Christmas in Cincinnati

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Doug and Lisa turned to see an Asian woman standing next to them. She is about five-six with jet back hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. She had a set of orange hearing protectors around her neck and was wearing a yellow jumpsuit. Around her waist was a tool belt with a set of orange glowing wands, attached to it. It took him a few seconds, but then he made the connection. "Asha, hi how are you?"

"I am good, just another day at work. I am guessing this is Lisa?"

Doug shook his head in an attempt to get his brain to function. "Yes, it is. Lisa, this is Asha, my new neighbor."

The two women shook hands and exchanged greetings. Asha asked; "You waiting for your luggage?"

"Yes," Lisa responded.

"What is the last name?"

"Woburn."

"Ok let me see what I can do." Asha walked off and out a door labeled authorized personnel only.

Lisa's luggage was the first on the conveyor belt. Doug was not sure what Asha had done to make that happen, but he needed to remember to thank her later. He grabbed it and they headed for the car.

The parking lot was full and Doug's car was a ways from the airport. The air was cold and snow had started falling. The light that Doug had parked under was out. He put Lisa's luggage in the trunk and opened the passenger side door for her. "How about you get in first." She said with a grin. "Come on, get in there."

With a strange look, Doug got into the seat and Lisa got in on top of him, straddling his legs. She pulled the door shut, took both sides of his face in her hands and leaned in close. They enjoyed slow, moist kisses as Lisa's hair hung down tickling his face.

They had been longing for each other touch for so long, that now that it is here, it seemed like a dream. He moved his hands under her shirt and wrapped them around her waist. His thumbs rubbed her abs while his fingers squeezed the small of her back.

Lisa moaned into his mouth while she increased the pressure between their hips. She let go of his head and pulled the seat recline handle. The seat went all the way back giving her room to undo his pants. She tugged them down and freed his erection. Doug grabbed the hem of her skirt and pushed it up to her waist. He was startled to find her naked pussy there waiting for him. "Where are your panties?"

"In my purse."

"What?"

"I thought we might be doing this so I took them off in the plane's bathroom."

"Oh, I love you."

"I love you too." They started kissing only to be jolted by the sound of a slamming car door.

A van had parked in the spot next to them. A family of four was getting out, they must have been there to pick up someone. All four were inches from Doug's car. Lisa and Doug were frozen in fear. Doug said "It's dark and the windows are all fogged up. I do not think they can see us."

Lisa said; "Yeah but don't move." They stayed very still, still excited, still hard and still wet.

They watched as their new friends went about their business, not realizing what was going on right in front of them. Once the family was at a safe distance Lisa started giggling, Doug joined her. Then they both start laughing out loud at the craziness of the moment. Lisa settled down first and said, "Let's have this round done before they come back!"

"Sounds good!"

Lisa held Doug's hard cock upright as he grabbed her waist and thrusts his hips upward. Lisa pushed down and in an instant, they were one body. His manhood twitched and her womanhood squeezed. Lisa felt filled and Doug felt enveloped. Lisa started making slow movements. "Ohhhhhhhh you feel great," Doug said.

Lisa moaned; "No not as good as you do." She leaned down and pressed her forehead into his. He wrapped his arms tightly around her torso. Lisa was rolling her hips allowing his cock to slide in and out while applying pressure on her clit.

They were literally and emotional joined. This is what they wanted. This was the best feeling they had ever experienced. This was what they could never imagine living without. There were no problems when they were together. There was no stress when they were together. This is what they wanted forever.

They climaxed simultaneously.

***

From the airport, they stopped for a quick dinner at Wilfredo's place then up to Doug's apartment. As soon as they entered Lisa caught the scent of pine. She thought he had gotten a Christmas tree, then she noticed the wreath hanging over his new television set. She looked around for a tree and sure enough a small, very artificial tree in the corner. Its limbs were uneven and a quarter of the lights did not work. She looked at him with a playful mocking look. "Really? You grew up in New England and this is what you did for a Christmas tree?"

"What do you mean? It's not bad."

"Yes, it is. But it's ok. It just needs a little love."

