The Quiet Beach Shop

Story Info
Bored twins make a new friend over the summer.
4.1k words
4.54
18.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nuh-uh. No way. Not happening."

"Oh come on! It's not like we haven't done it before!"

"That was a one time thing!"

Xander crossed his arms, glaring suspiciously at his twin sister. "Seriously?"

Alex quickly grew flustered, color rising in her cheeks. She tried to focus on stacking mugs on a display shelf, avoiding further eye contact with her brother. "Whatever. Three time thing. But that's still three too many. Someone could have walked through those doors at any time!"

"Sure didn't stop all the noise you made each time." Xander teased, moving behind his sister to take a handful of her ass and giving it a firm squeeze. He patted her butt a couple times before walking away and finding his spot behind the counter.

"Shut up!" Alex snapped. She gave an exasperated sigh, trying to refocus on her work. Of course that momentary groping had certainly stirred something within her.

Xander snickered to himself, leaning forward and resting his elbows on the counter. He held his chin in his hands and shamelessly ogled his sister. Despite being opposite sexes, the two twins were still nearly identical. They were both around 5'7"--much to Xander's dismay--with rather scrawny figures and pale skin despite being on the coast all summer. The two of them each had gray eyes and short, ash brown hair. Alex wore hers up out of her face in a tiny ponytail, while Xander's was too short even for that. While Xander was stuck matching his sister's miniscule height, Alex had to deal with a chest comparable to her own brother. Despite their personal insecurities and their tendency to bicker, the two were still close. Very close.

"Think of it this way." Xander said, breaking the momentary silence. "We're on, what? The 26th most popular beach in the country? On the very edge of that already unpopular stretch of sand. It's late August. Peak season is over. I'm still convinced that Uncle Kent hasn't stepped foot in this store since he put us to work. And it's not even 9:30. No one's gonna come in."

Alex groaned, throwing the now empty cardboard box onto the floor at her feet. She glared at her brother and stomped her way behind her counter so she could stare him down directly in front of him. "You're lucky I love your cock." She grumbled. She dropped to her knees and undid his shorts. One hand reached into his underwear to wrap around his cock while the other pulled down the front to release. "Jesus, Xander, how are you this hard already?" She closed her eyes and planted a few sloppy kisses along his base. His pubes tickled her nose lightly. She took a deep breath, inhaling enough of her brother's pheromones to make her moan softly against his cock. She closed her eyes and wrapped her lips around his tip. She pressed her tongue against the underside, letting her drool coat the sensitive head. She hummed softly, starting to bob her head up and down the first couple inches.

Xander watched his twin storm up towards--and quickly go down on--him with a wide grin. With where she was kneeling by the counter, she was invisible to anyone who might have walked into the store. But there was no way that was going to happen. He kept the entrance to the little souvenir shop in his peripheral vision, though. Just in case. He put a hand on Alex's head, encouraging her to take more of his cock into her mouth.

Alex had one hand holding the base of Xander's cock, the other resting on his thigh. She gave a low, quiet moan against him as he pushed her head down. His eagerness was cute and arousing, sure, but she also wanted to take her time with this sort of thing. She glared up at him, only to be met with that stupid grin on this face. She rolled her eyes before closing them again. Her grip on his cock's base tightened slightly as she picked up her pace. She bobbed up and down on enough of his cock that the tip prodded at her throat. Every few times she took his cock into her mouth, it went a little too deep and she would gag. It was equal parts uncomfortable and exciting--though for Xander it was just exciting.

"Agh that's it..." He groaned, petting Alex as she moved her lips up and down his cock. He watched her focused expressions, oblivious to the aroused irritation his sister housed as she sucked him off. He checked the store's entrance through the corner of his eyes briefly before going back to looking down at his sister. Then the fact that he saw someone approaching the store kicked in. "Shit!" His startled jump pushed his cock farther into Alex's throat than she could handle. She gagged and pulled herself off, coughing.

"What the fu-" Alex was interrupted by Xander jumping into customer service mode.

"H-Hey! Welcome." He cleared his throat. "Have a look around and... woah." He got himself a good look at the young woman who had just entered the shop.

