Christmas Group Play

Story Info
Friends come together to play on Christmas.
1.7k words
3.18
8.3k
4

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beginning of the tale occurs right before Christmas, a season of celebration. I was asked by Marianne if we were going to throw our friends a party. I eventually gave my approval after considering and examining our budget, and we then started to get ready. We looked at the situation and determined we could invite approximately 30 to 20 people. Using a method I learned in college, we invited about 45 people, estimating that roughly half of that number would accept. We live in a small apartment with two bedrooms, one of which I use as my computer room.

Marianne, who had the day off the night before the party, made the hordervs and the mix while I decorated the flat. completing the tree's final details, positioning the in the right places all throughout the place. Since it would be very casual, I just showered, shaved, and changed into a pair of jeans and a sport shirt as the hour drew near. In contrast, Marianne went all out, donning a black sheath dress, stockings, 4" spike heels, a powder blue garter belt, and—much to my delight—neither a bra nor underwear.

Around 8 o'clock, people began to arrive, and by 10 o'clock, about 25 people had arrived. The drinks were. Around eleven o'clock, the crowd began to disperse, leaving only Bill and Lori, a few couples, three single males, Lisa, and I. We were all in one of "those" moods this evening, and the girls seemed particularly "randy" at the time.

The three single guys Bill and Lori and one other couple, a lovely redhead and her husband George, were left behind when some of the women saw where this might be going, grabbed their spouses, said good-bye, and fled. To continue, Lori grabbed George by the mistletoe and pulled him in for a kiss. As George caressed one of her breasts, Lori, not to be outdone, moved her hand down and began to feel his manhood through his pants. This caused George to break off the kiss, and he appeared quite startled. He then moved over and finished his drink. Eva then pulled me close to the mistletoe and we began kissing. She broke the kiss and sipped the drink when I pushed a hand up, this time putting it beneath her top and stroking one of her breasts through her bra.

Once more, it was Marianne's turn. She grabbed a tall black man who was single and led him to the mistletoe where she began kissing him. He moved his hand down the front of her dress and massaged her breast. She then moved her hand to his crotch and massaged his manhood. He then moved his hand down her leg and up under the dress. When he encountered the hose and garters, he stopped and broke the the kiss and sipped his beverage. Lisa laughed at his response. Next, Lori brought one of the other single males to the mistletoe. The kiss began, but this time as he touched her breast, she moved closer and massaged his manhood to match him, He took off her top, revealing her bra-covered breasts, and what a bra it was—a cutaway black lacey bra that showed off half of her nipples for all to see. She appeared excited because her nipples were erect and looking for more attention, but this move distracted her and she broke off the kiss. She made the one-drink payment. Eva then took hold of Bill and proceeded over to the mistletoe where they began to kiss.

He moved to caress her pert breasts as she kissed him. She responded by caressing his manhood, but Bill countered by unbuttoning her blouse and, to our surprise, revealing her breasts, which were not covered by any bra. She then countered by unzipping his pants and yanking out his dick, which was unexpected, so Bill broke the kiss and paid the price. Marianne took the hand of one of the other available single guys, moved to the mistletoe, and gave him a passionate kiss while he massaged her breasts and she stroked his dick through his pants.

He then reached down and gently pushed the hem of her dress up beyond her stocking tops, revealing her pubic hair. He pushed her closer to him, and to everyone's surprise, he gently moved the head of it up between her legs, coming very near to entering her. Not to be outdone, she unbuttoned his pants and pulled his dick out of them while massaging it. Marianne had to pay the price because this breached their vow to kiss. Once more, Marianne was the next to leave, but this time she grabbed the nearby black man and lowered the mistletoe onto the couch. She sat down on the couch with the black man and they began kissing; despite their best efforts, they didn't break the embrace. When he lifted the dress to reveal the crotchless pants she was wearing, she unzipped him and massaged his penis. Later, he shifted and put the black snake up to her vagina and eased it in. We all watched as Marianne began to writhe and move her pelvis up and down, easing the monster in.

Eva walked up to me and put her arms about me after she had already grabbed Bill and had his penis exposed and was worshipping it with her tongue. Looking around, I see that Lori has moved, unzipped one of the other men present, grabbed him, and was giving him a lovely head job while she was taking it from the black man between her legs. Marianne was giving oral homage to the two engorged dicks in front of her while having Bill, George, and one of the other guys on her, one in her pussy. Eva was touching me; I began to pay attention. I leaned in and gave her a passionate, deep kiss since I've had a thing for redheads for a long time, and she did not disappoint. She reacted by flicking her tongue across my teeth and yanking my bottom lip into her mouth so she could bite it.

When I lowered my hands and took off her blouse and skirt, I was shocked to discover that she was sporting a silky, lacey black garter belt that was supporting her black hoses and finishing with spiked heels. Her lovely breasts' underside caught my attention as I proceeded along her neck. I ease down to the pubic hair line, the target of my attack, while continuing to flick my tongue, nibbling her rib cage and belly. I could not help but approach her succinct pussy as I tugged the soft down with my lips as I got closer (by the way, she had naturally red hair).

I inserted my tongue gently into the slit I discovered there to aid notice the lubrication I felt and heard her groan with anticipation and pleasure. In order to honor the pleasure totem there, I moved up and used my lips to draw her pussy's lips together. I continued up to the clitoris. I continued to kiss and nibble my way up her body after a while of savoring her womanhood, and she reached down to massage my dick and eased it into the next position. territory I had just honored so highly. Her eyes immediately rolled back in her head as I walked in, and she moaned.

Until we both fell over in a combined ejaculation, we moved in sync. Looking around as my member softened and slipped out of her, I saw Marianne with Bill in her mouth, George now in her pussy, and, much to my surprise, the black man pushing his member into her asshole. Marianne was in complete extasy, even kissing the black man. She was in complete sexual nirvana, despite the fact that the men had to coordinate their motions to keep her in. When Eva and I crept over to Lori, we discovered that the man who had been entering her from behind was actually doing so through her asshole. Lori was paying consideration for both the man who had been in her pussy and the man who was standing behind her.

We had done this, but I had never saw somebody enter. Marianne in her shithole. I moved under Marianne with her and watched as Eva moved her mouth up to Marianne's pussy and began eating her. After a short while, I stroked Eva's chin, moved her face over, and gave her a passionate kiss while tasting the cum in her mouth. This caught Eva completely off guard, and she claimed that no man had ever kissed her after having oral sex with anyone, much less with other men cum there. We all enjoyed the pleasure of the three women there as the evening went on, and later the three guys left, leaving the three couples here alone.

As we talked about how much fun the evening had been, we learned that George and Eva had been wanting to try something similar for a long but had no idea how to go about it. The party looked to be the perfect opportunity to do so. George and Eva were able to explore new possibilities as a result, and it appears that we have made exceptional pals. We all gathered one more time before departing, and I got to experience the same delights that Eva experienced that night. Knowing that Marianne and I would have another round after the others had departed, I paid close attention to her hollowed pussy lips and eased out what come I could from her before doing the same with Lori. Early in the morning Lisa and I went back to the bed and had one more round of sex. This time, I had the pleasure of watching the cum come out of her pussy, observing the cum stains on her stockings, and savoring the wonderful aroma she and other people left on her body.

George and Eva have now joined Bill and Lori and Me and Marianne. Eva is just as adventurous as Marianne, Lori, and myself, and George is another Voyeur like Bill and I. We have shared many enjoyable moments together. both here and out at the club.