Lisa grabbed a shower, while Doug changed out of his work clothes and settled onto the couch. She came out of the bathroom wearing a Christmas red, long sleeve, button-up sleep shirt, and matching pants. This was the first time he noticed her green fingernail polish. He just loved her sense of style. They were just relaxing at home and she still found a way to wear a fantastic Christmas outfit.

"Hey, A Charlie Brown Christmas is about to start. How about we watch it on this fancy new TV of yours."

"Sure, I have not watched that since I was a kid."

"I watch it every year. It's like a tradition."

Lisa turned on the TV, tuned to the channel and joined Doug on the couch. She sat between his legs and leaned back onto his chest. Doug wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. Lisa knew there would be plenty of hugging and holding while she was visiting but that did not diminish this moment one bit. She enjoyed their embrace as much as anything else.

The tenderness of this moment was not lost on Doug. He was happy with his life and how his career was going. He was proud of what he had accomplished, however, with that, came some loneliness. He was making it happen, but he was on his own. There was no one to share the ups and downs with. Having Lisa here, wrapped in his arms, was a longing that was now filled. Being together for a moment as casual as watching a Christmas cartoon made everything feel warm and right.

When the show was over Lisa twisted around in his arms so she was facing him. They kissed slowly and lovingly. In a voice that was as much purring as speaking she said; "Feeling your breath on my cheeks and neck was really turning me on."

"Mmm, the smell of your hair and your weight on my chest was doing the same to me." He whispered in return.

She ground her pubic bone into his erection and replied; "I can tell. How about we head to bed."

Lisa led them into the bedroom. As they got close to the bed she stopped, turned around and started kissing Doug. While kissing she took the waist of his pajama pants, pulled them down past his butt and let them fall to his ankles. She then grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up over his head. He was now standing naked in front of her.

Lisa began using her mouth again. She kissed his lips a few times then started moving around. She got to one nipple and sucked on it. Doug grunted in a positive response to this stimulation. She moved over to the other nipple and repeated. This time Doug moaned; "Oh that feels good. You make my legs weak."

Lisa made that purring sound again: "I love being your girl. I love touching you." She grabbed his erection and pulled the skin up and down. "I love being naughty with you. I love being your naughty girl."

As Doug trembled with the sensations now running from his cock to his brain, Lisa slid down to her knees. With his twitching dick less than an inch from her lips she playfully asked; "Do you like it when I'm your naughty girl?"

"Yes, yes I do?"

"Well I don't want to be too naughty, then Santa won't come."

"I think he will understand."

She giggled at his response. Playful sex was something they both enjoyed.

Lisa took off her glasses and took Doug's cock into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and slid down a few inches. She started a sucking on it gently. This caused her lips and the inside of her mouth to softly press against his head and shaft. She had created a soft and wet touch over a large surface area of his manhood. After a bit of time, she slid farther down his shaft. She repeated this several times until his entire length was inside her.

Doug groaned loudly as Lisa made an addition to the experience. She reached around and lightly scratched his ass cheeks with her painted fingernails. The five points of contact to each cheek was the perfect complement sensation. He was receiving pleasure on both his front side and his backside. This, combined with the fact that he was standing, gave him a feeling of precariously balancing.

Lisa then cupped his cheeks in her hands and started bobbing her head up and down. As Doug's cock slid out, she drew saliva in. As he slid back in, his dick he made soft wet contact with her tongue and the inside of her mouth.

It did not take long for his knees to start to buckle. Lisa could tell from his breathing and the noises he was making, that he was close. She made a few more head bounces before taking his entire length. Doug cried out; "Oh Lisa, Oh Lisa!" as his cock throbbed out streams of semen.

When the last of the pleasure waves past, Doug fell onto the bed face up. Lisa put her glasses back on and climbed onto him, straddling his abdomen. He had a dumbfounded, half melted, post orgasm grin stuck to face. She looked down at him smiling. She loved that she could do this to him. It felt good to make someone, she cared deeply for, feel so good, in such an intimate way. After a while, he asks; "What?"

"Nothing, you're just really handsome."

They spent a long while looking into each other's eyes. This was something that meant a lot to Lisa. In her early physical relationships, her eye condition made her self-conscience. She would always close her eyes during sex. She knew that she looked like every other girl if she kept her eyes shut, so she did.

