Christmas in Cincinnati

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie listened intently with a very understanding look on her face. "Do you remember how you needed time to get the girl figures right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, people are like that with decisions. They need time and space to work through it. Give her what she needs to make the decision on her own pace. Don't make her feel rushed. And give yourself the same. If she is not ready to move in now, that's ok, you will still be there when she is, right?"

"Right. So easy does it?"

"Exactly." Connie said with a grin as she offered her drink to cheers.

***

When the girls arrived they looked stunning. They got out of a cab in front of the party house and immediately drew the attention of men on the street. Lisa had on a shiny green double strap ruched party dress. It was tight on the top to show off her curves and the bottom flowed down just past her knees. Asha wore a long, sleeveless dress with asymmetric shoulder straps and velvet trim. The red fabric clung to all the right places.

Neither of the women had ever cared much about drawing attention to themselves. Tonight was a little different. They had spent extra time doing their hair and makeup. They looked amazing in their dresses. Tonight the attention was appreciated. They felt sexy and all the men took notice.

They checked their coats and checked in with the usher. He asked for the ladies names. Lisa spoke first, he answered; "Not worries Ms. Woburn head straight through, it is the room on the right."

Asha spoke next. "Asha Kayo."

The usher stated; "I am sorry Miss we have no Asha Kayo."

"Really could you check again?"

The ladies looked at each other with confused concern. Asha added; "I am the guest of Kris Kadela."

"Ok, so we have Kris Kadela's guest name as Asha IsHot, not Asha Kayo."

The two women rolled their eyes simultaneously while shaking their heads.

"Ok, well then yes that is my name Asha Is-Hot." She said while trying not to laugh.

"Straight ahead and to the right miss."

The ladies walk into the main party room. Doug and Kris were standing at a high top waiting for them. They both had dumbfounded, awestruck looks on their face. They could not help but stare at the fabulous looking girls walking up to them. Asha spoke first; "You two better start writing."

Kris responded with; "Writing what?"

"Writing down all of the good things you have done this year to deserve dates as spectacular us."

This was the first time Asha had been able to beat Kris to a zinger. It made everyone laugh.

Doug already ordered Lisa's favorite drink, a sweet martini with a splash of cranberry juice. Kris took Asha's hand and they headed to the bar.

This left Lisa and Doug alone. Doug spoke first; "You look amazing."

"Thanks."

"No, really you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

Lisa did not know what to say, she just blushed and took a sip of her drink.

Doug took a deep breath and started talking. "Listen I am sorry about what happened earlier. I will never want to make you upset. You are a smart, independent woman and those are some of the many things I love about you. I thought I was helping support your independence by offering to live with me until you found work. I see now how it could have looked like me trying to take care of you. That's not how I meant it. I am sorry it came out that way and it upset you."

Lisa pulled him in and gave him a kiss. "I am sorry as well. We have always been able to talk about stuff, we should have been able to do that this afternoon. I let my emotions get the best of me and I took it out on you. I apologize for that."

"No need to apologize." Doug then pulled her in close and gave her a tight hug.

"I do have some news though." Lisa went into detail about how the rest of her day went. She explained how the hearing with the city went. She then told him about the job offer from Ann-Marie and Wilfredo. Doug was happy, proud and excited for her all at the same time.

"Baby that's beyond terrific."

"I know right. So if I take the job and move in with you, my job gives me the apartment rent-free. That means you will living me, not me living with you. You ok with that?"

"Are you kidding I am more than ok with that."

The lights flashed in the party room signaling that dinner was ready. Everyone made their way to their table. Doug had spoken to the planner earlier to have himself, Lisa, Asha, Kris, Connie and her husband at that same table. They all ate, talked, laughed and were genuinely having a very enjoyable evening.

For Asha and Kris, there was a sense that tonight was going to be a turn in their relationship. Up until this night, their time had been light, fun and playful. They were good together but unsure about how together they were. Being around other couples showed them that their emotional connection was just as genuine as any. Kris put his arm under the table and gently rubbed Asha's knee.

Asha did not react negatively to his move. Rather she leaned in and whispered into his ear. "I had a new bed delivered today. I was wondering if you wanted to come by after this and check it out?"

