Christmas Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niki voice was almost a whisper, "That is a beautiful sight! They think we are beautiful! Look at those hard cocks just throbbing for a fuck!"

Giggles all around.

Susan spoke next, "Which ones need protection. Mal has had an operation and can fuck all night without getting you pregnant."

Niki chimed in, "So has Rik."

"Pat needs one." Cali kind of giggled.

I heard a package rip as Susan said, "Ok, you get the honors!"

Again giggles. None of we men knew who "you" was.

This time I felt knees settle on either side of my torso. It wasn't Susan her voice rang out.

"Rule number one and the only rule, until we take off your blindfolds, you cannot use your hands. You have to leave them at your sides, hands tucked under your legs. Just leave everything to us. Ok?" Susan's instructions were simple.

Three men's voices sounded in agreement.

Legs settled next to mine. A hand reached, well slid across my torso and fingers circled around my cock. Warm pussy lips slid up and down the tip as she stroked herself with it. Then soft and slow she settled down. There she rested. I moaned out. I felt lips on mine. A soft kiss, but I still couldn't tell who it was. She rose on her legs and slid up my cock, then softly back down. With each thrust she slowly increased the speed. Was it the blindfold or just the whole anticipated experience, I don't know, I had never made love, fucked like this! It ended too soon.

The legs left my sides and soft shuffling sounds were heard again. Legs returned to my sides and a hand found my aching cock. Warmth enveloped it and slow rhythmic thrusts began. With in 3 or 4 thrusts she set up a wonderful steady action and I arched to push into her each time she descended. This was different than the first, steady, mature, purposeful could it be Susan. Who cares! Wonderful didn't even begin to describe her warm velvety soft pussy! Again, it ended too soon. She slid off and the legs were gone.

There was more shuffling, a little more giggling, a lot more exclamations of how incredible these hard cocks were and how ready they were to bust!

The third set of legs cuddled in next to my sides. The hand found my flag pole waving and ready to mount. The pussy lips felt moist and she let me enter but just the head. Her hips gyrated swirling my cock head around and around those soft lips. She descended so slowly almost unperceived down my manhood. Around and around her warm wet pussy patiently swallowed me until finally her groin met mine. She let out a long soft "ahhhhh".

She pushed a little harder and I met that push with my own until I was balls deep and a full thrust was achieved. There she stayed. I flexed my kegel muscles and began throbbing and moving my cock inside her. She responded with more gyrations and began a slow sensuous lift back up. We repeated this several times.

Her slowness didn't last. We sped up. My ability to hold back was wearing off and my body was beginning to involuntarily thrust into her. Her body betrayed her as her pussy began to contract around my cock's thrusting. She moved her hands to mine and our fingers intertwined. She leaned down far enough for her breasts to lie against my chest. Susan's marvelous full soft breasts!

She pressed her lips against mine as her pussy pushed down hard. My thrust rose hard to meet her and we drove my cock as deep as it would go, balls deep. Her kiss was urgent! She pushed up wither legs and her pussy rode up the shaft until the tip of my hard tool was just inside those wonderful wet lips.

She came down with a hard thrust but I met her with my equally intense upward push. Her tongue drove into my mouth! I sucked it in further! She let go of my hands for just an instant and her body rested on mine. She pulled the blindfold off and dropped it. Her hands again found mine and her body rose but went rigid! Her pussy contracted as her hips went up then slammed down!

"God you feel good!" Susan's whisper was almost inaudible!

I started to answer but she covered my lips with hers and tried to suck the life out of me! At the same instant her pussy went tight, oh so tight! I lost it right there and thrust up hard lifting her with me. My cock convulsed, pumped and exploded ejaculating squirt after squirt of cum into her tight pussy. Her pussy contracted repeatedly trying to milk each and every drop of cum from my balls. Finally the pumping and convulsing stopped and we both relaxed. She melted into me.