Closing her eyes, however, was contradictory to her sexual nature. She enjoyed the visual stimulation of sex. She was turned on by seeing everything that was going on. She had always wanted to look deeply into a man's eyes during physical contact. She wanted to watch his face climax. She wanted to be watched as she climaxed.

Doug gave her what she wanted. There had not been a single moment, in their relationship that her eye condition came up. It was a non-issue to him. Like her, Doug also liked to keep his eyes open during the physical activity. This was just another level that they connected on. This connection made the sex that much better.

Doug reached up and started unbuttoning her pajama top. Once he was done, Lisa rolled her shoulders back and shrugged the garment off. The sight of her breasts started to arouse him. They were completely symmetrical 34B's that looked perfect on her slim but curvy frame. He reached up and rubbed them. He could feel her gumdrop-shaped nipples stiffen under his palms.

He moved his hands to the back of her head and pulled her down for a kiss. It was not long before she pulled away from the kiss and offered one of her tits to his mouth. He lifted his head, licked it and sucked on it. Lisa shifted, pulling that one away and offered the other one. After giving the second nipple the same treatment, he wrapped his arms around her and turned her onto her back.

Doug pulled her pajama bottoms off and exposed her pussy. It had dark brown hair running up her length and blossoming into a patch over her clitoral hood. He could tell she was aroused by how puffy and swollen her pussy lips were. He put his hand between her legs and she spread her knees. She let out a soft, whimpering sound while he slid a finger in and out of her. His hand was soon saturated with her fluid. Lisa took Doug's face in her hands and murmured. "You need to be inside me."

Doug got on top of Lisa placing his cock against her pussy. He twitched his dick twice. The first time spread her lips, the second put his head at her hole. With a deep exhale from him and a moan from her, he pushed his entire length into her. She raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist. She crossed her ankles behind his back. This gave her a better grip on him and held him tight against her.

He moved his cock through her pussy hole. She kept whimpering every time she felt him pull back and push forward. Her wet softness welcomed his hardness. Doug knew just the right rhythm that made her shake under him. The entire time, they looked deeply into each other's eyes.

Lisa found this position felt better than normal him on top. Her clit received stimulation from his pubic bone. The penetration also seemed deeper. She used her legs to gently pull Doug in on every stroke. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and kept moaning.

He started to pick up the pace as his cock slid in an out, penetrating faster. She felt his cock begin to swell, and with it, the thrusts became harder and deeper. As he thrust her body began to tremble, indicating an orgasm was close. Still looking into Lisa's eyes, Doug breathlessly said, "I am close, I can't hold back anymore."

Lisa moaned, "Me too. Let it happen, baby, let it happen."

She then screamed loudly and her body convulsed with orgasmic shock waves. These waves caused the muscles in her pussy to tighten. This tightening gave Doug's cock a squeeze. That was the final sensation he needed before an orgasm thundered through him. His whole body twitched as his manhood forcefully squirted into her.

After their bliss faded, Doug slid out of her and Lisa's legs released him. They repositioned so they were spooning under the covers. It was not long after they drifted off to sleep.

***

It was lunchtime on Wednesday, December 21st. Wilfredo's Pizza was crowded with people taking a break from work or shopping. Lisa had slept in and was going to explore the city while Doug was at work. She felt fortunate that she able to find an open table.

She was about a quarter of the way through her lunch when she saw a familiar woman standing next to the table looking around for a place to sit. Lisa remembered her from the airport. "Asha?"

Asha jumped hearing her name called from someone unfamiliar and right next to her. It was also the first time, since she moved, that some had recognized her before she recognized them. It took a few seconds for her to process who it was then she said; "Oh hi Lisa, how are you?"

"I am good thanks. It is super busy in here today. Do you want to sit here?"

"Would you mind?"

"No, not at all."

Asha settled in, putting her food, drink and a white bag on the table. As she took off her jacket and put it on the back of her chair, Lisa noticed the label on the bag.

"Himmil Pharmacy. Has winter got you sick already?"

Asha was unsure how to answer. Lisa was just being thoughtful but the answer to her question was not bland.

"No just some other medicine."

Lisa intuitively knew what that meant and tried to make light of it.

"Oh like some girly medicine?" she said with a smile.

Asha giggled at that; "Yeah maybe."

