Christmas Gifts

Story Info
The ultimate christmas gifts. Three couples share each other.
11k words
4.71
53.6k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. All characters events and places are fictional. This is a work of fiction.

Christmas Gifts

As our tradition had evolved, this Christmas found us, my love Niki and I, Rik, resting on the couches in Mal and Susan's living room. Our simple tradition was to gather and share a dinner together, usually the weekend before Christmas. It had become more and more something we must do as time had moved on. We had shared most of our lives together, camping, boating, vacations and more. I had known Malin nearly all my life. Our wives had become fast friends and when we met Patrick or Pat as we called him and Calista or Cali, it was like we had known them forever too. This year marked our seventh year we had done everything together and the eighth anniversary that the tree couples had met for our Christmas feast.

Dinner was over. Everything was cleaned up. The wine was poured. The fire was bright and warm in the fireplace lighting the room. The multi colored lights on the tree and other decorations added festive accents to the otherwise flickering romantic atmosphere. Three cozy couples sipped wine in silence. It was Pat who finally broke that silence.

"This is practically perfect!" He said.

"I have to agree with Pat." Niki cuddled in a little closer. "This is practically perfect!"

I concurred.

We all watched the fire dance for a moment until Mal almost in a whisper said, "Well, almost perfect..."

He seemed to trail off in his thoughts as he sipped his wine. Susan sat a little straighter reaching for her glass and smiled a winked at him. I could not let the "Well, almost" comment pass unnoticed.

"What do you mean, well almost, Mal? There's a warm fire, snow falling at the window, a few candles and lights are off. It's romantic. We are here with our beautiful wives and among our closest friends. What could make this more perfect?"

"Well..." Mal started but Susan's eyes caught his gaze. They shared a long look until Susan took another long sip of her wine, Mal continued. "If it were perfect, I would have already removed Susan's clothes."

Susan closed her eyes and slowly shook her head.

"Well, I would have." Mal looked at her matter of factly.

"I know." Susan blushed and buried her head in his shoulder.

"I think that sounds even more perfect, romantic and so wonderful!" Cali said dreamily. She was looking back and forth between Susan and Niki.

"I'd join you." Almost in a whisper Niki added her head still on my shoulder.

"Really?!" Susan looked directly at Niki. And again she said, "Really..."

"Well, I'm just saying..." Niki raised her head but was cut off by Cali.

"I'd join you too, Suz." Cali had perked up as she joined in.

The other two men were probably thinking what I was, that things really could get better! But like me, were afraid to say a word. Wisely we let the women take the conversation. This would be their idea. But our smiles were giving us away and Niki noticed.

"They must think it is a good idea. Look at those smiles!" Niki looked at each of us and led the gaze of the other woman to do the same. I started to say something but Niki gave me a soft "shhhh".

"I'd be too, well shy, embarrassed." Susan had cuddled in closer to Mal, his arm wrapped around her.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed of, your gorgeous girl!" Cali was serious and she was right. These three women were beautiful and looked amazing all the time.

"I don't know, it's, it's ... Susan hesitated.

"Really, I'd join you." Niki didn't hesitate and neither did Cali.

"Suz, were all friends, it seems somehow right. I can't explain it, so yes I'd join you too, really!" Cali had also sat up but took a long sip of her wine as she peered out at us over her class.

Again Susan started with, "It's, well, things like this can ruin friendships and I would never do anything to hurt or make any of you jealous or even the least bit uncomfortable. I just wouldn't."

"No jealousy here Susan. It seems natural to cuddle with our hubbies here and I think we are all perfectly comfortable with each other." I felt Niki's poke as she finished, my cue to say something.

I was the first man in the group to speak, "No jealousy here, just good friends becoming closer, sharing beauty. If Niki is comfortable and this stays with us, I am ok with it too, no jealousy."

Cali rose and filled our glasses as she went from person to person we all agreed there was no jealousy and we're all comfortable and even a little excited. She filled Susan's glass last.