Susan stayed there a moment and we were looking into each other's eyes. Her smile was big, wonderful and well, amazing! I must have looked the same we both started softly giggling at each other. She sh, sh, shushed a few times and we tried to stop but it was hard to stop. Our situation hit us when we began hearing moans and grunts coming for the other two couples fucking their hearts out next to us.

I moved and patted her signaling to let me remove my still very hard cock from her pussy but she shook her head "no".

"Oh, leave it! You feel so wonderful!" she softly whispered bending close to my ear as she pushed her pussy all the way to balls deep again.

I didn't complain. She felt just as incredible! I let go of her fingers and she let herself lay onto of me. Her body was wonderful and warm. Her hands moved going around my neck with her arms resting on my shoulders. I moved my arms up and rested my hands on her back. I began running them up and down her back softly caressing her. She returned with kisses to my neck and collar bones.

I ran my hands further down and cupped her ass cheeks. Her tongue flicked at my neck. My fingers began running up and down the beautifully soft crevasse of her perfect ass and between those soft cheeks. I ran up and down feeling her little puckered asshole slide past until I dipped a finger into per pussy with each run. She met the exploration with a raised ass and finally a soft, "Play with me Rik...mmmm!" murmured into my ear.

That time I ran down her with both hands. One dipped into her wetness and returned to her ass. The other stayed and dipped in and out of the wet soft folds. The first one circled her anus transferring some of our combined wetness to her pucker. The middle finger of that hand pushed on the ring. She pushed back and relaxed. It slid in. Susan breathed out and seemed to melt even further into me.

"Oh my, Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck!" She whispered over and over.

I softly slid that finger in and out of her ass. Finger fucking that hole with love and lust! She wiggled a little but let me have her ass and pussy with my fingers. I kept this up listening to her breathing get heavier and heavier. The moans around us were rising in volume and changing to hissing and verbal exclamations of happy orgasms in progress.

Susan lost control repeating, "Fuuuuuuuuuuck" over and over.

My cock was throbbing inside her. I could feel my finger run in and out like I was double fucking her. Her pussy tightened again and clinched around my cock hard. She was in the throes of another orgasm. Her ass hole also tightened and pulsed around my middle finger. I just kept sliding it in and out while gripping that incredible ass.

She stopped about the same time as the others stopped making noise. The other two blindfolds were taken off and each of the women relaxed on top of their respective mate. The mystery fuck was over and evidently a huge success.

We all laid there for a few moments letting the women decide when this really was over. I heard a soft slap on the ass next to me and Cali rolled off Mal and stood. That was the cue. We each followed Mal's lead. Susan, Cali and Niki each hugged us, kissed us and then returned to their husbands with more hugs and kisses all around.

Susan looked around the group again and made an announcement. With a little smile in her voice and a hint of seriousness said, "I think it is break time."

Everyone agreed. The girls went off the bathroom to "freshen up" and we stayed there, picked up blankets and helped Mal organized some light refreshment. When the women returned we had some food, drink and the rest of the pie. We each gathered up a little snack then returned to the lounger and the fire. We sat, talked and giggled together, old friends.

Chapter 2

The conversation quickly turned, as you might imagine, to nudity, sex and our group. We all agreed that this was incredible but didn't think any ground rules were needed, except that we each keep our new found freedom within the group. All the girls agreed that they would be without clothes around their own homes much more as well as each of our respective homes. The men readily agreed with that and that we would be joining them most of the time too!

Cali dripped a little whipped cream on a breast. Pat looked at her and began licking it off. This soon turned to licking her other places and soon he was on his knees head between her legs with her hands going through his hair. I looked at Niki and she smiled back. I sat my plate down and Niki's legs spread wide open. Her foot rested on Susan's leg. She wanted this!

Mal wasn't about to be left out and was quickly kneeling as Susan's legs went wide like Niki's. Cali saw this and her legs stretched out too. Their legs over lapped and pussies were open and enticingly beautiful! Each guy began licking, kissing and loving his beautiful woman! We kept this up for several minutes, at least until the girls were all running fingers through hair and beginning to make lusty moaning sounds! I got a wonderfully naughty idea and reached over and tapped Mal.

