki who seemed to be immensely enjoying the cocks of Pat and Mal. I watched them while the other men softly groaned their approval of each little motion they made. I felt Susan's other hand slide under my ass. I was quickly riveted back to Susan! I felt her wet tongue caress my balls and my cock pushing into her throat.

She held it there for a moment while her tongue slowly lapped at the underside of my balls. Gasping for air was all I could do. She slowly let it slide out and again softly kissed the tip. I could only groan out my pleasure. Her eyes again met mine. She smiled while the tip of her tongue lightly toyed with underside the rim of the head.

This she repeated over and over. I didn't think I could get any harder or more turned on! I felt like blue steel pointed at the sky that was being taken in by some goddess! Then she changed pace working up and down the outsides of the shaft licking and kissing while sliding it between her lips. She lovingly and explored until finally she sucked on and licked my balls.

She licked them, sucked them, and caressed my sensitive globes. Then back to easy quick motions up and down the shaft. Sometimes again she swallowed me to the hilt and repeated it over and over again! If my throbbing cock didn't do it, my quickened breathing and breath holding communicated just how close my eruption was. Susan's mouth slid up the shaft and her lips encircle its head.

With a slow sucking movement she brought about half my cock into her mouth and between her swirling tongue and relentless sucking I exploded. Pump after pump ejected hot cum into her waiting mouth! Pump after pump she sucked me into her mouth fucking me with her lips! I pumped again as she moved up and off the end letting me see my cum fly onto her smiling face. Then with our eyes focused on each other and cum sliding down her chin, she swallowed! I collapsed.

Susan smiled wickedly and let me watch her swallow a few more times then she began licking my shaft, cleaning it, loving it. From out of nowhere Cali knelt by her and began licking one side as Susan smothered the other. After a moment Susan stood and I watched her move to Pat, joining my Niki licking and cleaning his cock.

Susan and Niki double teamed him and with a groan he erupted onto the faces of both women! They giggled and set to work licking him clean. After a couple of minutes Niki rose and went to Mal. Cali looked up at me, winked and moved to join Niki. Within seconds they had him thrusting! A few seconds after with a growl he sprayed Niki's face and Cali's hair with his seed. He was spent. But they both licked and kissed his still ridge manhood until Cali patted Niki's ass and came back over and knelt before me.

The women each turned their heads and with a nod from Susan rose and helped us out of the rest of our clothing. Now we were all naked and thanks to them relaxed back into our seats. Cali slid onto my lap and put her arms around my neck. Niki had done the same to Mal. Susan rose and went to the table. There she retrieved some napkins and the rest of the bottle of wine. She passed the napkins to each of the girls as she topped of our glasses.

"Gentlemen, your nectar is precious and wonderful to us! I propose a toast to us all, freedom to share the love we feel for each other, the true gift this season!" Susan raised her glass.

We all did the same. One of Cali's arms stayed around my neck as she drank the toast. I took her glass and watched as she cleaned her face. Some cum she collected with a finger then licked it clean. The rest she wiped away with the napkin smiling watching how closely I was watching her.

"I love cum!" She said with giggle in her voice, "You and Mal taste a little different than Pat, but just as tasty!"

We heard soft chuckles from the group.

"Well, it's true!" She exclaimed.

"I couldn't agree more." Susan smiled back.

With that Cali planted a kiss on my lips and our tongue danced. Her hand naturally dropped to my cock and softly stroked its half rigid length. My hands found her breasts and played with and enjoyed her soft perky round globes loving the form of them. Each time I tweaked or rolled them around she breathed in sharply and intensified her kiss.

We each enjoyed a new partner until we were again relaxed and cuddled in watching the dancing flames. I couldn't help think that we were very close to crossing the last line of the complete freedom. So it was not a surprise when Susan spoke.

"I think I know what we are all thinking. I am going to give it a voice. There is one more line to cross and I want to know what you each think. The truest expression of love is to become one join bodies." She said.

