Family Holiday

Story Info
Mike and Lucy go on holiday with their parents.
12.3k words
4.75
82.6k
149
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike lay back in bed toying with his cock, deciding whether he needed a wank or not. He certainly wanted one, he'd missed out on his usual once a day (at least) routine yesterday, but did his need outweigh the sheer practicalities that were stopping him? Those practicalities were his twin sister, Lucy, sleeping quietly in the bed next to his. He'd woken up in their shared holiday villa room at first light and had been awake since, going over in his mind the events of the last year.

It had been a good year, his first at Bristol University studying engineering, he'd enjoyed the studies, passed his exams, made it onto the university second XV at rugby and had returned home looking forward to a summer break. He'd been surprised earlier in the year when his parents had offered to pay for him and his sister to go on a holiday to Spain for a couple of weeks, but had initially balked at the suggestion that he'd have to share a room with his sister. They'd not had a family holiday abroad for some years and the suggestion certainly was an attractive one.

It wasn't as though they didn't get on, as twins they'd been close all their lives, going their separate ways a little at school, but both still enjoying each other's company, even through the awkward teenage years. He'd missed her when she went off to University in Newcastle, and although they had seen each other during the vacations, he felt they had grown apart a little.

She was the opposite of him in many ways, she'd elected to go down the Arts route at university, studying History of Art, and wasn't particularly sporty, although she did take after her father in that she was a fairly talented golfer, receiving county level coaching whilst still at school.

Golf was actually one of the reasons why they were here. His Dad at 46 years old was a very keen golfer and liked to play as often as his conscience would allow him whilst on holiday. He'd entered a few open competitions during the two weeks they were away and had also found a parent/child competition for him and his daughter. Lucy had resisted at first, she'd not played a lot during her time in Newcastle, and considered herself too rusty, but the lure of a nice course and the prospect of the sun on her back had persuaded her.

They'd travelled yesterday, arriving late afternoon, just in time to unpack, explore a little, have some drinks and dinner and flake out in bed. The villa was quite nice, actually very nice Mike had to concede, just two bedrooms, a master room with an en-suite and a smaller room with good sized twin beds. They also had an en-suite with a shower. Outside there was patio surrounding a small pool, the whole thing quite secluded. The town and beach were no more than a five or ten minute stroll away.

Mike would have liked a holiday with his mates, a boys' holiday, drinking, clubbing, hopefully with some sex thrown in, but for sheer luxury he had to admit that where he was now had a cheap hotel knocked into a cocked hat. The only problem was going to be the lack of privacy with his sister in the same room. He did enjoy a morning wank when he woke up, and often at night as well, and he didn't really see a way at the moment how he was going to get either. He could go in the bathroom, but aside from the lack of comfort it wouldn't take long for his sister to realise what he was up to.

He was stirred from his reverie by a voice from beside him, "Morning Mike, sleep well?" Mike stopped playing with his cock, hoping that she had not seen the bed covers moving, and disclosed that he had, then posed the same question back to his sister. "Yes, pretty well, but it did get a bit hot in the night, I know we've got air conditioning but it seems to be a choice of noise or cooling." The wall mounted air-con unit did work, but as Lucy had said, on anything other than low power it rattled away quite noisily.

"Mind if I go in the bathroom first, I'm dying for a wee?" Mike acquiesced and watched his sister slide out of bed and walk across the room. She was dressed in a loose tee shirt, down to mid-thigh and he assumed she had some panties on. She was tall like her mother and had a very trim figure with medium sized breasts. That was going to be one compensation thought Mike, at least he'd get to see some tits on the beach and perhaps, who knows even get a look at his sister's. Whilst he'd always tried not to perv on his sister, he couldn't help trying to get a look down her tops. The best he'd seen was a whole breast firmly encased in her bra once or twice and a flash of panty.

His hand went once more to his cock and he wondered if this was going to be his only opportunity, but his hopes were dashed when she reappeared and got back into bed. "It's probably going to be easiest if you use the bathroom first in the mornings as you take less time, then you can dress and I'll go in while you can go and greet the day!" Mike had to agree it was the most logical way of approaching it and grumbling good-naturedly, got out of bed and went into the bathroom. He showered, briefly tugging on his cock, but ultimately went unsatisfied.