"Hm?" She was already looking at the souvenir mugs Alex had set out earlier, and turned to give Xander a curious look. She was around their age, with a light, even tan all over her slender body. She was tall as well, sporting a fair couple of inches over both twins by the looks of things. Most exciting to Xander was the fact that she was wearing no more than an aqua bikini top and denim shorts. She was a total beach babe!

Alex was well hidden behind the counter, so she didn't see the gorgeous girl walk in, but she could tell someone had entered the store, and she was on the verge of panicking. She knew this was going to happen, but she gave into her lust anyway, and now she had to figure out a way out of it. She spotted a paperclip on the floor in front of her. Perfect.

"Ahah!" She declared, standing up from behind the counter, holding the paperclip up triumphantly. "Seriously, we need to get more of these things so I don't have to look all over the floor for them. Oh, hello. Welcome in." She said, facing their first and only customer of the day. Her eyes widened ever so slightly, and flicked up and down the woman's body. "Woah."

The blonde giggled, approaching the counter. "Wow, you two look almost exactly alike. Twins?"

"How could you tell?" The two said in unison, casting glances at each other. They shared a familiar smirk before Alex looked down and saw her brother's cock, still hard, and just hidden behind the counter. She bit her lip, her cheeks flushing.

"Anyway!" She said, clapping her hands together, and looking back at their customer--a no less pleasant sight. "Can we help you find anything?" She looked up and down the customer's body once more, focusing on her slim waist, full chest, and very enticing lips.

The bikini-clad babe looked between the two siblings, smiling coyly. "Hmm... maybe." She said, strutting up to the counter, her eyes on Alex. She couldn't help but wonder about the pale girl's figure beneath that loose fitting t-shirt tucked into those shorts of hers. She placed her hands on the counter, leaning over it. Her face came closer and closer until she stole a kiss from Alex.

The dark-haired girl's eyes went wide when the stranger suddenly kissed her. She blinked a few times, unmoving as their lips pressed together. Just a couple seconds felt almost like hours until she closed her eyes and leaned in slightly. "Mm..."

The stranger smiled into the kiss, leaning in more and quickly adding her tongue into the mix. She panted softly, mewling playfully into the mouth of the girl she had just met and was now making out with. She pulled away with a content sigh. "You totally taste like cock." She said, grinning. She glanced down to see Xander's cock in full view behind the counter, still glistening slightly in his sister's saliva. She gasped, somehow smiling even wider. "Oh my god! You were sucking off your twin brother?!"

Xander was too stunned watching the two girls kiss all of the sudden to answer. He was spacing out in the direction of the space the two women shared despite having separated now.

Alex, in the midst of her shame and embarrassment, still managed to scoff at her perverted brother before defending herself to the stranger. "No, No, not at all!" She insisted, waving her hands in front of her. "I mean. Maybe. Can we talk about what just happened?"

The other girl laughed. "It's fine, it's fine!" She assured. She chewed her lip, looking down at Xander's cock, then up at the two siblings. "Can I watch?" She asked softly. "Join?"

Alex and Xander looked at her with shock, confusion, and arousal. "... Huh?" They both said.

That playful grin returned to the blonde's face. "I'm not hearing a no." She cooed, prancing around the counter and falling to her knees beside Xander. "I'm Cleo, by the way." She said, before wrapping her lips around his tip and bobbing her head up and down. Her eyes were locked onto the boy's, her gaze full of smiles despite her otherwise occupied mouth.

Xander was still shocked, and now little grunts and groans were all he had to say to this enthusiastic greeting. "A-Agh... Xander..." He managed to reply.

"Alex..." His sister half-whispered breathlessly. Was this what Xander felt watching her and Cleo make out? Intense arousal with a twinge of jealousy?

After sucking off Xander for a minute or so, she pulled off of his cock with a gentle gasp. "Do you two have anywhere more uh... comfortable?"

"We have a mattress stashed in the back." Xander quickly replied.

Cleo brought back the sunny grin of hers. "Of course you two do. Lead the way."

Xander, not at all bothering to put his cock away, grabbed a key from under the counter, and marched towards the back door. Cleo followed close behind, with Alex a few feet after. She closed the door behind them as Xander led their new friend between inventory shelves in the concrete corridor to an unfurnished mattress just laying in the back corner.