Mal spoke next, "As I said before, there is no one on earth to whom I would trust my Susan except these men. I feel they both agree with me concerning Niki and Cali. We have shown each other this trust and love as we shared closer intimacy. I agree with Susan and feel no jealousy, only love for each of you. The pleasure and feelings of complete shared intimacy is the most honest and truest way we have of showing that love. But I want to hear from each of you."

I looked at Niki who looked comfortable safe cuddled into Mal's arms. Our eye met. She bit her lower lip the mouthed again, "I love you." I puckered my lips and sent her a kiss. Then mouthed, "Love you too!" back. She closed her eyes and seemed to melt into Mal. His hand softly cupped and caressed with her breast.

Susan was the vision of contentment wrapped into Pat who softly stroked her pussy and lazily circled that sensitive clit. Cali hugged in close her hand still softly around my cock. I hugged her in tighter and kissed her head. She looked up with dreamy soft eyes. Our lips met with that same softer than an angel Cali kiss.

"I agree with Mal," I spoke, "I have never felt this close to anyone but my Nikita. This love needs to grow. I'm all the way in."

Niki agreed, looked at me and mouthed again the words, "I love you!" I returned them.

Pat and Cali both spoke together. Cali gave way and said, "You first."

Pat only agreed with both Mal and I but added he had never thought that while holding someone else like he was he could look at his Calista in another man's arms yet feel so content about it.

Cali was at a loss for words but not tears, "Damn tears! I have never felt this loved, this comfortable, this well..." She buried her face in my chest.

I used a single finger to softly turn her face to me. I felt nothing but love as I kissed the tears away. But she buried her face again against me and sobbed a little more.

"So it is agreed," Susan looked again at each of us. "Girls we need a moment."

Cali kissed me then, her tear lined face formed a wicked little grin; she bit her lip and stood. I watched those legs, that perfect ass move to the table. She took a paper napkin wiped her tears, face and then very unceremoniously blow her nose. She looked back at some surprised faces and stuck out her tongue! We laughed as the three of them met again in a small circle, arms around each other and whispered. Finally Niki asked Susan to be the spokeswoman.

Susan spoke, "This first time we want to do something that may not seem too romantic. We want the men to lie on their backs with their heads pointing at each other, like 3 spokes of a wheel, feet pointing out. You'll get it."

Cali walked back to the table. Holy Fuck! She had a nice walk! There she retrieved three large dinner napkins. Susan and Niki left and returned with some blankets. With Niki's help she folded and laid them out. The men watched in awe as they bent over showing us their very perfect asses, ass holes and pussies. We watched their breasts bouncing and swaying with each movement. My erection was starting to build!

The napkins were large enough to make three blind folds as each of we men found out. The women tied them on us then we were helped to lie down on our backs, our heads almost touching. Now that we had no clue of who was touching us the fun began.

I felt as did the others a woman's legs straddle mine. For a moment I could not tell who it was but soon deducted it was my own sweet Nikita. Her breasts grazing my legs gave her away but I said nothing. I felt her soft lips begin kissing my cock which had relaxed to about half mast while cuddling and talking as a group. But what she was doing was quickly changing that.

The kissing and licking and sucking quickly brought me back to full power then it stopped. There was a shuffling sound and some giggling then another set of soft woman's legs settled down straddling mine. She wasted no time her lips slid over the head of my cock and down the shaft. Up and down, up and down again until a wonderful rhythm set up and I felt the head of my cock softly hitting the back of her throat with each descent. "It must be Susan," I thought. But again, the lips slid up the shaft and were gone.

Again shuffling, some "Mmmmms" and a third set of legs snuggled around mine. Her small round pert breasts slid up my legs and her lips encompassed my cock. In one quick gulp I was in her warm wet mouth to the hilt! I nearly lost it right there! Again a rhythm developed and her tongue joined in with lavish licks. She drew me in and then nearly let me exit her wonderful mouth. She stood. I was now rigid, hard and ready. These women knew how to take anticipation to new heights!