Kris did not answer, but he kissed her, right there at the table.

No one noticed Janet, the company lawyer, come in. She walked directly to the owner, Herb Gippord. She whispered something in his ear that made him immediately get up, go the band and ask them to stop playing.

He spoke in a direct voice. "If I could have everyone's attention. Janet has an announcement to make."

Janet spoke loudly so everyone could hear; "I have just finished meetings with the lawyers of Kay Publishing. We spent a lot of time studying the contract language between us and Anderson Publishing, as well as, what Kay had with our competitor. It turns out their contract is for all properties developed by Kay Publishing. The Zencar Chronicles were not developed by Kay, they were purchased by Kay. So that contract does not apply. We will be able to keep our deal to develop Zencar toys. In fact the owners at Kay like our deal more than their existing deal. So they want to talk about options when that contract expires."

Herb spoke up. "This is the greatest Christmas gift we could ask for. Everyone is keeping their jobs. The pre-orders will go out as planned and everyone will be getting their percentage payout."

Loud shouts of overwhelming excitement came from everyone in the room. The next hour or so was a blur of drinks, dancing, laughing and merriment. The genuine spirit of Christmas was felt by everyone there.

Eventually, the band slowed things down. They played a slow dance version of Let it Snow that brought every couple to the floor.

Lisa and Doug had not done much slow dancing in their time together, they were quick to act on the opportunity. They held each other close and swayed to the music. Just as the song was about to end Lisa heard a soft sound as if something small had fallen at her feet. Before she could look, Doug was crouching down to pick it up. On one knee, Doug picked up a small black box, he lifted it to Lisa, looked into her eyes and asked; "Lisa will you marry me?"

He opened the box to reveal an engagement ring as awesome looking as she had ever seen. The world stopped at that moment. The entire party room was silent. All attention was on Lisa.

"Yes. Yes. Yes, I will marry you."

The room erupted with applause and cheers. Doug stood up, put the ring on her finger and kissed her. As soon as the kiss was done everyone was there to congratulate them. Asha was the first to give Lisa and a big hug. Kris gave Doug a firm handshake. Connie moved in to hug both Lisa and Doug. Old man Herb even gave Doug a slap on the back and Lisa a kiss on the cheek.

The party continued with all its revelry for a few more hours before people started filing out. As planned, there were cabs lined up to bring everyone home. By the time Doug, Lisa, Asha, and Kris were leaving there was only one cab. With drunken giddiness, Lisa said; "Its ok we can all fit."

That's what they did, the men sat with the ladies in their laps. None of them remembered the conversation but they all remember laughing the whole way home.

The cab dropped them off in front of their building and they all piled out. Ann-Marie's store and Wilfredo's restaurant were closed. The only lights on the first floor where white illuminated snowflakes.

The four of them made their way to the third floor all intoxicated with alcohol and merriment. They reached Asha's door first. Rather than say formal goodnights and pretend that nobody knew what was about to happen, Lisa said; "Have fun you two."

Asha unlocked the door and they went in. Her apartment was more settled than the last time Kris was there but still had a moving in look to it. They took off their jackets and shoes and left them by the door. With the flip of two switches, Asha turned off the lights by the door and turned on the lights in the rear corner of her studio apartment.

Asha took Kris by the hand and walked him to that corner. There was her new bed. It was a queen with a canopy frame. It was different than most canopy beds, in that it had clean oriental style lines and the canopy part looked like roof architecture. Once they got to the bed she turned the lights off with a different switch, then plugged in a cord next to the bed. The canopy lite up with white Christmas lights.

She moved into Kris' arms and they started kissing. He held the back of her head in the palms of his hands. She ran her hands through his hair, Asha wrapped her arms around him tight and spun him around. With his back to the bed, she pushed him hard. He fell flat and she crawled on top of him.

They continued kissing passionately while their hands explored each other's body. She rubbed his chest and shoulders. He clawed at her back and squeezed her ass. Kris pulled the front of her dress down far enough that her breasts came free. He squeezed them together and sucked the nipple on one then the other. He ran his tongue up her neck to her right earlobe. He sucked it as he held the left side of her head with his right hand. Asha pulled her head away from his kiss just enough to put her mouth on his right thumb. She bit down on it lightly then starting to suck on it. She was grinding her hips hard into him. She could feel that he was already aroused.