"Shady. I like it." Cleo said. She leaned in and pressed her chest against Xander's back. "Let's get comfortable." She whispered into his ear, lifting his shirt up, and pulling it off after he lifted his arms for her. Standing together now, it was clear that she had a couple of inches at least on the twins in terms of height. Once Xander was topless, Cleo undid her shorts, and shimmied them down her hips to reveal a bikini bottom that matched her top. "Lay down." She encouraged.

Xander followed along, but not before he could remove both his shorts and underwear and recline his naked body along the dingy mattress. He laid back, propped up on his elbows, one leg drawn back, his hard cock as erect as can be, waving slightly in its upright position as if to beckon the two women over.

Cleo hummed in excitement crawling onto the mattress and resting on her front. She took the cock in her hand and peppered kisses along its side before giving it one long lick and taking it into her mouth. She hummed and mewled contentedly, a natural cocksucker as far Xander could tell. Cleo's eyes held Xander's gaze as she bobbed up and down, refusing to break her friendly eye contact.

Alex pressed her legs together, watching her brother hook up with a girl he had only just met, and she had kissed just moments earlier. She wasn't going to let herself be left out for long. She undid and lowered her shorts, pulling her top off of her body. Her skinny figure wasn't nearly as smooth, tanned, or curvaceous as Cleo's but she was still a pleasant young woman to look upon. Wearing nothing but a pair of gray boyshort panties, she joined the two on the mattress.

Cleo wordlessly moved aside, giving Xander's cockhead some short, quick bobs, swirling her tongue around the tip while Alex planted sloppy kisses along its base. She had never had to share her brother like this before, and wasn't quite sure how to go about it. Cleo released Xander from her lips to kiss and lick along the side. Alex took this as her chance to suck on him herself. She closed her eyes and bobbed her head, pressing her tongue against his shaft and prodding at her throat. She let out a surprised moan when she felt a finger press over the crotch of her panties. Cleo had decided to multitask.

"F-Fuck... holy shit this is... agh..." Xander managed to tear his eyes away from Cleo's near hypnotic gaze to watch his sister join them on the mattress. The two mouths playing with his cock made his head spin. He had never felt harder before in his life, and felt like he could spurt any second. He clenched his hands into fists, panting heavily, grunts and groans mixing in with his labored breaths.

Alex pulled her mouth off of her brother's cock with a heavy sigh, shivering and mewling as Cleo's finger continued to tease her. After finding her clit, she gave it a firm, teasing press. Alex moaned out in surprised pleasure, only for the blonde to take her hand away. "Can you take my top off for me?" Cleo asked before going back to kissing all over Xander's cock, stroking up and down the slick member with her hand.

Alex gulped, running her eyes down Cleo's figure. She knelt up and reached over to untie the strings of her bikini around her neck and back, and pulling the article off of her chest. She couldn't get a clear view of Cleo's tits from this current position, but she could reach around and feel just how soft and squishy they were. She hadn't been able to play with any boobs beyond her own humble bust, and was a little surprised at just how heavy they felt in her hands.

Cleo moaned against the side of Xander's cock. Now she was really getting into it. She bobbed her head on the hard cock some more, moving quickly and eagerly. She took more and more of his cock into her mouth until she was sliding her lips up and down the entire length, expertly taking him deep into her throat over and over again.

Xander's soft, pleasured groans grew louder and more sudden when Cleo started deepthroating him. "Holy- Fuck, agh!" He shivered in pleasure, his hips lifting up against her mouth.

Cleo knew exactly what was coming. She pulled her mouth away, not taking her eyes off of Xander for even a second as she quickly stroked his cock in her hand, focusing her twisting wrist on the sensitive head. He gave a final warning groan, and she closed her lips around his tip to accept his load. Each spurt of thick, warm cum shot out of him and directly into her mouth. After taking it all, she pulled off, keeping her lips closed and smiled up at him.

Xander, still trying to catch his breath, gave an awkward half smile in return. "Holy shit..." He exhaled. He let out a tired chuckle, hoisting himself up into a seated position.

Cleo hummed happily as she kneeled upright, now able to show off her nearly naked body for the boy she had just blown. She turned to the right, allowing Alex to properly ogle her as well, while also admiring the other woman's body. "Hmmm" She cooed through closed lips, leaning in to give the dark-haired girl a kiss.