He emerged, a towel tied round his waist, to see Lucy looking admiringly at him. "Wow, Mike, you've certainly filled out this past year, you could almost pass for a hunk if you weren't my brother." She slapped him teasingly on the backside as she passed, quickly scurrying into the bathroom and shutting the door. Mike dressed and found his way downstairs where his parents were already up and preparing for breakfast.

His mother, Sarah, smiled at him, "Morning Mike, didn't have any problems sharing with Lucy did you?"

None that I could share with you, thought Mike as he advised her they'd both slept well despite the inefficient air conditioner. "Yeah, we've got the same problem," admitted his father, "we'll just have to sleep naked!"

"Colin!" admonished his Mum.

"Come on love, they're adults now, they know what goes on."

"Yes, but we don't have to discuss it over breakfast."

Breakfast was just cereals from the welcome pack left by the agents, but welcome all the same, and once Lucy had arrived, her hair still wet, they tucked in discussing how they were going to spend the day, deciding finally that they were all going to have a pool day. They cleared up and returned to their rooms to change into their swimsuits, Lucy allowing Mike in first. He picked a sun lounger and spread himself out on it, starting to cover himself in copious quantities of sun cream. "Shall I do your back son?" his mother's voice came from behind him.

"Thanks Mum." He turned and saw his mother in her swimwear for the first time for several years. She looked very attractive he thought, no, gorgeous was the correct word, She was wearing a black one piece with high cut legs and orange highlights at the side emphasising her trim waist. Her legs were long and shapely, ending up at a pert bum. His eyes were drawn to her breasts, pushed together by the swimsuit creating a lovely cleavage. "Wow, Mum, you look great." He complimented her.

"Doesn't she just?" his Dad chimed in, "Lost some weight and toned up magnificently."

"Why thank you kind sirs. May I say what handsome hunks you both are as well?"

"Who's a hunk?" asked Lucy emerging in a bright red bikini. She had a very similar shape to her mother, but with the advantage of youth. Her stomach was washboard flat, leading up to two stunning looking breasts. Mike looked at his sister wondering how he'd missed her developing into such a lovely woman. She'd always been pretty but now..... His cock stirred and once more he wondered how he was going to get through the next two weeks.

They finished putting the sun cream on and settled down, enjoying the feeling of the sun on their bodies. They dozed, read, swam and chatted all morning and at lunchtime left the villa in search of something to eat which they found in a small restaurant nearby. Mike and his Dad had a couple of beers, the two girls sticking to Coke. It was getting hot when they returned, Mike's parents and Lucy deciding to follow local custom and have a siesta. Mike thought he could still sit out, but found that even in the shade it was too hot and retreated indoors, seeking out his room.

The door was ajar and he entered quietly in case Lucy was asleep. He saw her lying on top of her bed, having laid down a towel first, she was on her back, one foot drawn up, having the effect of opening her legs wide. He could see the gusset of her bikini and his eyes were drawn to it, imagining what lay beneath. He knew what he was doing was so wrong but he couldn't help himself, as he pulled down his shorts and pulled out his cock, stroking it into a full erection. He crept closer to the bed, taking in her whole body, then back to her crotch, then her breasts.

Just as he was getting into it she grunted, then sighed and turned over on her side. Quickly he fell onto his bed, concealing his cock from her as he heard her mumble, "Is that you Mike, couldn't stand the heat eh?"

"No," he replied, as he allowed his prick to return once more to its flaccid state.

They returned to the pool later in the afternoon, staying there until the sun cooled right down, then showered and changed to go out in the evening, finding a nice bar then restaurant. Their parents decided to return to the villa, but Mike and Lucy opted to explore the nightlife for a while, wandering through the streets, stopping once or twice for a drink, taking in the atmosphere. As they headed back to the villa, Lucy tucked her arm in Mike's both enjoying the comfort of their closeness.

As they walked they saw many couples, clearly in love, arms round each other. "It must be great to be in love like that, sharing their experiences, their thoughts and feelings," Lucy remarked. "Do you think Mum and Dad are?"

"I think they are, it must be different after all those years, but the way they look at each other sometimes tells me they are."