"Well we've not been talking for more than a minute and we have already found something in common." She raised her bottle of Coke, Asha did the same, they both laughed as they taped the bottles together.

Over lunch, the women got to know each other. Asha asked Lisa how she and Doug got to be together. Lisa asked Asha how she came to live in Cincinnati. Asha found the Lisa and Doug story very heartwarming. Lisa found Asha's story very exciting. Asha talked about the budding relationship with Kris. Lisa commented that Kris was a goof but a very good guy at heart.

As the lunch went on, there was a sense that both of them were meant to be great friends. There was a lot of connection between them. Both were enthusiastic, optimistic, fun, and adventurous. Both had an energetic approach to work, family and friends. Even when neither of them was talking it was not an uncomfortable silence, it was more like old friends hanging out.

They learned that they were both going to the Bailey Toys Christmas Party. Asha said; "Yeah that's what I am doing this afternoon. I don't have anything to wear. I have to find something affordable, but I have a feeling everything is picked over by now."

"Oh well, I know of a few great second-hand stores around here. I am sure they would have something. If you don't mind me tagging along."

"Mind, no way you that would be great."

As they were clearing the table Lisa noticed a commotion in the back room. She saw Ann-Marie, Wilfredo, and another man arguing. The man was short with slicked-back brown hair with matching mustache. He was wearing a white collared shirt with a pink checkered pattern to it, red pants and wide red tie with white poke-a-dots on it. It was obvious the man was the aggressor while the married couple was on the defensive. It ended with Ann-Marie pointing to the exit and the man storming out of the restaurant.

Wilfredo went back to the kitchen and Ann-Marie headed out the front door, fighting back tears. As she got to the girls, Lisa asked her what was going on.

"That was a jack-ass from the city tax authority. He has been coming around for six months saying that we have been cheating the city out of owed taxes. He says that with what we owe, combined with the fines and penalties that the city has enough to foreclose the building from us."

Both Lisa and Asha knew what that meant. The building was where Wilfredo and Ann-Marie's lived and worked. If they lost the building they would lose their home and their livelihood.

Asha was the first to respond. "What are you going to do?"

While pulling her composure together Ann-Marie said; "Well there is a hearing in front of the city tax board on Friday. We have already paid fine and taxes. We do not think we owe any more. We will go to that and plead our case. The problem is that we have not had a good bookkeeper or an accountant for years. I do not think we have the numbers to back up what we say."

With that last comment, Lisa felt her inner hero stand up. "I can help."

The other women looked at her in puzzlement.

"I can help. I have a degree in bookkeeping. I did some of it in my last job. I can help. I want to help. I will come down after you guys close tonight. Show me what you have. I will do whatever I can."

Having no reason to say no and feeling relieved Ann-Marie agreed. She gave Lisa a hug and went back to tell Wilfredo.

As Lisa and Asha left to go shopping Asha said; "Who needs Santa when you have Lisa around."

"They are good people. They do not deserve that. No way am I not going to help. Especially at Christmas."

***

That afternoon Lisa and Asha were successful in finding Asha a dress for Friday night.

After Lisa and Doug had dinner in the apartment, she headed downstairs. She caught up with Ann-Marie, who led her to a small room that they used for records storage. There was not much to the space other than a desk, some file cabinets and lots of file boxes. Ann-Marie spoke. "These are the records they are questioning." She pointed to a half dozen boxes in two stacks one labeled 1975, the other 1976. There are ledgers on top of each stack. She then took a folder off the desk and said; "These are the notices from the city."

"Okay, this is good. I can get started."

"Do you need my help?"

"No, I should be fine. Go ahead and do what you normally would."

"Ok, I will be helping with the restaurant. Come to get me if you need anything."

Lisa sat at the desk and read through the documents in the folder. The first thing she noticed was that all of the documents were from the same person. She assumed it was the slimy guy that she had seen at lunchtime. The claims were that Ann-Marie and Wilfredo had not filed their taxes properly, that records were falsified and that other amounts had never been paid. She also saw that they had paid fines for these violations, but because practices were not changed, there was a tax lien on the building. The lien would be executed if all issues were not resolved by the time of the hearing. The last thing in the folder was a copy of the city's business tax charts.