"Kiss down her leg and get Pat to do the same. Let's trade!" I said.

Mal grinned and tapped Pat. Pat looked at him kissing his way down Susan's leg toward him and me doing the same in Mal's direction. He caught on quick. When we each reached their toes and after giving those pretty little piggies loving little kisses, I started with Susan's toes. Mal started on Cali and Pat crawled over to Niki's. We each wasted no time in loving our way down those sexy legs and lapping at the fountains of precious nectar.

The girls were moaning and giggling with glee as we licked, kissed and explored them. It was both wonderful and erotic! I kissed up and down Susan's folds. Licked those soft pink petals and pushed as deep as my tongue could reach over and over. Her squirms and moans were getting raspier. The other two ladies joined in lusty chorus! Susan hit the high note when I sucked her wonderful sensitive clit into my lips and bathed its tip with soft flicking licks.

I gave her lots of my loving attention until I felt Mal pat me from the side. Reluctantly I left her pussy and began little kisses down her leg. Moans of "Oh..." and "Mmmmm..." were heard as we each left for the next precious lady. Like before we each gave a little attention to the feet that have walked with us every day. I have never thought of how my woman's feet go so unappreciated yet carry her to help me so much. I'll remember to give my Niki's feet more attention.

I moved from Susan to Cali and kissed my way again to heaven. This time I took more time kissing her leg. Those well defined stretched out lovely legs! I kissed slowly up her thigh listening to her moans grow in intensity! When I came to the soft skin of her inner thigh and close to her pussy I began kissing and lapping at it. Her fingers gripped the cushion and I felt her ass tense up.

Niki was almost squealing and Susan was beginning to growl! Cali was about to be ravished! I pulled my head back and our eyes met. Hers were full of the lust of anticipation reflecting the fire light. I gave her a wicked smile and covered her little pussy with my mouth. She grabbed my hair as I pushed my tongue deep between those wet lips lapping and exploring her. My hands had been on her legs but one I moved under her ass which she willingly raised. A finger pushed into her pussy wetting it. I moved it across the bridge of skin between her sex and her cute little asshole and with a gentile push slid it in.

She let out a muffled screech but I didn't slow down. Stroking her pucker in and out and continuing the tongue assault on her pussy she began to writhe. I had to hold her down with my other hand to continue. She let go of my hair and grabbed the couch. She tensed up. I pushed on her with my mouth and fucked her with my tongue and finger. She began bouncing. Like I had done with Susan, I changed tactics.

My lips sucked on her little hood and my tongue found her button like clit. I sucked and flicked my tongue while moving my thumb into her pussy. My hand was fucking both her precious holes while my lips and tongue kept up the assault! She arched and then collapsed onto the couch. I lapped her flowing juices savoring her, loving her, enjoying her. I hadn't paid much attention to the others or even what was happening to me. I finally stopped licking Cali with a few tender kisses to her inner thighs and mons.

When I leaned back and straightened up I realized I was rock hard like my two comrades! The ladies were smiling incredibly lusty smiles. Susan pushed off the couch joining Pat kneeling then leaned the couch cushion. She looked incredibly lusty.

"Fuck me!" was all she said.

Pat needed no more motivation. We watched as he lined up and sunk balls deep into Susan's ready, willing and wet tunnel. He took her by the hips and began greedy thrusting in and out. This was pure fucking! I watched with awe for a moment until Cali knelt by my side. She kissed my cheek.

"Fuck me baby!" She leaned over on the couch.

I moved in behind her and like Pat had done, hands on hips, lined up and pushed balls deep into heaven! I looked over at my Niki. She and Mal were on knees in a loving embrace and passionate kiss. I was reminded of the work by Rodin "The Kiss". But she too took the same pose the other two had and with a nod in my direction Mal sank deep into her wet velvet and began pumping her.