Mike was in bed first and Lucy emerged from the bathroom, getting into bed and turning off the lights. Mike lay on his back, his mind wandering randomly when Lucy asked, "Mike, can I ask you a personal question? Are you a virgin?"

"No." he answered, "although I've only done it the once. I was at a party and hooked up with this really attractive girl. I couldn't believe my luck when she dragged me into a room and we started kissing then fondling each other. She slipped her knickers off and I put it in her. It was a bit of a disaster really, I only lasted about a minute, then we got up and basically, she went off with someone else." He paused for a minute. "What about you?"

"No, I lost it after the end of year ball. I'd fallen in love with this boy and we'd set it all up. We'd booked a hotel room and I thought it was going to be a wonderful romantic experience. Instead he got a bit drunk and basically just rammed it in me. It hurt like hell, then he came in a couple of minutes and went to sleep. We did it again in the morning but it was just as bad. Then he just ignored me."

"I'm sorry to hear that Lucy, it's different for a man. I hope I wouldn't treat anyone like that. One day you'll meet someone and it'll be perfect. You'll see. Night Night."

Mike woke, once more to a hard cock. He looked over at Lucy's bed and saw she was watching him. "I'm sorry if I went too far last night, but I've never really had anyone I could talk to like that, I know everyone thinks girls are totally open with each other about that sort of thing, but they're not really. Can I ask you something else?" Mike nodded. "Is it true that men always wake up with a stiff willy?"

Mike spluttered, "Well, yes, I do certainly."

"Is it hard now?"

"Yes."

"What do you do with it?"

"You do ask some awkward questions! I normally play with it."

"You mean you masturbate? Every day?" Mike nodded. "So do I." confided Lucy. "When I wake up I'm usually all warm and cosy and I start to play with myself and usually get myself off. Have you done it since you've been here?" Mike shook his head. "Me neither. Shall we do it now?"

"What do you mean? Wank in front of each other?"

"No silly, just do it in our beds. There I'm doing it now, I've got my hand down between my legs."

If it had been possible for Mike's cock to be harder it would have, but the thought of his sister masturbating had really excited him. He started to stroke himself, initially trying not to make the bed covers move, but found it impossible and just let himself go. He closed his eyes and pictured his sister and mother by the pool, those fabulous bodies, their legs, bums and tits, then he remembered his sister the day before, legs akimbo on the bed, her pussy only concealed from him by a few layers of cotton.

With a cry he came, catching the spunk erupting from his prick in his other hand, feeling it spurting out hard and wet. He opened his eyes and looked over at his sister, she was on her front, her hands underneath her, humping her hips up and down, then with a cry she stiffened and collapsed down flat. Sheepishly she looked at him, grinning, "Well that's broken the ice a bit."

Mike grinned back, "Sorry I've got to do something with this," and he slipped out of bed, holding his cock, his other hand cupping his spunk and staggered into the bathroom, leaving Lucy staring at his rapidly disappearing boxers.

Both sensed that something had changed between them, yes they'd been close before, but now they had shared something intimate, something that made them feel like the lovers they had seen. Their Mum noticed it as they came into breakfast. "What's up guys, you look like the cat that's found the cream?"

"Nothing Mum, just happy to be here, that's all," replied Mike. "We thought we'd go to the beach today if that's OK with you? Are you coming with us?"

"No we thought we'd stay by the pool again," she replied. "You enjoy yourselves though, will we see you for lunch?"

"Probably not, we'll grab something independently."

They set off for the beach, setting their towels down on the sand and putting their sun cream on. Mike couldn't help but stare at all the bare breasts he saw round him. Lucy noticed and remarked, "That'll help you out next time you need to, you know..." She mimicked the male masturbatory movement.

Mike grinned, "As though I didn't have enough with you and Mum! Oh sorry, I didn't mean...."

"Is that what you think about?" asked Lucy, "Me and Mum?"

"Yes," he replied sheepishly.

They settled down for the day, swimming and soaking up the sun, managing to find a grove of trees where they could shelter during the heat of the day, putting their towels down and dozing for a while. When they came to, the beach was starting to fill up again and they lay there for a while, but finally the sand and noise got a bit much and they started to make their way back to the villa. There was a side gate and rather than going through the house itself, they took that.