"You're an amazing woman and good friend. You and Niki, you are as close to family as I have. No jealousy, no competition, no problems, only love, support, excitement, acceptance, seems natural to me to be with all of you. I have wondered why we have not tried this before now. Really, we've all been in swim suits, bikinis, this really isn't too big of a step. Well, ok, it's a big step but...We are all dressed about the same so we can just take turns... maybe I'll just stop. If you're ok, I am too." Cali sat feeling a little embarrassed and cuddled back in with Pat who kissed her and held her close. She curled her legs on to the love seat leaning closer against him.

Mal held Susan close and gave her a big loving squeeze. "If we are serious and going to go on there is one thing we need to do first."

Mal stood and walked to the hallway and stopped. There he adjusted the heat and in a moment we heard the soft blow of the vents letting more heat into the room. He raised the comfort level in his home allowing for what ever happened next to happen in comfort. Then he crossed the room, turned the dimmer on the lights just a little and added some light to the room. Now standing in front of his wife and took her by the hands helping her to her feet. This time he took her in his arms and held her tight in a loving reassuring hug. He placed his forehead on hers and they looked deep into each other's eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

She nodded, "Just a little nervous."

After unwrapping his arms from around her Mal held her face in those strong hands. Kissed her and moved his hands to the buttons of her blouse. Carefully he undid the top two and stepped back.

"It's up to you Love." Mal sat down.

"Niki..." Susan said.

"Whatever you want and whatever you do, I'm in." Niki was breathless in her response.

Cali said a soft, "Me too."

With that Susan began at the third button and undid them each in turn. She then unhooked the top of her skirt and pulled the bottom of her blouse out from where it was tucked in. She continued until it hung open. She stopped, bit her bottom lip slightly and looked at Cali, then Niki who both wore reassuring grins. For a moment we had only a glimpse of her white lacey bra. With a small shrug and a tug she helped the blouse slide down one arm, then the other until she held it in her hand.

The candle light and the fires flames flickered on her skin giving her an almost unearthly glow. She then ran the zipper down from the top and side of the skirt and let her skirt drop to her feet. Stepping out of the skirt that now lay crumpled on the floor she took the few steps to reach Mal and held the blouse out to him. Mal taking her by the hand stood and escorted her back those few steps. Both were now in the center of the square space created by their large three sided sectional sofa where we were all seated. Mal bent down and retrieved it the skirt then walked over to a nearby chair and hung both the skirt and the blouse over it.

Mal stood there facing her for a moment admiring his lovely wife then in a few steps took her into his arms and they kissed. Susan backed away from him as he let her go. She made the motions to begin removing her bra. But Niki stood and stopped her.

"My turn." Was all she said.

Susan was led by Niki to Mal and she sat on his lap, legs up on their section of the sofa and her arms around his neck. Again they kissed. Niki took her place. Niki had on a sweater and jeans. With both hands she grabbed the bottom of her sweater, winked at me, then over her head it went. Her wonderful blond hair flew in all directions landing in a soft curled mess but her smile and eyes seemed to glow in blazing flickers. Everyone chuckled a little and the tension that built as Susan undressed seemed to vanish.

With her eyes fixed on me she slowly swayed her hips and lowered the zippered front of her jeans. The opening revealed the white of her panties. As she moved she slowly turned around until her back was to us. Her thumbs in at the sides she pushed the waist band over her hips. Then the slow gyrations and a little more help from her thumbs quickly allowed the pants to fall to the floor. She looked as though she wore next to nothing. Well she did! The small strap of her lacey white bra and tiny thong bikini panties almost disappeared in the dim light. Her skin and perfect ass reflected the fire light and brought a soft applause of acceptance. She turned to face us and bowed!

I moved as to stand but Cali was up and across the floor to Niki. They hugged and Cali led her to me where she, like Susan, sat on my lap, arms around my neck. All attention went to Cali who had begun unbuttoning her blouse as she swayed. Slow like Susan before her until it was sliding down her arms and her light grey lacey bra came to view. She tossed the blouse to Pat and in almost the same moment the skirt pooled around her ankles. She stepped out at our applause and acted out a little curtsy. Again, it was Susan's turn and the moment of truth.

Cali took a couple of steps to Susan and held out her hand. Susan took it and rose to her feet. With her in hand, came to Niki. Together the three of them stood in front of the fire arms around each other Cali spoke.

"No jealousy, right? She said.

"Right!" they answered to each other.