Kris grabbed the waist of her dress, pulled it up over her head and off. He took a long look at her 32B tits. Her nipples were a shade of light brown that stood out against her pale skin tone. He sucked on them some more, then took one in each hand and started kneading them.

Asha leaned back placing her hands on his knees. Her pussy was covered with a set of black panties. He ran his hands over her toned stomach then over her pussy. He used his thumb to rub her clit through the material. There was not a lot of patience left in him. He grabbed the top of the panties and pulled them out and down. She had a heart-shaped patch of thin, course, black pubic hair that sat above her pussy. The area around the lips of her womanhood was smooth and bare. He rubbed his thumb on her pussy, finding it well lubricated.

Asha leaned forward, grabbing Kris' shoulders and pulled him to a sitting position. She took off his jacket and threw it to the floor. She used both hands to remove his tie with a single pull. Asha then rapidly unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it over his shoulders and tossed it aside. Once Kris was bare-chested he said; "Now I know what Christmas present feels like being unwrapped."

"Girls get excited about their gifts." Asha said with a smirk as they resumed their kissing and sucking while pressing their bare flesh against each other.

Kris flipped her onto her back. He stood over her and yanked her panties clean off. He grabbed her hips and pulled them to the edge of the bed. He knelt on the floor and put his mouth on her pussy.

He made an "O" shape with his wet lips just a little bigger than her clit. He leaned in and placed the "O" over her clit and the surrounding area. She gasped loudly and Kris gently started sucking it.

Asha cried out; "Oh Oh" as her clit got sucked up into his mouth.

Feeling confident, Kris held her clit in place and started using his tongue to massage it. She became more and more vocal as he varied the speed and pressure of his tongue looking for the pattern she enjoyed the most. He knew as soon as he found it.

Asha bucked and screamed in pleasure. With her right hand her she grabbed the hair on top of his head. With her left hand, she grabbed the hair on her scalp. With a fistful of his hair in one hand and her own hair in the other, she bellowed with pleasure. They both knew Doug and Lisa could probably hear her, but they did not care. This continued for a minute or so before she suddenly stopped making noise, pushed his head away, arched her back high off the bed, then crashed down and shook with orgasm.

When Asha came back to reality she stood up with a grin and pushed him back onto the bed. It was her turn to remove the rest of his clothes. She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, then got a good grip on their waistband and his underwear. She slowly pulled them off his legs. She was even able to remove both of his socks in the process.

She got a good look at him. Kris had an athlete's body. He was lean and muscular. He had some hair on his chest, legs, and arms but was not overly hairy. His cock was impressive. He had a perfectly circumcised head. He was average in length but thicker than most. His veins were placed perfectly along his shaft. He looked like he had just shaved. He had hair around the base of his manhood but no hair on the parts themselves. His balls were symmetrical to each other and pulled up tight.

Asha admired his erection, running her hands over it. She brought her mouth down to it. She held it in her right hand and began to lick it. She slowly and methodically licked from the base of the shaft to the tip. After that, she used the top side of her tongue to rub the different surface areas if its head. Kris made a long grunting noise that sounded like pressure being released.

Asha then drew saliva into her mouth and began licking ball sac. "Yess..." he whimpered as his scrotum became wet.

Once the skin was wet, she wrapped one hand around his shaft with her thumb pressed against the flap on the underside of his cock head. Asha then drew the skin of the left side of sac into her mouth. She sucked gently and ran her tongue around the flesh. She opened her mouth wider and sucked in the left testicle. She used her tongue to move it around the sac gently. She slowly manipulated it up and down and side to side. After a few minutes, she did the same to his right side.

Kris was groaning with pleasure. He had never experienced anything this thrilling. This was the best oral action he had ever had and he wanted Asha to know it.

When she got the sense that he might be close to the point of no return, she slowly pulled your head away, tugging on his ballsac with her lips until they made a soft popping noise. Keeping the momentum going, Asha climbed on top of him with her pussy hovering over his twitching erection.