I banged away like the others until a thought struck me, "condom!" I froze for a moment then looked at Pat.

"Condom!" I said.

He froze too. Then laughed a little and pulled out. Susan smiled but bit her lip looking back over her shoulder. Pat stood and with his cock bouncing as he almost ran to the table, found the packs, ripped and was back happily fucking Susan with renewed vigor! I grabbed a handful of Cali's hair. She arched her neck and back then looked back smiling! We fell into a nice rhythm and she pushed back matching my thrusts. It was wonderful! We spent a good 5 minutes just like that. The sound of happy ass and ball slapping was all around until someone said switch!

"Switch to what?" Cali blurted out between grunts.

Susan with a giggle grunted, "Any...un...un...thing...un...un...goes!"

"Mal," Niki grunted, "69!"

Looking back she bit her lip. He smiled and pulled out. She knelt up and patted the couch. He was there and on his back in a heartbeat. She mounted him and lowered her ass to his face. He must have attacked immediately. She arched her back and threw her head back while flipping that luscious blond hair everywhere and hissed out a long "YESSSSSSS!"

Cali let out a grunting, "Oh... just... keep... fucking... me!"

I obliged!

Susan and Pat watched us for a moment. Then she had Pat move back. She slid on to the couch and spread her legs.

He smiled and said, "Hell yes!"

On his elbows, Susan's hand guiding the rocket home, he sunk into her. They both moaned. We were all fucking, sucking and otherwise content sex fiends for the next little while.

Cali grunted out, "Switch positions! Get up there and lay down!"

I pulled out and she stood. I flipped onto the couch on my back and she mounted me with her back towards me. Once she was back on and I was again deeply in her she leaned down on her hands and began pumping up and down! I had the most glorious view of her beautiful back and ass! She does have the cutest asshole you have ever seen! And she was an incredibly fuck! She went up nearly all the way, then down! Her rhythm was strong and getting faster! But the sight of her like that was unbelievably awesome!

The sounds of lusty wild sex were everywhere. It was easy to tell we were all getting close to a grand finale! Cali was first. She grunted then held her breath. I felt her contract. Her pussy latched on to my cock like it would never let go! She came smashing down with every muscle she had and pushed against me. She slumped forward onto her forearms. Her cute little asshole was contracting and moving with each strong pulse of her gripping pussy. Watching and feeling that pushed me over the edge again. I tightened up and that wonderful tingling sensation pulled at my balls and groin.

She looked around rather sheepishly with that impish smile of hers and lifted up and off. I rolled onto my side, back to the cushions patting the area in front of me. She moved onto the floor and crawled to where our eyes met. She pushed up until her breasts were just resting on the couch. Those soft eyes looked into mine. She closed them and gave me another sweet softer than an angle Cali kiss! The kiss ended too soon but she spooned in against me. My arms wrapped around her and I softly rubbed her breasts. She pushed back cuddling in while we watched the action around us.

The next to explode was Pat. Cali giggled. His face scrunched up and went red. He drove is meat into Susan and stayed there pushing for all he was worth! Susan responded and pushed back. Both grunted out in strong mutual orgasm until he collapsed on top of her. She wrapped her arms around him and held him there. Finally she patted his ass and in a moment they were also spooning.

They watched Niki and Mal with us. These two were into 69! Niki loved cock! Mal loved pussy! I don't know who was devouring whom, but Niki was face fucking Mal like she had never sucked cock before. And Mal was her equal in every way! Niki pushed up with her hips and began to shake but it didn't stop her from swallowing Mal balls deep. He pushed against her tongue lapping and began shaking too. A moment later they both relaxed. Niki knelt on the floor and Mal collapsed on the cushions.

Niki held out her arm to Mal and said, "Come here, lover!"

He sat up and they hugged and after a little moving around Niki rolled onto her side facing out like Cali and spooned into Mal. We all looked around and started to laugh!

"I think we were all ready to take this to the limit!" Susan said.

We agreed. It was going to truly be a Merry Christmas and