"No judging, we're all beautiful, but different, right?" Cali continued.

"Right!" they answered again.

This time Cali looked at each man stopping on her own Patrick.

Turning back and in a whisper said, "Then I have a naughty idea. Let's let the guys finish the job. We each have two items, bra and panties. One husband gets to remove one item each but not your own man. He gets to choose what the others remove."

The girl's eyes went wide but flashed with excitement. They agreed. Susan took center stage again explaining the idea as if we hadn't heard. We listened and again agreed that no jealousy, only love and excitement existed between us. With that Mal choose Pat to remove her bra and I got to slide off her panties.

Pat stood and first gave Susan a little hug. She buried her head in his chest for a moment and he must have whispered something to her as she nodded and looked up in his eyes. He reached behind her and unsnapped the bra and slid it down her arms. He then stepped to her side presenting her to us. Her large soft wonderful breasts rose and fell as her breathing went slow and deep. Pat took his place with Cali and I stood.

I took Susan in my arms with a loving reassuring hug then dropped to one knee. I hooked my fingers in the waist of her panties, tugged them out and sliding them down her legs. I motioned to Mal to take her hand and steady her. I made sure she stepped out of them then gave them to Mal. He did as Pat had done and took a step to Susan's side presenting her to us and our applause. Mal took her in his arms, a kiss, and a hug then escorted his perfect beautiful nude wife to the couch. She resumed her position on his lap with her arms around his neck. It was Nikita's turn.

I stood and took my Nikita by the hand and led her to the center of attention, gave Mal the gift of her bra and Pat her panties then took my seat.

Susan moved without making any attempt to cover up. Mal stood and took a deep breath. He took Niki in his arms, kissed her on the top of her head. His hands went around her back and found her bra. A few long seconds later it was unhooked and slid down her arms. He, as we had done with Susan, stood apart and presented her to the group. Niki's breasts were about the same size as Susan's but stood out firm and proud! She blushed but her smile was as bright as the fire light! She looked around the room and stopped on me. I mouthed the words, "I love you!" She whispered, "I love you too!" back.

Mal took his seat handing me her bra. Pat stood and gave Niki a hug. He went down on a knee and looked up at her, then at me with a nod. I stood and took her hand. He hooked and gently slid her barely there thong down. She held on and stepped clear of them as Pat gave them to me. He stood looked at her, then at me and smiling took his seat with Calista. I held out my Niki's hand and stood by her.

"Spin!" I said.

She blushed looking in my eyes and turned around slowly letting both the fire light and the eyes of our friends dance across her perfect body. I escorted her to our spot and she, like Susan with Mal, sat on my lap. Her arms wrapped around my neck, pulled me to her and we kissed. My hand lightly slid up and down her legs. She parted them and only breathed deeper when I began to lightly stroke a finger up and down her pussy. Calista took the floor as Pat gave Mal her bra and me her panties.

Mal gave Cali a big hug and a loving kiss on her head. He held her by her shoulders and moved back just a little. He smiled as he unhooked and slid off her bra. He paused a moment and looked her straight in her eyes. Again he took her in his arms and placed another kiss on top of her head. I had not realized how much this big guy loved each of us until I had witnessed how much he loved these women. He stood back and to her side presenting her amazing athletic firm body to us.

She smiled to the soft applause as Mal kissed her hand and gave it to me. I hugged her gently then went down on one knee. Pat was already there holding her hand as I lowered her panties and she stepped out of them. I stood but couldn't help giving her another hug. She buried her face in my chest for a brief moment then I stepped away. Pat presented her to the group for our applause and they took their seats. Niki got up as I came to her but quickly reclaimed my lap again throwing her arms around my shoulders. We looked at the others who had wasted no time giving in to passionate kissing and steamy petting.

I covered my Niki's lips with mine while my hand started at her side but she guided it to her breasts. We let the passion over take us like the sounds of moans and kissing had take over the room. I squeezed, fondled, brushed and tweaked her perfect breasts forgetting about and not caring about the others in the room. Our mouths tried to devour each other. Our tongues danced and explored like we hadn't done in a long time. This experience had freed us again as some long lost passionate excitement returned flowing over us. My hands wouldn't stop running up and down her over and over again re-exploring, kissing and loving her.