Alex jumped a little bit, not expecting this from Cleo, but quickly leaning into it. She gasped into the kiss as both their tongues reached out for each other, suddenly sharing the mouthful of cum the blonde had been holding this whole time. The two women passed the seed back and forth. Alex mewled and moaned as the sheer eroticism of the exchange made her mind fog over. Cleo found the reactions adorable and happily moaned along.

Xander's jaw was slack at the sight of his sister and their new friend playing with his cum in their mouths. His cock was slowly softening after the powerful orgasm, but he still wasn't satisfied. As soon as he could get himself hard again, he would be back for more. Fortunately, with the view he had, that wouldn't be a particularly tall order.

Cleo and Alex continued to indulge in each other's mouths along with the load of cum that was gradually growing more and more diluted with all of the saliva they were exchanging. The blonde pushed her pale friend down onto her back, their lips still pressed together. She collected as much of Xander's cum from Alex as she could before finally pulling away from the kiss. She gave the same closed-mouth smile she had given Xander earlier. Then, she parted her lips, the cum slowly drooling down to Alex, who obediently opened her mouth to accept the offering and quietly swallow it.

"Good girl." She whispered, licking her lips.

"Fuck..." Xander exhaled from the other side of the mattress. He held his cock in his hand, gently stroking the soft member while it still recovered from the earlier blowjob.

Cleo looked back, noting how Xander somehow wasn't again sporting a aging hard on. "Hm. Tough crowd." The blonde quipped with a playful grin. She hooked her fingers into Alex's panties and pulled them off of her legs. "You two look the same, I wonder if you taste the same." She giggled and spread Alex's legs apart, kneeling back and leaning down so she could get an up close look at Alex's glossy pussy. She licked her lips before slipping her tongue between Alex's. She moaned softly against the other woman's pussy, rubbing her tongue over her slit and lapping at her juices.

Alex mewled and shivered, relaxing her body as best she could. Every stroke of Cleo's tongue sent a shock of pleasure through her body. Whenever she licked at her clit in particular, a little moan would jump out of her mouth. She glanced down to get a taste of Cleo's hypnotic eye contact, but couldn't hold it herself. She hung her head, arched her back, and closed her eyes, letting out a moan of surrender. Her hips worked up against Cleo's mouth. She refused to think about anything else but the pleasure she was feeling.

"Fuck." Xander said once again under his breath. After all this watching, his body was finally ready for action once more. He took Cleo's idly wiggling hips as an invitation, and moved in. He pulled at the strings holding her bikini bottom in place, tossing the final article of clothing aside. He spread Cleo's ass to admire her two holes, her slick, glistening pussy in particular. Still a bit wet from the two women's saliva, he brought his dick to the blonde's pussy, rubbing against it before his tip slipped inside her.

Cleo squeaked against Alex's clit as Xander started to penetrate her. It was a pleasant surprise, and she quickly noted how hesitant the cute boy was. She moved her hips back, taking all of Xander inside her. Her lips parted from Alex as she let out a pleased moan. "Mm... so full..." She cooed. She wiggled her hips against Xander, returning to eating out Alex, even more enthusiastically now that she had some cock inside her.

Xander groaned in his own pleasant surprise as Cleo's pussy surrounded his cock. He grabbed her hips and quickly started thrusting his own. His cock slid in and out of her over and over. Her pussy gripped the firm member, massaging every inch of it. Cleo's pleasure was clear, with how much she was moaning while he at out the sister of the boy fucking her. Xander quickly got lost in how good it all felt, grunting and groaning every other thrust, moving in a frantic rhythm to feel as much pleasure as possible.

Cleo was in utter bliss. Not only did she somehow manage to stumble upon a pair of twins constantly in each other's pants, but she managed to literally get herself between them. Her cool, erotic persona was giving way to a needy, depraved slut. She rocked her hips back against Xander's, helping him set a more consistent pace that felt even better for both of them. The energy he gave her she matched on Alex, relentlessly kissing and licking at the dark-haired girl's pussy. She held Alex's thighs to try and keep her balance as she indulged herself in both twins. She moaned more than she breathed. Both her own drool as well as Alex's juices started to drip down her chin. She nearly missed Alex's sudden orgasm, the other girl shaking with pleasure. She could taste her cum, and eased up on her just a little. She let herself pant and moan as Xander fucked her, keeping Alex on edge with the occasional lick over her sensitive clit. Then Xander said the magic words.

12