Between deep and heavy breaths Kris said; "I didn't bring any Christmas stockings if you know what I mean."

"Don't worry I take magic pills that prevent little elf creation." She giggled.

Asha took his dick in her hand and began slowly rubbing it along her pussy slit. It was still soaking wet from the orgasm of a few minutes ago. She used that to lubricate his dick. She then slowly slid down his throbbing cock. Her pussy comfortably wrapped itself around him. She could feel his cock head push her pussy walls aside while the thickness of his shaft filled her up. She let out a loud moan as she reached his hips, knowing he was now all the way inside of her.

Her ride escalated quickly. She began by moving up and down slowly and making soft moaning sounds. But as her pussy became accustomed to his cock, it asked for more. She started bouncing faster and getting louder. As this continued Kris added to the pace. He grabbed her breasts and pinched each nipple between his thumb and finger. She yelped at the new sensations. He started thrusting up and down with his hips. The pace was almost frantic and Asha's cries of ecstasy filled the apartment. She then shuttered hard with an overwhelming orgasm and collapsed breathlessly on top of him.

Once she recovered from her second orgasm they switched positions. Asha lay down on her back with her ass at the edge of the bed. Kris stood and took an ankle in each hand and then lifted her legs up. He penetrated her then slid his hands down to the back of her knees. He pushed each knee towards her armpits. Once her legs were in position he started rhythmically pumping his thick dick in and out of her.

Her pussy was making slushy and squishy sounds as he thrust in and pulled out. Asha could not move much but she added some up and down grinding motions. Without breaking the pattern of motions Kris leaned forward and kissed her mouth, cheeks, and neck. She continued to be loud, but now she was more vocal. "That's it baby, pump it in and out. Oh, keep fucking me. Your cock makes me feel so good."

Asha knew Kris getting close to orgasm. He started grunting louder and his face was tight with concentration. She encouraged him; "That's it, baby, let go. Come on baby."

With a loud cry, Kris finished. He felt his balls swell then contract. He could feel the squirting sensation from the base of his shaft to the tip of the head. Long streams of cum left him and entered Asha. His knees buckled with each squirt. His grip on her legs weakened as his arms trembled. His entire body was consumed with the sensations of orgasm.

Slowly his senses came back to him. He leaned forward and they kissed as his softening manhood slid out of her. He climbed up on the bed and lay on his back. Asha lay up on top of him with her ear over his heart. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

They lay still for a long while. It was Asha who spoke first. "Well, this certainly was no silent night."

Kris laughed and replied; "No, not at all."

***

It was Saturday Night, Christmas Eve, as Lisa sauntered into the bedroom wearing nothing but a Santa hat. She had an open bottle of champagne in one hand. In her other hand were two glasses held upside down, with the stems between her fingers. Doug was naked on the bed. "Looking very sexy there fiancé."

"You're looking pretty good yourself fiancé."

Doug took the glasses from her and held them upright. Lisa sat on the bed and filled them. While doing so she admired the engagement ring that was on her finger. "I don't know when I am going to get used to seeing that there."

"I know I am looking forward to seeing you here all the time."

They tapped the rims of the glasses together and took a drink. As they enjoyed the bubbly they could hear moaning and groaning coming from the other side of the bedroom wall.

Lisa smirked and said; "Kris and Asha have been 'busy' for like 24 hours straight."

Doug laughed in agreement. "Speaking of busy you are going to have a busy year. You have to move, start a new job, we have to plan a wedding and a honeymoon. Are you nervous?"

Lisa took another sip and shook her head. "No, I am excited. How about you are you nervous?"

"Not in the least. All is good with you in my life, and now as my wife, I have no reason to be nervous."

They leaned in and kissed softly and tenderly. Lisa ran the fingers of her free hand through his hair. Doug wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close.

Lisa slowly pulled away, finished her drink and got onto the bed. She told Doug to sit up and cross his legs. She then lowered herself on to him, his erection sliding into her. She wrapped her arms around Doug's neck and her legs around his lower back. He responded by wrapping his arms around her.