She spread her legs wider welcoming my touch. Here I easily stopped to lightly explore her soft moist sex then up and down her legs again. Her hand rubbed my hard cock through my jeans. I finally got over feeling a little self conscious and pushed one, then two fingers into her pussy.

We broke off our kiss and she flung her head back on the cushion. Her hand on mine, my fingers thrust in and out of her wiggling and stroking! She let loose grunting and moaning until the full orgasm shook her! Niki looked up at me eyes glowing in the fire light. I brought my finger to her lips and she greedily licked and kissed them. We heard a soft applause and just giggled in response.

"That was beautiful!" Susan said. She rose and went to the table where she picked up a fresh bottle of wine. She stood as Mal opened it. Tasking it from him she said, "You know, the longer I am nude with you the more natural it feels."

She went from person to person filling glasses. She acting natural even a little exhibitionistic making sure we all saw her beautiful body. She even spread her legs a little giving clear view of her smooth bald pussy not caring that we were all looking directly at her taking in the beauty of her swaying breasts, wonderful shape and.

"You know," She continued, "I thought at the beginning I would feel so self conscious. Calista and Nikita are younger, more fit, but I feel so natural, loved and warm. I love being nude with you. I propose a toast, to shared beauty!"

We all raised a glass, "To shared beauty!"

She moved back to the couch and Mal, sat then laid down on her back her head on Mal's lap. Cali spoke next.

"I have never felt so free!" She pushed Pat's hand to her pussy and moaned a little as he stroked her there.

She continued, "No jealousy right? I love my man, my Patrick, but what if I wanted to show Mal or Rik how much I, well, love and appreciate them, their love their friendship? I think they were trying to do that while we undressed but didn't know what or how to return the feeling. Know what I mean?"

Niki chimed in, "I follow you, keep going."

Cali stood walked to Niki put an arm around her, "I guess what I mean is, if I wanted to give say, Rik a big hug and a kiss would you get jealous Niki?"

"No, I don't think so. Go on." Niki helped her continue.

"Well..." she stammered a moment. "If we love and trust each other, what's the difference between kissing Rik or Mal on the lips or on the hand or somewhere else? And why can't they kiss us?"

Niki rose and put an arm around her. The two of them stayed together like that for a moment.

Niki spoke, "On his cock, Cali?"

Cali lowered her head like she was doing something bad. She had the demeanor of a little child caught and about to be scolded.

Cali blurted out, "He's about ready to pop Niki! Suz! The only way I know to truly thank my man is to love him, deeply passionately, give him this body, fuck him, love him and bring him pleasure any way I can! How do I thank Mal and your Rik for loving me?"

Tears were running down Cali's pretty face. Susan had joined them and put her arm around Niki and Cali.

"Your serious aren't you Cali?" Susan softly said.

Susan looked up at each of us. She looked deep like she was looking into our souls.

"You know what this means? Can we love amongst friends? Can we really share each other without jealousy or judgment and keep this just among friends?" Susan's voiced her concerns turning to her man, "Like Cali, I have never felt so free." She paused, "Mal?"

Mal was kind of the leader, the big brother. He and Cali had developed a very close and special bond almost from the moment we met them. Well, all of us had. Mal thought for what seemed like a long time. Finally he spoke.

"There is no one on earth to whom I would trust my Susan except these men. No other people I care for as much as I care for each of you here. That is why I could allow Susan to be free and give you the gift of her perfect beauty. The only way I could accept this same gift from your Nikita, Rik and your Calista, Pat. Sharing this love and accepting this love is serious. Like Susan, I do not want anything breaking the love and bond we all share. If taking this further and sharing this bond we have in a more physical way makes us stronger together, I agree with Cali, with Susan. I think we should. As long as this makes us stronger and is kept within our loving group." Mal stopped and the room fell silent.

Cali broke into the moment. She kissed Susan on the lips and hugged her. Then she kissed Niki the same way. She then took a few steps and sat on Mal's lap. Draping her arms around his neck she moved in and began kissing him. Susan looked on for a moment. She watched with a loving smile and eyes that had a look of care or love.

Cali stopped for a moment and whispered "thank you" to Susan.