The gate itself was wrought iron and Mike started to press down on the latch when he suddenly paused. "What's up Mike?" asked Lucy.

"Shush, I think Mum and Dad are sunbathing naked." Lucy peered round him and could see the two sun loungers, both of which had swimming costumes hanging from them as though drying.

"They've probably put spare ones on," said Lucy, "but let's give them the benefit of the doubt and go back through the house making a lot of noise." They did so, banging the door behind them and calling out that they were home. As they emerged onto the patio they saw both their parents, dressed in the previously hanging garments, looking very sheepish.

"Had a good day, dears?"

"Very, thanks. You?"

"Yes, really good."

Mike and Lucy were lying in bed that night, just preparatory to turning the light off, "Mike, do you think they still do it?"

"What? Sex? Of course they do. They're probably at it now."

"No, we'd hear them wouldn't we?" Both drifted off to sleep images of their parents having sex floating across their brains.

When Mike woke the next morning all was quiet in the bed next to his. Despite their "agreement" the previous day he was still a bit wary about openly masturbating when Lucy was there, so he stroked himself as quietly and unobtrusively as possible , finally cumming into some tissues he had placed strategically at the side of his bed. She appeared to be still asleep so he slid out of bed and into the bathroom, doing his business and showering.

When he came out, the towel wrapped around his waist, Lucy was awake, her head propped up on the pillow. "Have you....?" He nodded, "Why didn't you wait for me?" Without waiting for an answer she clearly started to masturbate, the bed covers making rhythmical movements. Mike stood there, transfixed, true he couldn't see anything other than what appeared to be a ferret under the bed covers, but nevertheless he found he couldn't move. He just stood there, his hand squeezing his still soft cock through the towel as his sister stared at him, her face a picture of concentration. The covers started to move above her chest and he could imagine her hands playing with her breasts, her fingers toying with her pussy and he was just starting to get hard when she cried out , "Mike!" and screwed her face up tight.

After a short while she opened her eyes, "A gentleman always lets a lady cum first. Just don't forget it." She slid out of bed, her tee shirt rumpled and as she passed him on the way to the bathroom she handed him a wadded up lump of material. He opened it and saw a pair of panties, damp to the touch which he brought to his nose and sniffed slowly, realisation dawning. She'd been naked under the tee shirt.

They settled into a sort of routine, most mornings they would masturbate, usually at the same time and Mike had quickly learned that Lucy had two sorts of orgasm, the earth moving type when she'd grunt and groan, breathing heavily, usually cumming with a cry, and the more gentle toe curling orgasm, accompanied by little squeaking sounds like a mouse. They had started by staying in their own beds, but Lucy had surprised him mid-wank one morning by getting into his. She didn't touch him, but lay beside him, their bodies almost touching in the narrow bed, as she pleasured herself. She said she like it much better when she was close to him.

They would normally go to the beach, their parents seemed to like being alone by the pool, Mike could hazard a fair guess why, but they hadn't actually caught them since that first day. If it were not too hot then Mike and Lucy would stay on the beach for siesta, but on hot days they repaired to the villa, careful to make a noise as they approached.

The end of the first week was the first of their father's golf days and they'd agreed to keep their mother company by the pool. They were on their loungers when their mother appeared dressed in a yellow bikini, which showed off the beginnings of her tan. She started to cover herself with sun cream, doing her arms, legs and stomach when she stopped and turned towards them. "Look, I hope you don't mind, but your Dad and I, well we don't tend to wear much when we're sunbathing, so please don't be offended." With that she undid her bikini top and shucked it off revealing her breasts. Mike stared, looking at his mother's topless form. They were the same colour all over, he noticed, no tan lines and her nipples were a darker colour, about an inch or so across. They didn't sag much and Mike thought they could have belonged to a woman ten years or so younger.

He watched as she covered them in sun cream, then offering the bottle to him asked him to do her back. He stood up and conscious of his growing erection tried to hide it. He saw Lucy smirking out of the side of his eyes, but his mother either didn't notice or chose to pay it no attention as he rubbed the cream into her back, trying to ignore the swaying breasts just within his eye line.